The Echo by Event Farm Reviews & Product Details

The Echo by Event Farm Overview

What is The Echo by Event Farm?

Event Farm is an end-to-end solution that provides invitation, registration, check-in, and event activation technologies (including wearable tech) designed to help you promote, engage and understand your targeted audience. Our tech was thoughtfully designed for companies to lead with their brand, not ours. From designing modern and sleek mobile responsive event websites to guest list segmentation to targeted email communications, Event Farm provides the tools event pros and marketers need to build brand evangelists at every touchpoint.

The Echo by Event Farm Details

The Echo by Event Farm is a solution that provides invitation, registration and event activation technologies designed to help you promote and engage your targeted audience.

Event Farm
2010
Washington, DC
@eventfarm

The Echo by Event Farm Screenshots

The Echo by Event Farm Reviews

Showing 8 The Echo by Event Farm reviews
Already have The Echo by Event Farm?
What do you like best?

I liked that as soon as I entered the Echo, a real person was greeting me and asking me if I needed help. They were informative, friendly, and to the point.

I also like that the training room looked like a real room where I could pick a seat.

I like that people can interact with each other and meet like in real life. You can also overhear conversations as you walk by like in real life.

I like that they had multiple screens in the training room and you could zoom into each one.

I like that they had staff members reach out as I was roaming around to indicate there was a trivia game that was about to start. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Seemed a bit difficult to navigate around on my own, but maybe just because I didn't take enough time to explore. Also, some people may not be tech savvy and just give up very easily. I think I would like to see what my face looks like as an avatar as I walk around, once in a while. I forgot what the front of me looked like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My company would integrate Zoom with this since we have a lot of discussion in our meetings and conferences. So I would check to see what software is compatible with the Echo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The need for fun, interactive, easy-to-use virtual conferences without Zoom fatigue Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that it truly mimics an in-person event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It seemed to be running alot on my computer, affecting the battery and at times it felt hot. It was hard to see the "presentation screen"....I was right up front but it was still too small for me to read clearly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It truly mimics an in-person event. Having avatars mingling with others was fun. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

The look and feel of face to face meetings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

not being able to tell if you were sitting or standing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It seems too much like playing a game, not everyone is a game player. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

The check-in format, showing who has checked-in, how many people have checked-in, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well, I wonder if attend can handle various sizes of name badges, or even adhesive ones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Efficient registration, reporting of attendance results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Special Events Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

Event Farm caters to your event format - period. Upon signing a contract you are assigned a "farmer" who reviews with you all features of the platform necessary to support the attendee management of your event. From creating branded communications to align with your organization's mission or event theme, to a seamless guest check in, this software provides all the tools required to successfully manage a large scale event.

What stands out about this company is the client services provided to ensure success. Unlike other similar service providers, the team at Event Farm invests in the success of your event as much as you do. Aashna, our "event farmer" worked seamlessly to walk us through demos, check in on progress regularly, assist with attendee list uploads, and worked diligently to create a platform that truly worked for our event.

As an organization, we were first time users of Event Farm and will be continuing use for future events. We received the most positive feedback regarding check in and registration to date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Managing multiple attendee lists can be tricky at times. However, with the support of your event farmer you are always capable of seeking guidance and assistance within a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stellar customer service, seeks to integrate with your event needs and requirements, very easy to use/navigate especially for first time users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work for a national, nonprofit organization that holds a highly visible and highly attended Gala and VIP dinner annually in NYC. As our largest fundraising event, we must ensure the success of all logistics including attendee relations.

Event Farm provided the support we needed to more effectively manage this portion of planning. The mobile check in app is a personal favorite, extremely easy to use, and helps to provide quick and efficient guest check in upon entrance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director | Marketing & Partner Programs
What do you like best?

The Event Farm platform has brought our company to an entirely new level as it relates to our ability to create, promote, drive attendance and most importantly, successfully execute high-quality demand-generation client-facing events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a variety of technical elements that users need to become very familiar with in order to maximize the benefits from Event Farm. Fortunately I have been able to learn and/or navigate around these elements via my dedicated account rep (Bryce Dahnert). Bryce has an extremely strong understanding of the tools and is ALWAYS available when I need support, even after hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't be afraid to dig into it. While it may be a bit tedious at times, following the learning curve will be rewarding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to promote internal company events and trainings as well as external/end-user facing events has been made HUGELY easier. Event Farm provides a platform that allows us to manage a multitude of events and activities from one portal. When used for mandatory internal events, EF provides the ability to hold members of our team accountable as I can track and confirm their attendance via the RSVP capabilities built into the platform. When used for client-facing events, EF provides us with excellent reporting that is often required of my technology partners that may be sponsoring one of these events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Special Events Manager, Sundance Film Festival
Motion Pictures and Film
What do you like best?

As a company we liked the simplicity, user friendly aspect, and back end management. The Event Farm team did a good job with customer service and helping to build enhancements that our company needed in a event invitation software platform. We also really like the guest check in app, it expedited the check in process for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The click through rate was low and concerned our leadership that our guests were not receiving event invites. We also would have liked to see better post-use stats to see where the improvements needed to be made. We also felt like there needed to be better design functionality. The pricing for the software is more than other event invitation softwares and over our budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the customer support to understand all of the features and functions available that customize to your company's needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are working to solve the right target audience for events, finding the sweet spots so we are not over-subscribed or under-subscribed at our events. The real time check in helps and list pulls at anytime helps use determine if we need to send another wave of invites out to constituents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

We have been thrilled with our EventFarm Experience. It was just the software solution we needed to manage our corporate event program. We needed easy-to-use software with complex functionality for flawless event execution - and that's just what we got. The EF customer service and account management is also 5 star. We are big fans! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We would not like to fill out this section. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for The Echo by Event Farm?