Textly Grammar Checker

Free grammar checker tool will help you to find and eliminate mistakes in your English writing.

Work for Textly Grammar Checker?

Learning about Textly Grammar Checker?

Textly Grammar Checker Reviews

Showing 10 Textly Grammar Checker reviews
Textly Grammar Checker review by Andrew P.
Andrew P.

"It really helps to refine my writing and editing quickly"

What do you like best?

Textly shows me editing suggestions in a smooth way that doesn't overlap anything or bother me in any way when I'm writing. The typo, grammar and punctuation suggestions are usually on point and accurate. I like that I can view different types of sections in sorted tabs. The alternative word choices are something that makes Textly go above and beyond the writing tools I've used in the past. The word choices are usually very fitting and make sense with the sentences I'm writing at the time.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any major issues with Textly so far. Though I've gotten used to using it, it was a little daunting to see all of the various colors from the suggestions on the page. I think most people shouldn't have a problem adjusting to using it, but it can see how it might be annoying for some people.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to write more quickly, I would just use Textly and write the general idea of a sentence or paragraph and let Textly refine your text with its word choices.

I have benefited from Textly's ability to show me editing suggestions in real-time as I'm writing. I can use it with Google Chrome, which is my preferred web browser for email and loading websites in general. Textly has improved my writing over time as I absorb the suggestions. I've used it for business-related social media posts and also use it to quickly put together professionally worded emails. It saves time from me having to look up words in a thesaurus.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Textly Grammar Checker
Textly Grammar Checker review by Felicia M.
Felicia M.

"Just amazing"

What do you like best?

Among all the options I texlty provides I'm using the grammar check on my browser, the fact I can use it there and more I do it the more it recognizes my writing patterns, the more I like using it. I really love the layout and I think is just an amazing tool.

Another thing that is free, come on, who does not like free stuff that are actually useful and good?

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found a thing I don't like about it! I think I should get to use it more to have more hints of the product itself or even using the EDU or Business versions in some point, is just a matter of the needs of each client.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to get a free good grammar checker this is the right one

Misspeling words is the most common. It helps a lot on that, also the fact I have it as plug in on my browser gives me the access to said checker easily.

Is just a matter of underlining what I need and that is it.

What AI Writing Assistant solution do you use?

Textly Grammar Checker review by Adams G.
Adams G.

"Textly is an amazing grammar checker"

What do you like best?

Textly is absolutely a standard grammar checker that works. First thing to like about it is that it is really effective. It uses a great and wonderful technique to get errors and grammatical misses uses in your writing. It ca save you a great level of grammar blunders and get you writing better.

What do you dislike?

Textly is such a wonderful grammar tool with great functions. It satisfies all functions, and thus no dislikes whatsoever. I like using it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should check Textly out, its functions are way large and beautiful. Worth a trial

From grammar check, to spelling check, to sentence formatting, Textly has been really helpul

Textly Grammar Checker review by Daphne M.
Daphne M.

"Check your grammar with Textly "

What do you like best?

It is a reliable grammar checking platform. It proofreads and spots punctuation mistakes. It is an amazing work of intelligence

What do you dislike?

It is as reliable as they get in the field of text editing and grammar correction. I do not dislike a single thing

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cool and easy to use. It is really nice

It has helped improve our grammatical skills. It helps a lot with sentencing and article writing in general

Textly Grammar Checker review by Ahmmed A.
Ahmmed A.

"Great Writing Assistant"

What do you like best?

The software traces grammatical errors and provides to the writer a more accurate piece. It offers real time writing assistance for your documents. It provides list of possible corrections to choose from. It also makes these corrections as fast as you can need

What do you dislike?

I almost loved everything about textly Grammar Checker, but the red underlines makes it kind of embarrassing. If they can use another colour.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Textly Grammar Checker for either beginner or old writers, it has many list of typos that will provide to the writer a more accurate piece.

This tool gives the writer a good output with no fear of any grammatical error.

" I love Textly"

What do you like best?

What I love most about Textly is how grammar corrections are made simply by hovering the mouse over the indicated error. It immediately displays a suggestion for correction as a pop-up and allows a person to hastily accept the suggested change.

What do you dislike?

I love Textly all feature so never option dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Textly follows a user around the web easily suggesting quick grammar fixes where necessary.

We were able to reduce errors in our content, make it more stylish, and our blog conversions have increased.

"Grammer Checker"

What do you like best?

This is a nice proofreading and editing tool which makes writing easy. It helps check for grammatical mistakes and detect the use of repetitive words. Its help checks content spellings and style. It makes the writing process easy, It has a nice user-friendly interface with great customer support.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes at all, it makes writing very easy for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get your content proofread without stress.

We have been able to improve our content marketing since we now push quality contents outside.

Textly Grammar Checker review by Administrator

"Textly is a great English assistant"

What do you like best?

Textly is unique in that it offers non-native English speaking students an opportunity to improve their grammar. This AI- based English assistant aids, learners in developing their writing style and perfect the memory of new words

What do you dislike?

Very expensive . Reduce price comparatively

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Developing my writing style and perfect the memory of new words.

Textly Grammar Checker review by Kathleen P.
Kathleen P.

"Practical and Necessary Tool"

What do you like best?

Textly has helped me to continually provide grammatically accurate content. It is easy to use and very efficient. It allows me to sound professional in all my communications.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would change is the design, it is not pretty to look at.

Textly has allowed me to be grammatically correct and to help others be grammatically correct.

"The best of the besr"

What do you like best?

Great interface at a great price. Works as advertised.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. Functions great. Easy to use.

Writing corrections in correspondence

Learning about Textly Grammar Checker?

* We monitor all Textly Grammar Checker reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.