Tenbound Reviews & Product Details

Tenbound Overview

What is Tenbound?

Tenbound is 100% focused on Sales Development. We help start or improve your Sales Development program through research, advisory and events. Tenbound runs the premier live Conference in our industry, The Sales Development Conference. More appointments. More pipeline. More sales.

Tenbound Details

Tenbound offers a comprehensive assessment of Sales Development programs.

By focusing exclusively on Sales Development, Tenbound has established deep expertise on this function to help you reach your business goals.

In our view, Sales Development is a critical driver of growth, and at the same time a misunderstood intersection of Marketing, Sales and the Executive team, and therefore requires a unique and focused approach.

Tenbound

Showing 35 Tenbound reviews
Location
Already have Tenbound?
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was tasked with launching a sales development pilot project at my company. However, I had zero sales development experience (I'm a marketer), so I went to the Tenbound Sales Development Conference and SDR Manager training and learned a lot of fundamentals and frameworks to build out initial processes, activites, and metrics at my company. We've hit our meetings booked quota every month since the program has launched and are now currently looking to hire a few FTEs into this function. The training and discussion with other SDR pros were invaluable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very organized and logical frameworks, discussion with other SDR pros, I learned a lot from others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't know if there's anything I identified that could be improved. The content and pacing were great for a newbie like me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

David is very knowledgeable, helpful, and responsive. He has a ton of passion for educating sales development professionals. This is a sorely needed resource in this area. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wanted to understand how to motivate and set performance objectives for an SDR. Like I mentioned earlier in my review, we've hit our meetings booked quota every month since we've launched our pilot project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Trainer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I completed the SDR Manager Training with David and the tenbound team. It was an incredible experience. Solid teaching and a wonderful opportunity to meet and discuss ideas with other SDR and sales leaders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Knowledge sharing and expertise for the Sales Development role in a sales organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish I could have done more training. There was nothing to dislike. Tenbound is fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you want to improve your knowledge and understanding of the Sales Development function, Tenbound is where it’s at. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My professional goal is to break into sales leadership in technology sales. The tenbound training program has helped give me a great bearing on sales leadership that I can communicate and execute. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Demand Generation
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Came here as a long time SDR leader and have been finding so much value in not only the sessions but being around other SDR leaders on the same mission. Everyone has been super collaborative and helpful and I look forward to coming back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Personalization at scale session - Thanks to Becc Holland at Chorus

Overall vibe and energy of the conference Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't attend every session. Would love to have more round table type sessions to learn on a smaller scale Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are an SDR or an SDR leader come to this event. If your boss won't send you, maybe try a new job Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding new and innovative ways to delight our prospects Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & CEO
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Cold Calling boot camp Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very well organized day-long session that forces you to rethink your target market and value proposition. A team of expert shared their experiences and insights relating to first contact with one's prospective customer covering common pitfalls to avoid and how to turn a cold encounter into a rapport-building event that you can build upon in future. In addition to the strategic insights, there were compelling insights that I was able able to put to use the next day. The best part of hands-on experience with making calls live and tweaking the pitch to improve delivery and messaging for the next call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The session itself was great. I'd suggest a community setup where attendees could go back to jog their memory as it is easy to lose the details after a few weeks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Great solution and tips for prospecting & lead gen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Prospecting and Lead Generation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Focusing on sequencing, speed to lead and conversion, we needed to work on our processes with Inbound and Outbound lead flow, reduce response times and increase our total conversions and deal size. They have a wealth of knowledge at their fingertips. If your SDR org needs support, look no further. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Access to experts and working with David Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Content creation is challenging, and varies from industry to industry...hard to nail that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Know what you want to have done and make sure you are clear with your expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tenbound has been super supportive helping us with our Inbound and Outbound SDR outreach. Tenbound supported a process that helped reduce response times and increase our total conversions and deal size Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We hired the Tenbound team to train our first Sales Development hires in our pre-series A startup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I highly recommend their thoughtful approach and methodology for the training. They did a great job on messaging coaching, template development, prospecting approach, calendar management and tools training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not applicable. I didn't dislike anything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales training and development. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder and CEO
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Tenbound is one of the reasons I am here in US today to meet the greatest sales people in the world! Having a nice experience and would love to come here every year from now on.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The experience and knowledge I gain from here is pretty awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now, may be I will rewrite at the end of conference Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Latest trends in sales industry, trying to decode ICPs for our clients, sales consulting and lead generation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Development Representative
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The most helpful thing about the Tenbound conference was the SVP of Sales Strategy @ Salesloft. Gave us 16 practical tips and takeaways for our SDRs and teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I don't actually use Tenbound, so this review is based on the actual SDR conference they put on, not their product.Still don't really understand what Tenbound does... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The sessions were WAY too short. Need to be at least 45 minutes long to get anything out of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

N/A Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mid-Market Account Executive
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Definitely a great learning and networking experience. Thank you so much for the TenBound team and the rest of the sponsors for making this happen! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Great networking opportunity. I got to meet several vendors that I am interested in hearing more from Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the presentations could have been more interactive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nothing with Tenbound org yet. Alignment is a potential area you could help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GT
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Sales Dev Conference is a must-attend! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Sales Development conference starts the day off with ideas you can use now - right now. If you're new to the game or have been at it a while, the sessions give you practical tips, based on real data and experience. The speakers have stories to tell and they want to share them because it feels like a true. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Have not engaged yet but the Sales Development conference has been top notch,. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Attend the Sales Development Conference! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Looking to learn more Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager, Sales Development
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Metrics /ideas for success for my outbound team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ability to network with other industry professionals Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Two of the tracks I attended had very similar presentations. I would have liked to see more diverse content Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

personalization vs. utilizing technology balance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of National Sales Training
Real Estate
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Loved the Tenbound Sales Development Conference. Had the opportunity to network and hear from relevant speakers. Thanks for the opportunity! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Engaging speakers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Working to redefine our SDR role Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Advisor and Partnerships, Americas
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Tenbound helped train our SDRs and consulted with us on our onboarding workflows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I've done a lot of different sales programmes and this one is as interactive and results focused as I've seen. Definitely worth the time and money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing in particular that I dislike. I'd just like to get more people trained with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ensuring our sales reps are ready to go from day 1. We're already seeing the results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Development Representative
Environmental Services
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Cold call coaching, copywriting and sales strategies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The opportunity to learn from experienced professionals is great. Understanding the science behind being a great salesperson is a competitive advantage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to add here. Trust in the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SDR training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GS
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Cold calling training Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very laid back, friendly environment that everyone would freely speak and not be judges. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did not dislike anything, it was a great environment and I learned alotp Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cold calling is tough, they gave us the right tools Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SDR Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Tenbound was our external SDR consultancy that helped us align the SDR team to our immediate business needs. David is an absolute professional who truly cares about the success of his clients. My interaction with him was invaluable as I built out my team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Unparalleled level of expertise in the space from a strategic as well as a tactical perspective. David is very well versed in the role and the space and he delivers in every way imaginable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything that I did not like. Not one thing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Development - Inbound
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

David provided me with a framework to build a successful SDR revenue-generating engine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The framework that David provides gave me actionable steps that I can implement into my SDR program immediately. The training starts at building a solid foundation and also helped me understand things from what I should be measuring to tools to make that happen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are very few things to dislike honestly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TT
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

SDR Weekly Coaching. 1 on 1 training on current sales process covering scripts, sequences and overall messaging. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

David is a great communicator. He is able to teach sales development in a way that is both fun and practical. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only thing I dislike is that my sessions are ending this month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Sales Development Manager introductory training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

David is the go to knowledge source for all things sales development. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I believe I was ready for a deeper dive into certain areas Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

David gave a great presentation on SDR Management and tools. I though he was extremely thorough and professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked the building the brand section the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I enjoyed the whole presentation. There was nothing I didn't like Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Highly recommend Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

David worked as a temporary manager and resource for my SDR team here at GitLab. He provided structure and support with group meetings and 1on1s, as well as worked on developing a career path for the team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

David genuinely cares about your success and has the knowledge to empower those he is working with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, the only thing I dislike about this situation is that David will not be around permanently as he is a huge asset to any team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development & Alliances Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I attended David's 1 day SDR Manager training, and found it very informative, helpful, and packed full of great ideas that I've already started to implement. There is no other training out there focused on SDR Management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Learning and hearing from other Sales Development leaders at other high growth software companies really improved the learning experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is so much content to cover, I believe more training & discussion time would be beneficial. Adding some virtual sessions, before or after the live training could be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

David's training is a very good use of your Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Sales
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Two day intensive in-person sales training course helping to develop and refine sales practices for both in-bound and out-bound teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I enjoyed working with Tenbound because of the structure brought to the sales training process. Tenbound kept our team on track and hit on key sales topics our team needed to develop, refine and practice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any negative feedback for Tenbound and look forward to engaging in the future with Tenbound. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I highly recommend Tenbound for intensive sales training but be ready for a grind... it's intensive! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Sales Development
Retail
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Leadership and SDR prospecting trainings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have been to a couple of the events that Tenbound has hosted around SDR leadership and outreach. The events were great! They were very interactive giving us the opportunity to listen and hold discussions with other SDR leaders.

They also provided amazing speakers for the event. Got to learn strategies from successful industry leaders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to add here. The events I have been to and working with David individually have been great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director, Intelligent Automation Advisor
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have been to both Tenbound's large SDR conference as well as a more intimate team-focused seminar with my reports and hosted Tenbound's David Dulaney. Both were excellent and allow us to learn best practices (Tenbound works with a ton of companies) as well help adjust our current processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

- Knowledge depth

- Responsiveness - many times I have emailed a question to David and he emailed me back immediately.

- Network - when I want the best of something, David can recommend quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- Would be great to have more local events

- Couple hiccups with event start Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Tenbound?