Template.net Reviews & Product Details

Notary Public
What do you like best?

With templates.net you get thousands of free templates,designs, documents on everything you could need. They have poster templates,daily planner, wedding invitation, business cards, newsletter's, resumes all for free . You can also join their Pro Membership. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't care for is how they have the free and pro member templates all mixed together. I feel it would nicer if they had them separated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend trying it, you can't go wrong with free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using template.net I've been able to be more productive, making my own business cards,thank you cards,post cards,flyers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Template.net Overview

What is Template.net?

25,000+ Beautifully Designed, Easily Editable Templates to Get your Work Done Faster & Smarter

Template.net Details

Template.net
Oakland, CA
@Templatedotnet

Answer a few questions to help the Template.net community
Have you used Template.net before?

Template.net Reviews

Showing 15 Template.net reviews
Already have Template.net?
Administrative Assistant
What do you like best?

It is a very useful option for infinities of creations that you can imagine. I think that it has many characteristics that make making any document, presentation, poster, triptych (and even some poster for social networks) quite simple and pleasant. Also they are always adding new templates constantly. It is very easy to handle and customize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first it bothered me that the library was very limited in the free version but when I became a Pro member for a very cheap payment, I observed all the benefits it has. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool is always solving a problem in one way or another, because always in my work I must be preparing reports, letters, infographics and announcements of various types as part of the constant communication that exists as in any company. These templates always help me to create different formats and with an attractive or business shape according to the needs that we have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Performance Development Coordinator
What do you like best?

Its wide range of available templates can be of great help to many professionals in any work area: engineers, lawyers, analysts, accountants, etc. Its variety of formats make it multipurpose at all times. Its free version is somewhat limited but you will certainly want to buy the paid service, as it has the best templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The free version is very limited, however it can be used to save at the last minute because, despite being free, its options are very varied. The paid version is very advantageous and I have had no problems using it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend it for those who want to have hundreds of templates and formats on hand that will help give a better presentation to your documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to create files and documents with pre-designed formats very quickly. To start the introduction to a report, graphic analysis or writing a simple letter helps you to have a better inspiration to write or adjust the most appropriate format depending on what you want to write Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Human Resources Recruiter
What do you like best?

I really think it is one of the most organized template libraries I've come across and the one that has saved me the most time. With just a few lines and a few clicks I can create reports, contracts, forms, questionnaires and many types of documents tailored to your needs. And not only written documents, it also allows to make graphics and illustrations in a very simple way from any of the multiple templates it has Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Actually in all this time that I have been using it I have not found anything negative that I can say about Template.net. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in a work area where you have the need to create countless different documents and also edit it to adapt them to different occasions, it is good to have a template library like this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time! Template.net has saved me a lot of time just by having a wide range of formats with templates that I can adjust to what I require each time and even more so that I am in the Human Resources department in which I am very dynamic every day and there is always a need to create new documents, constant changes, different types of letters and even reports and reports. Template.net with its templates makes this process much easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales And Marketing Specialist
Printing
What do you like best?

It is an app that displays a vast number of templates, these can be seen located in 4 different categories such as templates, business, professions and general. In each of these four categories there are subcategories with different styles of designs, for example, in the subcategory "Marketing templates" there are "Marketing presentation templates" or "Planning Templates" among many others. The great thing about this app is that it has many different options totally free, although most are for "Pro" customers. Its designs are quite original and well thought out. It is an ideal tool that helps you when you need to make designs or documents quickly and easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like very much about this app is that for the free membership you can only make three downloads per day. Another disadvantage is that pro plus membership is a bit expensive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation is that if you consider using this application to carry out projects quickly and easily, it is the right decision, since it has so many templates that do not look like predesigned documents. It is a perfect tool to do last minute jobs and as it is so easy to use, it is a great time saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What helps me to solve Template.net in my workplace is that I can do jobs that I need at the last minute, it saves me a lot of time since it has the ideal designs that I need for each of the projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

REGIONAL COMPLIANCE MANAGER - INVESTMENT ADVISOR
What do you like best?

They offer a large selection of free and premium membership templates that are very useful. What I like about this website is that the templates that are free have the same quality as the membership only ones. More often than not, from my experience, the free selection are usually things no one would use because they are crappy while the good ones require paid membership. Template.net offers high quality free and premium templates which is awesome. I use the website at least once a week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how the "Free" and "Pro" selections are organized on the page. I completely understand the reasoning behind not separating the "Free" from "Pro" templates because they want people to pay for a membership. The normal assumption would be that when one is searching for a template that they aren't doing a search what's free or not and that the initial search is for the template they need and then whether it's free. And maybe if the one they want isn't free then they will go with a pro membership. The problem is that it's a jumbled together and it's frustrating that there is no easy way to view what is free and what isn't.I can see why people may give up and just go to another website which isn't good for business. Say I'm doing an online search because I need a checklist for example and I find template.net. When I type checklist in the search bar the first ones I see are "Pro". I might not continue to look further because my google search was for free templates. But say I do keep looking at the selection. You have to go pretty far down to find any free ones and when you finally find one it's mixed in with the pro. Which in itself sounds find but it's random and there aren't many free ones in the same area, there is one here and there. So at this point I'm done and going to another website. Template.net has the best offering and absolutely is worth paying for the pro version. Hands down it's the best, believe me I've looked a lot. But some people need to be able to see the benefits before they jump into a membership. The website is clean and professional but when you are at the top of the list of a free template search in google, that's the first thing that should be seen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They have every template I could ever want. I don't want to recreate the wheel but I want everything I do to look professional and just how I want it to. I also want a large selection because I often run across ideas or content that I hadn't thought of before. I can customize anything too. I have this bookmarked as a favorite and it's in my bookmark bar, not my bookmarks folder. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PR Professional
What do you like best?

There are a ton of templates to choose from: Websites, brochures, ads, you name it. And they look terrific and some are even free, if you don't mind a watermark. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you don't want the watermark, you need to sign up for a paid version. However, the monthly fee is really low and even if you only downloaded one template it would be worth the low fee. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If this is for a professional purpose go ahead and pay the really low monthly fee. It would be well worth it even if you download just one template, but you'll want to download more once you see how great they look. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Their great-looking templates make it much quicker and easier to produce a professional looking product. This makes me look good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Asistente ejecutivo de recursos humanos
What do you like best?

I found this service through a friend who recommended it to me, and the truth is enchanted with Template.net here are my reasons:

Perhaps the custom of many of us who work in the office and always have to be in constant paperwork is to run to use Microsoft Publisher when we are using a template to create a letter, an interview format, a circular or a simple brochure. However, after seeing Template.net I realized that Publisher templates are functional, but maybe already somewhat outdated, very rigid or very simple because Template.net offers a more varied range of templates and within it makes suggestions of format for almost any type of needs you have in the office. In my case, in the Human Resources department Template.net offers many options for my field such as Employee Evaluation of Manger, Hob Interbiew Questionnaire, up to a Simple Notice of Job Opening template. The good thing is that apart from offering the templates it gives you suggestions of what should be written but in a more useful way compared to Publisher. On the other hand it seems to me that its handling is much more dynamic and easier to use and can be editable in many formats such as Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Apple Page, etc. In truth there are many formats that it offers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As I said before. Many of us run to use Microsoft Publisher because I think that most of the computers have some version of Office installed and with it the Microsoft Publisher program is already found many times. So: why pay for a service that you already have for free and installed on your computer?

Well, Template.net has a free version, but it doesn't have many templates compared to its Pro version. So when you try the free version you will want the Pro version templates that are obviously better and more useful (also the version free only lets you download a maximum of 120 templates). And there you will find the dilemma: is it worth paying for the Pro or Business version and harnessing its potential? Well, everything depends on the type of company and the needs you may have Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using the free version and thus observe all the tools that it brings. Also, if you have questions or problems, the technical support is very attentive, it even has a chat integrated in its website in which they respond almost immediately Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With template.net we have been able to create in the Department in which I work (Human Resources), many designs and improved formats for much of the paperwork we need on a daily basis. We can create a last minute proposal, an agreement agreement, an interview format and much more. I really loved that this is an area dedicated to templates for Human Resources. It has saved us time, including avoiding sometimes starting a document from scratch, because its templates are written very professionally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources Management
Oil & Energy
What do you like best?

Es increible como una sencilla herramienta me puede ayudar a elaborar documentos, contratos, convenios, acuerdos, encuestas y entrevistas con su variedad de plantillas disponible y que se puede ajustar al formato que necesites ya dea PDF, DOC, WordPress, Excel, Publisher, hasta Google Slide. Es facil de manejar y tiene muchas opciones que me permiten crear documentos utiles. Lo que mas me gusta es como tienen redactado los disenos preliminares, debido a que estos estan muy bien redactado y son pocas las mofidificaciones que le realizo cuando lo utilizo. Tiene una seccion dedicada al area de Recursos Humanos que encuentro muy util . Su precio es muy bajo y hasta tiene un opcion para probarlo gratis (con limitaciones obviamente) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No tengo nada negativo que decir de este programa. Es muy util en muchas cosas. Ademas de las tares laborales a veces recurro a esta herramienta cuando necesito algunas cosas del hogar como por ejemplo hacer los marcalibros para mis niños Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

En realidad es tan barato que probarlo te costara poco y luego puedes ir escalando hasta usar la version empresarial Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Con Template.net puedo hacer documentos, contratos, acuerdos y hasta certificados con disenos muy profesionales para mi trabajo. Es genial en todo lo que puedo hacer con el, esto me ahorra mucho trabajo en la redaccion y configuracion de muchos docuementos que realizo dia a dia en mi trabajo Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

The majority of my working life revolves around online document creation and presentation, so I regularly find myself using template. Net to create interesting and exciting variences to break up an often tedious job. Template.net has so many useful templates that I can choose from and it makes my WORK considerably more enjoyable not to mention faster. For a site with tons of templates I can say that the price is pretty reasonable, with both budget and premium options available, and affordable as well. I strongly recommend this site to anyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find the sheer quantity of click bait pop ups and banners extremely frustrating and this often makes templating a laborious task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating colourful and exciting documents and pages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It’s super easy to use and search already made templates that are easy to edit in any format Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The website layout is not my favorite. It’s not that it’s difficult or acting like that, it’s just not very pleasing to the eyes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With template.net its been super easy to not only find excellent and beautiful templates for my website and even some posts on my FB business page, but it’s incredibly easy to edit in almost any format. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Human Resources
What do you like best?

Any template I've needed, they have. Great resource to have Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's been a few times when they don't have the templates I need Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do a trial to determine if it will meet your needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can get documents done quickly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how many categories Template.net has for all of the templates they have to offer. There's a template for any occasion you can think of. Very User-friendly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Luckily for me, I have not had any issues using Template.net. I give 10/10 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Template.net has helped our company on many different occasions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Existing creative templates help build a page or article in fancy ways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sometimes options are not suitable for the content Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps attract viewers to read and visit content through attractive ways Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cape Cod Momma Blog
What do you like best?

The simplicity, and the search function of this program is what makes me like it the best. I can search for anything I need to use for my work in education, such as school board meeting notes, achievement certificate, reward menu, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am always open to new templates, and with education, I would like to see more options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to pull up templates instantly when I have a meeting to go to, or have to come up with something quick when I'm working with children individually. This program makes me more productive, and seem like I'm on top of it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CH
What do you like best?

Very easy to use and lot of contributor, in other words lot of resource Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Price option is little high and response time for request little slow Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it as option for some website design Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.