TechNexus Reviews & Product Details

TechNexus Overview

What is TechNexus?

TechNexus aligns startups and enterprises to drive commercial activity that solves real world problems

TechNexus Details

Location
Already have TechNexus?
GM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

our company was growing very quickly and we had to go there for a period of about 3 months while we were looking for a bigger office to move into. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's a great location, and front desk is very communicative. They have a community newsletter which is cool and lots of resources available for the offices housed with them. It has a great energy with a bunch of scrappy start ups filling the halls and offices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I didn't like about TechNexus was that people didn't always book rooms for their meetings. More than once I would be walking through the halls to refill coffee or use the restroom and a company was having a team meeting in a very narrow hall. This was super annoying and I wish they had rules about congregating in the hallways for extended periods. Or if there are rules, I wish they were enforced. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They allowed us to stay in the same building as our company and still have an office space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

My team spent a few months with TechNexus. Our company was growing rapidly and we just didn't have enough desks in our office. We used TechNexus until the new office was ready for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They tried their best to make it feel like a community. Sometimes there was free food and holiday celebrations. They also did a gift drive around the holidays. I appreciate that they tried to make it feel like a regular single-company workplace in that way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It was nice that my team was in our own room within TechNexus, but I definitely felt trapped in there sometimes. We didn't venture into the common spaces too much, but we definitely could have. I also disliked the unclear expectations around common spaces. Not sure if they were supposed to be silent or a good place for collaboration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Rather than work remote my team was able to stay together as our company transitioned to a new office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PD
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

TechNexus provided space for my team when we were between offices and we benefited from the company of other tech innovators sharing the same common areas. The amenities kept our team going, the space provided a good combination of isolation/focus and collaborative energy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I appreciate that TechNexus has created a positive environment in which our team felt like we had an advocate for what we were doing. It was more than a physical space but one that infused our spirits with enthusiasm for our work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our particular office didn't have any outside windows so it lacked natural light. There was plenty of natural light in the hallway, though, and it wasn't a big detractor. Other offices at TechNexus do have natural light, so it's not a common issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Discuss your needs and believe that the TechNexus staff wants to accommodate you to help you and your team/company be successful. They have to balance the environment for so many different clients, but they want to be able to help. Being honest, considerate, and up-front about requests helps them do their job better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our team got closer, solved some significant challenges, and were even more productive than usual. I believe a big part of that was the combination of having a space to retreat and focus within a more active, collaborative and energetic environment. It was a great combo for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We used TechNexus as a temporary office space while preparing to move to a new office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The staff is friendly and the space is really quite nice. The layout is straightforward and there is plenty of private space while the communal spaces are quite open, so there is something for everyone. There are plenty of events to help foster a sense of community and take your mind off of things. The building itself has a balcony you can take advantage of in the summertime. Also, there's a soda machine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the offices are literally closets. My team was moved to a converted closet because it was the only available space that fit our needs. It was cozy, well-soundproofed, and fairly well-lit, but it was still claustrophobic and only fit a single line of desks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For our purposes, the closet office was bearable for the few months we had to use it. I didn't interact much with the other people there, but the option is there for anyone who would enjoy doing so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-founder & Head of Product
Financial Services
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We started a company here, first just surfing desks, then in a small suite, and eventually a large suite. As our team grew, Technexus could accommodate us without all the hassle of moving offices buildings and signing leases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Unlike some co-working spaces, people here are heads down building businesses. While there is a ping pong table and and a beer tap, it’s not a party atmosphere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it’s difficult to get a conference space on short notice. There are a lot of large events here, and sometimes they overwhelm the common areas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It’s a great way to grow a team without all the hassles of traditional office spaces. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We used TechNexus as a temporary wework space during construction of our new office. Didn't really use them for much beyond that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Nothing spectacular, but they were able to quickly address our need for a temporary office space. Their space is definitely a little dated, but overall it was up to par for what we paid. The office space was sufficient for our staff at the time and conference rooms were almost always available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They didn't do the best job keeping the kitchen stocked at all times. The beverage fridge was empty for almost two weeks straight at one point during our time there. I also wasn't the biggest fan of the abstract art work on our space's wall -- it was a little strange to be candid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They were able to provide immediate office accommodations when we needed it most. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PR
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Gave us space to work when we outgrew our office Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

When i started at the company I work for now, we had outgrown our office so my team was using Technexus. They provided a comfortable and creatively decorated space for our team to work. Great kitchen area and great communication from the technexus team about happenings in the office. I'm glad to be officially at our new office, but Technexus was a nice and quiet environment for us in the meantime Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I disliked about Technexus; it's a fine temporary workspace when you need it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Definitely recommend using this space if you are looking for coworking spaces Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problem solved was our lack of space in our regular office for my team. Was a comfortable and approachable environment for us Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PI
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

TechNexus was an overflow temporary office space for a couple of our teams while a new building was finishing construction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Good community manager and a lot of energy from the startups in the space. They have cool podcast recording studio and plenty of space for coffee and working outside of your office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The space is a whole floor so there was a series of doors that would force you to have to exit and leave to get to a different section. Not a deal breaker in any way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Responsive management made for a positive experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Good functional temporary workspace for a growing company. We were able to stay in sync with our stakeholders with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We used TechNexus as over flow space once we ran out of room in our main office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The space overall is really nice, and the staff are fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Booking meeting rooms was difficult. Finding space was surprisingly tricky as many other tenants in the space would hold rooms all day to work out of, or book standing meetings that were often not attended. There was a lot of squatting in rooms that were booked for important calls because there was nothing available and the owner of the actual meeting just never showed up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used TN for office space for a couple of teams once we outgrew our main space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

My company rented space in TechNexus while our main office was undergoing renovations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The wifi was fast. Everything was clean. My team was working in a somewhat strange space, but in general most of the units were bright and had plenty of windows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At times, it could be a little noisy. Some of the other workers were not considerate about where they took calls, but I assume this is going to be an issue with any coworking space you're considering. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They gave us a temporary office space in a pinch. It was a fine spot to spend a few months. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

TechNexus served as temporary office space for my team. We had a single office room in the middle of the shared space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

There was reliable wifi. The space had a few lounging areas which were nice. They held monthly activities for customers which were also cool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The space can be loud. A lot of the other tenants would take calls in the hallways and we could hear it in our office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They helped us solve our problem of being without an office for a few months. Great for startups and small businesses with a few people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We worked remotely out of TechNexus for about 4 months. I've also attended trainings through ITA & other programming there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's a really nice space, with good light and rooms to use if you need to concentrate. The staff is really friendly & easy to work with. They also have great other perks like their kitchen space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes places can be noisy, for example, if someone is working in the hallways. However, I don't think TechNexus should be penalized for the lack of courtesy of others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team collaborative space, training program space, networking events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Getting me on-boarded/setup! I just started my new job and they were super helpful in getting me onboarded and familiar with the space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the collaborative space, the amenities, and the people! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

everything has been great so far! I've been super content with everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Well, I'm getting my work done, and I realized how amazing it is to be able to meet other people working in tech. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

TechNexus most recently helped us with a temporary working space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They were very helpful and accommodating. The space they offered was great. All of the courses I took there were informative. I enjoyed my time there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't feel like their email system was great. It doesn't seem like the emails I receive are catered to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TechNexus is a great resource for 3-rd party training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They gave us space to grow our company until we were big enough to venture out on our own; like loving, nurturing parents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The physical space is lovely and the people who work for technexus are great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As we grew, we found it hard to get the office space that we needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technexus did solve our office space needs when we were smaller. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I've worked for a company that's been a resident in TechNexus for four years Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Convenient location, well-lit, and it's very clean Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not enough large tables for group lunches. Restrooms are messy and poorly laid out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting our team in one space. Lots of available space for phonecalls, meetings, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Helped accommodate our team temporarily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The offices are really updated and nice and there's a lot of space! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Booking meetings was difficult- also our room was a very interesting shape.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solved the issue of there not being enough space for our team in the main office Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.