TeamViewer Meeting Reviews & Product Details

TeamViewer Meeting Overview

What is TeamViewer Meeting?

TeamViewer Meeting is a video conferencing software and collaboration solution developed by TeamViewer. With the aim of boosting productivity and simplifying remote team work, TeamViewer Meeting is the perfect tool for any-size team collaboration. Main features: - HD Video and Audio - 4K Screen Sharing - Scales to meetings with 300+ participants - Conference Recording - Secure Chat - Mix VoIP and Audio Conferencing - Free of charge dial-in numbers for more than 50 countries

TeamViewer Meeting Details
Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese

TeamViewer Meeting is a online meetings and global collaboration solution designed to make it easy and enjoyable to connect online with colleagues and clients within seconds.

Blizz has multiple factors that make platform stand out. With Blizz you can join or create a meeting on any device, instantly. Differentiators include but are not limited by 4K screen sharing and conference recording, scaling up to 300 participants, free plan, custom plans for each type of team, multi monitor support and cross-device compatibility, advanced RSA 2048-bit public/private key exchange and AES 256-bit end-to-end encryption securing all meeting sessions and file transfers. Blizz Web Client allows joining any meeting without having to download software.
Blizz is easy to use and doesn't require any technical skills. No sign in or registration necessary. Start and join instantly with a single click!

TeamViewer
2005
Goppingen, Germany
@TeamViewer
1,069 employees on LinkedIn®

TeamViewer Meeting Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the TeamViewer Meeting community
Have you used TeamViewer Meeting before?

TeamViewer Meeting Reviews

Showing 45 TeamViewer Meeting reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have TeamViewer Meeting?
What do you like best?

In my opinion it is an excellent communication tool, since it has a very good quality in terms of audio and video, not to mention that the stability of the connection is very fluid, the fact that it has multiple communication channels and That it is not only limited to a video call for me is something great, not to mention the fact that its interface is quite simple to handle so there should be no major problems for anyone who wants to use this platform, a great plus that it has is that it supports simultaneous connectivity of a large number of people, which has allowed us to connect large groups (between 15 or 20 participants) and communicate without any problem Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The performance of your phone application is not very good, let's say, that would be the only thing I could complain about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been quite useful for me to maintain good communication with my friends and co-workers, since personally I consider that it provides a better service than many other recognized platforms such as zoom or skype, for me I really honestly I recommend this service with my eyes closed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Our team works quickly and without complications

adapted to Blizz, allows us to have remote connection meetings and one fast and light way, which basically doesn't need big setup. Is platform consists of excellent features that it offers us, which the makes it highly recommended when you require remote activities like share desk or documents in meetings, allows us to communicate wherever we are this has been very favorable for the organization, as we continue working from the comfort of our home. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We consider that the weakness of this platform is that there was some occasions when the quality of call sharing or screen videos was a bit unsatisfactory, did not look quite right or froze. And for us, we believe that this is the most important aspect of an online meeting service, so that the message or information get clear to sender. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended, Blizz is very useful for any business or organization, large or small. It will help you make any meeting, with people from different places using different devices and platforms. The safe and super fluid connection, means that Blizz is ideal for any meeting that involves ideas, projects or personal data. When some participants are not particularly technology-oriented, the intuitive interface makes it easy for them to use of all key functions. It's really good and has made it easier for us communication in our organization, resulting in a good management in projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

has seemed an excellent platform since has provided us with an easy way to maintain customer relationships in different fields and industries. Having conferences is very useful for business and to have a better work result, because the ideas, Confusions and suggestions are conveyed faster and more efficiently, which ensures that all workers can participate in a project without any problem. This is helpful as we have improved the flow work and in terms of ideas and projects they flow with greater fast, now business happens quickly and decisively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Manager
What do you like best?

Blizz for us is a very well managed company where it does not offer effective software for communication, the system has different characteristics, tools that allow us to communicate either chat, calls or video conferences, as well as send files and images or any type of documents, to me The Blizz system seems very pleasant, a software where we can communicate in a unique way within the company's work group or outside of it, no type of inconvenience for us has been professional software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion I do not have a point against the service, it seemed very complete, detailed in the future, they can improve the file sending system to expand the capacity and send heavier files, their interface may be something more different to give an innovation but the rest I It seems incredible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend because I manage communication and there is nothing regarding communication that affects us, otherwise it is wonderful, it is a little more attractive and I have no problem I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving specific communication problems now we are much more united and the work is more practical allowing at any time to use the service as if it were a social but professional network, send the documents in a simple way in this way we receive answers and give effective solutions, it has been very complete and detailed so I found it incredible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Blizz system for us has been fundamental to offer communication not only within the company but outside it, because it is a much broader social network where we have Chat, video conferences, call system but the most valuable thing is that we can send documents and any type of file quickly and efficiently where we can easily send this to the cloud and show it directly in some type of presentation, which brings us much closer to our work areas and the team to carry out projects and in this way be much more pleasant to be able to communicate much more effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any kind of inconvenience regarding the use of the software, however it can improve the conference system, it is difficult to invite more users without needing to register or download the software, it can be frustrating for those who need to enter immediately either by devices or by computer, it is necessary to improve this feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it works, the result is pleasant and we have had good results, it is for this reason that I like the system and we have had good comments from our users for the good support we have given, and for us it is very pleasant because we can communicate in a much faster and more efficient through our work team we are happy and I definitely recommend the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I do not have any type of problem with the communication that we had previously, however we decided to find a solution where communication is much faster and effectively maintain documents, files, Messages, communicate quickly by video conference calls all through a Only formal system, that is why Blizz has been the most attractive solution and in which we quickly join because they are very intuitive tools and that we already know, it is only to download the system and start with the account and ready quickly and easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Desarrollador web
What do you like best?

From Blizz you can expect a lot since it came with a lot of desire to work, after keeping track of TeamViewer. And I say with great enthusiasm because it brings a momentum of work, with greater versatility and thinking of companies with less requirements for your video conference needs. The idea of ​​offering an alternative to heavier applications has fallen well. For satisfaction test I find that I have successfully used this application and it has been wonderful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This service maintains basic requirements of similar appeals, which makes it earn a respect for its use. The one that bothers me the most is the fact that it requires an updated browser so that the program can run properly. Few extensions are so specific in terms of performance requirements and I really did not expect that one that is offered as lighter than others in the market. They should have been somewhat more flexible with that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For those who think that a mid-range application does not have quality should know that Blizz has the option of HD video calls. That also makes a special attraction, since normally the applications that offer HD are heavy and slow process. With Blizz the situation is manageable and makes it possible to mount the conferences in HD without major problem. It is very pleasant to be able to enjoy this image quality for our meetings and conversations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What seemed most attractive to me from Blizz was the fact that meetings can be held instantly and without the need to log in. That avoids a tedious logging process and also a wait for others to do so, in order to hold the meeting. Finally I got an application with few requirements to join a session. It is something that has been very practical when used in the company. Blizz uses practicality for online conferences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Equipo de marketin
What do you like best?

Blizz is the feeling that everything happens in thousandths of seconds. I really like this application because it thinks about user comfort and the needs of the company. One of its best aspects is its instant synchronization, which makes it possible to establish communications without wasting time or undesirable flickering. It has made a difference with the use of Blizz in our organization. Each work team has celebrated its presence in the department. Blizz is instant video and open communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be an innovative service it falls short in some aspects of its functionality. Reviewing it thoroughly we can see how in comparison with others it should coincide in some key functions. That is why I think they have little functionality, which reduces the ability to respond for certain particular episodes. It would be great to add those extra things that you need for better operability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One of the most used functions of this application is the one referred to the chat. And I think so because it really causes it to be the most used, because Blizz has a solid chat function. These are very stable sessions, which can be maintained for a long time without any inconvenience that interrupts communication. For me it is the most stable chat option in the group of similar programs. Blizz is a professional chat that covers all needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I belong to a developing organization and when we first opted for an application of this type we had to remove it shortly afterwards due to its complexity and cost. Fortunately, although discreetly, there was this communication alternative designed for cases like ours. And it was something we checked. Blizz was designed for small and medium businesses. That way we were able to be part of their customers and we are currently also in the group and their most satisfied customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

equipo de marketing
What do you like best?

Blizz has a very nice interface that allows you to feel good from the first use with this online communication tool. All its functions are easy to locate so that the performance with the program does not wait. With this, contact with the program starts off on the right foot and, more importantly, contact with other people with whom you want to talk online. Every conversation with Blizz is a pleasant experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have experienced delays in chat sessions due to audio glitches. This causes some of the information to be transmitted in the online conference to be lost. It is definitely not the idea, so these are things that Blizz should correct to have a better online communication experience. We assume that these are connection failures but that in any case they are inconveniences for the general performance. We hope the best from Blizz. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Blizz is a multifunctional system and in this way it relates very well to other systems. That is to say, it works very friendly with Windows, Mac, iOS and Linux. Furthermore, it can be used with the same effectiveness with mobile devices, tablets and portable computers. In other words, you can count on the ability to hold a practicing online meeting from anywhere and with any team. Its multifunctionality makes it possible to be present in any company or business and in command of any work team. Blizz has great adaptability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What seems to me most important for the use of a web application is its ease of use. And the experience with Blizz starts there I really like it from the beginning because its interface is very nice. It is only provided with the essential, in fact I dare to say that it is beautiful. Cash can be made simple and beautiful and Blizz is a palpable example of it. It's something I've checked use after use. And every session with Blizz has been satisfying and productive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Desarrollador web
What do you like best?

Blizz moves like a fish in water and that means that our company is doing very well. It is an application that seems the least heavy option and that meets the requirements we need. It does not have all the functionality of other more complete programs, but it is not our concern because we do not need it. That's why we feel very comfortable using Blizz. Our conferences are given with the requirements we request and that is good enough for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although it is an application that deals with the most outstanding functions for online communications, I consider its interface to be somewhat complex. That is, it is complex when it should not be complex. Being a simplified application should not occur such a situation and on the contrary should be easy to understand and use. What I would ask Blizz to improve its interface for a better understanding of the functions. That would be helpful. Bet on that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As an application designed for teamwork I can also tell you that it covers the needs of collaboration, which in our case we found great. We have found it vital that this program encourages collaboration, especially from the sales department, which is one of our pillars for the good performance of the company in general. Blizz has led us with stability along the path of videoconferencing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The video conferences with Blizz are of a better level. The experience with the number of times I have used it has been positive. That leads me to say that with this extension you can hold video conferences with good remote support. We have had the desire to have Blizz as our leading application for our online meetings and that is mainly due to its support. So far we have not faced stability problems during sessions or remote access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Assistant
What do you like best?

blizz is a service that offers a downloadable panel to the computer, mobile device or through its page a system where it is possible to make Chat, calls, video conferences and add frequent contacts, in order to keep the entire organization communicated as a network social but in a more professional way, since it is possible from here to manage and receive more effective responses, We are happy because they work very well and have achieved stability in what communication is concerned. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our only specific problem is to improve or update your file or video sharing system since it is difficult to upload files larger than 100MB which does not make much sense since it would not highlight your chat tool and is there for a reason either the chat or the feature of uploading document. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As it has worked in a different way to other services that were used, managing to offer us quality and have audio stability. Awesome video, which is not possible to use for a job interview, which is very broad.

Although it is always necessary to compare services and acquire the one that best suits your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Blizz was used for the purpose of holding conferences and opening a virtual room without the need for the other guests to necessarily have the blizz service. In addition, it is possible to establish a communication via chat and eliminate other slow communication systems such as emails or web messages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Equipo de marketing
What do you like best?

Interaction is the key. In a very dynamic company, interaction is even more important than simple communication. And that is not enough, because connectivity is also needed. This has to do with people, equipment and connectivity. Blizz provides everything necessary for a company or business to have the possibility of holding work conferences remotely with the greatest possible interaction. What is needed is to interact with Blizz and his team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Blizz is that team member that everyone should know but dare not. In this case it must be said that it is because of Blizz's own fault than the team. And it is that Blizz is not a name that sounds like a program of coherence videos so that they welcome you to the first moments. First you have to convince the people of the companies so that Blizz can be the link that you expect to be among many people and remote computers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Other companies that have not yet had Blizz believe they should live in a sea of ​​storms to make the right connection between their PCs and between them and their users. And that happens because many times it is thought that it looks more sophisticated is the most suitable for a company. Blizz will make them think differently. The most appropriate is what best suits your needs. Blizz understands all that and that is why the application is that easy to use, intuitive and effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a small program with which large work meetings can be held. We do not plan to include 300 participants in a conference, but if Blizz offers capacity for up to 300 people by making them with a 100, for instance, it must be a very fluid way to connect among many people. And even between several branches of the same company. Already there the solutions entered our meeting room, one after another, after opening the door Welcome new friend Blizz! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Equipo de marketing
What do you like best?

Blizz is a secure online meeting, videoconferencing and collaboration software for remotely distributed teams. It can be used from any laptop or desktop or any mobile device (smart phone or tablet). It runs on Windows, iOS and Android. In addition, an online meeting requires little knowledge or technical experience to get started. It is ideal for meetings where participants can be geographically distributed or to keep in touch with home-based workers from headquarters.

It is a product of the same TeamViewer company, which is a backup in terms of its reliability, security, stability and its benefits of remote access and collaborative work that the popular remote desktop software already has. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Initially Blizz had a blackboard function, which was very useful, we hope you bring it back and add a function and vote on ideas and proposals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can record high quality meetings on video and audio, it is quite easy to use, you can share files. The chat sessions are very stable, it is very customizable. The free version makes me happy because it allows you to connect absolutely with everyone, it is excellent and extremely useful, easy to use and it takes very little time to learn, in addition to having an office integrated in paid versions. Another important thing if you need to record video or audio can help you a lot. For all these features, I recommend Blizz. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

You can have meetings with up to 300 people with the free version, uploading plan depending on the needs of each user.

Users have the option to start a meeting or join an existing one, in a simple way and without having to log in. It contains quite good chat functions, a real list of contacts in addition to integrating with Microsoft Office.

In addition, it has a sophisticated presence indicator, allowing users to know if a contact is online, so spontaneous meetings can be organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Staff
What do you like best?

Blizz has a straightforward and basic interface that makes it a basic programming for all clients. Assortment of correspondence choices, from video to voice conferencing, screen sharing, meeting recording and a choice to take part in a gathering without downloading anything, right through the program. Another element I love about Blizz is that it has information encryption that permits just the important parts to investigate what is shared. I can examine anything with my group without agonizing over information spillage. Its reconciliation with the Outlook stage is generally excellent for overseeing live mail during gatherings. Gatherings can be recorded in fantastic picture quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Blizz has the same number of capacities as a portion of different projects I've utilized, yet it adjusts to my needs. It likewise doesn't bolster full screen. It's anything but an ideal programming for moderate associations so great data transfer capacity is required for effective calls. The interface albeit basic appears to be less modern than other meeting programs; it could be a redirection for certain clients. Blizz doesn't give any dashboard where you can compose pivotal data about gathering focuses, for example, notes or snappy notes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Blizz to any individual who begins different gatherings as well as requires screen sharing and remote access highlights. We are assessing some different apparatuses that can function as much true to form from the stage utilized principally in business however this product is very fit to the necessities of little and huge organizations so I can recommend it to the whole network that is keen on getting it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Use Blizz as a reinforcement answer for another gathering and meeting device in the organization. I can associate with a few people from my specialized group even with the free form. Blizz gives me a simple method to keep up contacts with clients in different fields and ventures. I can likewise record for future reference making my activity exceptionally simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Desarrollador web
What do you like best?

Before we started using an online communications platform, we were only used to the typical applications and the Windows and Office environment. With this we only reached the edge of internal communications. With Blizz we have been able to go further and communications have extended even further. You just have to let the program work and let the work teams provide their solutions, now, more fluently. Blizz makes internal communications deep. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not felt comfortable with the mobile version. It works differently from the desktop PC version and that does, by the contrary, take longer to use it. I think I should bring a tutorial, but it's not like that. That would help a lot to get along with mobile Blizz for better utility. It is a detail that is not difficult to address, but solving it would be an advantage for better performance in online meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Unlike other similar services with Blizz, meetings are held instantly, which also complements solid chat functions. These two features make it more functional. It's just a matter of making the contact and you already have the contact in front. Easy and efficient, they are simple ways to describe Blizz so it is also easy to recommend it. It is unique in its ethyl and provides much comfort in communications. Blizz moves communications in the best way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Starting from office as an office use application I found that Blizz has a great integration with this office suite. This integration helps a lot to manage between a palliation and others for an adequate exchange of information. We did not know of another similar application that offered this advantage and this is the main reason to stay with Blizz. Blizz moves in any environment and integrates with various applications which makes it even more practical. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Communications Specialist
What do you like best?

It works well for large group meetings and provides useful tools for efficient, super easy to use and intuitive collaborative work. And despite its simplicity, it still offers many offers, organizing meetings and scheduling them for the future is very easy with Blizz and can be linked to Outlook. The product is also very reliable and stable, and I like that you can use the desktop application and the mobile application simultaneously, it really fulfills your communication goal very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't add any contacts unless the person has first set up their Blizz application account, but it's not a serious problem, on the other hand, Blizz is not friendly for slow connections, it's a small problem but nonetheless Having a good internet connection works very well, and another problem I have noticed is that sometimes I have to manually activate the camera function in the mobile application after re-connection, but this does not affect the audio. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend 100% Blizz to everyone, it is one of the best collaboration software I have found. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Blizz is a complete platform that offers different types of communication and leaves emails behind, has an interactive interface with a live chat, has excellent features to offer its users, can record high quality meetings in video and audio, is quite Easy to use, you can share files and hold meetings with up to 300 people at the same time, and all I have enjoyed with this tool is the best meeting experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Staff
Consumer Electronics
What do you like best?

Blizz is a virtual service of remote connection and online meetings more solid and efficient that I have used in all my life, blizz is an ideal service for people of large and small businesses, since its operation is perfect for large online meetings and to connect to any computer of the company from the comfort of the user's computer, one of the great advantages that blizz offers is that it has three plans with different functionalities making an ideal factor for people to choose the one of their convenience or the one that suits their needs of uses, one of the features that I love about Blizz is that it offers the comfort of starting a web meeting very easily and with just a couple of clips, also a solid aspect that counts blizz is its integration to Microsoft office that I personally consider to be one of the programs that provides a lot of help to its users, in general Blizz is a fairly complete and effective software, its interface is really simple and optimal to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its mobile application although it is great functionality and very stable connection I could observe that it does not show all the options offered by the software on the computer and personally I consider it is something strange in Blizz, also in meetings I noticed that sometimes there are small delays in the audio but I really do not consider a worrying flaw as this is something very normal in most video conferencing software. I also consider that the developers of Blizz should implement a strategy to market their services more and that for people to know this software as it is very common when they are going to hold meetings with new members of the company or customers when we speak to establish connection through blizz people do not know the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Blizz for its great quality and performance that provides its users to perform different tasks from the comfort of your computer, in addition to being the perfect software for online meetings with up to 200 users in a single connection, in general is ideal for use by any person or company, in addition to being a software that distinguishes itself by its great interface and easy use, I personally consider that Blizz is the best software that I have used and I recommend it with great confidence to be a platform that never fails in its operation and provides great comfort to its users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use blizz as our main tool to make meetings with colleagues from different departments, since generally this software has a wide design to establish meetings with enough people in a single meeting and makes it a very favorable factor for our needs to make meetings with different teams, I also use very often its option of remote connection because it allows me to transfer files from different teams and sometimes I use it to connect to the computers of some colleagues to provide accessories and provide assistance in different marketing projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Desarrollador web
What do you like best?

Blizz was what you expect from an application of this type. We needed an application more focused on online conferences and meetings that has fully met our expectations regarding this. With a more focused system the results are too. Thus we have achieved the quality of online meetings as we wanted. And that has meant something very positive in the company. Blizz has us very satisfied with his great service. If communications are going well in the company it is largely thanks to Blizz. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Blizz as his father Teamviewer depend on the internet and that is not good news when it slows down or is not stable. That is why there is no choice but to include it as a point against him. They may say that it is not Blizz's direct fault, but still I think it is something that could be improved with some changes. In itself it is a dilemma to assume that everything has to go very well in the external connections than in the internal ones, so that Blizz works with the stability that every company needs. It's time to work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With Blizz they will improve the communicational aspect of the company, for greater integration between their departments. The possibility of holding meetings at the moment is a very good start to have a good internal communication link. There is also the facility for participants to open a conference or join one that is already open. All this is done easily and without having to open a session, as would happen with other similar tools. I can talk to you about other advantages, but I prefer that you check them yourself. Blizz is for you, you can believe it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a reality for the business world that we have to move forward in terms of web conferences, since they have become very dynamic. And when we started using Blizz we updated with it. Blizz has given us secure and solid remote secure access. With that advantage they have made us overcome barriers and that means less communication problems for our environment, especially the internal one. Hence our satisfaction with Blizz. Many solutions entered our company with Blizz. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

desarrollador web
What do you like best?

Something that I like about blizz is the ease of using it, without the need to make previous configurations, it is able to give you the necessary support in a safe and reliable way to advance each section of your company on a daily basis, just by clicking , you can immediately access any Blizz meeting and of course from a browser or mobile, without meriting the installation of any software. It offers full security and prevents the access of curious people, facilitating communication between work teams or with customers using face-to-face videos, using high definition Volp, audio calls or group meetings at the moment that merits it. One of its great potentials is that you can easily connect with any of your offices, no matter how far they are from their main offices with video calls or sessions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its functions for androids are not very unavailable, or the calls in question are not compatible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One of the largest platforms called multiplatform, which helps you quickly and efficiently, each of the steps that are followed daily in your company, seeking the improvement and improvement of your business, both in productivity and in the image that reflects the efficiency that it demonstrates before each client, allows, among many other things, to keep it in touch with contacts, global teams, all using videos, voice, fast messaging, shared screens, likewise, each session can be recorded in case it is needed later, specifically, it is your own business meeting room. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it to communicate internally within the different departments of our office, as well as we can use it for communication with our customers and suppliers since it is a comfortable platform to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Desarrollador web
What do you like best?

It is a platform that works wonders in terms of communication through videos, meetings, voice, messaging and many more generational options, it is a great help for companies or organizations because it allows them to prepare quickly, functionally and productively with just connect with your teams or contacts; It allows you to advise and help safely from wherever they are, to each employee or client, you can also improve and expand communication with those branches or remote offices, which because of the distance that separates them, was not carried out with the necessary continuity and therefore There was always a gap with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Many times they reproduce some slight delays due to internet speed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It must be installed on the desktop or on the phone, that way you can access each of your contacts either Blizz or Team Viewer, using high definition Volp, you can make conversations with face-to-face videos, group meetings, or be immediate or scheduled where you can count on an average attendance of up to 300 attendees per meeting, with the option to record each session, for that reason and many others that we can not detail by the limitation of the format, is that Blizz is considered as a multiplatform and what you can have on your computers, smartphones and even tablets to alleviate so many business concerns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is ideal to keep in touch with our customers, suppliers or co-workers in a comfortable and practical way, without a doubt it seems to me that it is one of the main ones we use to communicate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Equipo de marketing
What do you like best?

Meet your executive staff or workforce if group meetings are involved, since it has the capacity to support up to 300 people as attendees, in short you can already have your virtual meeting room, you can also record all versions for later review and Make important corrections. Not only can you meet with your staff, you can also do it with those clients or future clients that you have at a distance that you may have abandoned a little, you will no longer have excuses to increase your productivity by rescuing or obtaining new clientele. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only negative thing about this application is that the functions in the Android phones are limited, it closes or silences you unexpectedly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What benefits does Blizz provide? It allows you to communicate through videos, face-to-face, voice, messaging, screen sharing either through phones or computers, from anywhere in the world where you are. Blizz was definitely created for those companies with branches in other cities or countries that need to cut travel budgets to executives or any staff that has to travel for urgent meetings, since this application in addition to being easy to use, does not require installation software and is shielded with the security that Team Viewer gave him at the time of logging in from any curious who is not invited. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

If you decide to open a Blizz account immediately you will receive a unique and personal ID which will be activated by Blizz automatically every time you start a meeting. This is a useful function since we can organize in a better way the routes of contacts that we have with our employees in addition to providing us with a solution to the problem of long-distance communication Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Desarrollador web
What do you like best?

This application is called Blizz. This application can be installed on both computers, since it is compatible with windows and apple macOs, as well as smartphones and tablets through AppStore or Play Store as the case may be. Blizz will allow you to keep in direct contact with distant offices through online meetings, videos face-to-face calls with high-diffusion Volp, audio calls, group or scheduled meetings where up to 300 people or customers can attend, you can share screen if you wish that several of your branches are connected, you can also record everything to consult or review later, the best thing is that you can do it from anywhere in the world, so it was said that it allows remote connection. Likewise, it does not need a subscription to Blizz specifically since with the Team Viewer ID you can log in to Blizz, this platform offers you a paid version and a free one, the latter only allows you the invitation of 5 people to attend a meeting, If you decide to use Blizz you will receive a notification with your unique and personal meeting ID. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In every platform there may be small failures that can be corrected, such as expanding the number of participants in the free version, not limiting their functions on the androids and correcting the automatic closing that usually happens. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend Blizz for its ease of maintaining communication with your colleagues, friends or family, it is easy and fast to use so any user can handle it in addition to being light so it does not require a complicated installation. that is why and more features definitely recommended blizz as a form of communication

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This service is very easy to handle, so much so that it does not require assistance or specialized technicians. It is very convenient for our work team because it allows us to be in contact in any place as long as there is an internet connection, it has allowed us to improve communication with our employees at a distance in addition to encouraging more collaboration between the different departments of our team of work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Equipo de marketing
What do you like best?

Considered as a meeting room, it is actually a multiplatform which allows its users connected to each other and their equipment through voice messaging, videos, among others, from any device and from where they are located, it can be installed in the desktop or phone, all this will facilitate communications to each group or team through the videos face to face with the Volp application that is handled in high definition, just a clip away, can join a Blizz meeting with the integral security of Team Viewer, managing to protect every meeting, convection or session of curious. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On certain occasions a closing occurs automatically, silencing without prior notice your connection, and without emitting any sound causing delay in the meeting or call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its installation is not difficult and it is also free, although it also offers a paid option, the first one offers the possibility of having only 5 participants per meeting as a guest, but in the event that your meeting deserves more than that amount they must obligatorily qualify for paid version, this application, is available now, for smartphones, tablets and computers and if that is not enough, it is also compatible with most operating systems such as the well-known windows and the apple macOs. Its reliability has superior standards and its reach is global. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is easy to install within any work team and provides you with a great way of communication within our team with the branches leading to our office, ideal for optimizing working time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Desarrollador web
What do you like best?

This application in essence, it becomes a meeting room, with only one clip in the link, you can join a Blizz meeting directly from any browser or mobile, being a multiplatform available on computers, smartphones and tablets and compatible with most of operating systems. It is an application that is dedicated to online meetings, you can create screen and audio sessions, you can directly attend any meeting from the Blizz contact list, you have the maximum reliability and a global reach all for having been developed in the ultra fast TeamViewer platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of its functions are limited in cell phones, such as Androids. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easily downloaded, just by going to the website using App Store or Play Store, it has two versions, free and paid, with the free one you are able to invite up to 5 participants to the meeting, if there are more people you must opt ​​for the payment . Team Viewer users can access Blizz with their ID and connect properly, if you want to attend a meeting with Blizz contacts, just go directly to these and ready, you are already connected, for all these reasons small and medium businesses start to stand out for the use of Team Viewer's Blizz, first because it is easy to use and allows people to follow up with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They can be connected to those offices that are further away from the main company. or even with employees who are not present in the office can attend meetings without problems, it has been very useful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Equipo de marketing
What do you like best?

I started using Blizz as soon as the company was founded and from the first day things began to work well with this program. We were all impressed with this new software, an illustrious son of the well-known TeamViewer, since in this case it is a lighter alternative that requires little effort for its installation and operation. We only had a few doubts during the installation process and we have the Blizz community to clarify them and continue with the work. Blizz started on the right foot in our house. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A negative aspect of Blizz is that it consumes a lot of CPU usage. Unfortunately it is something that really affects performance. Hopefully this can be improved in the future. So it is an application that cannot be used in environments with a slow computer network. Since online meetings will have a stumbling block or flickering that will impede its normal operation. We hope it is something you can change to have a better performance when you run this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an application for very wide use in internal communications. As another additional benefit that I can mention you should know that the program has a secure connection that protects the information and data exchanged in a meeting. Blizz's secure connection is also used by remote TeamViewer sessions. And something not less important is that it has a good ability to connect to regular telephone numbers, which is also a useful and practical asset. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are very pleased from the first working session with this program promoted by TeamViewer. That is why we can say that it has promoted, in the same way, our internal communication needs. Another aspect that we found quite good is the Outlook add-in that shows all contacts in the Blizz application. This detail is important as it greatly improves the quality. In addition, the mobile application helps field service technicians communicate simply but effectively with colleagues and customers in the same way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.