Teamable Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

Discreetness, network analytics, leaderboard, gaming mechanics, easy self service referrals Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing. how ever adding individual public profile links will be awesome. One can just share it across the network to encourage uploading of resumes directly with interested referrals. Currently, i have to manually upload it from within teamable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruiting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teamable Overview

What is Teamable?

Leverage your employees' connections to identify, engage, and hire top talent. Teamable is the only system to ensure you are spending time pursuing the right talent.

Teamable Details

Teamable is an enterprise employee referral engine, transforming the employee network into the company's high performance talent pool. Teamable uses the collective wisdom of a company's entire social graph to turbo charge enterprise recruitment.

Teamable
2013
San Francisco, CA
@Teamablehires
891 Twitter followers

Teamable Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Teamable community
Have you used Teamable before?

Teamable Reviews

Showing 17 Teamable reviews
Already have Teamable?
What do you like best?

I found it pretty seamless to upload my contacts to Teamable instance. The matching tool to an open req to folks I knew was pretty accurate. As I have over 1900+ connections on LinkedIn alone I can't keep track of everyone I know so Teamable's matching technology made it super simple for me to see who would be a good match from a skills standpoint. If I decided that someone was a good fit it's super easy to make an intro to that person right within Teamable. And I could cc the recruiter or hiring manager too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would have liked the UI to be a bit more sleeker from an ease-of-use standpoint. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As an employee Teamable made it very easy for me to refer people I could vouch for that would be both a good fit from a skill-set and cultural standpoint. This saved me a ton of time combing through my LinkedIn network to find folks as well as easily making a referral internally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

The ability to upload a resume quickly and track the results over time. I also like how you can see who the hiring manager is for any given position. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I have nothing to report on in a negative manner. Maybe we Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You have to know what you are looking for but the interface and operability are very easy to figure out. Very intuitive and the information is uploaded pretty quickly and visible within minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use teamable as our referral portal for any job within our companies eco-system and that includes posts in foreign countries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Exec Assistant to VP Content Delivery, VP Content Delivery Architecture, Director CDN Engineering
Entertainment
What do you like best?

It's seamless in referring people in that are currently in my Linkedin Network to open jobs at the current company I work. I like how it automatically parses the information and buckets people that would be a good fit for various roles. It's easy to refer them to our company recruiter and make that introduction to a hiring manager if there is a good match. Saves time and eliminates the possible back and forth email introductions that can sometimes get lost within an inbox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Bucketing people into certain roles can sometimes not be as accurate - I've noticed there were recommendations for people for different roles that they have no experience in or background. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To fill positions and roles within the company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketplace Returns Coordinator
Internet
What do you like best?

Connect friend to great positions and strengthen network. The lucrative bonuses create an additional incentive that is unmatched. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Error in system-referral was hired but not reflected on site. bonus not yet received and support team has not gotten back to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it and strengthen your network and also your wallet. Filtering through connections can be a difficult task to perform when looking for specific requirements for a position, but Teamable makes it easy and simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Strengthening the Houzz team while receiving a lucrative bonus. This site allows you to filter through all my hundreds of connections to find a candidate that's worthy of being submitted as a referral and hopefully hired Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director, Sales Development
What do you like best?

The ease of use when referring candidates to our pipeline. Simple to upload and integrate my network. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometime it seems as though certain candidates don't match their counterpart in LinkedIn. Mapping seems off on occasion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot; you won't be disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Just trying to hire good talent. Easy to bridge the gap with recruiting using Teamable; getting my referrals tied to me inspires confidence that I'll have a better chance at our referral bonus. This make me want to adopt Teamable as much as possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

The UI is not cluttered and shows everything finely sorted and ordered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Messaging the recruiter about candidate contact is somewhat cumbersome. E.g. I have contacted a candidate through LinkedIn and wasn't really able to report back to the recruiter through Teamable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruiting is unpersonal and less efficient if it's just recruiters and candidates. Using staff contacts has a higher hire rate and you make sure of the culture fit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager, Technical Talent Acquisition
What do you like best?

-> Sourcing for referrals has become so easy!

-> There's a lot of great features and search capabilities/filters e.g. location, diversity, boolean and synonym search etc.

-> Customer success team are second to none. Best customer on-boarding experience I've had with a responsive and helpful team.

-> Greenhouse Integration is one of the best I've seen

-> Set up guides and training is quite thorough

-> The team is just as data driven as I am and committed to success metrics

-> Feedback is actioned and added to roadmap e.g. had a couple of requests and they were implemented in a couple of weeks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

-> Product is at times a bit clunky.

-> Getting people on the platform has been tricky with some resistance (to be expected)

-> Notifications can get a tad noisy for our employees (Teamable is working on it though)

-> Some reporting and metrics tracking has to be done manually and there are some details we can't quite get to yet with current set up

-> There are a lot of features and multiple ways of doing the same thing and at times it can get a bit murky and hard to navigate but Customer Success has been helpful in navigating this and a new workflow is in progress Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be dedicated to implementation, roll out and using it to supplement current referral efforts. it does take effort so you need someone who can be the advocate and give time to a successful launch and roll out.

It's a great addition to reinvigorate referral culture but the tool alone doesn't create that culture. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

-> Automating referral sourcing while diversifying our referral candidates.

-> Aiming to reduce time to hire and reduce agency spend.

-> Revitalize our referral culture

It's still early days but we found some strong talent quickly and were able to get them engaged in the process through warm introductions. Keen to see where we land in the next few weeks with these leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Service Representative
Financial Services
What do you like best?

That I can link my accounts and easily contact people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cannot access some information from okta. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The screen does not jump when scrolling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is much easier to contact the outside world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Connecting with my social network allows me to scan through most of the people I know. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing at the moment that I dislike. However, a feature to go and the see all the people that other employees have referred would be helpful. Since they have already been referred, I might find them suitable for another role as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Teamble is super easy to use, You will be so comfortable with it and finding new talent will be so much more streamlined and easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hiring talent is a time taking process. Being able to tap into all my network and view it in relation tot he open positions helps speed up the process a lot and helps discover talent as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP Sales
Consumer Electronics
What do you like best?

The quality of the people I'm interviewing that I found through Teamable are many factors better and more qualified than the people I was reaching with other outreach.

Teamable lets me search the networks of my employees and advisors quickly and easily - it makes contacting prospects really easy, and much more personal than InMail since it connects you through email.

I'm head of sales on a small team so recruiting is only part of my job, and this make it so much more manageable and has me wasting less time on phone screens with sub-par candidates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's all really easy to use, I don't have any negative feedback... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Anyone who is hiring, get this product - you'll find great people through it, and it's cheaper than a recruiting firm - also works well for sales prospecting... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1) Finding quality candidates - Teamable makes this easy (no joke, it's easy).

2) Managing outreach to candidates

3) Soliciting referrals from my team - it's like you take the random trickle of referrals and turn it in to a fire hose, even on my small team. Went from getting 1 referral from the team about a position to reviewing a list of 160 qualified people in the city I was targeting.

4) Ad an added bonus, you can actually use this for sales prospecting if you have a big network... it's really good for that too.

I spend way less time doing phone-screens with bad applicants because the pool of people Teamable helps you connect with is just a much higher quality. I just made an offer to someone I found off Teamable within my first week of using the tool.

I am writing this review because it's rare to find a B2B tool that actually really saves you time and makes your life easier.... this does both. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Recruiter
Internet
What do you like best?

Sourcing the mass network of my colleagues, and how this tool pulls diversity referrals to the top. I like how it makes referral collecting less manual, and the referrers have fun playing with the tool (they do all the work)! Teamable is super accurate finding emails. You'll always have an advocate for your candidates, since they are form employee networks (again great for getting offer's approved). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The 24hour upload time. It would be great to upload referrals realtime and get to sourcing/referring immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use Teamable. You'll find a lot more candidates than other tools, they will have a referral (this helps with closing the candidate and getting them to offer stages), Teamable help you find your diverse referral population. Such a great all around product. It gets your employees excited about recruiting, and they end up doing all the work (clicks, reachouts, etc). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Diversity. High volume hiring. I find that our employee network is extreamly diverse. I see employees really enjoying working with recruiting. Employee's are starting to refer cold/inactive leads too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co Founder and Chief Catalyst
What do you like best?

The results are what I liked best. It took a while to figure out the "winning" process as I am an outside recruiter, but once I understood the process and added my 3500 contacts; whoa, the results were very good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The process could be more intuitive and less cumbersome for reaching a large group of my contacts all at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am saving time with the search function of our consulting and recruiting practice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruiting Operations Program Manager
Internet
What do you like best?

+ I really like how the sign up process takes less than 2 minutes.

+ Search capability where we no longer have to go line by line in excel files to find referrals we'd be interested in reaching out for specific roles.

+ Really like social profiles and project links, so we can craft customized reach outs for sourced referrals.

+ Quick introduction to referrals, and the ability to easily draft an e-mail for a referrer to use and customize for their network. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about this product as they are continuously improving and building out new features to make the product better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving the Referral problem of using excel files, and then taking up hours of a referrer's time to go through it with them. We now have the ability to quickly identify talent, as well as quickly getting introduced to them which helps us hire and hit our goals faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Technical Recruiter
What do you like best?

I love that employees are more integrated into the hiring and outreach process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's still in the early stages of UI development so some things aren't as intuitive or user friendly yet, but they are getting better every day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making hires for the company. We get better matches and better information from employees around matching and finding the right candidates for our open positions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cofounder / Bottlewasher
What do you like best?

The speed with which you can quickly pull really high quality candidates out of the networks of your existing staff. It's a super quick way to get pipeline of high quality candidates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple rough edges, but nothing you wouldn't expect for a cutting edge product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hiring for engineering and sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Being able to connect w/employees over ppl in their networks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet, only starting to try Teamable out Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We just started using it today Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Engagement Manager
What do you like best?

It integrates well with your social media and professional network.

Teamable suggests who you should refer for specific positions

It takes less than a minute to refer someone and the process is seamless

The user experience is pretty cool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much really. The suggestions will probably improve with time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Motivating employees to refer people from their network for open positions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.