TapClicks Reviews & Product Details

Retail Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I like that TapClicks facilitates the incorporation of different platforms that our company uses to show transparency in the presentation of reports to all our clients. We also use a wide variety of platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and other programmatic DSPs for a unique client and configure it with a panel, so they can observe their metrics in real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Dedicated to the fact that this platform houses a large amount of data, it often has problems with data imports, which results in inaccurate data on our dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend TapClicks to agencies that apply many different platforms and want to prepare panels for their clients. It would be less appropriate if a company does not use other services. API integration is very useful for a company that uses many different suppliers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use this tool in the organization for the collection of information from different platforms and thus create a unique control panel for each of our clients. Also in the area of ​​digital marketing, it helps us solve the problem of sending multiple panels to our customers, instead, we can compile all our data in one and send them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TapClicks Overview

What is TapClicks?

TapClicks, Inc. delivers a complete digital marketing reporting and analytics platform built to answer the needs of digital agencies, media companies, and enterprises. Our flagship product, TapAnalytics, consolidates marketing campaign data and performance metrics into a unified dashboard, complete with automated reporting and analytics. The TapClicks Suite provides a complete view of marketing activities - empowering organizations to make insightful decisions. TapAnalytics marketing analytics and reporting dashboard is a cost-effective, cloud-based solution. TapAnalytics customers benefit from ease of use, scalability, and proven ROI. This unified reporting and analytics dashboard seamlessly connects to over 200 services. -Easily manage thousands of clients in a single dashboard. -Get high-level agency views and custom client views. Provide transparency to your end clients with custom client views. -Utilize white labeling features to add a high touch finish designed to meet each client’s needs. -Get scoring and real-time analytics across all campaigns. Scoring uses sophisticated algorithms to optimize campaign performance and discover actionable insights. -Bring your data to life with data visualization; interactive timelines, pie-charts, geo-mapping, text widgets, and more. -Be the first to know when a campaign needs attention and make executive decisions through alerts. -Save time utilizing auto-scheduled reporting. Send automated email reports in HTML, PDF, and Excel formats. -Agency-Specific Integrations; more than 200 integrations that cater to the needs of agencies of all sizes.

TapClicks Details

TapClicks, Inc. delivers a complete digital marketing reporting and analytics platform built to answer the needs of digital agencies, media companies, and enterprises. TapClicks consolidates marketing campaign data and performance metrics into a unified dashboard, complete with automated reporting and analytics.

TapClicks is a unified, scalable, end-to-end solution for marketing analytics, reporting, workflow and order management.

TapClicks

Showing 194 TapClicks reviews
Already have TapClicks?
Attribution Specialist/ Media Analyst
CE
What do you like best?

TapClicks is a one of the best analytic tool to manage business online campaigns. We can generate our digital campaign reports, set filter on business data and easily foucus on business sales. Tap Clicks provides suggestion to optimize social media campaigns like amazon ads, Facebook ads and many more digital marketing activity for business. Trusted Business marketing tool also useful for SEO marketing campaign to boost keywords ranking and improve business ROI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No issue face with TapClicks. It is easy to manage multiple marketing campaigns and we can easily know about all campaigns reports with out login in multiple accounts. Save time and money to optimizing social media channels and improve business growth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you also want to know about real time marketing campaign reports than TapClicks is best one for you. We should aware such type of technology and operate business ads independently to generate more business traffic and improve sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It was good experience with TapClicks technology for business. We can easily integrate multiple data sources like Bing ads, google ads, Facebook ads and generate reports of traffic, user data, and other campaigns information in a graphically presentation to know better about marketing campaign growth. In TapClicks we can easily know about how much impression on post or pages and engagements, shares, total new user and how much returning user came back on your business. So in detail TapClicks is best solution to optimize business marketing campaigns and its customer support team helps to understand TapClicks advance features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

TapClicks integrates with most digital marketing platforms - making it easy to pull disparate data sources into a common view for custom reporting. With over 120 integrations currently, almost all of our reporting is dynamically pulled - and we upload client specific data as well as needed to fill in the rest of the story. While a lot of our charts look like pretty standard data, being able to display in custom graphs and a wide variety of other platforms make usability and readability even better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some data limitations (honestly more on the provider side) that make it difficult to show highly specific reports. So, once in awhile, we need to into the individual platforms to get more data. I can't honestly fault TapClicks for this limitation - but it's the only real "dislike" I could come up with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to spend time planning your implementation - it's a great tool, with a lot of flexibility - so you'll need to be sure to get things setup for early success (and then modify down the road) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We spent a ton of time manually reporting data (2 plus weeks a month of manpower) that was basically out of date once the report was done. Trying to collect data from different sources (as we all know - cost, spend, budget seem similar, but to manually change datasets was time consuming. We now have reports for all clients updated daily. We now spend our time analyzing and optimizing instead of pulling reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

TapClicks does a fantastic job at visualising data for our customers. The platform grows with our needs and can pull in almost any dataset we've thrown at it so far. Having the ability to feed all our data streams into one place has allowed us to create a central point for our customers to visit to review their progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While overall the platform is a great tool, it is missing simple features you'd expect from a product of its level. Features such as visual customisations, metric tooltips for dashboard viewers, and more powerful reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TapClicks not only provides a visual dashboard for our customers to view and interact with, but also automated monthly reports. These reports have proven valuable to our business as many clients get caught up in their busy lives and don't have the time to log into the dashboard. The automated monthly reports ensure they are always kept in the loop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

Tapclicks is a great tool for configuring real time reports. It's really customizable and easy to use. It connects to most everything and requires no technical knowledge to set it up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not all the metrics are available out of the box and you sometime have to ask a rep for what you're looking for. It's not a huge problem as the reps are really responsive. It just means I have to wait until the next day to get what I need. I wish I had a 24 hour support team that I could reach out so I didn't have to wait until the next day to finish what I was doing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clients used to ask all the time "hows it going?" "how man conversions did we get?" "how much did we spend?" and I would have to build an one off report. This has solved a lot of that. This tool also significantly reduces the prep time needed for check in calls. We also use the "executive summary" to be the place where we put our change logs as we can review them from previous months if we need to answer "what day did a campaign go live 6 months ago?" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Project Manager
What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. Very user friendly. Lots of report templates to use. I like that reports can be auto sent to my sales reps so that I don't have to manually pull and then send. All the templates that I put together are helpful. I can have different templates for different advertisers or sales reps so that everyone sees exactly what they want on their reporting every month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I have to add/remove advertisers in multiple places. It's not particularly "fancy." Reporting is more simple but perhaps I'm just not using it to the best of its abilities. I don't like the way that things are in multiple different places and I have trouble finding them sometimes. Like when I first set up my tapclicks site, I had trouble figuring out where things were. Didn't exactly feel like I was trained super well either. And when the rep I was working with stopped working with the company, I didn't get any email correspondence letting me know how to reach out to now that they were gone. Also emailing their support catch all email is a really annoying process. They ask for way too much information. And also things don't populate immediately, they take awhile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that if you're being billed by the client that you remove from the clients section. Find a contact within tapclicks to be your POC and use them vs. the support catch all. Having a person that you can contact directly is a life saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reporting of programmatic services. Auto-sending of reports has been a huge help and time saver. Setting up reporting is something I only have to do a few times a month and it saves a ton of time and energy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The biggest positive about TapClicks is the ease of use. It's very easy to pick up the skills needed to create, manipulate, and share reporting dashboards. Furthermore, the ease of use for our clients makes my job even easier, because less time is spent coaching them through the process and they can simply view their data and move on. Their customer service is also incredible. My assigned account rep has been with me every step of the way and is quick to respond to my questions and has answers that are detailed but easy to follow and retain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the more advanced features are hidden in the left-hand menu behind innocuous titles. Once you know where everything is, it's easy to find and use. However, when I was first starting out I leaned on our account rep to help me find some of the more technical features within the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

TapClicks offers trial periods where they set you up with a login and also give you a dedicated rep for your trial period. This was a great jumping-off point for us because we got to get a hands-on look at the platform while not having to fly blind during the process. Our initial rep was incredibly knowledgeable and helped us set up our initial dashboards for clients. So in short my advice would be to test it out since there really is no downside to starting the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our reporting process has become so much more streamlined. Instead of manually reporting and passing along data once a week to clients, they can know easily jump into their client-facing dashboard whenever they want and we can be there to actually solve and answer questions instead of just churning out reports. Their data visualization also allows us to identify trends more easily than if we're just looking within each platform, so it's helped our team become more thoughtful about our insights and more creative with our recommendations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content Specialist
What do you like best?

We use TapClicks for our marketing agency. TapClicks integrates with so many systems that we've never had any issue finding a system our clients use on TapClicks. Pulling everything into one place makes it a lot easier to get numbers high-level. The reporting tools allow us to create customized, recurring reports for clients. We can just set it up and then it automatically pulls each month. It's significantly less work than trying to go out to each system and pull it yourself. It's nice that it sends it whatever format you prefer - we have ours set up in Powerpoint, which then makes it incredibly easy to either send to clients as-is or pull slides into our existing Powerpoint presentations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are lot of quirks in the system that aren't always easy to resolve. The biggest struggle we have is with LinkedIn - we have to manually reconnect it a certain number of days. I know this is a LinkedIn issue, but other tools like HubSpot and SEMRush don't have this reconnection issue. It's also hard to use TapClicks if you're looking for specific data or anything that isn't high-level. Because of the custom reporting, if you want to change date ranges for example you have to create a new report to do so. This can be challenging and time-consuming. We've also had some issues with the formatting of reports - the font is incredibly small and hard to read and that's set by the modules/widgets so it's hard to update. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It saves us a huge amount of time over having to log directly into various websites/tools to pull data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The amount of integrations, templates and customizations you can make for these dashboards for clients is worth it. Being able to have everything a client needs for reporting and build it out to be automated, allows for an easier workflow as a team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some restrictions with building out the templates and it's not always easy at first, BUT once you get the hang of how to build dashboards it becomes a smoother workflow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to make reporting and a client facing data streamlined system where they can access their data tailored to what they want AND if you want to take this workload off your team manually, then using TapClicks was a no brainer. We initially thought the price was high, but then we saw the number of hours were were working just to generate monthly reports, check if the data was accurate, and then custom make it and THEN submit them for review. It was just too many hours of work that could be allocated more efficiently in your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our biggest thing TapClicks is solving is REPORTING! We spend so much time trying to manually build out reports, which in turn allows user error and mistakes, which then takes more time. By setting up all of our reporting through automations, we can simply build the dashboards permanently, and just hit export report and boom, good to go with no user error! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How easy it is to present the information to the client. There doesn't need to be a daily call because the client can just login and see how their campaigns are doing via their TapClicks report. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish some of the widgets were more dynamic and easily manipulated. I would like more options for all the things Facebook and Instagram tracks for campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an easy way to share customized reporting with your clients, TapClicks is the way to go. From their aesthetics to their customer support, TapClicks has been everything we need and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since clients can easily log in and see how their campaigns are doing, it really cuts down on spending too much time talking the client through every little nuance of a campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP of Digital Marketing
What do you like best?

I like the ability to build multiple reports to serve different departments, from a high-level one for upper management to a granular one for the marketing department. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that comes to mind is that the platform is really meant to serve agencies and big brands, so it can be a bit expensive for smaller brands. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd say set up a free trial and play with it. For me, that was extremely useful and proved that all the capabilities I needed were available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to showcase month over month, year over year improvements and then also see any negative changes that need our attention. I am able to quickly pull high-level data such as total spend and total leads for our CMO and CEO. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that with TapClicks you can customize your data insights and share directly with your clients. Before we were building out all these separate templates for our data and now they can see their data live with us doing minimal work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish we were given videos on tips and tricks and new tactics because I know I'm not using TapClicks to my full advantage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get TapClicks if you want to spend less time on reports and customize your data to make it look prettier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm spending less time on reports and my clients are able to go look at how their campaigns are doing without having to email me every week to put together a report. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to pull in data from my dozens of sources into one place. For how much reporting I do, TapClicks saves me countless hours every day. The widgets are easy to set up and putting together a report or a dashboard is a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are parts of TapClicks I find confusing. When learning the platform to begin with, I found it not to be very user friendly. There were actions and terms that didn't seem intuitive to me. I still get lost in some of the more technical aspects like Smart Connector, Channels, etc. I also run into random bugs quite a bit which usually resolve themselves within a day or two, but it can be frustrating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get into the platform and try it out. Once you see all the possible functions of it, you'll want to use TapClicks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving the problem of getting all of my data in one place without having to export data into Excel from each platform. I am also to provide live dashboards to the client to see campaign progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Creating ONE dashboard and sharing it to all clients. So much easier than needing to create a dashboard per client.

Additionally, the ability to add margins for certain clients/channels is a huge plus for agencies (like us) that charge a higher CPM than we pay.

Last but not least - the amount of widgets and customization tools you have is a huge plus. We really like that we could white label the dashboard from our own domain at no additional cost.

The amount of channels and ability to create custom marketing channels is a huge plus for importing data from ad platforms that Tapclicks does not yet directly support an API integration for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We don't like that you have to set up a client group in order to allow a user different access to a client. For our use, this doesn't make sense. It would be much easier to be able to assign multiple clients to a specific user instead of having to create a client group first.

For example, we are having to create a client group titled "James" and then also creating a user for James, and then assigning James to his client group titled "James". Just seems like a few unnecessary steps at the moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are an agency or business looking for an all-in-one solution for reporting, I highly recommend at least giving TapClicks a trial run. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to bring all of our clients data into one dashboard, which not only alleviates a lot of client questions, but also alleviates my team from submitting multiple excel reports to our clients. The data is much cleaner, easy to read, and saves a lot of time by just providing a login for the client to view their data 24/7.

We do a lot of screensharing. It's extremely nice to be able to screen share ONE dashboard and not have to click around to other channels when presenting marketing data to a client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder, Partner
What do you like best?

TapClicks is great for us because it is flexible and scalable. We are a marketing agency with several clients and are able to manage all of their dashboards and data connections in one place. They have a large library of native integrations and also allow us to create our own custom data source types, which allows us to pull in and blend data from virtually any source. On top of that, the support we've received from TapClicks has been amazing and hard to beat anywhere else. We've used several reporting/dashboard platforms over the years and this is by far the best IMO. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is a minor thing, but it currently lacks the ability to adjust the font color of metrics in reports. The rest of the platform is very flexible and has a great design, but this one thing would really help make the report design that much better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a scalable, robust and easy to manage reporting/dashboard and data aggregating platform, I highly recommend TapClicks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since setting up dashboards for our clients in TapClicks, we have found that clients can get instant answers to their questions by visiting their dashboard, rather than scheduling several meetings with account managers and sales, just for the purpose of asking a few questions about performance metrics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

TapClicks is a well-designed interface that helps you maximize your time and deliver high-quality reports to your clients. Before I started using this platform, the reports season in the company (the first 10 days of every month) were so stressful and time-consuming. We spent a lot of time generating reports and sending them to every client. After we discovered the wonder of TapClicks our lives were completely changed. Something I love is the Report Scheduler, which allows you to schedule the reports for every client and pull different data, filter it and choose the times and frequency in which you would like to be sending the reports. TapClicks is one in a universe, the best solution for marketing reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform gets a little bit slow, but I would assume it's because we are a lot of strategists and analytics working at the same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the Reporting Scheduler to save a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Very simple and seamless interface to navigate on! I use it daily to review and send the necessary reporting to my clients and they are always pleased with the results. Getting onboard is really easy and giving access to my clients is great since they have all the information available for review at their best convenience! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything is great, nothing to add regarding that!

The experience so far has been amazing, I don't have any comments towards the interface what so ever and everything about it is great!

Keep doing a great job! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get on board! It's been great!

You won't have any issues when using TapClicks, I've had an amazing time using it so far and all the information me, my company and our clients need are there for us to use them.

If someone is not still using it, what are you waiting for?! Go ahead and start using the best dashboard platform now! And you'll see how your life gets easy right away, I cannot stress enough how much we appreciate a tool like this exist, It has been taking away all the hassle we had in the past since we didn't have a tool that can manage everything we do some seamlessly.

I highly recommend TapClicks for anyone that has issues to get reporting and data the right way, TapClicks will definitely exceed your expectations and get the results you need to get your company to another level! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We send informed linked from the platforms we have to our clients and they are pleased with it!

We use Google Ads, Google Analytics, Microsoft Advertising, CallTracking Metrics and so on in our company and the integration to get all the data from those platforms is great, data is always on point and easy to apply filters and get the data you need at the moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Strategist
What do you like best?

TapClicks is a must-have reporting platform for Digital Marketing Agencies, it provides a full customizable interface and very easy to use for monitoring the performance of the end advertiser's marketing campaigns. It can be integrated with hundreds of applications and services with a simple login from your account! Automatically imports the data to your dashboards and they are ready to download with options to add logos, brand colors, widgets and every single aspect that you can implement to make your reports look like a Premium Service, this will definitely add value for your clients.

You can manage massive amounts of data assigned to different clients' profiles, which you can keep organized and accessible with the simple search of a name. Once you set up the dashboards and all the business information, you can automate reporting to pull data on selected days and send the reports via email! Without doing anything else. Saving you time for redacting long emails and to elaborate those tedious "Powerpoint presentations", forget about Copy & Paste days.

I would definitely recommend this platform to an individual who manages Social media accounts, PPC or SEO accounts, that is looking to scale up their business to the next level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about the platform is that when you link your data sources to your client's profile, it can take up to 24-48 Hrs to synchronize the data and display it on the dashboard. It's good when you schedule the report ahead of time, to let the system pull everything from Gooogle Ads, Analytics & Call reporting platforms. But if you are looking to send a quick report for a recently added customer, it won't work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If using TapClicks for the First time, make sure to have your internal database of clients with their contact information, since the data profiles need to be created manually for every account. this can include Business information, contact information or any other relevant information related to the customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before using TapClicks, I used to send email templates to my clients with Google Data Studio reports, consuming time that can be useful for other critical tasks to improve the campaigns' performance. This can turn into a headache when you have a large headcount of clients to send reports to!

But with TapClicks those days are over, it uses Artificial Intelligence in its maximum expression to automate all your reporting processes. You have more time to focus on other important actions and forget about reportings. As well it helps my end-client to keep track of all his digital media accounts since they have access to their own dashboard and login credentials! this means that they can have their own portal and fully customized for their business, I really like the color palette options to align with the branding of the business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Reporting is easy to read and keeps things at a high level where most of our clients can understand it. Often times, reporting dashboards over saturate the client with metrics and they end up glazing over them and not really understanding what is or isn't important. The built in API connections are also a huge plus. The available selection is vast and we are able to seamlessly add new products, tools and other tracking capabilities into our campaigns and easily pull them into the reporting dashboard. Another big plus is the ability to create accounts with specific views. We have many people in the sales field and they all work on different OEM programs that have unique requirements. The ability to show them only their clients and only data that is relevant to their program is huge and cuts down on potential confusion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes metrics do not align when pulling in data through the different APIs, which, if noticed, is not always easy to explain to a large client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a solution to pull a multitude of channels into one platforms and provide a holistic overview of the value you are providing to your clients, this is a great place to start. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are a part of many OEM programs and we need to be able to easily on-board clients, get them launched and provide reporting in a timely manner. We offer many digital solutions, so having a place where we can not only pull reporting quickly but also combine data from multiple platforms in one place is a must. We also have to pull bulk reporting for our OEM clients and pulling this out of Tapclicks vs the UI of Google or Facebook is a huge timesaver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Artist Co-Manager / Business Manager
What do you like best?

It gives clients a dashboard to view their ad analytics - good whitelabel solution Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's clunky, and displays very limited ad data to the clients. Very very basic reports. That could be a good or bad thing depending on your usecase. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use WordSteam Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For us, we have some clients that are very demanding of numbers. They wanted to see deeper insights. this doesn't allow that functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner Success Manager
What do you like best?

Have all of your platform data in one place, so many integrations and not to mention the versatility f reporting and dashboards..

The ability to provide access to other users to a Dashboard and Reporting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A little setback is the turnaround on delivery of the scheduled automated reporting,..

Also there is an issue with importing all variables desired for Facebook integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ease to have everything under one roof, Paid Search, Social Media, Google Analytics and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dashboards and Reporting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Tapclicks is a great platform if you are looking for an all in one reporting solution, very intuitive to use and excellent customization options. Their team is very responsive and provide great support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's a learning curve for Smart Connectors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are using the Smart Connector, if possible create a general smart connector for all your clients and use custom metrics for CTR, CPC, and CPM . This will save you a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a all in one reporting platform and we have an in house DSP and we wanted to improve reporting. Now we have all of our client marketing programs in one place and can provide advanced reporting and dashboards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.