Talkroute

4.9

Talkroute offers virtual phone system for growing businesses.

Work for Talkroute?

Learning about Talkroute?

Categories

Talkroute Reviews

Ask Talkroute a Question
Talkroute review by Karen B.
Karen B.

"Probably the best small business phone system"

What do you like best?

This solution is quick and simply to use. We selected a number and had the entire account setup in less than an hour. The mobile app is great. I really love being being able to make outgoing calls and send text messages from our business number. There are tons of great features available that I’m admittedly not using right now because I’m still very small but it’s nice know they are there for when my company grows.

What do you dislike?

I run more than one business and it would be nice if you could easily jump between several accounts on the mobile app. I brought this concern up to their support and they were very understanding and also said it is something that they are working on. So I’m looking forward to that update.

My goal was pretty simple; to get a business number and be able to make and receive business calls and texts from my iPhone. Talkroute does exactly that and it is has been great not having to worry about missing calls when I’m away from my office.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Talkroute
Showing 8 Talkroute reviews
Talkroute review by Robert M.
Robert M.

"An excellent virtual phone system for nonprofits"

What do you like best?

First and foremost, as a NPO, you are always very budget conscious and pricing can really dictate whether or not your organization will be able to utilize a particular product or service, regardless of how great it is or not.

We knew we wanted to avoid purely VoIP based services due to poor call quality concerns but I also knew that the VoIP alternatives out there are usually much more expensive. I was pleasantly surprised to discover talkroute and their extremely reasonable pricing. Not only was the base pricing very fair but they gave our NPO an additional 20% off of our monthly plan.

The features and service is great but the fact that they seem to understand the financial needs of most small NPOs is my primary reason for going with talkroute and recommending them to all of my colleagues.

What do you dislike?

I would really like to see call recording added to this service. I have been told that it is coming this year and it would be extremely beneficial so that we can go back and review how our staff is interacting with our callers.

We host a prayer call-in number with talkroute and being able to review those calls would be very helpful to ensure we are providing the best care possible.

All of the features are great but the biggest benefit we have seen is the ability to allow our staff to be able to take and return calls from their cell phones. I honestly don’t know how we would go back to taking calls at our desks and hope we never have to!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Talkroute
Talkroute review by Karen B.
Karen B.

"Probably the best small business phone system"

What do you dislike?

What VoIP solution do you use?

Talkroute review by Colin  D.
Colin D.

"An elegant phone solution for realtors"

What do you like best?

If you are managing property listings, this service is an absolute life saver. We now have a single phone number and provide extension codes for each of our properties. When a prospective buyer sees a property they like, the just call our number and enter the code and immediately get property details and can even stay on the line to speak with one of our buyer specialists that is assigned to that property. I can’t say enough about how awesome this solution has been for our small office. Oh and the pricing is extremely reasonable. I was expecting hidden fees and taxes but I’m happy to report we have seen none of those.

What do you dislike?

So far it has worked perfectly. I would like to see call recording added as they don’t offer it right now.

Our leads from our signage for our listings have nearly doubled by implementing this extremely simple solution. I just wish we would have done something like this sooner.

Talkroute review by Sylvia T.
Sylvia T.

"Finally! A Virtual PBX that offers HIPAA Compliance!"

What do you like best?

Let’s be honest. Most of these virtual phone services are pretty similar but Talkroute was the only one we found that offered HIPAA compliance and a Business Associate Agreement (BAA). This was absolutely essential for us to deploy this type of solution in our office. Their custom support was also amazing about getting us everything we needed the same day. Pricing was also excellent.

What do you dislike?

This is not really the fault of Talkroute but it’s unfortunate that the email notifications for voicemail messages are not HIPAA compliant so they are disabled on our account because we could see this being a very beneficial feature.

We are now able to send calls to our doctor’s cell phones when they are on call based on a set schedule. This simple change has already been such a blessing to our team.

Talkroute review by Pierce F.
Pierce F.

"Pretty much perfect"

What do you like best?

This service has tons of great features but the ability to create a menu system that gives callers options that play information messages has been incredibly valuable to our business. We were getting numerous calls on a daily basis asking us what time we were open until, how they could reserve a personal trainer, etc... By creating options for each of these categories that plays a custom greeting with the appropriate information, we were able to eliminate calls and spend more time answering the calls that mattered.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's pretty much perfect for our needs.

It's been a huge benefit being able to focus on the calls that we need to be taking and allowing the phone system to handle the calls that don't require a live person.

Talkroute review by Andrew G.
Andrew G.

"Excellent choice if you are constantly on the go"

What do you like best?

Our newfound freedom. For years my team and I have been prisoners at our desks stuck answering calls on old school desk phones. Now that we made the switch to Talkroute we run everything from our smartphones and far more efficiently. Now I can follow up with my clients while on the go. Priceless.

What do you dislike?

I know faxing is old news but we still use it when dealing with some of our partners. It would be great to see inbound and outbound faxing added in the future.

We had an incredibly antiquated phone system in our office that was from the previous century... Talkroute has improved our communications in just about every way possible.

Talkroute review by Neel P.
Neel P.

"Easy to setup & use!"

What do you like best?

We were able to get the perfect toll free number for our sales team up and running instantly. Call quality is excellent and the mobile app is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

So far we really haven’t ran into any major issues with Talkroute. My only recommendation would be a way to change the scheduled forwarding from the mobile app.

Our sales team is out in the field and would constantly miss sales calls that would come into the office. Now the calls are routed to their cell phones and they can easily call back clients from the mobile app and show the business number.

Talkroute review by Alan D.
Alan D.

"Excellent tool for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Awesome customer service and simple easy-to-use interface.

What do you dislike?

Cost can be a little high, but not excessive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product and makes it easy to havea professional number attached to your business.

I didn't need a second phone for my small business. Simple to route calls to my current phone and even text from my business number.

Learning about Talkroute?

* We monitor all Talkroute reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories