Swordfish Reviews & Product Details

Great product with multiple sales tools that helped us define the ideal customers
What do you like best?

I liked Swordfish because it is very simple to use on a daily basis, it also allows me to manage and optimize the process of recovering and collecting debt with greater productivity and capacity. It has also exceeded our expectations in terms of flexibility, versatility, design, foresight and ease of use. We could even say that Swordfish is the debt collection solution for my company since it has templates to help me charge faster. It allows me to send SMS and send emails or call clients who owe money with what you have to say so that you do not get stuck in the process of debt collection, in the same way there is another feature that allows me to find a new client so that I can see exactly who I'm doing business with so I do not have to face the same problems again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What bothers me a lot is that sometimes it's a bit slow to work and it was a bit difficult to navigate between categories. On top of that it gives us an excellent service of superior customer service by hiring real people to answer the phone, but the best part of this is that they can always help solve our problem. Find and hire good people and train them before the interaction with the client. Always helpful, informed and educated, we truly feel that they care about us and our problem and provide us with faster and cheaper solutions than we anticipate, flexibility to customize and robust online help pages that are also well indexed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This application is as simple as it is effective, I always have this application stored on my phone as an additional safety net for my business since every time I incur a debt that needs to be recovered this is the option first of all. I would definitely recommend trying this because it will save your business so much time and money. It also allows me to grow my business and is able to handle everything I need reports, batch processes, etc. The key feature of Swordfish is that it is not just a debt collection software available in the market, this application helped me raise more money than any conventional method I have used. I would definitely recommend it to anyone in the profession. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It saves me a lot of money and it charged me the debt lost for me. I have felt really good when I have been free of debt, in the same way it helps my company of all sizes to manage payments, publications, collections, ACH processing, email communications, interests and more through automatic shipments, tracking transactions and programming. We also observe that this program does it all, I started working on this and after 2 months I implemented it in our other branches so that the internal collectors use it and the technical support is excellent and we never wait more than a day to receive assistance and comments. Now that Swordfish has arrived at my company, we can better master these features: callback scheduling, credit bureau reports, payment plans and help to my company with registration, accounting, forecasts, reports, personalized permits and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Swordfish Overview

What is Swordfish?

Swordfish is not just a debt collection software tool, it is a dynamic business, a team of talented people who want to serve and deliver quality in all aspects.

Swordfish Details

Swordfish
Answer a few questions to help the Swordfish community
Have you used Swordfish before?

There are not enough reviews of Swordfish for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

YayPay Logo
YayPay
YayPay is a cloud-based, predictive accounts receivable automation solution that leverages data and automatic payment communications to accelerate collections. YayPay’s CRM platform for Accounts Receivable streamlines the collection of cash, aligns disputes and communications across teams, and improves productivity in finance and AR teams. YayPay integrates with multiple accounting, billing, and CRM applications for a complete look into the collections process to help organizations better predict cash flow and increase revenue.
Lockstep Collect Logo
Lockstep Collect
Lockstep Collect improves cash flow by 31% or more and makes collections one less thing to worry about.
Tesorio Logo
Tesorio
4.8
Tesorio is a Cash Flow Management (CFM) solution that uses machine learning to immediately improve collections forecasting and reduce DSO. We provide a system of engagement to manage and automate the core aspects of cash flows: AR / Collections, AP, and FX Exposures.
VersaPay ARC Logo
VersaPay ARC
VersaPay ARC automate routine tasks with over 150 notifications that can be tailored to business, allowing collectors to focus on the customers that can't (or won't) pay. It has access to accurate data, proactive reminders, and intuitive online tools remove friction from the AR process, allowing customers to collaborate and pay when ready. Leveraging data from current ERP and billing system, ARC enables a holistic, central view of the status of all receivables.
You Need A Budget Logo
You Need A Budget
You Need A Budget (YNAB, we call it why-nab when we're in a hurry) teaches your employees a whole new way of thinking about their money.
Cogent Logo
Cogent
Cogent automates the collections process across the complete lifecycle, reducing the cost of collecting debt and increasing debt recovery.
FICO Network Logo
FICO Network
1.5
The FICO Network is the fast, direct connection to resources that collections and recovery professionals need to save time and effort. It provides a single point of connectivity to service providers to streamline business processes and automate transactions between creditors, collection agencies and attornies, plus access to account information from more than 90 databases and data consolidators
Hubsolv Logo
Hubsolv
5.0
Hubsolv is a platform for debt collection agencies. From customer relationship management, automated document generation, case administration, client communication, banking and cashiering automation, file management and much more. All within a compliant environment.
Esker Collections Management Logo
Esker Collections Management
5.0
Esker's automated AR system powered by TermSync changes the game by helping companies modernize without replacing their core billing and collections processes.
IPACS Logo