swiftMeeting

swiftMeeting is an integration tool for GotoMeeting and GotoWebinar with Salesforce CRM.

Work for swiftMeeting?

Learning about swiftMeeting?

swiftMeeting Reviews

Showing 6 swiftMeeting reviews
swiftMeeting review by Pablo C.
Pablo C.

"Useful and accessible tool for communication."

What do you like best?

The desktop version and the application to share documents is excellent

The transfer of documents and control over them is very simple to use from a central panel.

Another aspect to highlight is the remote access from remote servers which provides more security so that the connection is not interrupted

What do you dislike?

Communication breaks occur from time to time, mainly due to the internet connection.

Group chat is something simple

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adequate price for your utility. With hardly any errors of use and with remote access from anywhere in the world.

This product has allowed me to connect with users of my company and clients. What has helped me the most is the reduction of time, displacements ..

By being connected to the cloud I can integrate it with the rest of my software at the moment.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about swiftMeeting

"Videoconference in HD"

What do you like best?

Texting feature works extremely well, and is greatly appreciated by my prospects.

Access to my work phone and contacts from anywhere has been very helpful.

My favorite feature is "switch to carrier" so I can switch over to use my Sprint service when I'm in an area where using phone data isn't strong enough.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is "so-so" and could use a fresh makeover.

Occasionally the iPhone app will tell me that I have a notification, but when I open the app there is nothing new.

The desktop icon is broken as of the latest update and shows as a blank white box rather than the RingCentral logo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is especially useful for an outside sales team or a company with many remote employees. I have seen many types of organizations utilize it, even organizations like churches where many pastors and directors work from home multiple days a week. Having easy access to company contacts and extensions is useful when I'm on the road and need to reach team members.

My prospects are mostly young creative types that work at churches and non-profits, and they love that we can text for quick questions that don't really require a phone call. I also really like that I can access everything from the desktop and mobile apps so I always have the ability to call or text a prospect even if I'm out of the office.

The other members of our sales team enjoy being able to use their work line from anywhere.

What Webinar solution do you use?

swiftMeeting review by User

"Online meetings and conferences"

What do you like best?

What I liked most about this application is the great integration it has had with my mobile phone. Due to my work I have to work on different projects according to the needs of the clients, being necessary to have to use the telephone and computer at any time. Since I used this online meeting software, it has allowed me to work and meet with my clients in different projects, decreasing the times of transfers that I had previously made.

What do you dislike?

To improve is the integration with other operating systems. The connection is not total and it is necessary to use a virtual machine to be able to execute them in other systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Online videoconferencing service very fast and easy to use. Suitable for home users as companies that helps improve communication in the workplace and local environment with a simple use and management.

Regarding the company, the efficiency in the allocation of meeting times has been improved with a good image and sound configuration that has helped us to improve the image abroad, what we offer to our customers and, above all, to be able to continue growing on the day day.

swiftMeeting review by User

"Conferences and meetings with just one click"

What do you like best?

The biggest advantages I have observed while working with this product are the following:

The interface it presents is very intuitive and simple, which allows me to join or create meetings that are simple to perform. You can work with multi-devices, achieving greater integration in the project and communication with other users.

And finally the integration with the Office package is very good.

What do you dislike?

To improve is the option to share files and documents online. I have found at some point that I have not been able to receive and open a document that has been sent to me. What has caused me to have to open it by another method and the consequent loss of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product mainly focused on home users, however, Garay is a very useful and practical tool for conducting online meetings.

In general terms the experience is quite simple, the paid version includes multiple functionalities that have allowed me to work on my projects improving the process of meetings in my work.

swiftMeeting review by User

"Effective tool for work meetings"

What do you like best?

I love the integration to multiple users who can be connected at the same time. Lately I have used it to attend conferences given by technicians. Before the morning was lost having to attend in person with what is left time to dedicate it to work.

What do you dislike?

The connection has to be very fast, the communication process can be slowed down if a fast connection is available, and voice interruptions are quite annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use, suitable for companies looking for an effective collaboration tool for meetings with different users in real time with a set price and an effective technical support team.

My experience has been positive for a long time. It has a simple and simple user interface that allows real-time working meetings by videoconference. It has multiple options to control which users are allowed from a very intuitive user panel that makes the experience fast without having to spend time to know how everything works.

swiftMeeting review by Kristina C.
Kristina C.

"Great connectivity, good connection and high image quality"

What do you like best?

Good image quality

Very easy to use and well designed

Facility to send invitations to new users

Large number of users connected at the same time

You can send documents and files

What do you dislike?

It depends on a good internet connection

Necessary to buy the license to take advantage of it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy-to-use video conferencing system that integrates perfectly with Windows.

Using this application I have been able to connect with clients and project partners. Well configured and easy to use, the work is done in a much faster way.

Learning about swiftMeeting?

* We monitor all swiftMeeting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.