Survicate Reviews & Product Details

What is Survicate?

Survicate is an all-in-one customer feedback tool. It offers 4 solutions: - Website Feedback Surveys, - Surveys & Forms, - Mobile App Surveys, - Feedback Hub. With just one tool, you can collect customer feedback across all digital touchpoints. Use collected insights to decrease churn, improve customer loyalty, and address customers’ needs more precisely. Survicate integrates directly with popular Marketing Automation platforms and CRMs, including HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, Intercom, and Salesforce. Integrations allow you to enrich profiles of leads with answers to surveys to segment your customers better than ever.

Survicate Screenshots

Survicate Reviews

1-25 of 46 total Survicate reviews
Budget Analyst

"Great Survey Tool"

What do you like best?

We have used Survicate for around a year or so and it has been really helpful to us. It is really helpful in getting useful marketing and campaigns information from customers and potential customers. We have been able to use Survicate to conduct very useful surveys to help drive the business forward. It is a great tool

What do you dislike?

As with every application or software out there, there are always inherent lapses. It also normal to include more features that make it more fun and interactive. I think overall, it is really cool

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an awesome tool to for conducting surveys. It is also useful for enterprise marketing purposes. It is useful. Try it

With Survicate, we have been able to maximize our online and email marketing potentials. It is really easy to feed the information from surveys with Survicate into automatic email marketing tools. It has been of really great help to our marketing and sales department

Customer Service

"Customer feedbacks on Survicate"

What do you like best?

With Survicate, you can set specific goals as a business owner or marketer to get constructive feedback from your customers and clients. A good feature is that one can send surveys basically through various platforms like Salesforce, MailChimp, Intercom, and so on. Can also be shared as links. It's a right step to use it for your enterprise.

What do you dislike?

You have way very much added features to the upgraded plan. So, basically, not all features are free. But nevertheless, It's is exceptional.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Choosing Survicate for your enterprise is the right step to drive revenue growth and process agility.

I was able to access our customers' mind and implemented various changes to our websites and services. Good for Enterprise feedback reputation management. Easy creation of surveys as well.

"Survicate Works Really Fast"

What do you like best?

Survicate works really fast to collect the right feedback from your audience. Survicate virtually supports all kind of feedbacks that you could ever need, from single choice feedback, contact form, and text answers. Your audience can chooses to be anonymous, therefore can be used to get full anonymous feedbacks. Works really fast.

What do you dislike?

Survicate is just a perfect place I know to get easy feedback from users. It has no negative side.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Survicate will get you wonderful insight from your customers.

Survicate is what we use to get an amazing insight on however we are performing at the moment from our customers perspective

Customer Service Lead and Documentation
Consumer Electronics

"An excellent in-app messaging and survey system"

What do you like best?

It's really quick and easy to get a new survey set up and customized. The summaries are also excellent. It's wonderful that summaries can be sent to different people in our organizations at different times: i.e. that our customer service team gets alerted immediately, while other departments receive a weekly summary. And the customer service is top-notch. They're very involved with pro-active support, and respond quickly to chats.

What do you dislike?

There were a couple of features that I felt were missing (e.g. blocking IPs), but no show-stoppers. Overall, I'm very happy with this service.

We began working with Survicate to improve our website conversion and flow. Their exit intent and scroll-based features are quick and easy ways to gather feedback from our customers. It's helped us learn what to focus on with marketing and site upgrades.

Head of Product
Internet

"Simple survey tool that allows to gather data and pass them to intercom"

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to use. It can be less powerful than other survey solutions out there, but having a simple tool force you to build simple surveys which in the end is great to collect feedback from users. Also, one of the main reasons why i choose Survicate is because of the connection with Intercom: thanks to this feature I can collect data and then use them in Intercom in order to target even more my CRM campaigns. The customer support is also AMAZING. I had few questions in order to set my first campaigns and I received a great help from Survicate team.

What do you dislike?

Is localization of a survey easily possible? Not sure about that. This is important for me as we work in several markets.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a simple survey tool in order to collect quick feedback from your customers and measure their satisfaction, Survicate will give you satisfaction!

We make a shipping solutions for consumers and professional e-sellers. Survicate helped us to get feedback from our user in order to improve our products through simple and flexible user researches. We also used Survicate in order to monitor our NPS.

Stażysta w dziale inwestycyjnym

"easy to use"

What do you like best?

It offers really helpful support. It's a perfect way to collect important feedback quickly. I was really impressed by the possibilities of integrations with other tools, which is very valuable.

What do you dislike?

I don't know if there's something I don't like at survicate. When I started using it I had some problems with settings and options because there were too much of it, but I don't think it's disadvantage, I would say that it is rather advantage.

That's the fastest and easiest way to collect feedback and data. Surveying my customers and supporting market research. It also getting insights for communication.

Owner
Business Supplies and Equipment

"Best Exit Intent Survey EVER!"

What do you like best?

First of all, I love the user experience of using Survicate. It's very easy to set up. Tons of features. I like that they don't lure you in with all the PRO features and then leave you hanging after the trial is up. It is still very functional on the free account. I love getting the insight on my website visitors. It is helping me to learn about my product offering, my price competitiveness, and has even helped me identify missed opportunities. I has also served as a good lead capture tool by offering a coupon. I also like that every time I have a question, they are very responsive and help me find what I'm looking for.

What do you dislike?

As with most exit intent tools, I find it very sensitive which can be good and bad. When browsing the site, I often use the back button and each time I get the pop-up. I'm not sure if each pop-up is included as an impression, but if so, this may skew the reporting a bit. Also, if you see the same popup every time you hit the back button, you start to ignore it which decreases the chances of them filling it out. So it's a catch 22. Survicate actually has many ways to configure the survey so maybe I just haven't found the right setting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Install it NOW. I can't recommend it enough. I tried several other tools before Survicate and this one by far blows the others aways when it comes to features, implementation and support.

I'm learning about the customers opinion of my pricing. I'm also asking what products I'm missing to identify missed opportunities. Survicate actually helped me identify a problem with a product variation. The customer didn't see an option that should have been available and put that feedback in the survery. I was able to quickly fix that product listing.

Partner
Venture Capital & Private Equity

"The fastest way to collect feedback from your customers."

What do you like best?

Survicate collects first responses within minutes. Widgets are elegant and unobtrusive. Targeting system capabilities are impressive. I didn’t find it difficult to start using Survicate. What is also worth mentioning is that Survicate "plugs into" many other marketing application. This allowed me to transport data from one system to another.

What do you dislike?

At first it was difficult for me to understand logic / dashboard / launch section, but then

I found knowledge base article on this topic / support team helped me.

The first and foremost reason why I have decided to engage with Survicate was to find out who is visiting my blog. Google Analytics has a quantitive approach and doesn't really tell me who is engaging with my content. With Survicate I can build robust surveys and call to actions to find out more about my viewers. This is really important if you want to get a better understanding of your audience.

Chief Marketing Officer
Consumer Electronics

"Quick and unobtrusive way to collect feedback"

What do you like best?

In comparison to other feedback collecting tools the response rate is great. Installation takes less than 10 minutes and it's well explained. I love the widgets design, which matches our website perfectly. I like the fact that you can set when the widget appears, which makes them unobtrusive. It's quite easy to create custom, even very sophisticated targeting segments - we use them to create the impression of personalized attitude.

The best thing about Survicate is that you receive valuable feedback, straight from your customers or visitors, within few hours after the installation. As long as you know what to do with the data collected, you can turn it into priceless knowledge for the company.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing particularly to dislike. Some features were not clear for me when I used it for the first time, but I got response from the support team within few seconds, which was quite impressive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely recommended.

We are using Survicate to test various hypothesis, when it comes to development of our product. We collected data from our customers after the purchase, so that we could understand which product features are especially important for them. We have also gathered a lot of feedback on our website - especially the purchase process. We've also used exit intent surveys to understand why people are abandoning the website and why people are not buying or product.

Chartered Accountant
Management Consulting
(10,001+ employees)

"Survicate is a powerful tool to collect feedback from customers"

What do you like best?

I like the user interface of Survicate as it is very simple and easy to use. Design of the widget is unique and looks professional.

Its installation is pretty fast and has got variety of integration options through its API with Wordpress and Google Analytics. It doesn’t take more than 5 minutes for the complete process.

It provides a javascript code which you have to insert in your website and you can go ahead to start the surveys with variety of questions such as multiple choice questions, open ended questions and contact forms information.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have noticed that the Backend is bit slow. This is the only problem I see in Survicate, else everything has met my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend using Survicate as it is pretty simple to use and offers various plans as per your needs. You can start with the free plan which is Core having basic functionalities. Other two plans are Advanced and Professional.

As I am a functional guy, I use Survicate to understand the needs of clients before and after the project delivery. It has helped in getting more precise information from the clients and strengthening our bonds for future projects.

I have used it to ask them to provide the performance ratings on a scale of 1 to 10 and also giving any feedback from their side. Then the information is being shared to our Quality Team to have a review of the same and understand the customer in a better way.

"EASY TO USE! "

What do you like best?

I've tried doodlepoll in the past and it was frustrating. Survicate was very easy to use and I was pleased with the results. Will definitely do it again.

What do you dislike?

I've only used it once, and I had no dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you've tried doodlepoll.com, this website is so much easier, in my opinion. The surveys have a cleaner look, too.

Polling various committee members to find out what dates/times work best for them for meetings. I got all of my responses within about 15 minutes.

Analityk inwestycyjny

"highly recommended!"

What do you like best?

The level of care put into design details is doing the job! I'm amazed how easy to use the product is.

It also offers integration with wide range of tools for email surveys and marketing platforms.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have mobile SDK already.

It helps me to gather vital insight from my existing and potential customers. It allows me to better assist them and offer focused service.

Community & Marketing Manager
Internet

"Great tool - recommended."

What do you like best?

The rate of the response is great. A lot of feedback collected in really short time. I'm quite impressed with precise targeting system and how easy to install and good looking tool it is. It is also great that Survicate allows to send data to other apps thanks to integrations. And it works really well.

What do you dislike?

It was a little difficult to understand survey logic at first sight, but I found some articles about it. Also support team is very helpful and patient.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is really nice and efficient tool. Truly recommend to try and if something isn't easy for you don't hesitate to ask support team, they are really helpful.

I find it great help for improving the website and purchase process. I also wanted to check if everything on the site is easy understandable for visitors. I found some issues and now the whole process of purchasing is easier and more friendly, and as Survicate shows everything goes more fluently.

Project Manager

"The best way to collect feedback from visitors"

What do you like best?

We used Survicate to collect feedback on our new website. Since we didn't have too much visitors, we really appreciated the response rate that we got with Survicate. Widgets are unobtrusive and elegant. It’s very easy to install Survicate - we used Wordpress plugin, to install it. Generally It’s very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Targeting was difficult to understand but we got a lot of help from the support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, I would recommend Survicate, since it's easy to use. If you want to collect feedback from your website visitors there is no better tool to do it.

We wanted to get general overview of what people think of our new website.

Investment Manager
Investment Management

"Totally recommended! Very useful feedback collection tool!"

What do you like best?

Super simple integration that allows you to get first responses within minutes. Uses intuitive logics and design options so anyone can set up very smart and friendly feedback surveys. Response conversions are pretty high what's important when you don't have great traffic. Found all integrations that I needed!

What do you dislike?

It was difficult for me to understand pricing but it was improved in last days. Couple of problems with understanding designs options however here support team was very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe it's best for companies that look for the simple yet powerful tool. Good for building sustainable process of customer feedback acquisition.

We run compaings checking pricing tags and user value propositions The tool has good answer rates and we can settle it very quickly. We found it also useful as source of constant passive feedback from users.

CM

"They simply get the whole survey thing right"

What do you like best?

This is the most versatile survey program for any business that I know of. When I first started using it I thought it couldn't get nay better but these guys just keep improving the features and the ease of use. Better yet their customer service is outstanding. In fact, sometimes I think they never sleep waiting to help their clients.

What do you dislike?

Really haven't found anything I don't like about the program. I had an issue with the reporting but they corrected that right away and even added a little customization for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I fully recommend this product to all of my clients

As a marketer I have multiple programs and websites and I'm able to use their program with all of them. I even signed up as an affiliate to offer it to my clients.

Product and Marketing

"Quick win"

What do you like best?

It is easy to set up, very flexible on the user end, and works with Angularjs.

What do you dislike?

Technical support can get a bit too slow when issues are too technical. The documentation they have available is not the best in class.

Quick user researches and periodic NPS tracking.

Marketing Communications Manager
Management Consulting

"Quick and easy to use for collecting NPS data from clients browsing our website"

What do you like best?

Survicate is an easy to use tool that allows us to collect NPS (Net Promotor Score) data on our website. This is done through a simple screen pop-up that asks the visitor to score from 3 emoticons - Sad (detractor), Neutral (Passive) and Smiley (Promotor). Customers can also leave comments if desired.

What do you dislike?

We had a few issues with getting the settings right for our clients, to ensure the pop-up was engaging but not annoying. Daniel has helped us to amend the settings to accomplish this.

We had a company wide goal to reach an NPS score of 50% in 2015 which we easily achieved and we have now set ourselves to reach an 80% NPS score during 2016.

Investment Director
Financial Services

"Excellent tool for collecting feedback"

What do you like best?

Great customer support, very user-friendly interface, fast feedback. Strongly recommend.

What do you dislike?

I'd prefer to have better control over design

I can collect feedback from website visitors really fast and in easy way.

Product Manager
Consumer Services

"Easy and fast implementation of Surveys with a great support!"

What do you like best?

What I like most: It is easy to use and you can implement a survey within minutes, you have a great support 24/7

What do you dislike?

The library is great, but it missing some further descriptions to be really good. Informations like, why to use this questions and in which areas it should be implemented. I hope the library is still in progress and will be updated in the next weeks/month.

We want to solve a ton of general questions like, why do people use our service, how satisfied are they, did we meet their expactations ...

We are just in the beginning of using survicate, but already answered some questions...

"best survey tool on the market"

What do you like best?

quick and handy way to collect feedback from our customers, good integration with different service providers, very helpful support team

What do you dislike?

sometimes overwhelming with options but there is nothing particularly negative that I could share here

The main benefit is that I can collect feedback and data in a quick and handy manner, which ultimately saves me a lot of time and effort

Partner
Investment Management

"truly the fastest feedback"

What do you like best?

integrations with other tools I use are great

What do you dislike?

still waiting for mobile SDK, maybe some minor details.

responses very quick which saves time

Product designer

"Product designer"

What do you like best?

Having a Google Analytics plug available to keep every report at the same place

What do you dislike?

A small lack of informations regardless what's need to bu plug or not. Like for the questionnaire, this is an other configuration than for polls, it should be hilight somewhere

Website optimization, it really helps to gather technical and behavioural data about our users

General Manager | DTP Specialist | SDL Trados Studio Trainer | L10n Engineer
Translation and Localization

"Very usefull tool."

What do you like best?

The best features in survicate allows us to identify needs of the leads and lead them to order. It's very flexible tool so sky is the limit. You can use it to know your visitors better or to help them in navigating through the website.

What do you dislike?

There's no possibility to change the fonts of the witdgets and adapt them to websites' style..

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend to at least give it a try! If You have any question don't hesitate to ask for the answers because support is quick and helpfull so it's worth trying.

I can measure which services are being looked for mostly. It's very helpful if You have company website with approx. 200 static sub pages. That points which sub pages should be updated and developed first.

Chief Sales Marketing Officer
Internet

"Excellent for collecting feedback. Powerful, but also easy to use."

What do you like best?

I'cant imagine there is any other software solution that helps to collect feedback from visitors as fast as Survicate. If you have any traffic on you website, but you don't know anything abaut the people, who are visiting you, do not look for enything else.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning main dashboard wasn't clear for me. But just after few moments I've got used to it and now it absolutely intuitive and practical.

We've used it on our blog to know more, who is our audience and it worked great.

Survicate Pricing

8.7
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.9*
* Enterprise Feedback Management Category
Do you work for Survicate?