SurveyMonkey Market Research Solutions Reviews & Product Details

SurveyMonkey Market Research Solutions Overview

What is SurveyMonkey Market Research Solutions?

SurveyMonkey Audience is the fastest DIY market research solution. Built right into the SurveyMonkey platform, we’ve integrated with panels in over 100 countries to enable global consumer research anytime, anywhere, and for any budget. Target respondents by demographics, firmographics or custom screening questions, automatically launch projects on your schedule, and start seeing results in real-time. SurveyMonkey Audience gets you instant feedback for a variety of market research use cases: consumer behavior, market sizing, competitive intelligence, product development, ad testing, brand tracking, and more. Load Audience Credits for one-time financial approval and one-click checkout, or expedite fielding by choosing Express Delivery. SurveyMonkey Audience is built for speed, enabling results in minutes or hours, not weeks or months. Feeling nervous about running your own market research? Our experts are only an email away and are eager to help you with your next project.

SurveyMonkey Market Research Solutions Details
Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified)

SurveyMonkey Audience is the fastest way to buy survey respondents to get consumer opinions. Get real-time feedback from people around the world. Easily run your own market research in minutes with SurveyMonkey Audience.

SurveyMonkey

SurveyMonkey Market Research Solutions Screenshots

SurveyMonkey Market Research Solutions Reviews

Showing 40 SurveyMonkey Market Research Solutions reviews
Location
Already have SurveyMonkey Market Research Solutions?
OL
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Survey Monkey staff helped me trouble-shoot a number of platform design flaws I had in my original survey design. I'm self-taught on technology and the guys on the phone were very helpful and kind about steering me to the solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The very personal attention I got for the problems I encountered, most of which were caused by me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the interface for design is a little difficult to navigate. I did use all the help topics I could find but ulitmately I could not solve the initial problems I encountered on my own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Use the help they offer, they are great at what they do and pretty accessible (hours limited for east coast users though). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I do research for a living - mostly small group/qualitative - and I'm a solo practitioner. Having access to an affordable way to conduct quantitative research is a boost to the number of ways I can serve my clients and educate myself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mover
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
What do you like best?

What's not to like about the service? I have always enjoyed using this service because it's very easy for people to make surveys and to respond to them. It worked well for the number of respondents (less than 120 tops). We definitely enjoyed the estimated completion time and completion rate. We did get to see it what the respondents said and how long they took to fill out the whole thing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to pay for the service. I typically use Google Drive to create response forms and don' have a second guess about how I'm going to record data from people. Maybe if there was a student option and if our team of entertainers had more people to give us feedback then a switch would be an idea. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would recommend using the tools at hand first before checking out a premium option. Yes it's free to sign up for and use but honestly, if you need to gain feedback from hundreds of people, this is your way to gain data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have realized that we do enjoy the program but the price is what makes our group turn away. It's paying a subscription that we might only use 4 times a year for post-event feedback. We only get so much of a budget that would have to constitute each survey being worth a few dollars. The free version was fine but we did settle for the free Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director, Financial Representative
Financial Services
What do you like best?

The ease of use is what I like the best. I am not tech savvy but this was so simple! Great instructions for set up! I was up and running on this in no time! I did not use the text analysis tool but I will use that the next time I decide to utilize Survery Monkey Audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly thought everything about this product was great. It is professional looking and easy to use. I am not sure that I would change anything about this product. The crucial data that is available after utilizing this tool makes me truly feel like there are dislikes. Had no issues and no need to use another company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Be sure to have your questions ready and this process will go quickly! The only place I have heard people get a snag is with their own material! The information that you will get will be important to the growth of your business! Take it seriously and this product will take care of your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to figure out what parts of a client event that they liked and what part they didn't like. I used the provided email addresses from the event and sent them to the client for an immediate response. We had a response rate of 100% and I believe it was due to the professional look of this product. Market Driven data is crucial to any business and the fact that it was this easy and I had it up and running in minutes is incredible. Great job on the software! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mr. Naresh Patel
What do you like best?

1) The Design of the templates are very attractive that helps to attract the customer to leave feedback.

2) By default, SurveyMonkey Audience questions are what a user wants.

3) It's easy to install and available for all pc operating systems, Android phones, and IOS devices.

4) Due to availability in Android and IOS devices, that is giving more flexibility to my team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's very hard to find any drawback or any downside but I'll suggest that it could improve it's insights about the survey then things could be gotten much better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

The other users who are using any other tool for the survey to them I would strongly recommend that please give one try to SurveyMonkey Audience and feel the difference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. SurveyMonkey Audience is helping us to get customer satisfaction feedback constantly.

2. It is also helping us to get feedback within the organization.

3. Before entering a new market we do a survey and try to collect information as much as possible and in this respect, SurveyMonkey is helping a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance Web Developer
Higher Education
What do you like best?

Using the survey monkey audience allows me to do my market research easily with a really targeted audience. Survey Monkey also allows me to create the survey questionnaires for free and that really helps me a lot.

By using the Survey Monkey Audience, I save my time from working on complicated works. Survey Monkey makes my team more productive in conducting market research. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price per response is a little bit expensive but still reasonable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

The Survey Monkey Audience can help people who need to evaluate their idea very easily compared to the conventional way. The price is pretty reasonable and you can also target your audience demographic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Conducting market research to the targeted audience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

If you want to run market research Survey Monkey is a great tool which you can use to run such research. It allows you to specify who you want to get answers from (target market) and you’re charged by the number of responses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There’s no real-life customer support, so you have to email them. This is a little frustrating if you need immediate assistance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

SurveyMonkey Audience allows you to focus on surveying a specific market. It is user friendly, which makes implementation easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I get to target the specify who I want to get answers from. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teacher
What do you like best?

I am able to conduct interviews of students and gain feedback that will help my future students Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am not able to add pictures to the questions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I am unable to connect survey monkey audience to other software that the school uses. I am able to recreate templates, and create simple surveys to gain feedback but if I can somehow connect all of my apps together, it would make my life easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am also able to include test grades and upload them with a template Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Analytics for Staffing Firm
What do you like best?

This software provides a great way for us to gauge feedback from vital audiences and stakeholders in order to better tailor our processes and approaches to best meet their needs on a continuous basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The reporting and export mechanism is not very user friendly. A lot of extra analysis needs to be done in order to glean results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We lacked a way to gauge feedback from large audiences after major events. This software has now allowed us with an easy way to reach wide audiences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Simplicity and user friendly this is super easy to use and send out to my key audience of my company to figure out what is wanted or their interests to save money for my company so I don’t buy things that won’t sell. This survey company has saved me a few business mistakes and that is huge for a small one woman business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I need more detailed data it makes it harder. This can be a great tool, but if I wanted more detailed or to reach a broader audience I need to pay for those types of services that I just don’t have in the budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

No fuss software that is easy to use if your aren’t technical Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Audience interests Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Survey Monkey Audience is a good thing to have when you're in business, cause it is a helpful platform in Marketing your business, as well as to help u decide whom you're going to Market your business to? For example, with my Wellness business that specialize in Massage Therapy, I would usually Market candidates who are at least 18 years and older, men or women, even though some other folks may have anyone, practically from birth and up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I would really dislike about the Survey Monkey audience platform. However, if you don,t know exactly what your doing when adding this, it can be kind of difficult. When I was in school, I am glad we have done a similar project on it, in which it had really helped out by the time I had Graduated and have went int to a real business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It is usually a good thing to have mainly, when you're getting ready to start a Business or just about any Venture. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When your doing Massage Therapy or any kind of Physical therapy on anyone, you would have to be careful. Some people who would perform on children children or teenagers would have to be careful & be Professional, in their duties mainly, without the presence of a Parent or Guardian. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

Audience Credits make our life easier, so you can focus on the fun part: Doing research Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Incentives are generally handed out to get sufficient sample. In absence of any sort of incentive why would anyone even be interested in filling up your survey? Especially if the survey has more than 5–6 closed ended questions. Some people do fill it up if they have a high affinity to the brand (Harley Davidson, P & G etc.) but even then the survey needs to be short and sweet to get sufficient people to fill it up. So when you have a lot of questions (10+) in your survey, some sort of incentive may be required to boost responses (Especially for online surveys when you don’t have a middleman who can convince people to participate in the survey) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

If you have email ids of your TG, you can push surveys via email to them. In absence of incentives the response rate is abysmal in such cases. However you need not reward every respondent and can just promise a big reward to say 5–10 respondents to boost completes.

You can push surveys through websites by displaying banner ads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

I got To experience both sides creating and being a part of the survey monkey audience. It was extremely helpful because it broke things down as far as results and expectations of the survey I had people take. When I took the survey it was very hands-on straight to the point not too complicated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t really recall many downsides except having way too many vague options for answers. Maybe thinking about categorizing some of the options you have when trying to build or lay out a survey Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When I initially used it it was for class but it was for advertising and marketing. If I were to go into business I would understand how to use it based off of a particular target market and or audience. Being very specific can narrow down results very quickly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Being able to use this program in gauging how our services may be warranted in our market area was incredible. Not only were we able to receive the necessary responses in how to better market our company but it also gave us a way to see our competition and in how to differentiate ourselves from others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We actually did not run into anything we did not like using the program our first time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would recommend Survey Monkey Audience for those wanting to get a feel for the current market areas of their industry. It will help not only with future marketing purposes but a very useful tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The program was able assist in revamping our business model by customizing very specific questions pertaining to our industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Layout Artist
What do you like best?

The thing I like the best about Audience is the financial aspect, it is very affordable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the layout. Everything about it, being a mac user, seems very not user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I say if you can find another survey software, do so, but I was not able to find one while in use of this product that would have been more beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The business problems I am solving is surveying students about their thoughts on our practices, and doing this in the most information gathering way possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey Audience allows me to send the survey to the people who need to complete it even if I do not know who needs it yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any dislikes other than maybe including a little more variety in what one can do with the basic package if already using SurveyMonkey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you want an easy surveying application, I would suggest using SurveyMonkey services. Additionally, for more specific audiences, SurveyMonkey Audience seems to be going in the right direction to make things easier for everyone. The cost is moderate, but one must spend money to make money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business problems being solved with SurveyMonkey Audience include getting feedback on meetings, election polls, among other business related opinions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

You can pick your respondents from a very large panel - which may or may not be useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It feels a little bit like manipulating data/survey respondents - if you can choose to recruit more responses from a specific demographic, age, race, etc. then you're clearly skewing the sample to receive the data you're looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It's entirely based on budget in my opinion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

If you need a fairly inexpensive way to get to the right audience then this product is completely worth it. It's not their main product/focus and it's not a well known product at this point which means it's less reliable in terms of your prospects trusting the information you gather. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Manager
What do you like best?

It's ease of setup by simple forms and being able to customize some questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Took a while to get going and getting everything just right the first time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They are user friendly (may take a minute or 2 to get up and going but once you do it's pretty easy) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Feedback has been useful in targeting where improvements need to be done and how to go about them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

senior university technician in systems analysis and design
What do you like best?

helps you grow by letting you know what are the trends we must follow to be able to adapt to the needs through the surveys Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing is quite useful in the impulse given to those who use it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

highly recommended if you are looking to improve and understand the new trends Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

know how to improve and understand the quality of the service provided Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey Audience is a great platform for conducting customized market research analysis. It's incredibly quick and flexible for any insight you are looking for! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Currently, I do not have any dislikes with the software. Pricing structure could be improved but not a huge gripe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Keep up the good work! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Audience will be your go-to market research tool once signing up! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey is a very user-friendly platform and intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had very many issues. Some times it can be a challenge to figure out what type of answering scale to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you work for trade associations or conduct a number or surverys, this platform can be very beneficial. It is very easy to use and the results are easy to read and download. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it to enhance the conference experience for our attendees and also solve member issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Survey Monkey Audience market research solution can provide survey takers or panelists for all types of research projects. Product development to ad testing, and these guys are so quick at answering questionnaires. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it joins other open surveys but I've leaned that is a good thing and not a bad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Survey Monkey Audience donates 50 cents per survey to a charity of their choice.. Thats a plus in my book but they also work with trusted survey panel companies to find survey participants so that helps my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner
What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey Audience is quick to set up. You don't need any skills, you just follow directions, everything is very user-friendly. Everything you need to know you can review fast ans easy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The design would've been more up to date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SurveyMonkey Audience helped us understand our market on the whole other level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

It takes out the extra time you have to spend to gather relevant data for certain groups or demographics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

SurveyMonkey can be a little bit limiting on the software side of things and what kind of demographics you need to target. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Make sure you have an understanding of the audience you are targeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SurveyMonkey allows my company to ask questions and gather essential pieces of information quickly without having to leave the office or go door-to-door to strangers’ homes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
What do you like best?

Style of Survey Design in manners of easy way Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

overall as Good as much nee to improve their images works on mail box. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Survey of my products and its help to who like my products and who dislike Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

This tool is an excellent to do survey to evaluate whatever that we want in our organization you can use internally (with your employees) or external to measure or evaluate the quality of course/material/presentation/speech/ anytime that in your mind you can imagine Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

in fact there is nothing relevant that I can suggest to improve right now Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A lot in order to growing or fix our internal process Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for SurveyMonkey Market Research Solutions?

SurveyMonkey Market Research Solutions Categories on G2