SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling wide range of features offers you the ultimate in flexibility. You can tweak every part of the system to create a booking process that perfectly fits your requirements, while keeping the system quick and easy to use.

No payment details required

Work for SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling?

Learning about SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling?

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling Reviews

Ask SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling a Question
Showing 79 SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling reviews
Michiyo F.

"Reasonably priced, reliable and convenient"

What do you like best?

I have been using SuperSaaS for over 8 years now. It helped me making my class very easy for students to book/cancel and make my work less. When I had some request for a new feature, they kept it in the request list and when they added I got notified. I like they have a different level of subscription and very reasonably priced.

What do you dislike?

It's not a complain but it's not too graphically fancy, just so you know. I personally don't mind that at all. And maybe if they could implement my request for new features quicker...but that's like totally personalizing the system to my needs so again, I am not too disappointed about that either.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are starting small, this one is easy to set up, price is affordable and enough features to handle some volume customer as your business grows.

You don't have to deal with the volume customers calling you to make appointments and cancelation and handling payment and explain when is available etc.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling
Annie M.

"Most bang for your buck!"

What do you like best?

We found SuperSaas when looking for an affordable scheduling option for our flight school. Most "out of the box" providers for aviation-related services are VERY expensive and don't provide any better capabilities than SuperSaas.

Another huge perk is the level of support they offer. I have only had to submit a ticket 3 or 4 times over the past 7 years, and when I do I get an immediate response and the issue is always resolved. Jan and crew are amazing!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an easier way to connect a student's form with their user ID once they make an account.

We use SuperSaas to keep track of and schedule flight and ground lessons as well as aircraft rentals. The ability to list instructors, aircraft, and classrooms as resources allows us to keep everything straight and make sure that we have all the necessary items available at the time our students and renters need them.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

Andre Y.

"Intuitive, flexible, reliable, and value priced."

What do you like best?

The UI for adding calendar events is pretty efficient and allows us to quickly populate the week/month's schedule. Our business does not use traditional recurring appointments, therefore some hand-crafting is required. Because the UI is fast and clean, it makes the task relatively easy.

What do you dislike?

There are some small UI quirks that confuse our clients that the developers do not change. For example, events have Start and End times (i.e. 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM) and often times fields line up such that the 7:00 PM appears to be under the "Start" column, causing a higher than normal percentage of people to arrive to events at the END time instead of the start time. We've asked for End times to be removed altogether but they remain.

For relatively low cost and low maintenance, our business is able to handle 100s of reservations per week, pushing most of the work to entirely client self-service.

Bill O.

"We are extremely pleased with SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling"

What do you like best?

We use SuperSaaS to schedule and keep track of billing for our clients in our shared-use commercial kitchen. I was able to customize the program to do exactly what we needed to do. Compared to other scheduling programs, it fit our needs the best. Also, the price is fantastic. I really like the reminder messages that you can send to clients to remind them of their scheduled appointments. I also like being able to control how far in advance they can book and how much notice we need to cancel their appointment. I have great and prompt response from support whenever I have needed it.

What do you dislike?

There is really not anything that I dislike about the program. Very pleased.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great price and very customizable. Works great on desktop and on mobile. All of our clients, even those who are not very computer savvy, have had issues using it and I have gotten great feedback.

Scheduling our clients on four separate work stations in our shared-use commercial kitchen. I was able to color code each station for ease of use. It looks great on desktop and mobile alike. It has been very easy to train our kitchen clients to use the program and I have received great feedback from them. Using the credit system, I am able to keep track of how many hours our clients have used per month, and also keep track of any overage.

Martin R.

"Just what I was looking for"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use yet completely customizable.

My neatly arranged calendar provides a quick overview for my customers.

Scheduling appointments is very intuitive. Furthermore, I can process mandatory data automatically and generate a booking in a webinar + an informational E-Mail.

You need an automated confirmation-e-Mail? Look no further.

But you also want the colors of your website and a Logo to match your own website? No problem.

What do you dislike?

The standard calendar-design is customizable - but it is also the only design available.

If you'd like a completely different layout, you're out of luck.

This is no problem for me - I think the design is pretty much perfect.

But if it had very specific wishes the adaptability ends there.

Still - the adaptable colors are just neat.

One problem is that if it is voluntary for customers to register at SuperSaas, it is not possible for them to cancel an already paid appointment by themselves. This is where I have to help manually. On the other hand, not registering is a big plus for new customers since it saves them time. Some might consider not booking if the effort is too high.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely check it out.

I hardly have any special wishes left that SuperSaas doesn't fulfill.

Well... it doesn't print money on its own yet - but it's not a far way to go from here...

I want to provide specific appointments which my customers can book.

They can not freely choose any time - just the time slots that are available. Also, I have a limit of how many customers can book in a specific time-slot. Additionally, I want to give specific discounts depending on the time and / or discount-codes that I have distributed. This way I can see how far my advertising is reaching out.

Gordon M.

"Flexible, reliable system at an affordable price with good customer service"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of options as to how to set up the system for our use. The system is very flexible, so we can adapt it to our needs. Even when the system can't satisfy more sophisticated needs, the webhooks and API provide a way of doing this. I always get quick email responses from customer support. The system is extremely reliable. I think there has only been once in the last 7 years when it was not available for half an hour. Response times are fast. IT looks good.

What do you dislike?

The features we would like that are not supplied: more sophisticated rules for access control of updates, a waiting list facility, hiding the calendar but having a button you could press to get the calendar to pop up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great system at a reasonable price. I have recommended it to several other car clubs, who have all been happy with it.

Booking of cars for a car sharing club. SuperSaas is a vital part of our infrastructure. The reasonableness of their prices helps us keep our prices low. And the reliability of the SuperSaas system is key to our business success.

Megan M.

"Unparalleled Calendar Options at Unbeatable Pricing"

What do you like best?

SuperSaaS is extremely flexible. The designers have truly considered almost every possible combination of scenarios that you might want in your calendar set-up, and designed it so that they are all possible. They have provided detailed guidance on using every aspect of it. When I have a question, they are incredibly responsive. The free version is fully functional, and the pricing for upgrading (which allows auto-sync with my personal calendar) is well within what I'm able and willing to pay as a freelancer. No other service comes close in terms of affordability and power.

What do you dislike?

The only real issue I've run into is how the software deals with time zoning. Rather than showing the client the calendar in their own time zone, it shows it in the local (organization's) time zone. Only when the client selects a slot do they see their own time zone listed below the org's time zone. I've had plenty of clients not even get as far as clicking on a slot because they are confused by the fact that the calendar isn't showing in their time zone. SuperSaaS has indicated to me they plan to change this in a future update. Even though most of my clients are in other time zones, the many advantages of SuperSaaS outweigh this significant disadvantage for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SuperSaaS is not pre-fab. If you want a cookie-cutter solution that is ready to go immediately, you'll get frustrated with the amount of set-up SuperSaaS requires. If you've found cookie-cutters fall short of your particular needs, you'll be delighted at the customization capabilities of SuperSaaS.

SuperSaaS automates the processes of taking customer purchase info and applying credit to their accounts. It allows my customers to schedule, reschedule, and cancel appointments at their convenience without contacting me. It allows me to gather information about my clients, including their signatures on liability waivers etc. It automatically syncs with my calendar and with multiple calendars within SuperSaaS, removing the burden from me of blocking off times when I'm unavailable. All for less than $100/year. Unbeatable.

Carol R.

"Best website and service you can imagine!"

What do you like best?

I cannot sing the praises of Supersaas loud enough. The website makes my business run without a hitch and the customer service and help they provide cannot be any better! It was the answer to a complicated ordering system for my business without me having to pay thousands of dollars a month. I have never had a problem at all in over 5 years with everything running absolutely perfectly. Every time I have had a question I get almost immediate responses and help. It is the most valuable part of my business and there is no way I could run things without it!! I definitely would give an A+ to every aspect of Supersaas and the employees that work for them. I use it all day every day and would be lost with out it. I have been able to customize the website for my own purposes with no trouble at all.

What do you dislike?

Everything is great and I don't have anything that I dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it!

My scheduling and seamless ordering through my website is so easy!

Mark M.

"Software meets our needs, and excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

Since I work on the technical side of things, I appreciate the quality support. We had a payment-centered problem back a couple of weeks ago and I contacted SuperSAAS support. Not only did I receive a quick response, but I received that response on a weekend. I'm still kind of amazed!

As well, the response I received fixed the problem and in fact gave me a couple of extra days to work it out on my end. It was a nice change to the quality of support I usually experience with other online servicess.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any significant complaints about the service. As I said above, on the technical side I get great support. My colleagues that work with the front-end of the service tend to like it as well--and, most importantly, it meets our scheduling needs.

We use the scheduler to reserve rooms and resources in an education center in North Carolina. It would be too complicated to do this by hand; and, other scheduling services we looked at were far too expensive for us.

Matt P.

"Very pleased with SuperSaaS"

What do you like best?

- very customizable - I've used it for a variety of scheduling needs and have usually been able to get my schedule to behave the way I want it to

- fairly intuitive

- not locked in, I can cancel when I'm not using it.

- awesome support - Sneha has always responded quickly to my questions with very thorough, courteous, and helpful answers.

What do you dislike?

- sometimes a little difficult to find or figure out the option I need, but I can usually figure it out. And if I can't, a quick email to support solves the problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The free plan is generous, so you might as well try it out.

I schedule interviews with my students. We use it to schedule exam times in a computer lab. I've used it to schedule experiment slots for my research.

Charmaigne J.

"Time Saving efficient scheduler"

What do you like best?

How much hands-off I can be and still receive reservations is amazing. The ability to offer credit is a life saver. It's functional and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The ability to book multiple rooms with one booking to eliminate invoicing. For example book both room/class 1 & room/class 2 from 10am-2pm on Saturday, October 21st?

Also if there was a way the system could save information generated on forms so the clients wouldn't have to reenter it every time would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an easy system to use. It gives you 100% full control. The ROI is well worth the setup! Saving you time and money. :-)

It saves administration time and allows us to focus on other aspects of our job. The self-preservation process essentially takes care of itself!

Amber Nicole D.

"SuperSaaS user for four years now- I recommend for those wanting a lot of features."

What do you like best?

This was the one system that had enough customizable features to let me do what I wanted with scheduling for my teaching studio. Also, the customer service is top-notch.

What do you dislike?

Because there are so many ways to change/customize things, it can sometimes be tricky to find where all of the options are.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SuperSaas gives you a LOT of options, which is great but also can be confusing at first. Give yourself a nice window of time to figure it all out.

I use SuperSaas to collect applications from potential clients. When I approve them, they are allowed to create an account with a password and can then book their own lessons. Pre-paid bookings were very important to me, and SuperSass makes it easy.

RHONDA G.

"Efficient and flexible scheduling"

What do you like best?

We have multiple meeting rooms and can allow access to different users for each one as needed. The system is easy to use, efficient and flexible.

What do you dislike?

The downsides we experienced were from using the free version, which in and of itself was quite useful, until we outgrew it! Once upgraded the limitation of bookings went away.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need efficient, flexible scheduling options with room to grow as your needs change, this is a great product

We have multiple tenants in our building who schedule conference rooms. SuperSaaS allows each tenant to be able to view and book available space for their meetings. It saves a lot of oversight and monitoring by any one person!

Grace H.

"Very flexible and useful calendar."

What do you like best?

For me, the best feature is being able to run 2 separate calendars consecutively. Because I work out of two different provinces it's possible to have one client base but 2 separate calendars and send the links so that each location only sees their calendar and can only book on the days you will be in that office.

It is also very easy to set up and has a lot of customizable features which allow practitioners to arrange the calendar to their liking. The header can be customized to your business as well. Most of my clients find it easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Very little. I'm not sure if you can offer packages to be purchased.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very affordable and can be set up either very simple or quite fancy. I used this product for a number of years and eventually, like using any software, discovered more useful features and settings as I went along. Customer service was prompt, kind and helpful.

Keeping two studios straight was my biggest problem and SuperSaaS handled that. It's great to not have people booking on days you're not there!

John W.

"Great Product, Great Price, Great Support"

What do you like best?

I liked the support in helping me customize Supersass to my product website. As a guest house with 5 different appartments we needed a solution that would give us custom settings for each room. We also need to be able to offer a variety of services that were different for each rental.

We also needed one place where we could share information about the bookings with administration and staff. The Supersaas program gave us that online solution.

Also the pricing is very affordable to get started.

What do you dislike?

There were some problems getting the iFrame into my page design but we worked it out. The support group was excellent in helping me work with my hosting provider to solve the problems we were having.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out. go for the paid version, it's inexpensive and Supersaas offers a 30 day money back guarantee.

We used Supersaas for a Guest House booking solution. It was customizable, and more important for us an online solution. We were able to customize the scheduling program for the scheduling of 5 apartments. Each apartment has different attributes and costs which we were able to highlight. There are also a variety of add on services we were able to easily include in the product pages.

Emily B.

"My SuperSaaS Experience"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the variety of options offered through this program. I can complete multiple tasks with relative ease. I initiated the free trial beforehand and found it entirely compatible with all my daily requirements. I use it mainly for appointments and real time scheduling.

What do you dislike?

The setup was somewhat time consuming, and could possibly be more efficient. Having a larger view of appointments, on a total scale, rather than a partial view would be immensely beneficial.

The organizational tools available for the appointment scheduling feature helps greatly in keeping track of all records. The appointment reminders have also saved previous encounters of missed appt. - which ultimately saves costs. The support staff is also prompt and helpful.

"Great Website"

What do you like best?

The website has a lot of functions that are perfect for scheduling. It can be a little complicated but it can do so many things! But my favorite thing by far is the customer service. They are very quick to respond and extremely helpful. And that sets it apart from other sites. To be fair - none of my

What do you dislike?

I think SuperSaas could stand for a cosmetic update. I would want it to look a little better if we had potential clients looking at it but we just have our scheduling center using it now so it doesn't matter - it works the same! However, cosmetic updates could make it easier to find some functions - like the search function isn't apparently obvious. The only other thing I wish is that for the phone number box - I could make it be 10 digits. I may be able to do this though and I just haven't figured it out - actually going to ask customer service now!

We are able to schedule for 30 plus locations across 4 states. It is easy to use and very accessible. We have been able to coordinate and schedule thousands of working families to have their taxes done.

"Great Scheduling software"

What do you like best?

This is the best scheduling software I found after trying 5 others, it can do almost anything you could want, and the guys in support are quick and helpful. It’s even free if you don’t have that many appointments. As it can do so much it does take a little while to figure out how to set it up, but it is well worth the time. I have used it for 2 different business needs, first, as a student booking system to allow university students to book an appointment with a technician and the other in a tattoo parlor to book an appointment for a tattoo. In both cases the system worked brilliantly

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best scheduling software I could find.

Kristen G.

"Excellent Visual Scheduling"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize every aspect of my calendar and booking rules for corporate chair massage bookings. Also, I love the ability to see the schedule (versus only seeing available times to book) from the client side. My current scheduling system for in-office massage appointments does now allow this.

What do you dislike?

That there are not more payment system integration options.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This system works well for someone seeking a software that books and collects payment. We use it as a sign-up sheet for corporate chair massage events that are company sponsored (no payment received through SuperSaas) and employee-paid sessions (payment received/required through SuperSaas). We had to switch to something more sophisticated for our in-house operations for a time clock, inventory, email marketing, etc. This is a great stand-alone product for scheduling.

I am able to use this schedule for booking corporate chair massage sessions. The scheduling system that I use for my office is not compatible for this type of booking.

Mary Ellen G.

"My students love how easy it is to schedule lessons"

What do you like best?

The setup is simple. My students are able to login to my schedule and set their lesson times. They can also easily change a lesson time as well as add or delete lessons. Further, my schedule is accessible 24/7 so I don't need to be!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is hard for me as the administrator to find where a particular setting is adjusted.

SuperSaaS provides an automated lesson scheduling system for my private music lesson business. I also use it in another business where users can make reservations for a teleconference phone line.

It's great! And very affordable.

Amber Nicole D.

"Lots of customizable features"

What do you like best?

This scheduling software is backed up by phenomenal support- quick and always helpful. There are a lot of aspects to SuperSaaS that are customizable, which is really helpful.

What do you dislike?

It definitely takes a bit of patience and digging to get everything set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Know what you're really wanting from a scheduling software before you start looking, but keep an open mind about the different ways to achieve those wants/needs.

It makes a big difference now that my clients can book their own sessions AND pre-pay for them. This cuts my admin time in half, easily.

Gregory M.

"SuperSaas the reliable online agenda"

What do you like best?

Easy to configure, very customizable from layout and colors to the driven client experience when booking

What do you dislike?

I don't have any negative points in mind at the moment

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a very stable product, I would definitively give it a try!

as a therapist, I need to give appointments, often by WhatsApp I need a lot of interactions with the client to find the right appointment time, with SuperSaas I connected the online agenda to my website and now my patients can see when there are available slots of time and quickly reserve their time... My clients appreciate having this ability!

"We use SuperSaaS for a variety of scheduling items in our Company"

What do you like best?

we like the fact that the scheduler can be kept internal if we want, but also have an online component. we utilize both in our business. Lots of flexibility that we have been able to utilize.The customize options lets us handle the required notifications we want and pretty much everything else that we have needed.

What do you dislike?

I would say the only thing that we would like to be able to do within SupersaaS is categorize our resources and maybe figure out how to do more reporting out of it; we haven't looked at much but would like to be able to easily get out statistical information on attendance.

Allows our customers to sign up easily for our webinars and it reminds them and confirms automatically; ease of use for both sides is what we have seen.

"SuperSaaS has been a game changer!"

What do you like best?

I love the way that I am able to set up a schedule and customer are click on a link and create their on appointment and receive an email confirmation. I was able to link the calendar onto our website an it has been a great tool for our clients.

What do you dislike?

It was very difficult for me to figure out how to configure the calendar. I had to call another organization that I knew was using the system and they walked me through it. I would like to see better step by step tutorial videos.

We run a Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program. We were having a problem with crowded lobbies and not enough volunteers. with SuperSaaS we are able to schedule according to available volunteers and clients are not left waiting for hours.

AllSafe D.

"Affordable scheduling"

What do you like best?

SuperSaas is very affordable and easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

It isn't quite as flexible as I would like. It would be nice to personalize more fields and format them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's very easy to set up. If you don't need a lot of customization, this is a great, affordable program to use for scheduling.

One drawback, students sometimes don't understand that it is a 2 step process of signing up with the site, and then signing up for a class.

This solved our online scheduling problem. As a small school we needed something that was really affordable and easy to use. Now we can get classes filled 24/7. This has really reduce the number of hours we spend on the phone scheduling students.

Learn more about SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling Videos

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling Downloads

Learning about SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling?

* We monitor all SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

No payment details required