SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling wide range of features offers you the ultimate in flexibility. You can tweak every part of the system to create a booking process that perfectly fits your requirements, while keeping the system quick and easy to use.

No payment details required

Work for SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling?

Learning about SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling?

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling Reviews

Ask SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling a Question
Showing 75 SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling reviews
SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Michiyo F.
Michiyo F.

"Reasonably priced, reliable and convenient"

What do you like best?

I have been using SuperSaaS for over 8 years now. It helped me making my class very easy for students to book/cancel and make my work less. When I had some request for a new feature, they kept it in the request list and when they added I got notified. I like they have a different level of subscription and very reasonably priced.

What do you dislike?

It's not a complain but it's not too graphically fancy, just so you know. I personally don't mind that at all. And maybe if they could implement my request for new features quicker...but that's like totally personalizing the system to my needs so again, I am not too disappointed about that either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are starting small, this one is easy to set up, price is affordable and enough features to handle some volume customer as your business grows.

You don't have to deal with the volume customers calling you to make appointments and cancelation and handling payment and explain when is available etc.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling
SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Andre Y.
Andre Y.

"Intuitive, flexible, reliable, and value priced."

What do you like best?

The UI for adding calendar events is pretty efficient and allows us to quickly populate the week/month's schedule. Our business does not use traditional recurring appointments, therefore some hand-crafting is required. Because the UI is fast and clean, it makes the task relatively easy.

What do you dislike?

There are some small UI quirks that confuse our clients that the developers do not change. For example, events have Start and End times (i.e. 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM) and often times fields line up such that the 7:00 PM appears to be under the "Start" column, causing a higher than normal percentage of people to arrive to events at the END time instead of the start time. We've asked for End times to be removed altogether but they remain.

For relatively low cost and low maintenance, our business is able to handle 100s of reservations per week, pushing most of the work to entirely client self-service.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Bill O.
Bill O.

"We are extremely pleased with SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling"

What do you like best?

We use SuperSaaS to schedule and keep track of billing for our clients in our shared-use commercial kitchen. I was able to customize the program to do exactly what we needed to do. Compared to other scheduling programs, it fit our needs the best. Also, the price is fantastic. I really like the reminder messages that you can send to clients to remind them of their scheduled appointments. I also like being able to control how far in advance they can book and how much notice we need to cancel their appointment. I have great and prompt response from support whenever I have needed it.

What do you dislike?

There is really not anything that I dislike about the program. Very pleased.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great price and very customizable. Works great on desktop and on mobile. All of our clients, even those who are not very computer savvy, have had issues using it and I have gotten great feedback.

Scheduling our clients on four separate work stations in our shared-use commercial kitchen. I was able to color code each station for ease of use. It looks great on desktop and mobile alike. It has been very easy to train our kitchen clients to use the program and I have received great feedback from them. Using the credit system, I am able to keep track of how many hours our clients have used per month, and also keep track of any overage.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Martin R.
Martin R.

"Just what I was looking for"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use yet completely customizable.

My neatly arranged calendar provides a quick overview for my customers.

Scheduling appointments is very intuitive. Furthermore, I can process mandatory data automatically and generate a booking in a webinar + an informational E-Mail.

You need an automated confirmation-e-Mail? Look no further.

But you also want the colors of your website and a Logo to match your own website? No problem.

What do you dislike?

The standard calendar-design is customizable - but it is also the only design available.

If you'd like a completely different layout, you're out of luck.

This is no problem for me - I think the design is pretty much perfect.

But if it had very specific wishes the adaptability ends there.

Still - the adaptable colors are just neat.

One problem is that if it is voluntary for customers to register at SuperSaas, it is not possible for them to cancel an already paid appointment by themselves. This is where I have to help manually. On the other hand, not registering is a big plus for new customers since it saves them time. Some might consider not booking if the effort is too high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check it out.

I hardly have any special wishes left that SuperSaas doesn't fulfill.

Well... it doesn't print money on its own yet - but it's not a far way to go from here...

I want to provide specific appointments which my customers can book.

They can not freely choose any time - just the time slots that are available. Also, I have a limit of how many customers can book in a specific time-slot. Additionally, I want to give specific discounts depending on the time and / or discount-codes that I have distributed. This way I can see how far my advertising is reaching out.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Gordon M.
Gordon M.

"Flexible, reliable system at an affordable price with good customer service"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of options as to how to set up the system for our use. The system is very flexible, so we can adapt it to our needs. Even when the system can't satisfy more sophisticated needs, the webhooks and API provide a way of doing this. I always get quick email responses from customer support. The system is extremely reliable. I think there has only been once in the last 7 years when it was not available for half an hour. Response times are fast. IT looks good.

What do you dislike?

The features we would like that are not supplied: more sophisticated rules for access control of updates, a waiting list facility, hiding the calendar but having a button you could press to get the calendar to pop up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great system at a reasonable price. I have recommended it to several other car clubs, who have all been happy with it.

Booking of cars for a car sharing club. SuperSaas is a vital part of our infrastructure. The reasonableness of their prices helps us keep our prices low. And the reliability of the SuperSaas system is key to our business success.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Megan M.
Megan M.

"Unparalleled Calendar Options at Unbeatable Pricing"

What do you like best?

SuperSaaS is extremely flexible. The designers have truly considered almost every possible combination of scenarios that you might want in your calendar set-up, and designed it so that they are all possible. They have provided detailed guidance on using every aspect of it. When I have a question, they are incredibly responsive. The free version is fully functional, and the pricing for upgrading (which allows auto-sync with my personal calendar) is well within what I'm able and willing to pay as a freelancer. No other service comes close in terms of affordability and power.

What do you dislike?

The only real issue I've run into is how the software deals with time zoning. Rather than showing the client the calendar in their own time zone, it shows it in the local (organization's) time zone. Only when the client selects a slot do they see their own time zone listed below the org's time zone. I've had plenty of clients not even get as far as clicking on a slot because they are confused by the fact that the calendar isn't showing in their time zone. SuperSaaS has indicated to me they plan to change this in a future update. Even though most of my clients are in other time zones, the many advantages of SuperSaaS outweigh this significant disadvantage for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SuperSaaS is not pre-fab. If you want a cookie-cutter solution that is ready to go immediately, you'll get frustrated with the amount of set-up SuperSaaS requires. If you've found cookie-cutters fall short of your particular needs, you'll be delighted at the customization capabilities of SuperSaaS.

SuperSaaS automates the processes of taking customer purchase info and applying credit to their accounts. It allows my customers to schedule, reschedule, and cancel appointments at their convenience without contacting me. It allows me to gather information about my clients, including their signatures on liability waivers etc. It automatically syncs with my calendar and with multiple calendars within SuperSaaS, removing the burden from me of blocking off times when I'm unavailable. All for less than $100/year. Unbeatable.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Carol R.
Carol R.

"Best website and service you can imagine!"

What do you like best?

I cannot sing the praises of Supersaas loud enough. The website makes my business run without a hitch and the customer service and help they provide cannot be any better! It was the answer to a complicated ordering system for my business without me having to pay thousands of dollars a month. I have never had a problem at all in over 5 years with everything running absolutely perfectly. Every time I have had a question I get almost immediate responses and help. It is the most valuable part of my business and there is no way I could run things without it!! I definitely would give an A+ to every aspect of Supersaas and the employees that work for them. I use it all day every day and would be lost with out it. I have been able to customize the website for my own purposes with no trouble at all.

What do you dislike?

Everything is great and I don't have anything that I dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

My scheduling and seamless ordering through my website is so easy!

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Mark M.
Mark M.

"Software meets our needs, and excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

Since I work on the technical side of things, I appreciate the quality support. We had a payment-centered problem back a couple of weeks ago and I contacted SuperSAAS support. Not only did I receive a quick response, but I received that response on a weekend. I'm still kind of amazed!

As well, the response I received fixed the problem and in fact gave me a couple of extra days to work it out on my end. It was a nice change to the quality of support I usually experience with other online servicess.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any significant complaints about the service. As I said above, on the technical side I get great support. My colleagues that work with the front-end of the service tend to like it as well--and, most importantly, it meets our scheduling needs.

We use the scheduler to reserve rooms and resources in an education center in North Carolina. It would be too complicated to do this by hand; and, other scheduling services we looked at were far too expensive for us.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Matt P.
Matt P.

"Very pleased with SuperSaaS"

What do you like best?

- very customizable - I've used it for a variety of scheduling needs and have usually been able to get my schedule to behave the way I want it to

- fairly intuitive

- not locked in, I can cancel when I'm not using it.

- awesome support - Sneha has always responded quickly to my questions with very thorough, courteous, and helpful answers.

What do you dislike?

- sometimes a little difficult to find or figure out the option I need, but I can usually figure it out. And if I can't, a quick email to support solves the problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free plan is generous, so you might as well try it out.

I schedule interviews with my students. We use it to schedule exam times in a computer lab. I've used it to schedule experiment slots for my research.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Charmaigne J.
Charmaigne J.

"Time Saving efficient scheduler"

What do you like best?

How much hands-off I can be and still receive reservations is amazing. The ability to offer credit is a life saver. It's functional and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The ability to book multiple rooms with one booking to eliminate invoicing. For example book both room/class 1 & room/class 2 from 10am-2pm on Saturday, October 21st?

Also if there was a way the system could save information generated on forms so the clients wouldn't have to reenter it every time would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an easy system to use. It gives you 100% full control. The ROI is well worth the setup! Saving you time and money. :-)

It saves administration time and allows us to focus on other aspects of our job. The self-preservation process essentially takes care of itself!

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Amber Nicole D.
Amber Nicole D.

"SuperSaaS user for four years now- I recommend for those wanting a lot of features."

What do you like best?

This was the one system that had enough customizable features to let me do what I wanted with scheduling for my teaching studio. Also, the customer service is top-notch.

What do you dislike?

Because there are so many ways to change/customize things, it can sometimes be tricky to find where all of the options are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SuperSaas gives you a LOT of options, which is great but also can be confusing at first. Give yourself a nice window of time to figure it all out.

I use SuperSaas to collect applications from potential clients. When I approve them, they are allowed to create an account with a password and can then book their own lessons. Pre-paid bookings were very important to me, and SuperSass makes it easy.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by RHONDA G.
RHONDA G.

"Efficient and flexible scheduling"

What do you like best?

We have multiple meeting rooms and can allow access to different users for each one as needed. The system is easy to use, efficient and flexible.

What do you dislike?

The downsides we experienced were from using the free version, which in and of itself was quite useful, until we outgrew it! Once upgraded the limitation of bookings went away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need efficient, flexible scheduling options with room to grow as your needs change, this is a great product

We have multiple tenants in our building who schedule conference rooms. SuperSaaS allows each tenant to be able to view and book available space for their meetings. It saves a lot of oversight and monitoring by any one person!

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Grace H.
Grace H.

"Very flexible and useful calendar."

What do you like best?

For me, the best feature is being able to run 2 separate calendars consecutively. Because I work out of two different provinces it's possible to have one client base but 2 separate calendars and send the links so that each location only sees their calendar and can only book on the days you will be in that office.

It is also very easy to set up and has a lot of customizable features which allow practitioners to arrange the calendar to their liking. The header can be customized to your business as well. Most of my clients find it easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Very little. I'm not sure if you can offer packages to be purchased.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very affordable and can be set up either very simple or quite fancy. I used this product for a number of years and eventually, like using any software, discovered more useful features and settings as I went along. Customer service was prompt, kind and helpful.

Keeping two studios straight was my biggest problem and SuperSaaS handled that. It's great to not have people booking on days you're not there!

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by John W.
John W.

"Great Product, Great Price, Great Support"

What do you like best?

I liked the support in helping me customize Supersass to my product website. As a guest house with 5 different appartments we needed a solution that would give us custom settings for each room. We also need to be able to offer a variety of services that were different for each rental.

We also needed one place where we could share information about the bookings with administration and staff. The Supersaas program gave us that online solution.

Also the pricing is very affordable to get started.

What do you dislike?

There were some problems getting the iFrame into my page design but we worked it out. The support group was excellent in helping me work with my hosting provider to solve the problems we were having.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. go for the paid version, it's inexpensive and Supersaas offers a 30 day money back guarantee.

We used Supersaas for a Guest House booking solution. It was customizable, and more important for us an online solution. We were able to customize the scheduling program for the scheduling of 5 apartments. Each apartment has different attributes and costs which we were able to highlight. There are also a variety of add on services we were able to easily include in the product pages.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Emily B.
Emily B.

"My SuperSaaS Experience"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the variety of options offered through this program. I can complete multiple tasks with relative ease. I initiated the free trial beforehand and found it entirely compatible with all my daily requirements. I use it mainly for appointments and real time scheduling.

What do you dislike?

The setup was somewhat time consuming, and could possibly be more efficient. Having a larger view of appointments, on a total scale, rather than a partial view would be immensely beneficial.

The organizational tools available for the appointment scheduling feature helps greatly in keeping track of all records. The appointment reminders have also saved previous encounters of missed appt. - which ultimately saves costs. The support staff is also prompt and helpful.

"Great Website"

What do you like best?

The website has a lot of functions that are perfect for scheduling. It can be a little complicated but it can do so many things! But my favorite thing by far is the customer service. They are very quick to respond and extremely helpful. And that sets it apart from other sites. To be fair - none of my

What do you dislike?

I think SuperSaas could stand for a cosmetic update. I would want it to look a little better if we had potential clients looking at it but we just have our scheduling center using it now so it doesn't matter - it works the same! However, cosmetic updates could make it easier to find some functions - like the search function isn't apparently obvious. The only other thing I wish is that for the phone number box - I could make it be 10 digits. I may be able to do this though and I just haven't figured it out - actually going to ask customer service now!

We are able to schedule for 30 plus locations across 4 states. It is easy to use and very accessible. We have been able to coordinate and schedule thousands of working families to have their taxes done.

"Great Scheduling software"

What do you like best?

This is the best scheduling software I found after trying 5 others, it can do almost anything you could want, and the guys in support are quick and helpful. It’s even free if you don’t have that many appointments. As it can do so much it does take a little while to figure out how to set it up, but it is well worth the time. I have used it for 2 different business needs, first, as a student booking system to allow university students to book an appointment with a technician and the other in a tattoo parlor to book an appointment for a tattoo. In both cases the system worked brilliantly

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best scheduling software I could find.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Kristen G.
Kristen G.

"Excellent Visual Scheduling"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize every aspect of my calendar and booking rules for corporate chair massage bookings. Also, I love the ability to see the schedule (versus only seeing available times to book) from the client side. My current scheduling system for in-office massage appointments does now allow this.

What do you dislike?

That there are not more payment system integration options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This system works well for someone seeking a software that books and collects payment. We use it as a sign-up sheet for corporate chair massage events that are company sponsored (no payment received through SuperSaas) and employee-paid sessions (payment received/required through SuperSaas). We had to switch to something more sophisticated for our in-house operations for a time clock, inventory, email marketing, etc. This is a great stand-alone product for scheduling.

I am able to use this schedule for booking corporate chair massage sessions. The scheduling system that I use for my office is not compatible for this type of booking.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Amber Nicole D.
Amber Nicole D.

"Robust scheduling program and great customer service"

What do you like best?

I like how many customizable options there are throughout the scheduling software. I am always impressed with the quick and knowledgeable customer service reps.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve, but you must expect this with so many options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what you're really wanting from a scheduling software before you start looking, but keep an open mind about the different ways to achieve those wants/needs.

I used to spend hours scheduling my students, but now we're all happier that they can do it themselves. I also really appreciate the ability to require payment before booking.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Gregory M.
Gregory M.

"SuperSaas the reliable online agenda"

What do you like best?

Easy to configure, very customizable from layout and colors to the driven client experience when booking

What do you dislike?

I don't have any negative points in mind at the moment

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very stable product, I would definitively give it a try!

as a therapist, I need to give appointments, often by WhatsApp I need a lot of interactions with the client to find the right appointment time, with SuperSaas I connected the online agenda to my website and now my patients can see when there are available slots of time and quickly reserve their time... My clients appreciate having this ability!

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Administrator

"We use SuperSaaS for a variety of scheduling items in our Company"

What do you like best?

we like the fact that the scheduler can be kept internal if we want, but also have an online component. we utilize both in our business. Lots of flexibility that we have been able to utilize.The customize options lets us handle the required notifications we want and pretty much everything else that we have needed.

What do you dislike?

I would say the only thing that we would like to be able to do within SupersaaS is categorize our resources and maybe figure out how to do more reporting out of it; we haven't looked at much but would like to be able to easily get out statistical information on attendance.

Allows our customers to sign up easily for our webinars and it reminds them and confirms automatically; ease of use for both sides is what we have seen.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Administrator

"SuperSaaS has been a game changer!"

What do you like best?

I love the way that I am able to set up a schedule and customer are click on a link and create their on appointment and receive an email confirmation. I was able to link the calendar onto our website an it has been a great tool for our clients.

What do you dislike?

It was very difficult for me to figure out how to configure the calendar. I had to call another organization that I knew was using the system and they walked me through it. I would like to see better step by step tutorial videos.

We run a Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program. We were having a problem with crowded lobbies and not enough volunteers. with SuperSaaS we are able to schedule according to available volunteers and clients are not left waiting for hours.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by AllSafe D.
AllSafe D.

"Affordable scheduling"

What do you like best?

SuperSaas is very affordable and easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

It isn't quite as flexible as I would like. It would be nice to personalize more fields and format them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very easy to set up. If you don't need a lot of customization, this is a great, affordable program to use for scheduling.

One drawback, students sometimes don't understand that it is a 2 step process of signing up with the site, and then signing up for a class.

This solved our online scheduling problem. As a small school we needed something that was really affordable and easy to use. Now we can get classes filled 24/7. This has really reduce the number of hours we spend on the phone scheduling students.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Mary L.
Mary L.

"Super SAAS - Professional and Reliable"

What do you like best?

I had a technical problem very late in the evening that could have affected a lot of production in the morning. The SAAS technical team had it fixed by the time I woke up in the morning. What a burden lifted.

What do you dislike?

We would like to be able to block out the correct time on our calendars. When the Project Manager blocks out a day on the schedule for our users it always defaults to like 12:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. So we are always having to explain to our users that that is not the time we are asking them to work it is just blocking the day for us.

It is beneficial to know how many transcribers we have in use for the day.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Simon H.
Simon H.

"Custom Scheduling Made Easy"

What do you like best?

The best part of the SuperSaas scheduling tool is the ability to customize many different test stations that need to be scheduled.

What do you dislike?

The worst part of the SuperSaas scheduling tool is the limit to the number of bookings that can be made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you use this product if you have a scheduling need.

Our business has many different test stations that need to be scheduled. SuperSaaS allows us to efficiently schedule these test stations and improve productivity.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Administrator

"SuperSaaS use for driving instructors"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that students can chose their own appointment time, no more sitting at the side of the road saying “I have this date” - no that doesn’t suit “what about this date” - no doesn’t suit either, now up to student to pick time that suits them.

What do you dislike?

Only issue is someone may leave an hour between the last ppointment and theirs. If there was a facility to have it so there was a minimum time between appointments or it recommended starting earlier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Let’s students check their timetable and now book lessons midweek, where before they were only doing weekends as they new they were off, so my diary is more consistent across the whole week

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Administrator

"Critical for our Yoga Studio"

What do you like best?

For those looking for a new scheduling system for your business, SuperSaaS is an excellent tool.

Lower cost solution compared to competitive scheduling software packages for Studios

Excellent customer service

Easy Integration with Zapier

What do you dislike?

- Would be great to be able to create a link to a single class and have customer pay just for that class

- Interface can be a bit tricky for people administering the application for the first time

- The credit system (Some customers like it/others do not)

- Wish the shop allowed you to enter more characters for the name of the shop item.

- Scheduling group and private yoga classes

- Tracking use of credits and classes by each student

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Rebecca L.  M.
Rebecca L. M.

"Great Service!"

What do you like best?

I love everything about the product. It’s easy and user friendly. Out of the many years I have had them, I have only contacted CS once and the response was quick and accurate. I’m so impressed!

What do you dislike?

Nothing about the service do I dislike.

Appointment scheduling in this way has saved me a tremendous amount of time and Makes it easy for someone to book at their convenience. They can see what is available without guessiwork.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"If you can do logic this can be a great resource booking tool"

What do you like best?

SuperSaaS steps you through what will happen for your client giving you great control if you have the patience and understanding to do this.

It's well priced.

I can't find anything else that does the job so I'm happy to have this.

What do you dislike?

SuperSaaS is not slick, there appears to be no development going on and it's getting further and further out of step with online expectations.

The customer experience is awful, times have to be typed in, there's no clock or dropdown.

Some of the flow behind the scenes is terrible too eg after authorising a booking you are dumped back at the dashboard where you have to click to find the next booking to authorise, and again, and again...

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've not found an alternative...

Running an online booking system fro meeting rooms.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Outstanding user-driven model"

What do you like best?

SuperSaaS meets my needs perfectly, without providing unnecessary features and high costs. All the features for multi-scenario schedule are there. I specifically love that users can change their own appointments, without administration intervention. Also, customer service is quick to respond to inquiries.

What do you dislike?

Some features aren't as intuitive as they could be. You do have to be a moderately savvy tech user to maximize SuperSaas. Customer service isn't available by phone, only email. However, they are very quick to respond.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A moderately tech-savvy user can set this up with little trouble. I highly recommend that if your users are allowed to schedule/reschedule their own appointments, that you place a time limit on that ability.

I've gained the ability for a staff of 15 advisors to manage their own appointment schedules, and for 200+ students to make appointments with them, ultimately eliminating me from the process. SuperSaas has saved me countless hours, and made my people much more accountable for their time.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Administrator in Mining & Metals
Administrator in Mining & Metals

"Easy enough to do it yourself even if youre not a web developer"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that using this application has freed up countless man hours we used to spend fielding phone calls and emails from contractors wanting details.

What do you dislike?

I wasn't super excited that there wasn't a phone number or person to speak to for technical support but the email responses are timely and thorough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product made I big difference for our training department. by freeing up a tremendous amount of man hours.

By having our site visitors have access to the page and see all of the answers to their questions as well as the ability to see the calendar and schedule training at their convenience has been extremely helpful.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"SuperSaas in a retirement community Club"

What do you like best?

SuperSaas is flexible, has a lot of customization options and most of all, it has the kind of slot scheduling that we need for scheduling volunteers to staff reception desks, equipment reservations, and room reservations. We also use for workshop reservations and payments.

What do you dislike?

It has limited reporting. I;d like to see reports, or download of schedules, people enrolled, money collected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a demo account and set it up to determine if it meets all your needs.

Scheduling equipment, rooms, classes and reception desk volunteers. A unique capability is to allow multiple slots in a timeframe. It allows us to have 2 volunteers signup to fill a timeslot.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Administrator

"Keeps clients and client information organized."

What do you like best?

I like the form creation and organization. I also like the user search feature. I like the appearance of the daily schedule.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was a little more user friendly for clients to log in and use. I am having to change how I use the program because clients are having trouble logging into account and using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider how you want to use the product and what type of clientele you have and their ability to use the program.

I am using the program for daily client scheduling/paperless calendar. It keeps track of registration forms and personal information for the clients.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Shireen J.
Shireen J.

"Efficient organisation of workshops/events"

What do you like best?

The easy way to arrange events, workshops or seminars. Allows you to share details about the workshops and gather details about who is attending. Simple and efficient.

What do you dislike?

Probably that there is no history of bookings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend its use.

We use it to organise our classes and conferences during the university semester. It is very easy to set up and use.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Administrator

"SuperSaas Appointment Scheduling Review"

What do you like best?

I love that it is never down. Other online services that I use, will be down for periods of time but never SUPERSAAS. I also love that I can copy old schedule and reuse them.

What do you dislike?

It did take a few hours to set it up but once set up I totally understood how the website works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using SuperSaas. Easy to use and affordable.

I schedule hundreds of actors for auditions, and this way they can receive an autoresponder with a link to sign up without me having to reply by hand to hundreds of people.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Peter U.
Peter U.

"Versatile scheduling"

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule a course consisting of multiple events and multiple of attendants. VERY few systems can do that.

What do you dislike?

I cannot send an .ical file for all events in a multi-event booking to a customer

Recommendations to others considering the product

The int ital threshold is a bit higher than other products but it is all worth it.

The ability to schedule a course consisting of multiple events

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Administrator

"User for over 2 years and continuing"

What do you like best?

The multi-use and setting preferences fit any business model, and they are prompt in responding to any issues or concerns.

What do you dislike?

Our business hours run from 4pm to 3am so we need to look at 2 dates rather than 1 day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest getting SuperSaaS as it allows for not only easy scheduling, but the administration side is also just as easy to use.

Our business books multiple karaoke rooms and it is necessary to view all the rooms together on one page along with each booking. No other platform has been able to store the information needed.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Brian  C.
Brian C.

"Great priduct"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for End users and ease of setup.

What do you dislike?

There are some displayed texts that could be better formatted. Minor issue.

We use it to schedule a wide variety of scientific equipment maximizing use and conflict. We’ve been able to save ten of thousands of dollars being able to prove what equipment is used at capacity and what is not.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Shelly C.
Shelly C.

"Lab Scheduling Made easy"

What do you like best?

We have been using SuperSaas for probably 6 years now at Central School District. It is used to reserve or different computer labs/mobile carts. One of the features we appreciate is the ability to create multiple bookings for one time slot.

What do you dislike?

No issues with the product. It is easy to use.

Makes lab scheduling very easy and convenient for our teachers.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Monica K.
Monica K.

"Lots of options to choose from"

What do you like best?

Only just started with SuperSaas, so don’t have a long experience with it yet. Seems to have a lot of custom options and works well with WordPress login.

What do you dislike?

Schedule view could be easier to use (clearer to see all the monthly bookings).

Managing daily training session bookings.

Looking forward in using it on other service bookings also.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Duncan W.
Duncan W.

"SuperSaaS offers more functionality than I need from it"

What do you like best?

I like two features best of all, a graduated price structure saves me money and I like its flexibility in both the interface and options.

What do you dislike?

I haven't discovered anything that I truly dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the trial period to create the proper interface.

I use SuperSaaS to schedule a resource amongst people on and off campus.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Nicole V.
Nicole V.

"easy and comprehensive to use"

What do you like best?

The lay out is straight forward and easy to use

What do you dislike?

There have been a few times the site went down and there was no IT number to call

Our company uses it for its personal trainers to schedule clients. The block/colored schedules make it easy to see who is in at what time and when they are training clients.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Administrator

"Calendar for renting commercial kitchen"

What do you like best?

The calendar is easy to set up from a business owner perspective and easy for my clients to use.

What do you dislike?

My clients reserve several bookings at one time: cooking equipment (oven, griddle, fryer etc...) and worktables (pod 1, pod 2, etc...). It would be much easer if my clients could make multiple reservations at one time. Currently the drop down only let's them select one item at a time.

Clients can look at the calendar live and know when the kitchen is available or booked. The calendar keeps oder in the scheduling so there are no overlaps.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Doodle Alternative option "

What do you like best?

carries the same feature like doodle but yet quite detail in setting up.

What do you dislike?

if Supersaas allow to have batch upload of scheduling the timing in the system will be easy for us.

eg. I do not need to click the date and time one by one when setting up my schedule.

It cut down my email size as I do not have to receive & reply emails from students on the interview schedule. Simply let them go in and select the available slot for interview.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.

"Great Scheduling System"

What do you like best?

The flexibility-I can use the program when I need it and unsubscribe when I don't need to use it. I use this to schedule interviews for our department.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It's so easy to use and set up.

Scheduling of interviews for over 400 candidates at a time.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Francis M.
Francis M.

"Great program"

What do you like best?

The program is very flexible. We use supersass for an. Online calendar for a mediator. We were able to show an online calendar and yet collect confidential information from registered users. That is not visible to the public.

What do you dislike?

The set up is a bit tedious but thourough.

Online calendaring. We wanted for people to see what times are available but not schedule without our approval. Also, the public can see available times without seeing the details of the existing mediations.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Shane R.
Shane R.

"Super user friendly scheduling!"

What do you like best?

We lead our customers to the calendar via our website and they register and schedule without help from us!

What do you dislike?

The back end interphase is kinda old school looking.

Clients can check our schedule and see their own appointment without calling us.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Cecilia D.
Cecilia D.

"Pilates studio schedule"

What do you like best?

You can program it to meet individual needs.

Clients find it easy to book sessions.

What do you dislike?

There's no App with the software.

No way to list schedule by instructor

Downloading schedule on Excel has benefited assessing hourly wage and payroll.

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Ana F.
Ana F.

"Seamless integration "

What do you like best?

I like integration with my calendar as well as tracking.

What do you dislike?

Supersaas integrates seamlessly with outlook and makes it easy for me to keep up with student needs, track my availability and meetings over time

Integration seemleaa

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling review by Gerri L.
Gerri L.

"Scheduling exams in a university testing center"

What do you like best?

I like that we can capture data in reporting and print schedules. I also like it's customization.

What do you dislike?

Some of the customization is limiting. I would like more freedom to select items for testers to complete, etc. settting time available for all calendar cant' just have a couple appts open.

Students can schedule on their own rather than calling in and us creating an appointment for them. Saving staff resources.

Learn more about SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling Videos

SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling Downloads

Learning about SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling?

* We monitor all SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

No payment details required