4.7

Learning about StackAdapt?

StackAdapt Reviews

Ask StackAdapt a Question
Showing 128 StackAdapt reviews
StackAdapt review by Tyler M.
Tyler M.

"Great Company To Work With"

What do you like best?

They're very friendly, extremely easy to work with. Always willing to give their recommendations. It's like working alongside a programmatic expert in-house.

What do you dislike?

Hard to pinpoint anything in particular but they're constantly improving their online product which can be difficult to navigate at times but once you get used to it's a powerful platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The one thing that's difficult to wrap my head around personally is the data collection. I'd like to have more access to data that I can use to optimize my campaigns. And if the data is present within the platform, it's not easily accessible. So just somewhere where I can break down all the audiences and see who's responding to the ads and who's not responding to the ads and make decisions based on that.

We've used StackAdapt to raise awareness for clients, drive traffic to their website and increase leads overall. Their targeting is powerful and while it might be a little more expensive than other platforms, they're hitting the right people.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about StackAdapt
StackAdapt review by Huong L.
Huong L.

"Media Planner"

What do you like best?

Reach targeted audience.

Pre-selected audience options

Option to create custom audiences

Great support from the customer service and sales team. Quick to reply or follow up if unable to resolve the issue right away.

Great self-use platform to manage multiple campaigns.

The ability to run Native, Video or Display campaigns through one platform.

What do you dislike?

The options to access results, example reports.

Reports are limited by the features.

When requesting multiple campaign reports for one brand, the report is sent in multiple tabs whereas, it would be much easier to see everything on one tab/sheet.

Sometimes the pre-audience are limited then you'll need to create a custom audience.

When looking at a glance from the creatives tab, you don't have the option to choose your dates. You'll need to go to all campaigns to select a date or then at that point, request a report. When running multiple campaigns and gathering reports, overview with more filters would be idea.

Recommendations to others considering the product

trials are always the best way to see if Stackadapt works for your business.

Target Cannabis audiences, at this time, because this is new to Canada we were unable to run a Cannabis campaign with Stackadapt but hoping in the near future this will be available.

Even with great support, the results are sometimes not the best and hard to optimize and see where the campaign can improve. If there was a way to see result base on the industry or category it would help.

What Native Advertising solution do you use?

StackAdapt review by Marc S.
Marc S.

"StackAdapt is our favorite platform"

What do you like best?

If you're looking for a perfect combination of attentive customer service and an evolving, ever-listening native ad platform, get with StackAdapt. They really are customer-centric and attentive to what their customers need to solve through the platform. It's simple and does not suffer from unnecessary feature bloat - you can go as basic or as complex as you want with their platform - it adapts to every level and sophistication. They are also adding not only new features but USEFUL ones on a consistent basis.

What do you dislike?

Getting into and backing out of campaigns and going from feature to feature can be a little non-intuitive. Early on I found myself not navigating the platform correctly or at least efficiently, using the back button on my browser a lot.

We're using StackAdapt as our go-to platform for native and increasingly for more display and video. Many of our campaigns require longer-term behavioral/persuasion tactics and we see really positive engagement with our content and subsequent conversion activity. Performance speaks for itself. They seem to have favorable arrangments and are better at optimizing across their many publisher exchanges, networks, and direct relationships.

StackAdapt review by Iva M.
Iva M.

"Great platform that keeps evolving!"

What do you like best?

Very user-friendly, intuitive to use, and limited reporting needed to make optimizations. Their team is also on point - often pointing things out that even our team normally wouldn't catch. They also keep us updated about things that are changing and upcoming (beta).

What do you dislike?

Some reporting limitations, nothing that impacts our operations. They do have workarounds for things that are still evolving.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep doing what you're doing. You're one of the few (if not only) companies that I can actually see evolving and communicating the evolution to not just internal stakeholders but anyone watching you guys. You don't often use overused industry jargon either. You talk to people, you're a human brand.

I remember when Ildar came to Accuen for the first time back in 2014 to do a presentation and it was just him and one other employee (for the life of me, I can't remember her name), just starting out in the industry. To see what you guys have achieved in such a short time is mindblowing *insert mind=blown meme here*.

Just generally running native campaigns with great feedback from the platform and support team.

StackAdapt review by Katie M.
Katie M.

"Great Customer Service, Great Products, Great People"

What do you like best?

I love that I get awesome results with our campaigns for our clients and that we are on popular URL's with great content. It's fun going back to clients and telling them how great a campaign on StackAdapt did for them. This platform is very easy to use and the setup went very quickly for us. I have really enjoyed getting to know the people on our account and they have been really helpful with any questions that we have.

What do you dislike?

It's tough sometimes when we are being shuffled from person to person to get to know them. I have appreciated having one account executive throughout the entire time though. I wish I would have known about the Insights Tab a little sooner than I did. I don't believe that was part of the setup that I was in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like the native part of the StackAdapt platform. We got over and above what we were expecting, especially for the time on site metric. It's another great platform to add to your digital marketing toolbox!

We are able to help our clients to share their blog content through using StackAdapt's native advertising platform. It's nice to be able to push that out since we had only been relying on Facebook and GDN in order to promote this specific content. I am excited to try out new products and new tools as tehy are being released in the future.

StackAdapt review by Meg K.
Meg K.

"Great Native Inventory "

What do you like best?

Share and Mel are lovely to work with and Stackadapt gives us access to premium Native inventory. It is easy to set up campaigns on the platform and our reps are there to help us optimize.

What do you dislike?

Billing has been a struggle for us so far. We've had a number of issues having proper invoices sent to us and matching them against the charges against out credit card.

Setting up campaigns is easy but the process is quite slow, as there are multiple pages to load. I also don't like how there can't be multiple tactics within a campaign. Each targeting tactic must be its own campaign, so there is no automatic optimization.

Reporting is also tedious. There are many ways to pull reports, but in many cases, you can't preview the report before you export it.

In order to maximize campaign spend for our clients and minimize waste, we'd like to take advantage of self-serve platforms like Stackadapt. So far it's been a good platform to learn on and integrate into larger campaigns.

StackAdapt review by Ashleigh K.
Ashleigh K.

"Incredible results, reliable team"

What do you like best?

The results we've been seeing thus far in terms of not only site traffic, but quality engagements is incredible. I've purchased from many native content suppliers in the past and kind of got discouraged recently because it wasn't pulling it's weight like it used to. I also enjoy that it links data from analytics directly into the interface. It's the perfect one stop shop. I've been so pleased with StackAdapt, it's now a staple on every media plan I do! The team is also such a big help. Although we prefer to use StackAdapt as a self-service, the team is always there to chime in with recommendations on optimizations that we can make to the campaign. Sometimes they find things that we wouldn't have noticed, so their comments are always appreciated.

What do you dislike?

The pixel feature is a little difficult to use, but once you get used to it it's not that difficult to get the swing of things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use your account team to their full advantage. They are beaming with great ideas and are there to help you.

Great results for our clients if the number one problem that it's solved. We've also seen how granular the targeting is. We've tasked our team with some of the most niche audience and they've never had an issue coming up with behavioural segments for us.

StackAdapt review by Zachary G.
Zachary G.

"Stackadapt is the best choice for native ads"

What do you like best?

The ability to whitelist the top publishers around the web while leveraging really great ad formats. I think the on-platform tutorials are more than sufficient and their team is always willing to jump into the mud and assist with campaign activation and maintenance.

What do you dislike?

I dislike needing to send HTML5 assets to the representatives rather than just using the self-service dashboard to finalize my campaign setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend whitelisting publishers that are relevant to your audience. I would say to leverage the publisher 'Deals' as that is a really outstanding feature that differentiates StackAdapt from its competition.

Native advertising. Ability to whitelist my ads for great publishers. This is rather than making publisher specific deals every time one of my clients wants to be 'featured' or 'sponsored' on each site.

StackAdapt review by Megan S.
Megan S.

"Easy Native Advertising Platform "

What do you like best?

With the ease of use site experience and the customer service, StackAdapt is a really great platform for native ads as well as display & video display. The platform offers custom segments and they're regularly putting new features into beta for testing.

What do you dislike?

The platform requires a $50 minimum spend for certain types of campaigns, which I'd like to see go down. They also can't track revenue data, which is problematic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer service is really one of StackAdapt's best features! They're extremely helpful, from launching campaigns for us, to suggesting optimizations based on campaign needs. The ease of use of the platform makes managing your own native campaigns extremely easy.

We run native ads and video native with StackAdapt. The platform is easy to use and has a lot of functionality that we find helpful. The only down side is the lack of revenue tracking data available.

StackAdapt review by Kristy M.
Kristy M.

"Most Utilized Platform in Our Agency"

What do you like best?

The StackAdapt platform is one of the easiest media platforms I have used and the staff at StackAdapt are willing to offer their help on any of our campaigns and are also quick to respond. They also take our questions and recommendations seriously and sometimes even implement our suggestions in the platform. Every aspect of the platform over delivers on performance as well as customer service.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about StackAdapt. Every aspect of the platform over delivers on performance as well as customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform over delivers on all aspects of performance as well as customer service!

We utilize StackAdapt for all of our Native campaigns. We will continue to utilize SA for all our native needs and all new initiatives they come out with. (Connected TV - YAY!!!)

StackAdapt review by Michael R.
Michael R.

"StackAdapt is an excellent programmatic platform"

What do you like best?

Having used a number of different platforms StackAdapt stands out in two ways:

First, the platform is simple to use while still offering many advanced features for campaign creation, targeting, and reporting.

Second, the support staff are friendly, knowledgable and quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

There are a few places where documentation and in-platform guides could be more clear. For example, which types of targeting will layer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely work with their in-house support teams in reviewing your initial campaigns. They often hav valuable insights as to how best to set up a campaign on their platform.

The native advertising offerings have performed very well compared to more traditional display ad units. Also the depth of targeting available in the platform has been crucial for certain niche B2B campaigns.

StackAdapt review by Stacy F.
Stacy F.

"Great Platform & Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The customer service is top notch. They are very friendly and know what they are talking about. The platform is also intuitive and easy to use. Really top notch contextual targeting including custom segment creation based on contextually relevant keywords.

What do you dislike?

There's really not much to dislike about the platform. There are ongoing updates that make sense and the campaigns are easy to get going. One thing that would be nice to have is the ability to overlay title targeting on top of contextual campaigns which I beleive they are working on adding in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look at the interface to make sure it meets the needs of whatever campaigns you are running. It is a good self-serve option and comes with great support.

Our agency is working to use the latest advertising technology to run effective digital advertising campaigns through Native and Display ad formats. The StackAdapt platform consistently delivers high-quality results increasing our ROAS.

StackAdapt review by Greg J.
Greg J.

"Made the Switch from Centro, Haven't Looked Back"

What do you like best?

Coming from Centro, StackAdapt is a breath of fresh air. Not only is the interface more inviting, it's far more intuitive and user friendly than Centro and other DSPs.

What do you dislike?

The targeting parameters aren't always clear. I'm hopeful that "and/or" layering will be added to the platform in the near future, and the third-party datasets do leave a little to be desired. These are things that I'm optimistic that will improve over time, but for heavy power-users, this may be a major hurdle for switching to StackAdapt.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're having difficulty managing more in-depth DSP platforms, consider trying out StackAdapt. While it's still growing and being refined on a regular basis, you'll likely find everything you need in this platform. And if you have any questions, be sure to reach out to their awesome support team. They're receptive to feedback and willing to guide you along every step of the way.

On a small team, managing digital advertising efforts for our clients through StackAdapt has been far more feasible than it was on Centro. It's scalable and easier to use overall. In addition, we've seen a slight uptick in the quality of website traffic we're driving to target websites, so that's an even bigger plus.

StackAdapt review by Josh L.
Josh L.

"Intuitive, agile, and top notch support"

What do you like best?

The platform is not overwhelming, and it allows you to pinpoint weaknesses in targeting and campaigns to make quick decisions and easily pivot if need be. The support team is always very quick to help answer any questions or even offer best-practice optimization techniques.

What do you dislike?

The interface has gone under some changes recently, and I'm sure as I continue to spend more time in the platform it will be easy to adjust, but it does take some getting used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The quality of the support team can't be understated. They'll work with you every step of the way to understand your goals and needs and work with you to set up a strategy for success.

We're able to target valuable leads for our clients while keeping our goals in mind and easily monitor spend. Setting up campaigns with specific goals in mind allows us to adjust our targeting and strategy easily and quickly. Optimizing campaigns for engagement is something we're very excited to explore, and we're yet to find that feature with any other platforms.

StackAdapt review by Axel K.
Axel K.

"Positive Experience"

What do you like best?

Account team has been present, supportive, and quick to respond throughout our relationship

The equal pricing between managed and self serve has reduced any conflicts internally, we likely would not have partnered without this model

What do you dislike?

Lack of inventory reports with the export function

I'm worried that expanding into additional media formats outside of native is a dangerous goal for the platform. Specialization with native is what helped sell Stackadapt through, they are not as competitive with other large DSPs across all digitial media.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lean into the account team for help with any heavy lifting. Added a lot of value for my account.

Media performance with our native budgets. We tested a few strategies, Stackadapt was the best performer by a wide margin.

StackAdapt review by Sara K.
Sara K.

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The StackAdapt team does excellent work. We have a dedicated account success team that always responds quickly. They genuinely care about helping us (and our clients) meet the campaign goals. They assist us with audience targeting and media recommendations as well. They feel like an extension of our team.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, we haven't had any issues. We have run 4 separate campaigns with them and they did a great job on each.

StackAdapt handles GEO-fencing, programmatic, video & native display for our clients. Their platform is very flexible and easy to work with but honestly, we seldom get in to make adjustments or pull reports ourselves since our team rep is so responsive.

StackAdapt review by Christian  K.
Christian K.

"StackAdapt is one of the most user-friendly DSP's out there! "

What do you like best?

Although the DSP itself is pretty much a breeze to use, in all honesty, my accounts team Amika and Kendra are the primary reason I continue to use the platform. Their proactivity and genuine concern for the well-being of my campaigns is a rare find nowadays and I haven't come across any other team that is as hands-on as they are.

What do you dislike?

My biggest criticism right now would be the pacing bars, as sometimes it isn't entirely clear what I'm looking at - especially in cases where margin is added or a campaign group may not be properly reflected.

At Abacus, we started off as a Facebook only agency, however as demand for other channels grew, we realized we needed additional quality partners to promote our offerings. By having such a close relationship with the StackAdapt team, we've been able to offer quality Native, Display, and Video campaigns for some of the country's most well-known brands.

StackAdapt review by Tracy B.
Tracy B.

"Best In Class UI & Customer Service Team"

What do you like best?

The team at StackAdapt are invested in partnership. Proactive support helps us stay on top of our campaigns and ensure success.

What do you dislike?

As the UI is still new, there are some features that can be immediately improved, such as bulk feature functionality. If the platform provides insights and optimization recommendations, there should also be a way to automate the approval of those optimizations so the system makes the changes (as approved by the trader) automatically vs directional only (meaning manual changes still made)

We use StackAdapt to drive qualified audiences based on the content they are consuming. We do brand protection (buying our own content terms) as well as conquest to ensure consumer consideration.

StackAdapt review by Dana K.
Dana K.

"User friendly platform that delivers"

What do you like best?

The interface is super easy and intuitive to navigate. Plus, the reps are very responsive and helpful when strategizing how to optimize campaigns. One more thing is that they're continually adding updates that make the platform easier and faster to use.

What do you dislike?

Retargeting, conversion and completion rate pixels can sometimes be confusing to set up and keep track of. Also, I wish we could turn off retargeting pools that aren't delivering, the same way we can with custom segments.

It's helping us drive more relevant traffic to articles that are difficult or time-consuming to rank for. We've seen a significant rise in traffic since increasing our spend over the past few months.

StackAdapt review by Christopher P.
Christopher P.

"StackAdapt - most useful retargeting/native ads platform for all budgets"

What do you like best?

StackAdapt has a friendly, easy to use platform. It's intuitive, the testing facility is good, the targeting is good. The keyword-based content and context matching is VERY good for contextually relevant content ads. The minimums in the self-serve portal are excellent for pilot programs, SMBs, and companies dipping their toes in the water. Pixel tracking is handy and compatible with all tag managers.

What do you dislike?

Targeting could be improved; it's category-based rather than individual sites. Campaigns and creative are coupled, which means that campaigns hinge on creative approval.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like any ad platform, be ready to use known creative sizes, and have a plan with KPIs and strategy in advance.

We use StackAdapt mostly for retargeting, and its performance is excellent compared to other retargeting. For broad audience advertising, performance is on par with other display programs.

StackAdapt review by Kyle M.
Kyle M.

"An excellent programmatic platform"

What do you like best?

The ability to run display, video, and native campaigns through one platform makes StackAdapt a one-stop shop!

The ability to work with a dedicated account support manager makes learning the platform easy, and helps to ensure that you are optimizing campaigns efficiently as possible.

It is great that you can use 3rd party tags for all 3 of the ad types (display, native, video), we use Google Campaign Manager and it integrates really well for our reporting purposes.

What do you dislike?

There is still a bit of reporting missing, namely the ability to report on what TYPE of video ad (pre-roll vs. out-stream vs. web) what TYPE of native ad (banner, in-article, in-stream).

The ability to make bulk edits could use a little polish as it works about half of the time I try to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

StackAdapt is a great out of the box programmatic platform with excellent support staff. Work closely with your assigned account manager since there is no additional cost to work with them - they will help make you a pro user in no time!

Make sure you take the learning module to become "StackAdapt Certified" as well as it provides a pretty holistic training curriculum.

Continue to suggest new features, I expressed an interest in adding an API to Google Data Studio and it came through pretty quickly which was great for our clients.

StackAdapt allows us to provide a holistic programmatic offering to our agency clients with integrated reporting and optimization.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great platform, nice features and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The option for cost-per-engagement bidding is quite useful. Also the company is great to work with you to setup custom audience segments which is a good way to enhance targeting capabilities. They are a very good team and are responsive and helpful in dealing with us, always looking to offer new solutions and enhance their product.

What do you dislike?

The area of the site where you see the billing information could use a redesign, and should offer the ability to download the info to a csv or something so I don't have to manually add up the charges to see how much i spent in a month.

It's been a good platform for small clients who want to do Native ads, and it's allowed us to extend reach beyond what we can do with the usual platforms like Google, FB, and LinkedIn. Clients like it because it gets their ads on a wider variety of publisher sites.

StackAdapt review by Patrick S.
Patrick S.

"Native Advertising That Works"

What do you like best?

The user interface is incredibly streamlined and makes it easy to set up a variety of Native and Video campaigns and to build out effective targeting based on geographies, interests and inventory suppliers. The platform also provides a ton of insights on campaign performance and placements (the latter of which isn't always available with some of the other native and DSP platforms we've tried). Additional features like remarketing, conversion tracking and Cost Per Engagement bidding are also easy to use and provide a lot of added value. The customer support is also exceptional, with their team always available to field questions and to offer guidance on strategy, best practices and campaign set ups.

What do you dislike?

The only real issue we ran into was geography exclusions in campaign targeting. However, StackAdapt has since rolled out this feature and it's working great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! It's a great Native, Video and DSP platform that really does drive results.

A robust native, video and DSP platform that's able to effectively target specific audiences, tap into quality placement inventory and drive effective impressions, clicks and on-site engagements.

StackAdapt review by Dave W.
Dave W.

"Great Team. Great Results."

What do you like best?

I like that StackAdapt made our lives easy as marketers. With a new client on board with a new problem, we wanted to be sure we had the right partner to enter the market, and StackAdapt delivered. Higher exposure and higher traffic even gave us better data early on so that we could start to adjust our approach faster.

What do you dislike?

My only pain point for the first trial we ran was the initial set up for billing. I'm biased, as I always dislike that portion, but we also had to be sure to work out the invoicing structure and schedules. However, even that was made much easier with the team from SA. They adjusted everything I asked for at lightning quick speeds.

Exposure and reach. We trialed with a heavy content approach with multiple assets available from the same source. In the end, native was our strongest contributor to on site traffic by a large margin. From there, we are seeing better quality traffic as well that stays longer and converts.

StackAdapt review by Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.

"Great Product. Better Service."

What do you like best?

The software itself is the easiest interface I've seen. It's simple to use, simple to optimize and simple to see results. The team and account staff take the whole experience to the next level. They're proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement, great at understanding your goals and optimizing toward them, and are as hands on (or off) as you want them to be. They're easy to get a hold of and always available.

What do you dislike?

Metrics and analytics are improving over time. For now, we wish we could see reach or unique impressions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the StackAdapt team! They are experts, understand your goals, their product, and are proactive in continually sending recommendations on how to optimize your campaign while it's going on.

Our clients have small budgets for media campaigns and StackAdapt has given us the best CPMs we've seen. They even performed at half the CPM as some of our national media partners. It's a no brainer that this software makes your budget go farther.

StackAdapt review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Powerful Native Advertising Tool"

What do you like best?

The ease of targeting the desired audience and receiving important data to make adjustments during the campaign.

What do you dislike?

The platform can target low-quality audiences such as low age groups if you aren't very specific with your desired targets. We initially saw some more child-friendly mobile apps serving our ads before adjusting the age demographic and blocking some publishers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This allows you to reach an audience across the web with your Native Advertising campaigns and continue to refine the message, based on actual data.

The platform allows us to reach a varied audience without having to manage ad campaigns across multiple publishers. We realized the added benefit of being able to see how different creatives/language perform to a certain audience and then modify our advertising message to improve the response.

"Great media partner"

What do you like best?

The team they have is willing to help at any turn. They are asking the right questions to ensure your campaign(s) are set up for success. They are not over bearing, they are smart about their tools. The platform allows us to be flexible with our campaigns. We started using Stack Adapt a few years ago and they have quickly build up their portfolio of offerings making them a strong option for our clients campaigns.

What do you dislike?

That we don't get to use it as often as we'd like.

The best part about this tool is that it can be self-managed, but with excellent support. Additionally, the platform continues to go and get better. There are new services and constantly new iterations of programs to better serve the users.

StackAdapt review by Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.

"Intuitive platform, great customer service"

What do you like best?

If you're looking to grow traffic and have a solid budget to do so, StackAdapt is a great platform to check out. Their platform is very intuitive for anyone new to programmatic native ads, as I was when I started using the platform. I love the metrics dashboards for the campaigns. The customer service is also stellar – I've worked very closely with my campaign managers to learn more about best practices in optimizing campaigns, and I've learned a lot from them. They're very fast at getting back to me about anything I need.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't very much I dislike about StackAdapt, as I use it mainly to grow traffic and engagement. If your goal is conversions, however, you may have a more difficult time reaching your goals.

Brand awareness – you get a much wider reach with StackAdapt than you could with one-off ads

Traffic growth – I've been able to grow traffic to our blog with a lower CPC than Google AdWords

Engagement – I've seen good rates of engagement, so we are reaching our core audience

StackAdapt review by Denis M.
Denis M.

"Great service people"

What do you like best?

StackAdapt is a team of people who really care and listen. They take clients' feedback and use to get better at their operations. This is very rare these days.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about their team or service. Everything is solvable with them because they listen, care and try to help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not be afraid to voice all your current digital marketing concerns to StackAdapt team. They are genuinely interested in solving this puzzle and could provide a lot of data-based insights. You can trust their team of experts and develop partnership relationships in which both parties will benefit.

Better efficiency with native ads. Very in-depth reporting that allows you to make your next move based on data. The problem of digital ads attribution is something their team is trying to approach with solid methodology. At least, they are actively engaged in this dialogue as it's a big challenge for any digital advertiser with performance goals.

StackAdapt review by Jordan S.
Jordan S.

"One of the best native DSP's on the market"

What do you like best?

The customer support is one of the best we've experienced... we love working with the team over there. They're extremely responsive and go out of their way to help you achieve your KPI's. We also love the simplicity of their UI, from setting up the creatives to launching campaigns.

Their ability to utilize IP to track conversions across devices, and show you that journey, is brilliantly executed.

Lastly, the ability to create custom segments based on their proprietary data can be extremely powerful, and really help you target the desired audience without the additional expense of 3rd party data providers.

What do you dislike?

My only gripe about the platform is it lacks some of the capabilities that other DSP's offer such as week-parting and being able to determine the gender or age demographic of the buyer when using 3rd party data. This can be frustrating if, for example, you're running a campaign targeting both male and females between the ages of 45-60. When conversions do occur, you can't tell from which demographic inside the platform. So it's important to setup campaigns by separating gender in the beginning.

StackAdapt helps us to run native advertising across multiple supply sources with increased efficiency.

StackAdapt review by Shane  L.
Shane L.

"Great Experience! "

What do you like best?

Stack Adapt has a very easy to use platform and the results we've had over the past couple months have been great. Excellent targeting capabilities with super high CTR and low CPM's. Staff is friendly and knowledgable. To be able to target people in-market for what you offer is proving to be extremely powerful. Need to reach a certain market? They're team will do the research for you and create a custom audience for you to test. We've been very happy with Stack Adapt and will continue to use them on into the future.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike so far. Staff is super helpful and quick to respond and they have improved the platform even since I started using it, over 2 months ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. There's no minimum to give it a shot like other native advertising platforms.

Quality traffic that converts... That's always the goal and SA provides. We've been able to achieve very low CPC from this very targeted traffic which you'd expect to pay much more for.

StackAdapt review by JT S.
JT S.

"Great Platform And Only Getting Better"

What do you like best?

The platform keeps evolving to become a better tool for advertisers.

What do you dislike?

Platform overview page is a little disorganized and always defaults to All Advertisers... i wish i could easily go into an advertiser and only see their campaigns - just better dashboard navigation similar to Facebook Ad Manager or Google Ads

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great native partner!

StackAdapt allows us to bridge the gap between programmatic display and engaging content. We're able to get more people to our site to view our content than standard display has allowed at a lower cost.

"Wonderful customer service!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy Stackadapt because of the ease of setting up a campaign within the platform and the great customer service given by their team of account managers.

What do you dislike?

I don't enjoy the reporting platform or tool available through stackadapt because it's not very intuitive or user-friendly. I think if it was more basic and easier to filter, I'd be more likely to use the reporting platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend StackAdapt to another media agency.

We're often executing campaigns that are trying to achieve brand awareness or see a lift in sales. In Stackadapt's Native campaigns, we usually use these ad formats to drive on-site education and engagement. This helps drive users down the funnel. We've seen great success with Stackapt with on-site engagement during native campaigns.

StackAdapt review by Noémie B.
Noémie B.

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use, the support from the team is amazing and the relationship between us and the Stackadapt team was very customer friendly!

What do you dislike?

Even if the platform is easy to use, it's not very intuitive at the beginning (especially when you are used to Google Ads for exemple).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stackadapt is a great product for video and native campaigns!

Stackadapt is great for video campaign and native ads. We have great results for the Club Illico campaigns (which is a video platform like Netflix).

StackAdapt review by Marina G.
Marina G.

"Easy to Manage Platform and Super Helpful Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Although it's easy enough to launch a campaign in StackAdapt even if you have little to no experience running ads, there is always a dedicated account rep to help if you have questions. They explain all the different components of a successful campaign.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I like everything about the platform and support

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are other similar platforms out there, but StackAdapt's customer service really sets them apart

We use StackAdapt for our native ads, as well as some display. I have realized the benefits and effectiveness of native.

StackAdapt review by Johnathan M.
Johnathan M.

"Great platform for Programmatic Native Advertising"

What do you like best?

StackAdapt is a very intuitive and user-friendly platform for programmatic native advertising. Their onboarding process is very good, and customer service is very helpful. You have to go through an "approval" process, but once you do they'll turn you loose and you can create campaigns from small to large. No minimum spend, which is nice when you're just testing things out.

What do you dislike?

They are just now adding features for display advertising as well, and so far do not support that many different types of ad formats. You won't see any of the more exotic sizes, for example. For a beginner, however, less is more, and it actually simplified the process when I needed our art department to come up with the actual creative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform, easy to use, no minimum spends. Awesome customer support willing to walk you through things in detail.

We have started investing more time and money into our blog content, and wanted to leverage it to drive some extra paid traffic. Obviously native programmatic units are the right fit for blog content, and StackAdapt was a friendly, easy to use solution to get started.

Agency

"Great Customer Service and Tech"

What do you like best?

They go above and beyond to make sure are campaigns are up and running, and hitting our KPI. They offer full transparency on where my placements are running, and give me access to the platform. My account manager responds very quickly and has an answer for almost all of my questions.

What do you dislike?

There's not much that I dislike. Sometimes, the performance is not up to our objectives, but they're always willing to provide solutions or a way to help improve our results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give StackAdapt a shot if you're looking for a DSP to test out for Display/Video/Native campaigns.

We are using StackAdapt to help drive qualified visits to our clients website via Native ads.

StackAdapt review by Xi Y.
Xi Y.

"Very smooth and pleasant experience with StackAdapt"

What do you like best?

Loads of capabilities and intuitive interface. The customer service is super personalizd and makes you feel well taken care of. I could always rely on them whenever there's a problem with delivery, which rarely happens anyways. The prices are also not too high.

What do you dislike?

There's really not much to dislike about StackAdapt. I haven't tried the B2B capabilities, so maybe something in that area?

We are using StackAdapt for programmatic native mostly, and expanding to video and display banners, for B2C campaigns

Agency

"Great Performance, Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

The team at StackAdapt sets themselves apart from the pack by providing an exceptional level of client service. They are timely with their deliverables and helpful with their ideas and optimizations. I've been especially impressed with the thought and work put into their campaign wrap reports. Each team member we've worked with seems genuinely invested in the success of our partnership.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about StackAdapt. I've been pleased with their work and their processes since the beginning of our relationship.

Despite having Native capabilities in house, we have leveraged StackAdapt to supplement our programmatic buys. We leverage their unique targeting and exceptional campaign management skills to bolster many of our campaigns.

StackAdapt review by Cameron S.
Cameron S.

"Easy and Effective Self-Serve Platform"

What do you like best?

The UI is clean and easy to navigate, while still providing the necessary metrics. Results have been exceeding our expectations, especially with their video offerings. Our clients are very happy with the completion rate their videos achieve on the platform.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. Sometimes, the dashboard doesn't show accurate metrics when running different types of campaigns and/or creatives, but the reporting feature is 100% accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a self-serve solution for native or video advertising, this is where you should start.

We are solving our needs for programmatic offerings, while still keeping management in-house. This allows for our unique agency plans to be executed exactly as we see fit, while also having full visibility into performance at all times.

Agency

"Great Programmatic platform with amazing staff and support!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that they whitelist all their sites before serving ads on them. This ensures that they are only serving the ads on safe, legit and quality inventory. They are also always there to support and help with optimIzations when needed. Highly recommend!

What do you dislike?

Not much to say here. Service, quality and costs are all great with Stackadapt. Even the ability to do more optimizations on their platform is there, so not much to dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give them a test at the very least. You will notice the quality of inventory is better, the service is amazing (always available and responsive), and the costs are not as high as other DSP’s.

Access to all quality inventory whether it’s through RTP, PMP or guaranteed. Ability to track engagements on the site to analyze the quality of inventory coming in has been a huge benefit for our clients as well.

StackAdapt review by Michael A.
Michael A.

"StackAdapt is an excellent choice for advertisers"

What do you like best?

StackAdapt offers a best-in-class service and always seems to be ahead of the curve with a great team of innovators.

What do you dislike?

Some of the minimum CPC/CPM's that StackAdapt deploys can, on occasion, be tricky to work with while I have other restrictions to work with on my campaigns.

StackAdapt is one of the only programmatic native platforms that offers the ability to re-target to my cookied audience AND use 3rd party tags while still meeting our other requirements such as a self-service interface, a dedicated service specialist and multiple campaign types to choose from. These are just a few examples of how I rely on StackAdapt before I try other platforms.

Agency

"Working with StackAdapt for the first time - great so far!"

What do you like best?

Chris has been very helpful - we've had multiple back and forth email exchanges and the service has been great. I'm working with StackAdapt on two accounts (one I just joined and one I just added StackAdapt to the plan) and everything has been seamless.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any problems with StackAdapt as of yet so no dislikes.

Driving users to site is always difficult but StackAdapt has provided a great way to keep our audience engaged and clicking on relevant content (for Loews hotels). For Comcast Spotlight, we have not launched yet, however, I'm hoping the campaign is just as successful, if not more, than Loews has been!

StackAdapt review by Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

"Simple. Helpful. Effective."

What do you like best?

I was on a similar platform that I was highly reluctant to leave and jump over to StackAdapt. Not only did the StackAdapt team make things easy and straight-forward, but they've improved upon what I had considered already great customer service and price-to-performance ratio.

Since moving onto StackAdapt, I've managed to decrease my eCPMs and been able to implement finer targeting while still maintaining scale. The customer service team is always ready to answer my in-depth questions and help me work things out when I have any issues.

The user-interface is simple and reporting is also easy to generate. It makes my day-to-day more efficient and pleasant by not having to wade through multiple screens to get the data I need.

What do you dislike?

I find that I miss having a configurable scheduled reporting on a per-campaign basis. It's not the end of the world, but it would be helpful, especially when a significant volume of campaigns are in play.

Recommendations to others considering the product

StackAdapt has a super responsive customer service team which was helpful when I had to onboard them quickly. They've since been able to help me fine tune my process to both increase and out-perform platform benchmarks while decreasing my eCPM.

A cost-effective way to generate the engagement we need. I have seen this by reduced eCPMs and finer targeting abilities.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Friendly & Helpful People"

What do you like best?

The staff we met with very very friendly and helpful.

They were knowledgeable about the platform, and were there to make suggestions on how to optimize a campaign within a targeted demographic.

What do you dislike?

The tool for previewing ads in placement still needs work. While it is helpful to show two optimal use cases, it would be nice to be able to show an end client how an ad looks within other environments.

Problem: Reaching a targeted demographic within a small geological area.

Benefit: Over 80% of traffic coming from StackAdapt campaigns were net-new users who had never visited the brand website before. This gave the ability to reach a previously untapped group of users.

StackAdapt review by Bryan O.
Bryan O.

"World Class customer service and Ad Tech to back it up"

What do you like best?

The team we work with are absolutely amazing. They have been there from day one to help us get comfortable with the platform. They are basically like part of our own team. The platform itself is also top shelf. Continually adding targeting tactics and ad tech. Custom audience development sets SA apart from a crowded space.

What do you dislike?

Reporting could be easier to work with but the team has always been there when we have questions.

Being able to offer advanced digital solutions to our clients enables us to retain current and expand their marketing spend as well as obtain new clients with state of the art ad tech.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"All around great results / service provider"

What do you like best?

In addition to overall solid campaign performance, the team at StackAdapt is extremely reactive & creative. They come up with custom solutions & products suited to the diverse needs of our client, and we can treat them as an extension of our team.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular, not super familiar with using the platform myself - mainly their team for set-up/optimization.

We use StackAdapt for prospecting new audiences for our clients (mostly with native/display/video targeting) using custom segments created by the StackAdapt team. We've been getting exposure and reaching new audiences that we would have been unable to reach for clients that had little first party data to leverage.

StackAdapt review by Jordan M.
Jordan M.

"Easy to use and great service!"

What do you like best?

Overall working with StackAdapt has been great. Their platform is very to use, especially if you've operated on similar platforms. One of their greatest strengths is their customer service, they were excellent during on-boarding and proactively provide recommendations to help make sure our campaigns are applying best practice.

What do you dislike?

Overall, I'm very pleased with StackAdapt. It would be great to allow for more granular targeting within their segments. Their team can help make custom segments, however it would be great if it was a little easier to control via self-serve.

We use StackAdapt to help meet our client's KPIs through StackAdapt's unique targeting capabilities.

StackAdapt review by Angie B.
Angie B.

"Easy Platform & Great StackAdapt Reps"

What do you like best?

Aside from a user-friendly platform, StackAdapt's team of reps are a great resource for optimizations and content creation assistance.

What do you dislike?

The sorting functionality in the "overview" board could be adjusted for a better user experience.

Stack adapt supports our team in many ways and allows us to create better campaigns for clients. Really great benefit of having fast responses & immediate help on campaign development and optimization.

StackAdapt review by Nicholas G.
Nicholas G.

"Best DSP Partner For A Variety of Digital Products "

What do you like best?

Ease of use platform with a streamlined dashboard. The company acts as a partner whether its a small or large client budget. Addition of OTT product is fantastic and CPMs are cheaper than other vendors such as Adobe.

What do you dislike?

Campaign setup needs refining in naming convention and flow. They removed a quick budget editing tool which made life easier. By no means a deal breaker but annoying.

Our team is able to be much more efficient, increasing productivity. We're able to handle a lot more campaigns including small IP targeted campaigns with specific needs.

Learn more about StackAdapt

StackAdapt Videos

Learning about StackAdapt?

* We monitor all StackAdapt reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7