Ditto Reviews & Product Details

Instructional Technology Coordinator
Media Production
What do you like best?

I'm always looking for easy to use tools. Being intuitive is a plus. Ditto answers those two requirements! Beyond that, I've found that connecting a computer to display signage has worked flawlessly. Can't wait for the video support to be added as well as animated GIFs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Don't like that there is no video or animated GIFs support. We have schools that display videos in their digital signage. Having that will make Ditto almost perfect. I would also like to see the ability to add text and create quadrants or sections in the signage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We currently are using a terrible system for our digital signage. It's not user-friendly. I believe Ditto will alleviate frustrations from our librarians to create consistent content for displays. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Emily Carle Hafer of Ditto

Hi Claudio! Thank you for your support of Ditto! We appreciate you taking the time to test out features for upcoming product releases and being a champion for all Squirrels products. Our team is working hard to release digital signage to users soon as well as flesh out enhancements and updates. Thank you for providing feedback to us along the way!

Ditto Overview

What is Ditto?

Ditto is everything you need to love your screens. It brings screen mirroring and digital signage to any display. Ditto turns Apple TVs and Windows devices into powerful screen mirroring receivers and digital signage players. Wirelessly screen mirror content from iOS, iPadOS, macOS, Windows, Android and Chrome OS. Mirror one device to multiple displays or many devices to one display. Design, customize and schedule digital signage content all in one place from the web-based Ditto digital signage CMS. Ditto is perfect for all the places you meet and every display you use.

Ditto Details
Discussions
Ditto Community

Ditto screen mirroring is fast, reliable and secure. Use Ditto to present Mac, iOS, ChromeOS, Android and Windows devices without cables or adapters in the places people meet.

Squirrels
2008
North Canton, OH
@Squirrels

Ditto Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Ditto community
Have you used Ditto before?

Ditto Reviews

Showing 49 Ditto reviews
Already have Ditto?
AVP, Client Experience
Financial Services
Response from Emily Carle Hafer of Ditto

Thank you for your feedback! I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing some delays in broadcasting. I appreciate you sharing a recommendation for future users. I will share your feedback with our team so we can continue to make improvements and updates. Thanks for your continued support!

UX/UI Designer
What do you like best?

I love that it can be used to connect high-end and high-resolution televisions to improve the experience of a video conference, clearly the picture quality is obvious superior than other screen mirror programs. It works fine in conference rooms with specialized equipment and has the great advantage of working wireless, without annoying cords. In my case, the striking thing was when we wanted to connect several devices simultaneously, and Ditto didn't make us look bad, the conference was a resounding success, with an extraordinary image quality. Starting now and into the foreseeable future, we generally utilize this great program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The difficulty in running this program on Apple TV was challenging, since customer support had to be contacted in order to deploy the Ditto tvOS receiver. There was a compatibility problem with our old MDM system and we had to use Jamf Pro, but we also had problems accessing the business account, anyway, thanks to the support it could be resolved. This problem delayed the use of the program for 2 days but it was only a mishap that has been updated our video conferencing system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is recommended to take a quality step and present your demonstrations on large screens. It has a wide variety of device compatibility, in my case, I've only used it for Apple TV and macOS, but I'm sure it works just as well on Windows, Android and Chrome OS devices. You can also connect simultaneously with several devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Without much to add, we have a more innovative conference room, refreshed with the technical equipment of the moment, thanks to the assistance of Ditto that controls everything. It feels truly good to see the presentations and reports among our work group, and that we can all greatly appreciate the quality with which the image is viewed on the screen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Emily Carle Hafer of Ditto

Hi Bronius! Thank you for your thorough and thoughtful review. We always enjoy hearing that our customers can have high-quality screen sharing in an innovative conference room with Ditto. I appreciate that you were able to work through your challenges with Apple TV. We recently rolled out Jamf Pro support and we want to continue to encourage our customers to deploy Ditto with Jamf Pro. If you run into other issues or have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.

UG
What do you like best?

The ability to turn my Apple TV device into screen sharing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are glitches where I am unable to connect successfully. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sharing screen from my laptop to my tv screen to make it easier for my clients has been pleasant Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager
What do you like best?

For us, Ditto provides low-effort and usable screen sharing within our community without the IT helpdesk headaches. For us, another key consideration was the cost, as other solutions available for this area are either too high, not 'transparent' or not feasible. Ditto has arguably one of the best cost / benefit ratios out there for cross-platform screen sharing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Ditto was initially hard to come by. It might have been that their marketing was in the early stages, or that we were an early adopter. Other than that, the only other convenience that we have is the download of the application to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you've had the headache and the costs and uncertainty around a shared projection / display platform, seriously consider Ditto. It really is hassle free screen sharing. Hardware required: an AppleTV, an internet connection, connection to a projector and a Ditto subscription! Much less cost / hassle than the competition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Projection of content for mixed platforms (PC / Mac). The main benefit is that it can be done! It puts the competitors to shame, especially at the cost / price point that it sites at. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Emily Carle Hafer of Ditto

Hi Daniel! Thank you for your review. I love to hear that you are happy with Ditto in your workplace. I hope we can continue to provide your community with easy-to-use and affordable wireless presentation software. We appreciate your support over the past two years!

IT Manager
What do you like best?

No unreasonable requirements for casting device. Ditto works well for our Android and iOS users and is a convenient way for our staff and guests to cast their screens in our conference room TV. We love the easy instruction and UI for getting set up, and sync time is fast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Synchronization with older systems (Windows 7) seems to have some issues, but we're moving away from legacy OS in our environment.

Some users are not a fan of having to re-download the application for every cast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep your environments up to date. Ditto seems to be updating their software and these updates may create issues with older operating systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ditto solves the problem of providing a fast and convenient way to share a screen for a room of users, especially for guests who bring in new devices.

Key benefit is the peace of mind of not having to worry about what kind of device a user is using to cast. As long as its a reasonably up to date mobile device or laptop, it will work with our Ditto casting setup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Emily Carle Hafer of Ditto

Hi Gustavo! Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear that Ditto provided an easy-to-use solution for screen sharing in your conference room. We do our best to support as many devices as we can for our customers. I hope we can continue to provide the best wireless presentation solution for your workplace. Thank you for your support!

IT Manager
What do you like best?

Ditto is a very easy service to use and very helpful for meetings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing i Dislike about ditto. works flawlessly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems. Ditto is very handy for meetings and easy to use so anyone can get the hang of it easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Emily Carle Hafer of Ditto

Hi Reuben! Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear that Ditto is an easy-to-use solution for your workplace. I hope we can continue to provide your employees with a wireless presentation option. We appreciate your support!

Desktop Support Analyst
What do you like best?

Its easy to deploy, manage and most importantly, easy to use for our users. Even outside presenters coming in can easily connect and share without having to worry about adapters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I didn't know about the local app soon enough, now we can deploy the app as part of our image and out users no longer have to go to the website to connect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We implement ours using Apple TV's, we turned off automatic updates on the TV's since after updating, they will block all connections until you finish setup, which is hidden in our rooms since we have them automatically go to screen saver. The downside is now we have to manually update the TV's. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We no longer need multiple cable or adapters in each of our rooms that eventually break or walk away. Our costs maintaining the rooms and equipment are about the same compared to the cost of the licensing, but time spent in each room has decreased. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Emily Carle Hafer of Ditto

Hi Jonathan! Thank you for your support of Ditto. It sounds like Ditto is a great fit for your company. We hope we can continue to provide a wireless presentation solution for you and your team. I appreciate you sharing your experience and feedback!

IT System Support Specialist
Retail
What do you like best?

Our company can now share mobile device screens to our conference room TVs with ease from internal users to visiting vendors. The secure room identity and pin number requirements keep our environment secure. The ease of operation makes a great 1st time user comfortable in using the setup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing at this point. The setup and configuration are flawless and has little to no lag time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ditto is a great screen sharing product interface between your mobile devices and presentation screens. The level of support from sales and technical is unparalleled. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are now able to allow visiting vendors to share their mobile device(s) screens to our conference TVs using our guest wifi wirelessly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Emily Carle Hafer of Ditto

Hi Dan! Thank you for your review. It's great to hear that you've had success rolling out Ditto in your conference rooms. We will always be there to provide support when needed. I hope we can continue to be the preferred wireless presentation software for you and your team. We appreciate your feedback!

AL
What do you like best?

Being able to simplify our connections to our displays is very valuable. This narrows down user training and troubleshooting. Deploying the app across all of our displays is fairly straight forward, this provides us with a constant experience for our users. While I haven't used it much I do enjoy the ability to customize the info on the screen. The admin portal is well designed and with the recent update letting you add sites is very helpful managing the rooms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You cannot extend your screen. This alone is enough to reconsider our subscription. Nearly everyone expects the option to extend the screen and would prefer the use of an HDMI cable. The Mac users in our office still prefer to connect directly to the Apple TV as its easier for them and the connection quality is superior. I've noticed latency that can be frustrating to users, I have been unable to identify the cause of this issue, another reason that users are tending to use HDMI. I intend to start testing the connection to windows receivers to see if this resolves some of the issues I have been facing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Figure out screen extending Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Simplifying connections to our displays keeping our meeting rooms clean, making it easy for users to connect no matter what device they are using. At this point I really only need to create one set of instructions for our users to guide them how to connect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Emily Carle Hafer of Ditto

Thank you for your review! It's great that you're enjoying the simplified connections and the updates in our portal. Thank you for the feedback about the extended desktop. I will share this with our team to consider for our product roadmap. I hope we can continue to provide your preferred wireless presentation solution. If you run into issues or have additional product suggestions, please let us know at help.goditto.com.

Director, Media & Technology
What do you like best?

We’re now able to have anyone who visits our office connect to AirPlay via Ditto, saving a lot of time and headaches with different adapters and wireless standards. It puts different users on the same page for presentations and removes potential headaches. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As far as the software, the release of the connection for ChromeOS took longer than advertised, but is working now. And while Ditto staff have never been anything but friendly, the sales reps checking on a regular schedule via calls and email is rather grating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We’re a predominantly macOS and iOS group, but we have visitors very regularly who use Windows and other systems. Instead of fishing for cables and sharing laptops/files, we have instructions for connecting to Ditto posted. The greatest benefit has been the time and frustration saved by simplifying screen sharing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Emily Carle Hafer of Ditto

Hi Jonathan! Thanks for your feedback on Ditto. I'm happy to hear that you are saving time and energy using Ditto in your workplace. We appreciate your patience in the ChromeOS release and hope we can continue to provide productive updates and support along the way. Thank you for your support!

Technology Solutions Analyst
What do you like best?

I like that the experience is universal for all platforms. Whether it be MacOS or Windows, the login process is simple and reliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't connect via a mobile device, though I may just be overlooking a setting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that you use it wherever you can so that it is the preferred method of streaming at your company. Continuity is key! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ditto has fixed the issue of cross platform screencasting. It also streamlines the experience so that it's simple enough for any level of user to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Emily Carle Hafer of Ditto

Hi Austin! Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear that you're able to use Ditto universally on all platforms in your workplace. It also sounds like we resolved your question about connecting on your mobile device. If you have other feedback or questions, please let our team know. You can reach out to us at help.goditto.com. Thank you for your support!

information technology admin
What do you like best?

Its simplicity, our users love the friendly interface and how quickly it connects to our Apple TVs, vendors using Macs love to show their computers on our meeting rooms without installing anything at all... everything is done with just a few clicks and very secure once you set up the passwords for each room. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when you need to update it crashes or asks for admin password, so if all IT personnel is busy and the user updates the program without thinking it'll prompt for a password and it gets tricky, this should be done silently and automatically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to setup using an apple tv and mac laptops and iPhone/iPads, easy to setup with apple tv and windows laptops, hard to work with using Android phones, I have never tested using Chromecast or another device of that kind though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

no more cables, simple as that, installation costs for meeting rooms is high, with Ditto we simply rely on our network and your software to provide users with a great tool to show their laptops to all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Emily Carle Hafer of Ditto

Hi Moksha8 team! Thank you for your continued support of Ditto! I appreciate you sharing your experience of using Ditto in your workplace. We love hearing about how easy it is for you in your environment. I will share your feedback on silent product updates with our team. Thanks for providing your insight and suggestions!

Technology Solutions Analyst
What do you like best?

I found that the cross-platform functionality of ditto was the biggest sell and advantage of the software. The ease of use makes it appropriate for the whole organization Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've had intermittent connection issues with Surface computers when trying to use Ditto. That may be on Ditto, it may be on Windows, but it's literally the only complaint I've had. I did also run into an issue with setting it up on a TV but that was due to an issue on the end of Ditto and the on-boarding software for the TVs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend that you go through the trial period and evaluate the software and it's implementation before adopting it fully. It works great for us but it could be not the right fit for another organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Anyone with the proper info are able to cast to any screen. There is no need for multiple softwares for multiple OSs. The ease of use is great for users of any skill range/role. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Provides seamless screen sharing from PC to Apple TV Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Once an update caused me to loose connection, but support was excellent and took care of the issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Presentations with CEO on financial matters that require screen share Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Emily Carle Hafer of Ditto

Thank you so much for your review! We love to hear that you are able to seamlessly mirror your PC to an Apple TV using Ditto. Even more so, we hope to continue to provide you excellent support with any potential updates or issues you have in the future. Thank you again for your review. We appreciate your feedback!

UE
What do you like best?

Ease of use and no instructions required. Can be use with a wide range of devices, and we love the fact that it can be used with older Apple TVs allowing you to make use of them.

The ease of setting up the room is great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some advanced options are hard to find, but there is little to not like.

Downloading the host tool can be a bit of a pain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Projecting to an Apple TV is a breeze, from any device, and to Apple TVs which don't support installing applications. Sharing and projecting wirelessly in rooms which previously had cables strewn everywhere is a huge advantage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Emily Carle Hafer of Ditto

Thank you for your review! We are excited to hear that you find Ditto easy to use and reliable. I appreciate your thoughts on the advanced options and the download. I will be sure to share your feedback with our team. I hope we can continue to be your preferred wireless presentation solution. Thanks for your support!

Senior Associate Consultant
Architecture & Planning
What do you like best?

Title says it all. The web interface is easy to use, and I love the fact that it works perfectly with older Apple TV's. Set up takes minutes, and installation on whatever device takes seconds. Everything works seamlessly and easily. We've never had an issue with anyone not being able to connect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a tiny lag between the devices, but that is to be expected. It is not disruptive to a presentation or meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure devices are on the same network you give guest access to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We constantly have people coming into our office to give presentations, and we wasted so much time trying to get people connected. With Ditto everything is simple and we don't have to waste time looking for adaptors, cycling through inputs, and messing with resolutions. It just works! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Emily Carle Hafer of Ditto

Hi Christopher! Thank you so much for your review. Our team always enjoys working with you. We are happy to hear that Ditto continues to be a reliable solution for you. I appreciate your support!

AL
What do you like best?

The simplicity. Quick setup, easy to use and manage. Works on basically any TV/monitor. We have a 90" monitor in our conference room and paired with Ditto, it looks amazing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasional connection problems. Normally fixed by a reset of the chromecast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot, the price to use is very affordable, even in a small business. The software works well and is simple to use ad hoc or install for the users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is simple for anyone, employee or visitor, to be able to present at any time. Many times we've had presentations on our large monitor and have gotten compliments for the ease of use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Emily Carle Hafer of Ditto

Thank you for your review! We love to hear that you found Ditto simple to set up, easy to use and affordable. If you run into connection issues or if we can do anything to support your work with Ditto, please let us know. You can connect with us at help.goditto.com. Thank you for your continued support!

Director of Technology Solutions
What do you like best?

I liked the ease of implementation, when the wizard worked. I was able to add TVs at will. Setup was also very straightforward, IT admins of any level would have no problem getting this going. I would highly recommend ditto. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I felt that the branding aspect of it could be easier. Instead of having to provide a specific image size, offer some other things like image cropping, resizing, samples, etc. Other than that, honestly not too much to complain about Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend that you roadmap your implementation first, and plan it out, even though it is quite simple Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We solved the cross platform broadcasting issue. Anyone with any OS can connect and display! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Emily Carle Hafer of Ditto

Hi Sean! Thank you for your review of Ditto. I appreciate your suggestions about how we can improve our brand customization. I will share your feedback with the Ditto team. I am happy to hear that Ditto works well for your small business and I hope we can continue to provide a reliable solution for you.

Sr. Systems Engineer
What do you like best?

Our users love it, it’s very easy for them to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Share button isn’t where everyone expects it. They all try to hit the entire screen button. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Removed the need for a dozen different adapters to talk to conference room screens. Simplified screen sharing and meetings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Emily Carle Hafer of Ditto

Hi Benjamin! Thank you for your review of Ditto. It's great to hear how easy it is for your users to share and that it has simplified your meetings. I appreciate the feedback on our share button. I will absolutely share that feedback with our team. I hope we can continue to provide your team with a wireless presentation solution. Thank you for your support!

Managing Partner
What do you like best?

The wireless connectivity and overall stability of the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

From time to time for users who use the product on a weekly basis it won't reconnect easily to the TV through the Apple Air Play and it seems like we need to fuss with it more than we should.

This has kept some users from fully adopting it because it has been finicky. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Needing to have all sorts of adapters to connect to the TV. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Emily Carle Hafer of Ditto

Hi Adam! Thank you for sharing your experience with Ditto. I love to hear that our software provided a stable solution for your workplace. If you ever experience any issues with Ditto, don't hesitate to create a help ticket or chat with our support team: http://help.goditto.com/. We appreciate your feedback!

UD
What do you like best?

Most anyone can log in and use the system, regardless of being Mac or PC. Iphone works fine, and android as well. So that's perfect if you don't know who will be needing to share. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some people didn't like that they have to run an executable file. Also, it didn't work great for us here because of our network. It isn't easy to set up if you are set up on an internal network, but guests use a visitor network. It Can be set up, but we don't have the technical ability. We outsource IT, so doing that would cost us a decent amount of money. But they said it can be done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get your IT to determine if you can enable this with both networks. We needed internal network to access our drives. But this needs to be on the visitor network for guests to be able to share. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

People came in all the time and had to keep swapping HDMI cables, and converters so they could Use them. dongle systems are expensive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Emily Carle Hafer of Ditto

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate you sharing more about your experience with Ditto. We are constantly working on ways to make it easier to connect. Receiving feedback about how it works in your work environment helps us determine the best way forward. I hope we can continue to provide a wireless presentation solution for you and your business.

AM
What do you like best?

Clean and simple UI, users like the ease of screen sharing. The software is easy to deploy automagically and easy for users to upgrade or download as needed. Users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Requirement for admin/firewall rights. This is a problem for third party vendors that may not be able to install the software on their computer for a guest session. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very good product. Get a Trial if possible to see how well it works in your environment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ability to screenshare easily without the need for a cable on the conference room table. This means that anyone can share their screen regardless if they don't know the difference between HDMI and DP. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Emily Carle Hafer of Ditto

Thanks for your support! I agree with your recommendation. We always encourage potential customers to try Ditto in their environment. Our hope is that over 30 days, users can find out exactly how Ditto can work for them. I appreciate hearing more about your experience so we can provide feedback to the entire Ditto team. I hope we can continue to provide a wireless presentation solution for you and your business.

Admin Services Coordinator
What do you like best?

Setup, ease of sharing from any device and quality of display Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We had an update that took some adjusting to get the display correct again. Sometimes update issues are on our end Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest taking a good look at this product and testing in multiple applications. I don't think any user would be disappointed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've recommended this to faculty to do small trainings in their offices. This product worked well and the price was reasonable. The faculty who have used it, liked it better than the more expensive product that is used campus wide. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Emily Carle Hafer of Ditto

Hi Deborah! Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that Ditto is an easy-to-use wireless presentation solution for your workplace. I hope we can continue to support your institution and have even more faculty on board. We appreciate your support!

IT Systems Administrator
What do you like best?

Ditto has been an excellent addition to our infrastructure as its been very easy for both staff and visitors to connect to out boardroom tv's. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really see there being much in the way of downside to using Ditto. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits are ease of use for our employees. We use Ditto everyday in our boardrooms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Emily Carle Hafer of Ditto

James - thank you for your Ditto review! We are pleased to hear that Ditto was a welcomed addition to your workplace and is a software you can use with ease every day. We hope to continue to provide a solution for your staff and visitors. Thank you for your support!

Manager of Information Technology
What do you like best?

-Super simple setup

-High-level of compatibility with various devices and OS versions

-Intuitive, feature-rich online management console Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

-Pricing could be a bit better/more flexible

-Network setup could be a bit more streamlined Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Screen-sharing for external (non-employee) users/devices was always difficult. Ditto enabled us to offer a simple, streamlined, zero-effort screen-sharing experience with external users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Emily Carle Hafer of Ditto

Hi Mitchell! Thank you for your support of Ditto. I appreciate learning more about your experience with our screen sharing software. I always love to see customers describe Ditto as simple and streamlined. I hope we can continue to provide a wireless presentation solution for you and your business. I will be sure to share your feedback with our Ditto team!