Square Online Store Reviews & Product Details

UR
What do you like best?

Too easy to use. Its UI and UX are way too amazing. I can buy it for even at more price. It provides the great values with even a free plan which I like the most. Customer support is very helpful it can be trustworthy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has a very limited scope of customization. For startups its hard to spend on a premium package of it as it does not allow all features in the free version. Also, the payment processing options are very few what I hate the most. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm solving the problem like achieving the sales target from my second job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Square Online Store Overview

What is Square Online Store?

Work more efficiently by managing shipping, sales tax, and fulfillment from within Square Online Store.

Square Online Store Details

$1,708
@Square
5,694 employees on LinkedIn®
Answer a few questions to help the Square Online Store community
Have you used Square Online Store before?

Square Online Store Reviews

Showing 7 Square Online Store reviews
Already have Square Online Store?
What do you like best?

I like that Square's Online Store is an all-inclusive type of deal. We can process payments, add content and design the store all in one place. The transaction fees are industry standard. Getting started with our store was as easy as pie. The money gets withdrawn to our bank account within a day or so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The templates aren't bad, but it can be hard to edit the layout sometimes. The customer service is good as a whole, but they don't always have helpful advice when it some to making store design changes. I'm very satisfied with Square though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give Square Online Store a shot if you want a quick and easy online store solution that's reliable and popular these days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Square Online Store to create solid online stores where people can buy products and services online. It helps to save everyone time. We can rely on Square to process payments and take care of transaction issues with customers should something arise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Software Engineer
What do you like best?

With Square Online you get the utmost records of transactions based on your daily sales. keeping inventories, and product details is easier. The app is simply intuitive, supports integrations with third parties and can also be tailored to meet the specs. Great for medium-sized businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes. The application is good enough, and it's working fine for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping record of Sales, Inventories and other raw materials was a breeze. Reduced our time and effort, we are glad to have square online at our side. We got positive Return On Investment. Perfect for our organizational needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

The fact that it is very user friendly. I was able to figure it out with no problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really isnt anything that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is super easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to create an online store with little issues. My customers are able to purchase from me without me being there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

It’s extremely user friendly and the rates are competitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Always wish the rates were lower but great things come at a cost. The time it saves is ultimately worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Strongly consider. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating a marketplace to sell products simply for everyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

I love that it's so versatile and that it's so simple to set up that's the best thing and works great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about them as they've been very helpful to me ever since I've started using their products and I use quite a few of their products Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend it especially for those that are already using the square register as they've recently lowered their fees so it just makes it so much easier to use I also use pointy which sends me a lot of online clients and it works with Square Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Well first of all the online store doesn't cost me anything it's only when somebody makes a purchase so I don't have to pay a monthly fee the benefits for me is that I can list my products and so many people use Apple products nowadays so it's so versatile that everybody knows how to use the program and it's basically everywhere now Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

It’s an easy platform for sales. I already use it as a payment resource so selling my merch with it keeps it simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. Has been heat so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Enjoy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used a separate platform previously for selling clothes. It was expensive and i prefer square visually and financially. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is a very good all in one payment system. It has no monthly fees, so that is a nice plus. It makes it easy to accept payments and manage each part of the operation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There were a few account stability issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend it because it is simple and effective and good for your needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has easy to use features that make transactions easy to handle Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.