Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite

3.9

Sprinklr has 19 social media management modules, purpose-built to deliver amazing customer experiences and ensure the voice of the customer is heard and acted upon by every employee.

Work for Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite?

Learning about Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite?

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite Reviews

Showing 478 Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite reviews
Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Meagen E.
Meagen E.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite
Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by SANGDONG N.
SANGDONG N.

"It's a good customer support tool."

What do you like best?

I think it is a well-organized tool.

It is very suitable for customer support.

And It is good to be able to provide customer support in real time.

In addition, the ability to post ads for company products is also an advantage.

Customer support results can be analyzed and satisfaction surveys can be conducted.

Regardless of company network, it can be used easily from outside.

It can also be used as a smartphone.

A computer account can be linked to a smartphone account.

You can review the content you have provided.

I used a few tools to assist customers, but I think sprinklers are the best for customer support.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it hangs and an error occurs.

In addition, in the case of facebook or twiter, it is impossible to delete the contents.

Reporting on support results in real time is difficult.

In many cases, the sprinkler does not come in.

There are times when the case is not well distributed.

An error may occur during the creation of the support content, which may require rewriting.

Sometimes I log in but the status changes automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you.

It is relatively easy to use.

We are supporting the problem with the Dell computer.

We will advertise for Dell model, and upload image that helps when Dell model problem occurs.

Customer support hours can be analyzed and improved.

We upload information about the Dell model and see how customers respond to it.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Ericka K.
Ericka K.

"Sprinklr. Is. A. Beast. "

What do you like best?

Sprinklr. Is. A. Beast.

I have never experienced a tool that is as robust and customizable. If you think you're familiar with social listening and social customer care management, I can attest that Sprinklr is likely bigger, badder and deeper. I have both a Marketing and Computer Science background, and I love being able to challenge the tool's capabilities and go down data black holes. And through all this, what I like best is certainly our Success team. They are just as data-nerdy as my team is and willing to tackle tool optimizations without hesitation.

What do you dislike?

Robustness and customization doesn't come easy and the setup is pretty intense. But all worth it. I would have to say, I wasn't a fan of the UX, but with the launch of 'Space' we're definitely going in the right direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to find a tool admin that is computer and data-literate to ensure the most streamlined enablement.

Sprinklr provides my business with solutions for social customer care, inbound listening, and every real-time data point you could imagine.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Dean Z.
Dean Z.

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create rules and auto route issues to agents. It's much more efficient than trying to go in and find the next message to respond to directly and brings a whole new level of innovation and efficiency to the table. I love the fact the SprinklR takes their customer feedback seriously. I have made recommendations (and probably similar to other companies recommendations) that have been implemented as normal functionality. This says alot for the company as a whole.

What do you dislike?

When the reporting modules changed.. .they are now a little harder to read and get through. I like the old format with the new options. When you choose one data point.. .it could cause another data point to not work. There must be a way to streamline this better. At times i have spent way too much time creating a report that should of been much simpler to create. The other thing i dislike is that on scheduled file exports, it comes as a link. I dislike the link process all together. I should get an email with the excel attachment. I do a great deal of automation but cannot automate my sprinklr reports to run for this very reason. They are the only vendor we have that i am unable to move the file from the email directly into a directly by way of automation. It's tedious to find the email every morning, click a link, download the file then save it to the right directory. If it came through as an excel file instead of a link... i could programmatically move it from email to the correct folder and have a trigger setup to run automatically before i come into the office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sprinklr is perfect for a call center/agent customer service environment. Once the platform is setup, and the agents understand the system, they will be able to provide great customer service, while keeping their occupancy up. The fact that the system can be tailored for each company differently, it a huge plus. Most companies thrive on out of the box experiences, but SprinklR focuses on what each customer needs.

The main benefit is getting to the customers posts very quickly. In a customer driven environment, its important to be quick and efficient. SprinklR has certainly provided that. We have messages routing to agents automatically, and the fluff posts that we have the ability to identify, we have those auto doing an auto no response. This has really taken our Social Media team to a new level.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Ashutosh G.
Ashutosh G.

"Feedback for Sprinklr's Display Module "

What do you like best?

The visualization is amazing. Most importantly the ability to customize CSS, JSON and JavaScript take this module to a different level. The ability to sync Display with SAM to post content, images, GIF helps us in creating an interesting story for our customers.

What do you dislike?

The Display UI is slow, laggy and sluggish to respond at times when creating/ editing/ displaying a storyboard. The storyboards take a lot of time to save/ publish.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Display is an amazing module to showcase listening/ engagement capabilities for your business. The ability to customize widgets/ charts using CSS and JSON code makes is so powerful to use it for your use case. I recommend this module to every business who are looking to adopt it.

We use Display to showcase listening capabilities to our internal stakeholders. We demonstrate the level of details built in Sprinklr listening module.

We realize the benefit of using Display as our business stakeholders (Product Design, Services, Marketing, Sales, HR etc.) now take social feedback as an important factor in decisions making.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Dilys O.
Dilys O.

"Consolidation of all social tools in one space"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Sprinklr is having all my essential social tools in one location. I love having a master view of our all our published outbound content, inbound messages in the same space as listening. It makes my job much easier.

What do you dislike?

Overall, I'd say that the user experience could be improved. For example, when I look at inbound messages that are part of a thread, it takes multiple clicks before I can have an expanded view of that thread. I also like the tagging system but it also takes too many clicks to add tags to inbound posts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider your business priorities and overall social strategy. If your social strategy is focused on less than 3 platforms, you might want to reconsider Sprinklr and use a range of other tools.

Sprinklr helps us listen and engage with our audience. It helps us stay on top of what they are saying about our content, and helps us find out what matters most tot hem.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Molly D.
Molly D.

"Sprinklr is a powerful platform that is made for large teams"

What do you like best?

Having a digital approvals process for social posts (would like a digital approvals process for all digital assets such as website images, vendor images, etc). The Planner is useful for scheduling if you want to drag a drop posts to another day and to give you a snapshot of your month. The platform is really robust for a large or international digital team, but may be too much power for any social team (not including legal and regulatory) under 10 people --> there isn't enough bandwidth to take advantage of all that Sprinklr has to offer.

What do you dislike?

Not necessarily user friendly. Having training was imperative to understanding the platform and doing individual problem solving. There has also been no "key" or intro video or information in the knowledge portal to onboard users to Space, which has proven difficult. Also, delegating/assigning tasks in the platform to users is more time consuming than time saving.

The approvals process in Sprinklr is useful for our highly regulated industry. The UGC approvals is cool. Listening portion is useful, but our team does not have time to use it.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Thomas J.
Thomas J.

""A decent client bolster apparatus.""

What do you like best?

The general format of Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite is flawless and makes finding and arranging information simple. I like that we can redo the format to suit our inclinations. Makes the board of different social stages solidified and simpler to learn. Sprinklr has enabled our group to streamline movement crosswise over worldwide channels and organizations with resource the board, worldwide labeling structures, and predictable revealing.

What do you dislike?

Since the framework is intended for explicit use cases, the vast majority of the inconvenience shooting, falls on the person who sees how the usefulness is being utilized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sprinklr has incredible assets that can be utilized for Paid social advertising, natural social showcasing, and network the board - the stage is best utilized when every one of the individual groups is exploiting the stage capacities.

We utilized Sprinklr to survey execution over different campaigns, fabricate advertisements for Facebook and Instagram campaigns, and manufacture social listening questions to evaluate how individuals were responding to key minutes our business was related with.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by yraima m.
yraima m.

"Sprinklr Core"

What do you like best?

La capacidad de personalizar toda la taxonomía del sistema de cada entorno de cliente mediante el uso de campos personalizados y etiquetado. Los campos personalizados para el etiquetado tienen varios casos de uso y pueden resultar muy valiosos como formas de filtrar el rendimiento y los datos de compromiso

What do you dislike?

A diferencia de algunos de sus competidores, Sprinklr requiere administración central para grupos de usuarios más grandes para garantizar que cada usuario esté familiarizado con la idiosincrasia del entorno personalizado. En otras palabras, debido a que el sistema está diseñado para casos de uso específicos, la mayor parte de la resolución de problemas recae en la persona que entiende cómo se utiliza la funcionalidad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo recomiendo, muy bueno.

El intercambio de contenidos y el intercambio de silos de comunicaciones en la educación superior demostraron ser los mayores problemas resueltos. La colaboración entre usuarios, departamentos y escuelas demostró ser el mayor beneficio, ya que la arquitectura del sistema fomentó las conversaciones sobre la estrategia de contenido y la creación de indicadores clave de rendimiento antes de embarcarse en informes de medición y análisis

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Victoria R.
Victoria R.

"My experience with Sprinklr"

What do you like best?

How it combines all social media sites. Rather than having to search through each social media platform, potentially missing key comments by users, Sprinklr brings all of those comments into one, easy to use platform. Additionally, Sprinklr allows you to use tagging, which makes for easy analytical reviews with specific campaigns being currently run as well as comparison to previous campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Still working out some glitches. Instagram direct messages do not currently pull through and that would be very helpful if that was resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get to know this product and the many features it provides for social media monitoring, analytics, advertising and more.

We're able to promptly and effectively respond to all social media inquiries across all of the social media websites we utilize for our business. Along with this, we can quickly pull analytical insights to determine what it and is not working for us.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Trent B.
Trent B.

"Helps us stay closely connected to our contacts, leads and overall audience"

What do you like best?

I really like its ability to publish to various social media platforms and track user activity and sentiment on those platforms. Viewing the data through the calendar helps to simplify our organization of the data. The tagging feature is great for organizing data into relevant groups and topics. The overall layout of Sprinklr Core is neat and makes finding and sorting data easy. I like that we can customize the layout to suit our preferences.

What do you dislike?

Some of the data regarding sentiment doesn't always match up well with the raw data we see. Though working with the Sprinklr Core support team has generally been pleasant, there are times when it's hard to get a hold of them. The search feature for posts is a bit limited and doesn't allow us the complete control that I'd like to search for older posts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Sprinklr Core can be valuable for companies with a strong focus on social media engagement. It can allow you to process data more quickly and efficiently, which is especially handy when you're dealing with lots of posts and followers. When used thoughtfully, it can potentially improve sentiment for company and lead to higher conversions and customer satisfaction. It is also just a great organizational tool that can help you save time by scheduling posts to publish later.

We have used Sprinklr Core to help publish social media posts and analyze the activity from all of our social media accounts, which include Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. It helps us to quickly receive social media data and respond and react to the data in a timely, thoughtful and well-organized fashion. Social media is a key part of our reputation management today and Sprinklr Core helps to keep us in touch in a more streamlined and organized way. We have achieved greater user engagement and improved sentiment by using Sprinklr Core.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Whitney C.
Whitney C.

"Sprinklr - A must for multi-social media posting"

What do you like best?

it helps to have everything together in one interface; lets you publish in bulk; options to schedule in advance your posts; easy to monitor all aspects of social

What do you dislike?

sometimes a preview is not entirely true/detailed e.g. when scheduling tweets on twitter you cannot automatically see the image that is being pulled in; platform bugs that impact workflow; lack of actual support of tech/customer support

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you're posting company branded posts on multiple social platforms then Sprinklr is a great fit for the service's versatility. However, if your company only uses one social platform then Hootsuite would be a better option.

social listening, company branded social posts;scheduling media posts; organic campaign analysis; file exports to data visualization partner

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool to schedule posts "

What do you like best?

I like that once I schedule posts.. let's say 3 posts a week, I can forget about them and the software posts them like clockwork.

What do you dislike?

I don't like when I schedule a post for LinkedIn on a certain day and time and click the button on the bottom left to schedule another post (promoting the same post, but maybe using copy better suited to twitter), the software forgets the time/date of the previous posts and defaults to the current date/time. Sometimes I forget to manually correct this and end up with posts scheduled for different days. Would be good to be able to schedule posts for different channels in the same window.

Adhoc social promotion... with Sprinklr I can put a designated strategy behind what I post/and when I post to see what day/time posts perform best on. And can plan accordingly. I can also monitor content and make sure it is engaging and not too much of the same.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Ella M.
Ella M.

"A good tool with a lot of malfunctions"

What do you like best?

The way it puts everything in one place - comments, messages, various platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. The ease of answering all the comments and questions in the same place. The archive for all the posts on a Facebook page. The ease of scheduling posts for a whole month in advance. I hope that I'll soon be able to use it for Instagram properly as well. Also, it would be great to access the library easily and find my own uploads there.

What do you dislike?

The Search function for the Messenger only works for the messages received, but not for our responses too. The mobile Sprinklr for Instagram never functioned, even after I checked with the support team from Sprinklr if I do anything wrong (I wasn't). I couldn't add name or page tags in the posts. The photo/video library is a mess. I recently experienced more than 7 times a bug on my smartphone, where a message appeared (You cannot use Sprinklr on this device) and obviously couldn't use the app on my Android device, the one that I use since 2017.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Patience with the bugs. I hope that I'll soon be able to use it for Instagram properly as well. Also, it would be great to access the library easily and find my own uploads there.

I manage Microsoft Romania Facebook page and it would be a brilliant tool once all the bugs are fixed. I hope that I'll soon be able to use it for Instagram properly as well. Also, it would be great to access the library easily and find my own uploads there.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Gerardo Antonio D.
Gerardo Antonio D.

"Social Media Magic"

What do you like best?

Extremely simple to setup.

Many customization options in the analytics section.

Can manage multiple accounts over multiple platforms.

User friendly, even for newbies.

Many, useful options to share data with colleagues.

What do you dislike?

It does not perform the same on different browsers, it works best on Chrome, i would have issues on firefox and IE.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, i havent work with any other took for at least 4 years since i am writing this. Sprinklr does everything i need in a quick and hassle free way. I show other colleagues this tool and its benefits whenever someone asks me, which tools do i use for analytics and monitoring.

It has everything you need in one tool, you can login and monitor multiple social media sites on one screen, the reporting tools here are the best money can buy.

I used to work at a place that did not provide a tool like sprinklr and work took at least triple the amount of time as everything had to be sorted out manually. Once everything is configured (which is done easily) All the metrics are available one click away.

Another benefit is that it support not only multiple accounts, but multiple social media networks, one can simply work immensely with sprinklr.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Alexandre R.
Alexandre R.

"A Bird´s Eye view of all your social media touchpoints"

What do you like best?

The possibility to navigate the information, investigating from a macro view to the specific detail you need to know. Also, custom metrics make exporting to spreadsheets a thing of the past. You can work your data inside the platform.

Heaving our customer service team onboard is allowing other areas from the company to create actionable content for social media and mitigate crisis in a much faster and centralized work.

The implementation and operation teams work closely to us in order to have a very precise setup, and customer service is always available.

Also, you have the means to create reports, workflows and apply automation to a wide range of processes that otherwise would require a lot of manual work, such as integrating informations from multiple networks, categorize content and prioritize our client´s needs.

We replaced 3 other social media tools for Sprinklr, with major improvements.

What do you dislike?

There should be better integration between the modules. It is imposible (at this moment) to merge information from Paid Media and Social Core or other modules. Also, metrics and tags/classifications should be unified across the modules. You can tag all your work in Social Core or Care modules, and the Paid module have no idea of the detailed information you added.

The overall cost is very expensive for the tools themselves, and for most of them there is also a per user cost that can limit the usage depending on your team size.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the integrations beforehand. Automate everything you possibly can, including tagging contents based on specific keywords and hashtags.

Use the custom metrics to avoid needing to work the data off platform.

We now have an overview of everything that happens inside our networks, and a view of the market. We are hoping to implement the approbation and posting workflows very soon, so we can better create, manage and analyse the content we produce.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Eduardo L.
Eduardo L.

"Incredible for responding"

What do you like best?

The responding of interactions in the channel of my clients. its very easy to interact and reply the comments we received in the channels.

i like also to the way tha the planner works

its very usefull to programming the posts on the weekends.

i like also to the way tha the planner works

its very usefull to programming the posts on the weekends.

What do you dislike?

I have problems to published intagram videos e photoalbuns.

sprinklr doesnt let us published videos and photoalbuns directed there. we have to use our own cellphones to post the content.

I have problems to published intagram videos e photoalbuns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

publishing instagram videos.

Collected comments from darkposts on instagram. its too much better to categorized the comments when we have make the responding of the comments.

Collected comments from darkposts on instagram. its too much better to categorized the comments when we have make the responding of the comments principally on the instagram.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Sharon Z.
Sharon Z.

"There is still room for improvement"

What do you like best?

I very much hope that the new version of UI is intuitive, simple, convenient and fast.I can see more directly the information sent by users, and communicate with users more efficiently.I can also see whether there are messages during the non working hours, so that I can follow up the users' questions.Search cases have also become more convenient,make our work more efficient.

What do you dislike?

Its growth is obvious to all. We see that it is constantly improving itself.But there is still room for improvement. When users click on online support, our list will not automatically display information, which will lead us to ignore the user's request, will be mistaken for us to ignore the user, hope that this point It can be improved as soon as possible, thank you.

I think the function of adding pictures can be strengthened. I hope we can add more than one picture at a time. It will be more convenient and faster. You can add a single number of pictures, but do not add one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I hope it can get better and better.

I can quickly find my case and help me better follow up customer problems.It is faster and more convenient to switch between different cases.Prompted information can help me understand the update status of the case.Tool optimization is a very important part of our work, and good tools can make our work more efficient.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Alireza M.
Alireza M.

"All-in-one Social Media Insight Gear"

What do you like best?

Aggregation of all channels and KPI's, and cascaded breakdown visual reports on "Campaign" or "Content" level.

Unifying cross platform Engagements at glance.

Support of the Paid Ads reports, to provide Performance checking.

Flexibility on the time filters, and accurate "Time Zone" based reports.

Schedule a Post in different formats for different platforms, post it as scheduled.

What do you dislike?

defining personalized gadget is a bit complex.

Lack of support on the "Telegram" which is our countries major communication channel.

Instagram not supporting direct posting from the platform (Media API limitation, not Sprinklrs issue actually)

Lack of support on Video View Rates in Instagram.

Not easy to separate the Story, and actual post engagements on the Instagram.

the mobile app is not friendly on the dashboard checking.

Sometimes the Account connections are disconnected, and the KPI's are missed during that time.

(Recently notification is coming, but KPI's seems not to be backtracked for that duration)

Recent upgrade on the "Space" environment, is a bit hard on the UI usage while it seems to be heavy for the browser processing power.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect tool, with support of almost all main social media channels.

Main benefit: aggregating all the Channels and KPI in one suit, saving a lot of effort and time on merging cross platform report.

With Sprinklr you can get insight, of Total Social Media Status at a glance.

Cross platform Social campaign results are now easily aggregated.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Valentina M.
Valentina M.

"Sprinklr Is The Worst."

What do you like best?

I like that it is great for managing multiple accounts from multiple stakeholders, and it's designed to serve a multi-layered organization.

What do you dislike?

Everything else. The team at Sprinklr has made my experience with the tool at 2 companies complete garbage. The team is not knowledgeable and not only do they make little effort to assist, they also don't find solutions. It feels constantly like the Sprinklr team isn't paid enough and they're all terrible at client services. I cannot recommend them less. The people I've worked with at Sprinklr never know what they're talking about and cannot solve client troubles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not consider Sprinklr. Use the native tools because the Sprinklr team will not serve you. Go with Opal?

I have solved no business problems. Sprinklr has created new problems. Onboarding a tool is always a troublesome step (to get all stakeholders to integrate it into a process, etc.), but the Sprinklr team was not at all adept at on boarding. I had to have my team and my agency conduct RACI exercises and properly onboard. The Sprinklr team was useless and uninformed about how they could fit in and could not provide a case for the tool to serve us (SPRINKLR SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE TOOL TO SERVE US!)

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Syed J.
Syed J.

"Social Media Listening"

What do you like best?

Integrated tools and techniques to structure and synthesize the data, Natural Language Processing capabilities, search size, simple to use methodology to setup listening. Easy to engage with customers across multiple platforms through a single tool, engagement metrics, real-time monitoring, ease of access, reviewing conversations and keyword highlight features. Well planned and executed platform updates and enhancements. Overall good performance and reliability.

What do you dislike?

Sentiment Analysis, User Interface, Time to Resolve can improve.

Ability to evaluate the reach or impressions on web pages and domains.

Ability to block span generated through bots and domains.

Scope for Competitor Analysis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommended!

Social Media Analytics through Sprinklr helps deliver insights that enable businesses to drive improvements in Product Quality & Customer Experience. Listening allows to identify and assess sensitive conversations on social media and act real-time, now that social being the prominent channel for customers to share their experiences with a brand, their service and products. Publish proactive content in the form of self-help material for a wide range of issues and educational topics.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by jessica j.
jessica j.

"One Stop Social Stop"

What do you like best?

Makes management of multiple social platforms consolidated and easier to learn. If you're new to running social ads, this helps eliminate some of the barriers to entry. It's also good for budget management and making many changes in bulk. Customizable columns are helpful, and having the change history on record is useful. It saves time only having to log into one platform on Sprinklr instead of multiple platforms throughout the day.

What do you dislike?

Not all features available natively are in Sprinklr. There are occasionally errors that occur and do not have very thorough explanations or solutions in the UI. Support is available, but they usually time a bit of time to follow up with a solution, and don't always have a solution. It's frustrating that performance isn't as easy to see outside of the reports section, and I'd like there to be a "total" row for all campaigns i'm viewing, especially when across multiple engines.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of their support team and review their training materials

This helps our agency run paid social ads for our client, while ensuring that security and privacy are still in place for them. The client gets to opportunity to keep control of their budgets and ad spend, and it also requires their approval for publishing new ads, ensuring brand guidelines are followed. QA is something that's very import to the client the extra approval step makes sure they get to review anything and request changes before ads go live and start spending.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Kyle S.
Kyle S.

"Graphic Designer"

What do you like best?

It was easier to use that other programs we have used previously. There are so many options that the system gives you and your customers.

What do you dislike?

It seem like with the display world, there is so much more that technology allows us to do. I think more simple features would be better. The learning curve can be difficult and the fact that some deep coding is need can limit companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn the system well and try to get a full understanding of it's features. There is so much more than meets the eye and you can do many things with this program. There are so many options that the system gives you and your customers.

The coding aspect is huge and allows for so many more options when using the display. I think the direction the features head in can really allow for more uses over time.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Danielle O.
Danielle O.

"Great Social Platform"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to navigate and it's easy to create groups and post to a multitude of accounts at once. Scheduling posts out is simple and I love that you can sample what your post is going to look like on different screens.

What do you dislike?

Limiting calendar view gets tricky and glitchy. In working with as large of an organization as I do with several different account holders, I wish you could limit who can see which accounts. Our team is seeing all dental practices instead of just the ones they support which gets a little tricky.

We are using Sprinklr to respond to both Facebook and Google reviews as well as post on a mass scale as a company that supports over 800 dental offices

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Sukee B.
Sukee B.

"Sprinklr Core Use for Social Media Publishing"

What do you like best?

The planner view. I like the ability of viewing what I have staged on each platform for each day, with the ease of seeing if there are any "holes" in our posting schedule.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, though it hasn't happened in about a month or so, there seems to be a "miscommunication"/"translation error" between Sprinklr and Facebook. Some of our Facebook videos, particularly if they were added through the planner and not the SAM, have uploaded as 360 videos when they shouldn't have.

We're working on expanding our reach, particularly to younger audiences (as a broadcast television series, our mean audience age is older). Sprinklr core analytics helps us realize which strategies are effective and which are not.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Enzo M.
Enzo M.

"Awesome one-stop shop for social analytics"

What do you like best?

Visualizations, menu, ability to download reports

What do you dislike?

A little hard to integrate with other third party capabilities like Bazaarvoice for Ratings & Reviews. We need easier ways to respond to R&R as well as consumer analytics coming from their platform to give us a 360 view of our consumer sentiment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Awesome product. They need to improve a little bit their openness to integrate with other tools in our company but overall, great product and service. Make sure you do a proper mapping and matching with all your existing capabilities and platforms, and get commitment beforehand to properly integrate. Otherwise, customizations later will be considerable.

Understand our consumer sentiment, great visualizations and reporting capabilities. It helps us connect all the interaction points with our consumers, saving us time from having to access different platforms, vendors and some times disconnected metrics.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Jo H.
Jo H.

"My Sprinklr Experience - Fantastic!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the simple design and interface of Sprinklr, and that you can view messages as if using a messaging service so it flows like a conversation.

What do you dislike?

With Sprinklr Space being quite new, there are still a few glitches that need ironing out. Sometimes messages close when you're halfway through typing, and it would be handy to be able to multi select messages when you're assigning them to the same case.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

Customers get responded to much quicker due to the simplicity and layout of Sprinklr, and the fact that all messages get filtered into one place. They are assigned fairly, and on the whole, pulled through in a timely manner.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Administrator

"THE Solution for Streamlining Social Efforts "

What do you like best?

Sprinklr Core has allowed our team to streamline activity across global channels and agencies with asset management, global tagging structures, and consistent reporting. Being able to report out on KPIs globally has proven to be a true value to the business.

What do you dislike?

The only area of Sprinklr Core that I think needs some work is the Mobile App. Although the new updates and interface are nice, I find that it is quite slow - especially in areas like listening, asset manager, and reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My biggest recommendation to others considering Sprinklr Core is to make sure that you sign up for the Advanced Admin and Reporting Trainings. After the trainings both myself and my coworker felt much more comfortable within the platform and really had a better understanding of the inner workings of the tool.

Beyond streamlining our global efforts and facilitating engagement with our fans, we have been able to monitor and resolve any potential crises and report out on our performance to the business at large.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Nicki S.
Nicki S.

"Great for scheduling posts, but could use a few tweaks "

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is for me to schedule posts across platforms then have a calendar where I can review my social media plan for the week. I also love all the different reporting tools and how I can create a custom dashboard for my various social media accounts.

What do you dislike?

Publishing video to social media platforms is still tricky and I find myself still going in by hand to publish directly through Instagram most of the time. Interacting with our social media audience is still easier directly on the platform, I wish it was easier and cleaner to do this via Sprinklr. I actually like having my social media inboxes separated out instead of all in one column.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Certainly great for managing multiple social media accounts and for having clear reporting and feedback tools.

We certainly are able to be more consistent with publishing and have built a stronger social media presence thanks to Sprinklr. It is also easier to collaborate with team members and justify and target our social media via reporting and feedback.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Jake H.
Jake H.

"Making work easier"

What do you like best?

I really like how you can customize the way the work flow can be done in Sprinklr. I really like the case management those most. It truly cuts down in the time we need to sort and moderate our customers.

What do you dislike?

Sprinklr can operate a little show at times. The delays can confuse a user on if they had click on something or not. The other issue is when I have to report a ticket, sometimes I feel like it takes too long for a solution to be resolved. Or when we’re asked to record our screen. It just takes up more time that we’ve already lost when something is broken.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create an organized process that works for case management.

Sprinklr helps as solve the SLA on reaching our customers in an organized and timely fashion.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Julia O.
Julia O.

" Social Organic Review"

What do you like best?

The way the reporting can be super effective and precise.

What do you dislike?

Some times, we need to classificate our posts, so we can mesuare how much posts we have, and some times, sprinklr don't let us post the internal tag.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure your support attend every question when we need to change the internals tags, since is super useful when you use sprinklr in a global way.

Sprinklr give access to a lot of people without localizate them .

As engagement, is kind of hard, because we divide support and engagement, that way is hard to do it since is two diferentes teams

As publishing, the best part is the reporting.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Yasser A.
Yasser A.

"Good Experience"

What do you like best?

Easy & Customized Dashboard

Filters working great and very useful

Simple view

Scheduling reports

Exporting Any Data in different types of files

Organized Dashboards

Collecting all customer interactions in One case

Setting a profile for each customer with his data so it can be used in later campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Slowing Issue sometimes specially with Windows 7

Some technical issues let the app goes down

Mobile app needs some enhancement & improvements

it needs to be applicable with What's App business

Recommendations to others considering the product

Finally, I recommend the others to use Sprinklr specially for the heavy accounts on Social Media it is very useful to report, monitor & organize all of your Social Media platforms

Support is always there with follow up actions

Performance, organizing the dashboards.

I realized speedy action to solve the issue with follow up too.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Alex F.
Alex F.

"The best social media management tool"

What do you like best?

I love how in-depth the repprting and listening tools are. The asset management tool is awesome as well!

Filters are your friend. Knock out the noise and irrelevant posts, or narrow it down to a specific product you're posting about. If your client wants information on how posts about a certain product perform, that information is right at your fingertips!

Also, their customer support is second to none and always helps you in a timely manner, even on weekends.

What do you dislike?

Twitter analytics are considerably off from what the native analytics show.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch. You won't regret it!

Reporting to clients. They always want to know more!

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Sprinklr lacking in comparison to competition"

What do you like best?

It has potential for large companies managing a multitude of brands, but for any company managing less than ten brands it doesn't provide much value.

What do you dislike?

The dashboards are broken out into too small of fractured pieces and monitoring can't be filtered as smooth as other social media management platforms. The customer support is almost nonexistent and unless you mark something as on fire the responses can take weeks. Also, onboarding is nonexistent and you are left to filter through unhelpful documents rather than walk through setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a hard look at your company and see if you are big enough to truly need a platform like sprinklr. There are platforms that are incredibly user friendly and provide amazing support that make social media management and customer service through a platform much easier.

Nothing beyond scheduling and basic reporting.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Briana S.
Briana S.

"Heartland Dental + Sprinklr"

What do you like best?

Scalability, ease of use, customer service, design, robustness.

What do you dislike?

Limited customizations to our specific business structure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great! Listen to Sprinklr's business strategy recommendations. I'm really glad I let them take the reigns and steer us in the right direction as far as setup goes.

We're using Sprinklr to actively monitor patient engagement, including unhappy patients who we may have not known about, had it not been for Sprinklr. By allowing us to engage these patients in an efficient, scalable way, Sprinklr is helping us retain existing patients. We also use the tool to publish to our social channels in order to attract more new patients.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by User

"Easy Organized Scheduling "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to organize my social posts by campaigns, which is great for my clients that have very different lines of businesses. It shows all posts across social platforms so it allows me to see what is going live across the board which is very convenient

What do you dislike?

I think the calendar work plan is cleaner, but its harder to distinguish the times and dates and scroll through, I may have to spend more time playing with it but I wish it was easier to see a whole day of posts in one frame.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Training is very important to utilizing the product

Sprinklr Social engagement and publishing allows a company to run multiple campaigns and fulfill different content buckets in a clear format, that in the end allows to look deeper analytically than the native social platform can offer.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Administrator in Music
Administrator in Music

"Robust and feature rich but complicated"

What do you like best?

Sprinklr gives us the ability to scale our social program for the future. There isn't any question about whether or not the software can meet our needs now and in the future.

What do you dislike?

The software is incredibly complex and complicated. Sprinklr has a serious lack of support, training and documents available to help navigate the software. The initial enablement is great but the problem is that they ask a ton of questions at the start on how you want your instance set up (and charge you like $15k for this enablement service) but if you've never used the software before, it is difficult to imagine how your team will best utilize. I have spoken with social managers of large companies say that if you begin using the software and it isn't 100% correct at the beginning with your tagging structure/reporting etc, that in order to fix it, you would need to start from scratch. Just watch what you are doing at the beginning and ask a lot of questions to make sure its set up perfectly for your needs. If you don't, you are on your own.

Sprinklr allows us to have control over the social flow of information into the company. As I mentioned, it is a very robust platform with multiple applications- if you are using it correctly.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Abdelrahman T.
Abdelrahman T.

"At first it might seem to be complicated, but late it's going to be your home!"

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly Sprinklr is, It's very reliable and you can really have every single detailed detailed prepared for you and ready to report, sometimes already in the form of a report. The amazing way of monitoring the queues and the agents numbers, performance and adherence is really wonderful!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes while opening a public twitter contact it becomes so difficult to filter the tweets and figure out the main sender's tweets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very user friendly and easy to use.

Social media moderation and customer support. A very strictly organized flow of reopened contacts when the sender is pushing back on the main one, we don't have to wait for it's turn in our main queue but it can now appear in a (reopened contacts) dashboard

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Luke F.
Luke F.

"Positive and efficient"

What do you like best?

The best part of Sprinklr is the layout of the UI. Very organised and easy to navigate. The automatic refresh and notifications make Sprinklr easy to keep track of while in the background.

What do you dislike?

It would make it a little better if there were a feature to be able to mark/track a case that you may need to update or follow up on later. It's inconvenient to need to dig all the way through your previous messages in order to find a case that you need to chase up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend a few moments to grasp the layout and features, you'll be flying through it within minutes.

Sprinklr makes the workflow and processes so much easier to handle, everything is in front of you in terms of adding the necessary Macros and properties to a case.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Nathan M.
Nathan M.

"A good combination of social media planning and listening tool"

What do you like best?

It is a good option if you want a comprehensive tool that gives you (in just one platform): social media capabilities, performance and analytics overview of your network and online listening resources. The social media and the report interfaces are very easy to use and offer a lot of filters and features to set up and analyze your campaigns.

What do you dislike?

As I said, it is a good option if you want an all-in-one tool, but there are better individual alternative tools (for social media planning and online conversation listening). There are some posting limitations and listening features (mostly data presentation and options) that are kind of basic. Still I think it is a very reasonable option.

Content management and social media reporting

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Anna H.
Anna H.

"Completely customizable suite for social"

What do you like best?

I love the flexibility Sprinklr gives me at every step of the monitoring process. By letting the user set tags and define criteria for every post you can keep track of your social activity in a way that makes sense for you. The monitoring dashboard can also be tweaked to each user's needs. This is a huge asset in reporting and cuts down on time.

What do you dislike?

Some functionalities that are availble when posting natively don't make their way onto Sprinklr. There are few out there, so it's not a huge issue.

Centralized asset management has never been easy! As a MNC it's great to be able to share all assets instantly with SM managers around the world and have them be organized.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Kirsty G.
Kirsty G.

"Sprinklr Space"

What do you like best?

The new interface of Sprinklr space allows for a comfortable navigation across dashboards. They have also introduced in system tabs which allows multiple tabs to be open in one web tab.

What do you dislike?

Campaign rules can sometimes take a while to fully perfect. Also, small changes sometimes have knock on effects to other aspects of the system, but these are quickly investigated and rectified,

Sprinklr allows us to gather key customer insight through the detailed reporting tool. This allows us to listen to the voice of the customer and keep on top of common trends.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Jamie P.
Jamie P.

"Quick and Friendly Support"

What do you like best?

The fact that the support team are real people you can have a friendly and understanding chat with about the issues/questions you've encountered with the product.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I would prefer to have is a live chat feature vs. email support. You often get a few emails after submitting a support ticket and it can be hard to keep up with. I personally prefer chatting live because my inbox can get a bit chaotic and I can have a hard time responding to the support team over email.

I was just encountering a weird pre-set within a social monitoring dashboard and wanted to reach out to Sprinklr Core to see if there was a simple way of resolving it.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Karl H.
Karl H.

"Powerful if somewhat intimidating interface. Take the tutorials."

What do you like best?

Sprinklr integrates multiple social media channels as both an aggregating, publishing, coordinating, planning and analytics tool. Our team uses it for most publishing, internal reviews and editing, coordination and team crafting of social media postings. Customer service is high quality, prompt response and good problem-solving is just an email away.

What do you dislike?

It's a very powerful machine, like a helicopter or a lamborghini. If you need a pickup truck, this might not be the tool for you. Sometimes it feels like they need to hire a VP of user experience - the interface can be somewhat non-intuitive, but not bad once you get used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take the tutorials. Ask questions.

Team collaboration on proofreading, language collaboration and review make this a powerful tool for ensuring quality of message and strategic value.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Administrator

"Sprinklr Core for Enterprise-wide use"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize the entire system taxonomy of each client environment by using custom fields and tagging. Custom fields for tagging have a number of use cases, and can prove highly valuable as ways of filtering performance and engagement data

What do you dislike?

Unlike a few of its competitors, Sprinklr requires central administration for larger user groups in order to ensure each user is familiar with the idiosyncrasies of the customized environment. In other words, because the system is designed for specific use cases, most of the trouble-shooting falls on the individual who understands how the functionality is being used

Recommendations to others considering the product

An incredibly comprehensive social media solution for publishing, engagement, monitoring, content planning, analytics and cross-user collaboration.

Content sharing and bridging communications silos in higher education proved to be the biggest problems solved. Collaboration across users, departments and schools proved to be the biggest benefit, as the system architecture fostered conversations about content strategy and creating key performance indicators prior to embarking upon measurement and analytics reporting.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Allie C.
Allie C.

"I use the reporting section for analytics and social listening on a daily basis "

What do you like best?

The UI is pretty clean and easy to understand. It's very helpful to large companies who manage multiple brands. It's great for permissioning and restricting/allowing access to certain users/groups. I like that Sprinklr has access to most all networks.

What do you dislike?

The support system is not the best - you do not get very clear answers from support techs and often times they just say, "nope, that's the way it is" -- it doesn't really feel like they are investigating the issue nor really want to get to root of our problem(s). Secondly, data purity. The data in reporting never matches native analytics and while I understand it will never match exactly, it is very off. So off that we don't trust it. As mentioned above, it's great that we have access to all these networks but when the data integrity is questioned, we can't really use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

How much do you care about data being accurate? If it's not that big of a concern, go with Sprinklr. If it's a big deal for you, find another solution.

Content optimization. Cross-channel successes and failures. Are we meeting our benchmarks? Do we need to reset and evaluate based on performance. I work with always on measurement and reporting back to leadership the lay of the land and/or action items on how we intend to improve.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Sarah W.
Sarah W.

"Robust Platform, But Not the Most User-Friendly"

What do you like best?

Ability to control hundreds of accounts quickly and easily, and ability to schedule posts to all accounts at once.

What do you dislike?

The interface is not the most user-friendly. You can customize views which is a plus, but until you do that it can be tricky finding everything you need.

We post monthly updates to over 170 individual pages for each office in our company. We also need a way to monitor what each office posts and Sprinklr solves both these needs.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Sachiko N.
Sachiko N.

"Progress through the partnership"

What do you like best?

The collaboration between Samsung, Sprinklr and our partners empower us to deliver better support to our customers on social media. We have customised the platform to meet our business needs.

What do you dislike?

We'd like easier access to full customer conversation history view in sprinklr space.

We'd like to further understand the the sprinklr user behaviours, average handling time metrics for a productivity metric.

More automated tagging.

Using social media as an active channel for support from our brand. We can now meet the ever increasing demand for customer support on social media.

Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite review by Administrator in Consumer Electronics
Administrator in Consumer Electronics

"Mixed Feelings"

What do you like best?

First of all, I should say upfront that my role as Community Manager has me managing moderation only. My team and I do not handle marketing or listening, so my review is strictly from a Customer Care & Moderation perspective.

I love how flexible and customizable Sprinklr is. As my team and I have identified needed modifications to rules, queues, and macros, it's been unbelievably easy to make those changes. The platform is so flexible that even if I can't figure out how to modify the settings how I want, our Success Manager can usually help us get there. Very rarely (so far) have we come up empty-handed and needed to come up with an alternative solution.

From a management standpoint, Sprinklr's reporting options are incredible. Our previous platform (Expion) required that we reach out to our account rep for any reporting dashboards we wanted or needed. From there, it could take literally weeks for them to complete building them, and aside from basic filters, I couldn't change anything with the data.

In contrast, Sprinklr allows me to create my own reporting dashboards that can look at macro usage counts to average handle time by user/moderator, and more. I can make and modify dashboards at will. I can schedule exports to remove the extra work of opening and manually exporting them. The dashboards have a whole host of visualization options. You can take the more left-brained approach (tables with a bunch of text) or the more right-brained option (lots of visual graphs and charts). I can't tell you how much I've loved having such a dynamic set of reporting tools and options.

What do you dislike?

Support and stability are huge frustrations. First, let me talk about support.

So the downside to Sprinklr's customization capabilities is that it's very challenging to get support. They have a great Knowledge Portal with a massive FAQ database, but it's all very high level and general. So if your organization has a lot of specialized or customized rules, queues, etc..., then good luck finding an FAQ that gets specific enough to help.

Their customer community (forum) is either under-utilized by clients or clients do not bother to reply to other clients' posts/questions (perhaps, again, because of the specificity of different set-ups and customizations). That said, Sprinklr employees commented on one of my posts with very helpful information and even modified an FAQ on the spot to include information it hadn't before that.

But worst of all, their ticketing system is a nightmare. To start, they demand so much information that it's really discouraging to even create a ticket. Even then, they nearly always ask for more details, and sometimes it feels as though they don't even read the details you give them.

Because of the instabilities we've experienced (read on for more on that....), we've reported a lot of tickets. Most of the issues resolve themselves after a few days or a week, and the ticket gets closed without any real troubleshooting or feedback from support. At one point, they started demanding VIDEOS of issues because they couldn't reproduce. So we started including videos by default, but their support staff still asks questions of us that are answered either in the ticket description or the screenshots they demand or the video they started demanding.

It feels a lot like their approach is, "Keep asking questions until the glitch sorts itself out," which is not a good support tactic.

About half the tickets we've opened, I resolved myself after troubleshooting ALONE for well over a week.

As for Sprinklr's stability, it's spotty at best. We've had a lot of random, oddball issues that support never really acknowledges or resolves but that seem to resolve themselves. Macros failing, moderator accounts going unavailable while they're actively working in the platform, filters not working, rules breaking, etc... Since we implemented in late April (almost 3 months to the day), there hasn't been a single week that's gone by without us opening at least 1 (and usually 2 or 3) tickets.

It's been a nonstop battle trying to get the system to work smoothly and consistently, and since most of our tickets get closed without any real troubleshooting or resolution, problems pop up repeatedly. But support can't reproduce, soooo...."let us know if it happens again!" So you can wait a week and close the ticket again? Why bother?

I mean, I still bother because I'd rather open tickets and get no resolution than to not even try.

But, yeah. As much as Sprinklr has improved all the work we do, it's also been a massive frustration. Expion was nowhere near as good for moderation in general, but their support was responsive and resolution-oriented. If I could have Sprinklr's functionality with Expion's support, I'd be in heaven.

But for now, I honestly wish I still had Expion. I can work around limited function, but limited support is almost impossible to suffer through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be mindful of your business needs. Demand education on setting up and modifying rules, queues, & macros. You may even want to request to be part of the process when your implementation manager starts building your client environments.

Because Sprinklr is live, it works really well for a team like mine with lots of moderators working simultaneously. No more worrying about people stepping on others' work items or accidental double-responses. Again, reporting is so much better now, so I'm better able to keep track of productivity and do quick spot-checks on quality.

Learning about Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite?

* We monitor all Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.