Sprinklr Modern Engagement Reviews & Product Details

What is Sprinklr Modern Engagement?

Sprinklr is the first unified customer experience management platform for the enterprise. We help the world’s largest brands reach, engage, and listen to their customers on Facebook, Twitter, and 23+ other social channels for the purposes of marketing, advertising, research, care, and commerce. Sprinklr does all of that on one unified platform, which integrates with legacy systems and allows siloed teams to collaborate to deliver a seamless experience to every one of their customers across any channel — at scale. Headquartered in New York City with 1,400 employees in 19 offices, Sprinklr works with 1,200+ global companies including Nike, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, Samsung, more than 50% of the Fortune 50, and nine out of ten of the world’s most valuable brands. Its partners include SAP, IBM, Microsoft, and many others across the CXM ecosystem. For more information, visit sprinklr.com, chat with us at @sprinklr, or email info@sprinklr.com.

Sprinklr Modern Engagement Screenshots

1-25 of 189 total Sprinklr Modern Engagement reviews
Director of Social Media Strategy
Hospitality
(10,001+ employees)

"Sprinklr. Is. A. Beast. "

What do you like best?

Sprinklr. Is. A. Beast.

I have never experienced a tool that is as robust and customizable. If you think you're familiar with social listening and social customer care management, I can attest that Sprinklr is likely bigger, badder and deeper. I have both a Marketing and Computer Science background, and I love being able to challenge the tool's capabilities and go down data black holes. And through all this, what I like best is certainly our Success team. They are just as data-nerdy as my team is and willing to tackle tool optimizations without hesitation.

What do you dislike?

Robustness and customization doesn't come easy and the setup is pretty intense. But all worth it. I would have to say, I wasn't a fan of the UX, but with the launch of 'Space' we're definitely going in the right direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to find a tool admin that is computer and data-literate to ensure the most streamlined enablement.

Sprinklr provides my business with solutions for social customer care, inbound listening, and every real-time data point you could imagine.

Sr. Manager Reporting & Analytics
Retail

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create rules and auto route issues to agents. It's much more efficient than trying to go in and find the next message to respond to directly and brings a whole new level of innovation and efficiency to the table. I love the fact the SprinklR takes their customer feedback seriously. I have made recommendations (and probably similar to other companies recommendations) that have been implemented as normal functionality. This says alot for the company as a whole.

What do you dislike?

When the reporting modules changed.. .they are now a little harder to read and get through. I like the old format with the new options. When you choose one data point.. .it could cause another data point to not work. There must be a way to streamline this better. At times i have spent way too much time creating a report that should of been much simpler to create. The other thing i dislike is that on scheduled file exports, it comes as a link. I dislike the link process all together. I should get an email with the excel attachment. I do a great deal of automation but cannot automate my sprinklr reports to run for this very reason. They are the only vendor we have that i am unable to move the file from the email directly into a directly by way of automation. It's tedious to find the email every morning, click a link, download the file then save it to the right directory. If it came through as an excel file instead of a link... i could programmatically move it from email to the correct folder and have a trigger setup to run automatically before i come into the office.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sprinklr is perfect for a call center/agent customer service environment. Once the platform is setup, and the agents understand the system, they will be able to provide great customer service, while keeping their occupancy up. The fact that the system can be tailored for each company differently, it a huge plus. Most companies thrive on out of the box experiences, but SprinklR focuses on what each customer needs.

The main benefit is getting to the customers posts very quickly. In a customer driven environment, its important to be quick and efficient. SprinklR has certainly provided that. We have messages routing to agents automatically, and the fluff posts that we have the ability to identify, we have those auto doing an auto no response. This has really taken our Social Media team to a new level.

Market Advertising Specialist

""A decent client bolster apparatus.""

What do you like best?

The general format of Sprinklr Social and Messaging Suite is flawless and makes finding and arranging information simple. I like that we can redo the format to suit our inclinations. Makes the board of different social stages solidified and simpler to learn. Sprinklr has enabled our group to streamline movement crosswise over worldwide channels and organizations with resource the board, worldwide labeling structures, and predictable revealing.

What do you dislike?

Since the framework is intended for explicit use cases, the vast majority of the inconvenience shooting, falls on the person who sees how the usefulness is being utilized.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sprinklr has incredible assets that can be utilized for Paid social advertising, natural social showcasing, and network the board - the stage is best utilized when every one of the individual groups is exploiting the stage capacities.

We utilized Sprinklr to survey execution over different campaigns, fabricate advertisements for Facebook and Instagram campaigns, and manufacture social listening questions to evaluate how individuals were responding to key minutes our business was related with.

Social Media Community Manager
Higher Education
(5001-10,000 employees)

"My experience with Sprinklr"

What do you like best?

How it combines all social media sites. Rather than having to search through each social media platform, potentially missing key comments by users, Sprinklr brings all of those comments into one, easy to use platform. Additionally, Sprinklr allows you to use tagging, which makes for easy analytical reviews with specific campaigns being currently run as well as comparison to previous campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Still working out some glitches. Instagram direct messages do not currently pull through and that would be very helpful if that was resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get to know this product and the many features it provides for social media monitoring, analytics, advertising and more.

We're able to promptly and effectively respond to all social media inquiries across all of the social media websites we utilize for our business. Along with this, we can quickly pull analytical insights to determine what it and is not working for us.

Marketing Specialist

"Helps us stay closely connected to our contacts, leads and overall audience"

What do you like best?

I really like its ability to publish to various social media platforms and track user activity and sentiment on those platforms. Viewing the data through the calendar helps to simplify our organization of the data. The tagging feature is great for organizing data into relevant groups and topics. The overall layout of Sprinklr Core is neat and makes finding and sorting data easy. I like that we can customize the layout to suit our preferences.

What do you dislike?

Some of the data regarding sentiment doesn't always match up well with the raw data we see. Though working with the Sprinklr Core support team has generally been pleasant, there are times when it's hard to get a hold of them. The search feature for posts is a bit limited and doesn't allow us the complete control that I'd like to search for older posts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think Sprinklr Core can be valuable for companies with a strong focus on social media engagement. It can allow you to process data more quickly and efficiently, which is especially handy when you're dealing with lots of posts and followers. When used thoughtfully, it can potentially improve sentiment for company and lead to higher conversions and customer satisfaction. It is also just a great organizational tool that can help you save time by scheduling posts to publish later.

We have used Sprinklr Core to help publish social media posts and analyze the activity from all of our social media accounts, which include Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. It helps us to quickly receive social media data and respond and react to the data in a timely, thoughtful and well-organized fashion. Social media is a key part of our reputation management today and Sprinklr Core helps to keep us in touch in a more streamlined and organized way. We have achieved greater user engagement and improved sentiment by using Sprinklr Core.

(10,001+ employees)

"Great tool to schedule posts "

What do you like best?

I like that once I schedule posts.. let's say 3 posts a week, I can forget about them and the software posts them like clockwork.

What do you dislike?

I don't like when I schedule a post for LinkedIn on a certain day and time and click the button on the bottom left to schedule another post (promoting the same post, but maybe using copy better suited to twitter), the software forgets the time/date of the previous posts and defaults to the current date/time. Sometimes I forget to manually correct this and end up with posts scheduled for different days. Would be good to be able to schedule posts for different channels in the same window.

Adhoc social promotion... with Sprinklr I can put a designated strategy behind what I post/and when I post to see what day/time posts perform best on. And can plan accordingly. I can also monitor content and make sure it is engaging and not too much of the same.

Senior Proposal Analyst

"Social Media Magic"

What do you like best?

Extremely simple to setup.

Many customization options in the analytics section.

Can manage multiple accounts over multiple platforms.

User friendly, even for newbies.

Many, useful options to share data with colleagues.

What do you dislike?

It does not perform the same on different browsers, it works best on Chrome, i would have issues on firefox and IE.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, i havent work with any other took for at least 4 years since i am writing this. Sprinklr does everything i need in a quick and hassle free way. I show other colleagues this tool and its benefits whenever someone asks me, which tools do i use for analytics and monitoring.

It has everything you need in one tool, you can login and monitor multiple social media sites on one screen, the reporting tools here are the best money can buy.

I used to work at a place that did not provide a tool like sprinklr and work took at least triple the amount of time as everything had to be sorted out manually. Once everything is configured (which is done easily) All the metrics are available one click away.

Another benefit is that it support not only multiple accounts, but multiple social media networks, one can simply work immensely with sprinklr.

Community Manager

"Incredible for responding"

What do you like best?

The responding of interactions in the channel of my clients. its very easy to interact and reply the comments we received in the channels.

i like also to the way tha the planner works

its very usefull to programming the posts on the weekends.

i like also to the way tha the planner works

its very usefull to programming the posts on the weekends.

What do you dislike?

I have problems to published intagram videos e photoalbuns.

sprinklr doesnt let us published videos and photoalbuns directed there. we have to use our own cellphones to post the content.

I have problems to published intagram videos e photoalbuns.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

publishing instagram videos.

Collected comments from darkposts on instagram. its too much better to categorized the comments when we have make the responding of the comments.

Collected comments from darkposts on instagram. its too much better to categorized the comments when we have make the responding of the comments principally on the instagram.

(Myself Only)

"There is still room for improvement"

What do you like best?

I very much hope that the new version of UI is intuitive, simple, convenient and fast.I can see more directly the information sent by users, and communicate with users more efficiently.I can also see whether there are messages during the non working hours, so that I can follow up the users' questions.Search cases have also become more convenient,make our work more efficient.

What do you dislike?

Its growth is obvious to all. We see that it is constantly improving itself.But there is still room for improvement. When users click on online support, our list will not automatically display information, which will lead us to ignore the user's request, will be mistaken for us to ignore the user, hope that this point It can be improved as soon as possible, thank you.

I think the function of adding pictures can be strengthened. I hope we can add more than one picture at a time. It will be more convenient and faster. You can add a single number of pictures, but do not add one.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I hope it can get better and better.

I can quickly find my case and help me better follow up customer problems.It is faster and more convenient to switch between different cases.Prompted information can help me understand the update status of the case.Tool optimization is a very important part of our work, and good tools can make our work more efficient.

(10,001+ employees)

"All-in-one Social Media Insight Gear"

What do you like best?

Aggregation of all channels and KPI's, and cascaded breakdown visual reports on "Campaign" or "Content" level.

Unifying cross platform Engagements at glance.

Support of the Paid Ads reports, to provide Performance checking.

Flexibility on the time filters, and accurate "Time Zone" based reports.

Schedule a Post in different formats for different platforms, post it as scheduled.

What do you dislike?

defining personalized gadget is a bit complex.

Lack of support on the "Telegram" which is our countries major communication channel.

Instagram not supporting direct posting from the platform (Media API limitation, not Sprinklrs issue actually)

Lack of support on Video View Rates in Instagram.

Not easy to separate the Story, and actual post engagements on the Instagram.

the mobile app is not friendly on the dashboard checking.

Sometimes the Account connections are disconnected, and the KPI's are missed during that time.

(Recently notification is coming, but KPI's seems not to be backtracked for that duration)

Recent upgrade on the "Space" environment, is a bit hard on the UI usage while it seems to be heavy for the browser processing power.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Perfect tool, with support of almost all main social media channels.

Main benefit: aggregating all the Channels and KPI in one suit, saving a lot of effort and time on merging cross platform report.

With Sprinklr you can get insight, of Total Social Media Status at a glance.

Cross platform Social campaign results are now easily aggregated.

"One Stop Social Stop"

What do you like best?

Makes management of multiple social platforms consolidated and easier to learn. If you're new to running social ads, this helps eliminate some of the barriers to entry. It's also good for budget management and making many changes in bulk. Customizable columns are helpful, and having the change history on record is useful. It saves time only having to log into one platform on Sprinklr instead of multiple platforms throughout the day.

What do you dislike?

Not all features available natively are in Sprinklr. There are occasionally errors that occur and do not have very thorough explanations or solutions in the UI. Support is available, but they usually time a bit of time to follow up with a solution, and don't always have a solution. It's frustrating that performance isn't as easy to see outside of the reports section, and I'd like there to be a "total" row for all campaigns i'm viewing, especially when across multiple engines.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of their support team and review their training materials

This helps our agency run paid social ads for our client, while ensuring that security and privacy are still in place for them. The client gets to opportunity to keep control of their budgets and ad spend, and it also requires their approval for publishing new ads, ensuring brand guidelines are followed. QA is something that's very import to the client the extra approval step makes sure they get to review anything and request changes before ads go live and start spending.

Internal Marketing Representative

"Great Social Platform"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to navigate and it's easy to create groups and post to a multitude of accounts at once. Scheduling posts out is simple and I love that you can sample what your post is going to look like on different screens.

What do you dislike?

Limiting calendar view gets tricky and glitchy. In working with as large of an organization as I do with several different account holders, I wish you could limit who can see which accounts. Our team is seeing all dental practices instead of just the ones they support which gets a little tricky.

We are using Sprinklr to respond to both Facebook and Google reviews as well as post on a mass scale as a company that supports over 800 dental offices

(10,001+ employees)

"Awesome one-stop shop for social analytics"

What do you like best?

Visualizations, menu, ability to download reports

What do you dislike?

A little hard to integrate with other third party capabilities like Bazaarvoice for Ratings & Reviews. We need easier ways to respond to R&R as well as consumer analytics coming from their platform to give us a 360 view of our consumer sentiment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Awesome product. They need to improve a little bit their openness to integrate with other tools in our company but overall, great product and service. Make sure you do a proper mapping and matching with all your existing capabilities and platforms, and get commitment beforehand to properly integrate. Otherwise, customizations later will be considerable.

Understand our consumer sentiment, great visualizations and reporting capabilities. It helps us connect all the interaction points with our consumers, saving us time from having to access different platforms, vendors and some times disconnected metrics.

"My Sprinklr Experience - Fantastic!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the simple design and interface of Sprinklr, and that you can view messages as if using a messaging service so it flows like a conversation.

What do you dislike?

With Sprinklr Space being quite new, there are still a few glitches that need ironing out. Sometimes messages close when you're halfway through typing, and it would be handy to be able to multi select messages when you're assigning them to the same case.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it!

Customers get responded to much quicker due to the simplicity and layout of Sprinklr, and the fact that all messages get filtered into one place. They are assigned fairly, and on the whole, pulled through in a timely manner.

"THE Solution for Streamlining Social Efforts "

What do you like best?

Sprinklr Core has allowed our team to streamline activity across global channels and agencies with asset management, global tagging structures, and consistent reporting. Being able to report out on KPIs globally has proven to be a true value to the business.

What do you dislike?

The only area of Sprinklr Core that I think needs some work is the Mobile App. Although the new updates and interface are nice, I find that it is quite slow - especially in areas like listening, asset manager, and reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My biggest recommendation to others considering Sprinklr Core is to make sure that you sign up for the Advanced Admin and Reporting Trainings. After the trainings both myself and my coworker felt much more comfortable within the platform and really had a better understanding of the inner workings of the tool.

Beyond streamlining our global efforts and facilitating engagement with our fans, we have been able to monitor and resolve any potential crises and report out on our performance to the business at large.

(10,001+ employees)

"The best social media management tool"

What do you like best?

I love how in-depth the repprting and listening tools are. The asset management tool is awesome as well!

Filters are your friend. Knock out the noise and irrelevant posts, or narrow it down to a specific product you're posting about. If your client wants information on how posts about a certain product perform, that information is right at your fingertips!

Also, their customer support is second to none and always helps you in a timely manner, even on weekends.

What do you dislike?

Twitter analytics are considerably off from what the native analytics show.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make the switch. You won't regret it!

Reporting to clients. They always want to know more!

Community Relations Representative
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Heartland Dental + Sprinklr"

What do you like best?

Scalability, ease of use, customer service, design, robustness.

What do you dislike?

Limited customizations to our specific business structure.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's great! Listen to Sprinklr's business strategy recommendations. I'm really glad I let them take the reigns and steer us in the right direction as far as setup goes.

We're using Sprinklr to actively monitor patient engagement, including unhappy patients who we may have not known about, had it not been for Sprinklr. By allowing us to engage these patients in an efficient, scalable way, Sprinklr is helping us retain existing patients. We also use the tool to publish to our social channels in order to attract more new patients.

"Easy Organized Scheduling "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to organize my social posts by campaigns, which is great for my clients that have very different lines of businesses. It shows all posts across social platforms so it allows me to see what is going live across the board which is very convenient

What do you dislike?

I think the calendar work plan is cleaner, but its harder to distinguish the times and dates and scroll through, I may have to spend more time playing with it but I wish it was easier to see a whole day of posts in one frame.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Training is very important to utilizing the product

Sprinklr Social engagement and publishing allows a company to run multiple campaigns and fulfill different content buckets in a clear format, that in the end allows to look deeper analytically than the native social platform can offer.

"At first it might seem to be complicated, but late it's going to be your home!"

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly Sprinklr is, It's very reliable and you can really have every single detailed detailed prepared for you and ready to report, sometimes already in the form of a report. The amazing way of monitoring the queues and the agents numbers, performance and adherence is really wonderful!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes while opening a public twitter contact it becomes so difficult to filter the tweets and figure out the main sender's tweets.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very user friendly and easy to use.

Social media moderation and customer support. A very strictly organized flow of reopened contacts when the sender is pushing back on the main one, we don't have to wait for it's turn in our main queue but it can now appear in a (reopened contacts) dashboard

"Positive and efficient"

What do you like best?

The best part of Sprinklr is the layout of the UI. Very organised and easy to navigate. The automatic refresh and notifications make Sprinklr easy to keep track of while in the background.

What do you dislike?

It would make it a little better if there were a feature to be able to mark/track a case that you may need to update or follow up on later. It's inconvenient to need to dig all the way through your previous messages in order to find a case that you need to chase up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend a few moments to grasp the layout and features, you'll be flying through it within minutes.

Sprinklr makes the workflow and processes so much easier to handle, everything is in front of you in terms of adding the necessary Macros and properties to a case.

Chief Marketing Officer

"Social at scale"

I
(10,001+ employees)

"One of the best Social Customer service platform"

What do you like best?

Sprinklr makes it super easy to plan, implement, design & run any new program / process weather it's for Social Care / Proactive publishing. I have been using Sprinklr for more than 5 years now and Implemented multiple solutions to make Social Care a step easier every time for the Internal Teams to improve our customer's experience. It's easy to tell what's working and what's not with Sprinklr's robust reporting insights which provides you the flexibility to customize your reporting to see what you want and not stick to the standard reporting and metrics, to top all of this, Sprinklr let's you create a custom metrics with a combination of several metrics which adds to the flexibility and gives you what you need :)

What do you dislike?

Sprinklr works best to our interest and tries to accommodate all the features / enhancement requests to match our needs. Having said, the delivery time is usually longer than promised.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One Stop Application that covers all your Social Team needs. Go for it!!

It's hard to complete the list of all the use cases that Sprinklr has helped us solve in the past few years. They constantly try to work with us and understand the issues and come back with a solution. I'm a fan of their Dev team sitting in India who make things truly easy!

(10,001+ employees)

"Great tool - but takes a digital expert to reach its full potential "

What do you like best?

I love the ability to post with our required properties on a desktop and mobile device.

The reporting options are also phenomenal. Though it can be challenging at first, once you fully grasp the Sprinklr platform, the monitoring and reporting options are endless. Especially when it comes to reviewing different timeframes and managing the filters. Much easier than any platforms I've reviewed in the past.

What do you dislike?

The changes that happen with properties this last year caused a lot of confusion and previous year reports to be null and void. I'm not sure if this is due to SAP or Sprinklr as a whole, but this transition made us feel like we were starting at ground zero for reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely key for larger corporations. I've helped smaller corporations with their social programs and gotten by with smaller social management tools (ie. Buffer), but would highly recommend Sprinklr for any mid-size to larger corporations. There is no comparison in the needs, benefits, and ROI.

Being a part of SAP, there are many benefits we've received. Most importantly would be the ability to schedule in advance with defined properties, then report out on those properties. Having all users understand and use the same properties has been challenging, but when they do it's been incredible to see and present real data. Many of our stakeholders are continuously confused about Social Media reports and data, so the various options within Sprinklr have helped modify data/reports for different audiences.

UT

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

So simple to navigate through this system. Unlike our previous tool that we used to manage (Salesforce). I knew who was talking with or had a clue on what was going on based on the information that was provided to us prior to opening the case. The personalized feel of being able to see the consumer's picture created interesting dialogue when I was able to speak with the consumer. I could get a little personal with them based on their photo about their likes and dislikes. I couldn't do this with my previous system.

What do you dislike?

I cannot say that there was anything that I disliked about the tool. It was an upgrade compared to what we had before. The product in my opinion is flawless and there is no need to make any changes as what has been presented is strong enough in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want an upgraded product at a cheaper rate...I highly recommend this.

Social Media related issues via the U-verse and DTV platforms. The benefits are huge. It's a huge time saver. I didn't have to work as hard to toggle through cases and speaking with consumers. I was able to dedicate more of my time with consumers who were unable to speak with me via the Social Media platform by giving them calls and advising them on how to use the platform space. This gave me more flexibility.

UF

"Best Social Suite Available"

What do you like best?

Sprinklr is so customizable which enables you to shape the tool to meet your needs as well as the needs for your company. The biggest components I use are the reporting and engagement tools. I can access so many data points and illustrate the way I need to for a particular report. The engagement tool is wonderful because you can set up custom form fields to better understand who your audience is, what pain points they have, and how you were able to assist them via social.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve can be steep when you're onboarding new members to your team. Sprinklr does have great training tools and the new community is also a good resource for training. I wish the listening component was a bit simpler to use. It's taken me a while to properly set it up, and there are tweaks that still need to be made for search terms.

Build greater brand awareness, and provide best in class support. We've been able to provide swift support as needed for our customers. We are looking forward to using the platform to help with additional goals as well to continue building on success.

Sprinklr Modern Engagement Features

6.5
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.7*
* Social Media Management Category
Do you work for Sprinklr Modern Engagement?