Sprinklr Modern Engagement Reviews & Product Details

What is Sprinklr Modern Engagement?

Sprinklr is the first unified customer experience management platform for the enterprise. We help the world’s largest brands reach, engage, and listen to their customers on Facebook, Twitter, and 23+ other social channels for the purposes of marketing, advertising, research, care, and commerce. Sprinklr does all of that on one unified platform, which integrates with legacy systems and allows siloed teams to collaborate to deliver a seamless experience to every one of their customers across any channel — at scale. Headquartered in New York City with 1,400 employees in 19 offices, Sprinklr works with 1,200+ global companies including Nike, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, Samsung, more than 50% of the Fortune 50, and nine out of ten of the world’s most valuable brands. Its partners include SAP, IBM, Microsoft, and many others across the CXM ecosystem. For more information, visit sprinklr.com, chat with us at @sprinklr, or email info@sprinklr.com.

Sprinklr Modern Engagement Screenshots

1-25 of 64 total Sprinklr Modern Engagement reviews

Sprinklr Modern Engagement Reviews

1-25 of 64 total Sprinklr Modern Engagement reviews
Communication Specialist

"A good tool with a lot of malfunctions"

What do you like best?

The way it puts everything in one place - comments, messages, various platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. The ease of answering all the comments and questions in the same place. The archive for all the posts on a Facebook page. The ease of scheduling posts for a whole month in advance. I hope that I'll soon be able to use it for Instagram properly as well. Also, it would be great to access the library easily and find my own uploads there.

What do you dislike?

The Search function for the Messenger only works for the messages received, but not for our responses too. The mobile Sprinklr for Instagram never functioned, even after I checked with the support team from Sprinklr if I do anything wrong (I wasn't). I couldn't add name or page tags in the posts. The photo/video library is a mess. I recently experienced more than 7 times a bug on my smartphone, where a message appeared (You cannot use Sprinklr on this device) and obviously couldn't use the app on my Android device, the one that I use since 2017.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Patience with the bugs. I hope that I'll soon be able to use it for Instagram properly as well. Also, it would be great to access the library easily and find my own uploads there.

I manage Microsoft Romania Facebook page and it would be a brilliant tool once all the bugs are fixed. I hope that I'll soon be able to use it for Instagram properly as well. Also, it would be great to access the library easily and find my own uploads there.

Graphic Designer
Design

"Graphic Designer"

What do you like best?

It was easier to use that other programs we have used previously. There are so many options that the system gives you and your customers.

What do you dislike?

It seem like with the display world, there is so much more that technology allows us to do. I think more simple features would be better. The learning curve can be difficult and the fact that some deep coding is need can limit companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Learn the system well and try to get a full understanding of it's features. There is so much more than meets the eye and you can do many things with this program. There are so many options that the system gives you and your customers.

The coding aspect is huge and allows for so many more options when using the display. I think the direction the features head in can really allow for more uses over time.

"Sprinklr Core Use for Social Media Publishing"

What do you like best?

The planner view. I like the ability of viewing what I have staged on each platform for each day, with the ease of seeing if there are any "holes" in our posting schedule.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, though it hasn't happened in about a month or so, there seems to be a "miscommunication"/"translation error" between Sprinklr and Facebook. Some of our Facebook videos, particularly if they were added through the planner and not the SAM, have uploaded as 360 videos when they shouldn't have.

We're working on expanding our reach, particularly to younger audiences (as a broadcast television series, our mean audience age is older). Sprinklr core analytics helps us realize which strategies are effective and which are not.

Senior Analyst

"I use the reporting section for analytics and social listening on a daily basis "

What do you like best?

The UI is pretty clean and easy to understand. It's very helpful to large companies who manage multiple brands. It's great for permissioning and restricting/allowing access to certain users/groups. I like that Sprinklr has access to most all networks.

What do you dislike?

The support system is not the best - you do not get very clear answers from support techs and often times they just say, "nope, that's the way it is" -- it doesn't really feel like they are investigating the issue nor really want to get to root of our problem(s). Secondly, data purity. The data in reporting never matches native analytics and while I understand it will never match exactly, it is very off. So off that we don't trust it. As mentioned above, it's great that we have access to all these networks but when the data integrity is questioned, we can't really use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

How much do you care about data being accurate? If it's not that big of a concern, go with Sprinklr. If it's a big deal for you, find another solution.

Content optimization. Cross-channel successes and failures. Are we meeting our benchmarks? Do we need to reset and evaluate based on performance. I work with always on measurement and reporting back to leadership the lay of the land and/or action items on how we intend to improve.

"Robust Platform, But Not the Most User-Friendly"

What do you like best?

Ability to control hundreds of accounts quickly and easily, and ability to schedule posts to all accounts at once.

What do you dislike?

The interface is not the most user-friendly. You can customize views which is a plus, but until you do that it can be tricky finding everything you need.

We post monthly updates to over 170 individual pages for each office in our company. We also need a way to monitor what each office posts and Sprinklr solves both these needs.

AC

"Mixed Feelings"

What do you like best?

First of all, I should say upfront that my role as Community Manager has me managing moderation only. My team and I do not handle marketing or listening, so my review is strictly from a Customer Care & Moderation perspective.

I love how flexible and customizable Sprinklr is. As my team and I have identified needed modifications to rules, queues, and macros, it's been unbelievably easy to make those changes. The platform is so flexible that even if I can't figure out how to modify the settings how I want, our Success Manager can usually help us get there. Very rarely (so far) have we come up empty-handed and needed to come up with an alternative solution.

From a management standpoint, Sprinklr's reporting options are incredible. Our previous platform (Expion) required that we reach out to our account rep for any reporting dashboards we wanted or needed. From there, it could take literally weeks for them to complete building them, and aside from basic filters, I couldn't change anything with the data.

In contrast, Sprinklr allows me to create my own reporting dashboards that can look at macro usage counts to average handle time by user/moderator, and more. I can make and modify dashboards at will. I can schedule exports to remove the extra work of opening and manually exporting them. The dashboards have a whole host of visualization options. You can take the more left-brained approach (tables with a bunch of text) or the more right-brained option (lots of visual graphs and charts). I can't tell you how much I've loved having such a dynamic set of reporting tools and options.

What do you dislike?

Support and stability are huge frustrations. First, let me talk about support.

So the downside to Sprinklr's customization capabilities is that it's very challenging to get support. They have a great Knowledge Portal with a massive FAQ database, but it's all very high level and general. So if your organization has a lot of specialized or customized rules, queues, etc..., then good luck finding an FAQ that gets specific enough to help.

Their customer community (forum) is either under-utilized by clients or clients do not bother to reply to other clients' posts/questions (perhaps, again, because of the specificity of different set-ups and customizations). That said, Sprinklr employees commented on one of my posts with very helpful information and even modified an FAQ on the spot to include information it hadn't before that.

But worst of all, their ticketing system is a nightmare. To start, they demand so much information that it's really discouraging to even create a ticket. Even then, they nearly always ask for more details, and sometimes it feels as though they don't even read the details you give them.

Because of the instabilities we've experienced (read on for more on that....), we've reported a lot of tickets. Most of the issues resolve themselves after a few days or a week, and the ticket gets closed without any real troubleshooting or feedback from support. At one point, they started demanding VIDEOS of issues because they couldn't reproduce. So we started including videos by default, but their support staff still asks questions of us that are answered either in the ticket description or the screenshots they demand or the video they started demanding.

It feels a lot like their approach is, "Keep asking questions until the glitch sorts itself out," which is not a good support tactic.

About half the tickets we've opened, I resolved myself after troubleshooting ALONE for well over a week.

As for Sprinklr's stability, it's spotty at best. We've had a lot of random, oddball issues that support never really acknowledges or resolves but that seem to resolve themselves. Macros failing, moderator accounts going unavailable while they're actively working in the platform, filters not working, rules breaking, etc... Since we implemented in late April (almost 3 months to the day), there hasn't been a single week that's gone by without us opening at least 1 (and usually 2 or 3) tickets.

It's been a nonstop battle trying to get the system to work smoothly and consistently, and since most of our tickets get closed without any real troubleshooting or resolution, problems pop up repeatedly. But support can't reproduce, soooo...."let us know if it happens again!" So you can wait a week and close the ticket again? Why bother?

I mean, I still bother because I'd rather open tickets and get no resolution than to not even try.

But, yeah. As much as Sprinklr has improved all the work we do, it's also been a massive frustration. Expion was nowhere near as good for moderation in general, but their support was responsive and resolution-oriented. If I could have Sprinklr's functionality with Expion's support, I'd be in heaven.

But for now, I honestly wish I still had Expion. I can work around limited function, but limited support is almost impossible to suffer through.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be mindful of your business needs. Demand education on setting up and modifying rules, queues, & macros. You may even want to request to be part of the process when your implementation manager starts building your client environments.

Because Sprinklr is live, it works really well for a team like mine with lots of moderators working simultaneously. No more worrying about people stepping on others' work items or accidental double-responses. Again, reporting is so much better now, so I'm better able to keep track of productivity and do quick spot-checks on quality.

(5001-10,000 employees)

"Daily UX could be improved"

What do you like best?

As I am handeling multiple countries for social media content, I like the fact that we can use one tool across EMEA. I also like a lot the planner functionaility that gives me a very good overview of what is going live per country. If the reporting is set up correctly, it also gives a very good overview of post performance with all relevant key facts about impressions, reach etc - this data can be used very good to show our partners the power of our social media reach.

What do you dislike?

The reporting funcitonality is not very handy - I still struggle to get the data I need for my posts, considering that I only want data for one business line in my company and would need it per country. Also summerys of performance for certain areas are missing on my end where I can individually select the filters. It would alos be fantastic to get notifications from sprinkler via mail if performance for my business line is struggeling including suggestions of what I could do to get numbers up - meaning Sprinkler would more be a consultancy tool instead of just a tool to get things live.

Furthermore I would love ot have Instagram integrated in the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Train your teams well on the product - I am pretty sure that there are many more using possibilities that I am not aware of due to a missing training - especially in the field of data analysis.

We can plan very well ahead with Sprinkler which allows us to cope with peaks in workload, holidays etc.

"Spirnklr a good tool for ORM "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to quickly create a column to track hashtags and then be able to respond to those hashtags from within the dashboard itself. Also once a dashboard is setup - it gives a quick preview of the overall conversations that are happening across the various hashtags on each individual platform.

I also like that it's easy to assign conversations to relevant team members from the main dashboard itself.

What do you dislike?

Was unable to utilize analytics, custom reporting and any report as such to its fullest capability. Was too complex to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it's a good product as long as there is sufficient training and support.

Tracking and monitoring audience sentiment and being able to respond to all of our customers.

The best benefit so far has been to be able to coordinate with internal teams when it comes to assigning queries and also the ability to keep track of overall conversations.

(10,001+ employees)

"Great interface with necessary customer support improvements"

What do you like best?

Usability; UX; easy to export data to outside partners; a decent quick glance interface for all social media platforms; analytics measurements are easily found with the expanded list of metrics within the tool

What do you dislike?

lag time from customer support when issues arise; the lack of action based solutions provided as a work around when a problem happens; constant updates to existing scheduled reports when linked dashboard is reset or otherwise manipulated; delayed response from chat box hence limited or non-usage

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Increase response time from customer support. Have solutions based advice when issues arise. Have a more extensive forums and/or Q&A section within the site. Increase the response time from chat box.

visitor engagement with all social media posts based upon business-related KPIs; having an API functionality allows for easy transmission with partner data visualization tool

Account Manager

"Sprinklr is okay"

What do you like best?

It has quite a number of features and integration to most social media platforms. You can do quite a lot and share work with a team and also use the ticketing system to take care of complaints and inquiries on the page.

What do you dislike?

UI is a little cluttered and menus are hard to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really learn how to use it

I feel like I could have done all of this simpler with native features of Facebook. UI needs to be improved and made more intuitive. Layout is confusing and bugs are all around.

EI
(10,001+ employees)

"Yet to deliver on Social Customer support capabilities"

What do you like best?

Sprinklr does a great job with Social marketing - campaign management and one to many responses. I also like the tool's ability to aggregate posts and conversations from several different types of social media platforms - not just the usual facebook and twitter

What do you dislike?

The tool fell short in its social customer support capabilities, which was a disappointment. It needs a lot of customization to deliver a contact center like one to one engagement. The account reps have promised for a long time that Sprinklr will be releasing a custom built social support module but we are yet to see this

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for brand marketing, I would not recommend for social media customer support

Social media management, brand advocacy, social customer support. It helped our organization with social listening and keeping tabs on emerging customer discussions around our product and brand, allowing us to react qucikly

"At-A-Glance Insights"

What do you like best?

I like Sprinklr because it provides a well thought out dashboard style visual reference for where online your company is being talked about. This is the best as-a glance monitoring social software I have used.

What do you dislike?

It logs users out a bit too often for my taste, but I understand it's for my own security, which I can appreciate.

Sprinklr benefits our business by keeping our international social teams connected. This provides a better experience for our customers and for our Social Teams.

Senior Digital Account Manager & Strategist

"Old School but gets everything done"

What do you like best?

Robust reporting, publishing and commenting dashboards, excellent for multi-channel and omni channel accounts that needs complete c m management

What do you dislike?

Clunky and unreliable for consistency in data pulled through. Often disconnects from other platforms. Still working out some glitches. Instagram direct messages do not currently pull through and that would be very helpful if that was resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sprinklr is great for volume control and publishing. I would recommend fact checking the analytics with the numbers that the platforms are self-reporting.

Publishing, community management and content management for over 50 brands under the same parent comapny

"A good, occasionally overwhelming social tool"

What do you like best?

Sprinklr has provided an effective way for me to manage various business-related social media accounts across various platforms. My favorite tool is the post scheduler, which lays out my posts in a easy-to-understand calendar.

What do you dislike?

Some of the user analytics tools are beyond my understanding. I also find that my multiple "influencer" inboxes don't always sort responses the way I'd like them to.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to adjust your influencers if you care about those kinds of notifications.

Sprinklr makes managing multiple business-related social media accounts easy and intuitive.

(10,001+ employees)

"Honest review of Sprinklr"

What do you like best?

the flexibility to setup custom rules, actions, and tags. I also like the support I have gotten. the staff is usually quick to respond, and helpful. I also like the UGC portion of sprinklr, but feel it could be improved a bit.

What do you dislike?

The layout is not user friendly at all, there are some jumping through hoops when navigating Sprinklr and add-on modules for basic things cost a bit of money - such as the paid advertising portion of Sprinklr. Also when platform updates are made, they are not always pulled in right away and you might need to wait for an update before you can use the new format.

Scheduling postings, data pulling for social media, engagement monitoring and moderation. organic campaign analytics, organic posting

(10,001+ employees)

"Its a great product but could be better"

What do you like best?

It gets the job done for what it is assigned to do. That's is the only positive note I have.

What do you dislike?

The list could be long but understanding of the product within your team lacks. There is no proactiveness from the support to resolve an issue.

For an issue that is reported a ago there is no solution and if the solution is there too its temporary. As a solution provider in this particular metric you guys should be on top of your game but I do not see that interest from you people

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be very clear on the deliverables from Sprinklr

We are completely utilizing Sprinklr as Social CRM for Dell. its customizable.

AM

"Sprinklr Review "

What do you like best?

Ease of scheduling and content management

What do you dislike?

I have had an issue with incorrect data on reports almost every single month. Sprinklr is not super user friendly. The support staff is sometimes not super attentive or timely. I find community management to be difficult to see which threads have already been responded to, and it does not show previous interactions or comments with a commenter.

We utilize Sprinklr for monthly reporting analytics. The platform has helped the global teams organize content and make sure nothing is being posted at the same time, and that content is varied between the teams.

Paid Media Operations Coordinator
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Sprinklr Review"

What do you like best?

The look and feel of reporting - I like how dynamic it feels.

What do you dislike?

Going from regular reporting to ads reporting is super confusing.

We are trying to showcase all different social aspects on Sprinklr Core. (Organic and Paid, FB, LinkedIn, Twitter).

UP

"Efficient for scheduling, tagging, not for community management"

What do you like best?

I like the tagging features Sprinklr includes, and scheduling is more advanced than most platforms without bogging the user down with unnecessary features.

What do you dislike?

For community management, Sprinklr is slow and requires too many clicks for when you're dealing with large volumes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When setting up the platform to your desires, make sure you have a plan long before, rather than making the changes as you go.

It does manage a large volume of cases and has many reporting tools that are useful.

"Good for quick scheduling. Needs to be more up to date and customer friendly."

What do you like best?

The simplicity of scheduling posts and the interface of things you can add to the post.

What do you dislike?

i) The complexity of reports.

ii) The fact that it is not updated with latest introductions such as video upload to LinkedIN

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/A

Employer brand campaigns. I'm utilizing Sprinklr to increase engagement and visibility to our audience. It is easy to keep a track and measure results across time and geographies.

AP
(10,001+ employees)

"Very Good Monitoring Tool"

What do you like best?

Sprinklr is probably the most robust social media management platform on the market. Its monitoring module is probably the best feature. Using things like custom queues and macros can save a lot of time for community managers.

What do you dislike?

- Reporting numbers do not always match the native channel.

- Support leaves a lot to be desired.

- Very expensive

- Cumbersome to setup and scale

- One place for 30+ social media accounts

- Shorter SLA times

- Better visibility into audit trail

"Sprinklr is a Powerful Tool that isn't always Intuitive "

What do you like best?

Sprinklr is a very powerful tool for tracking social analytics across multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

While it is a robust tool, it can be very hard to learn and to make changes to without keeping up on the proper training.

We need to be able to track social analytics such as reach, engagement, video views and more. When set up properly, the reporting dashboards are second to none.

(10,001+ employees)

"I amthe authorized FaceBook person for our Community."

What do you like best?

I like that you can schedule far in advance.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that post are rejected for simple reasons and sometimes notifications do not happen in a timely fashion. Many times I am away from my desk and find out after the fact that my post did not happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Trial first

FaceBook presence. More families and potential residents like and comment on our page.

(10,001+ employees)

"Good overall, could use some tweaks"

What do you like best?

Easy to gather relevant posts by search terms

What do you dislike?

When I click on a post for more detail, and then try to return to my original list, it wipes the list of posts so I have to use the same search term over again and scroll down to where I last was

Searching for posts that are relevant to trending scams

AM

"Sprinklr, a fruitful relationship that requires lots of maintenance and effort."

What do you like best?

Customizability, I've heard it can do everything and more within one platform..therefore saving you LOTS of time.

What do you dislike?

SO complicated, so much room for error, costly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an investment in time, training and lots of $$$. I have heard it is awesome among a lot of peers I am not there yet but have high hopes. Be ready spend a lot of time on on-borading and training.

It is very robust but very complicated to learn/use

Sprinklr Modern Engagement Features

6.5
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.7*
* Social Media Management Category
Do you work for Sprinklr Modern Engagement?