Sprinklr Modern Engagement Reviews & Product Details

What is Sprinklr Modern Engagement?

Sprinklr is the first unified customer experience management platform for the enterprise. We help the world’s largest brands reach, engage, and listen to their customers on Facebook, Twitter, and 23+ other social channels for the purposes of marketing, advertising, research, care, and commerce. Sprinklr does all of that on one unified platform, which integrates with legacy systems and allows siloed teams to collaborate to deliver a seamless experience to every one of their customers across any channel — at scale. Headquartered in New York City with 1,400 employees in 19 offices, Sprinklr works with 1,200+ global companies including Nike, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, Samsung, more than 50% of the Fortune 50, and nine out of ten of the world’s most valuable brands. Its partners include SAP, IBM, Microsoft, and many others across the CXM ecosystem. For more information, visit sprinklr.com, chat with us at @sprinklr, or email info@sprinklr.com.

Sprinklr Modern Engagement Screenshots

1-10 of 10 total Sprinklr Modern Engagement reviews

Sprinklr Modern Engagement Reviews

1-10 of 10 total Sprinklr Modern Engagement reviews

"Sprinklr Is The Worst."

What do you like best?

I like that it is great for managing multiple accounts from multiple stakeholders, and it's designed to serve a multi-layered organization.

What do you dislike?

Everything else. The team at Sprinklr has made my experience with the tool at 2 companies complete garbage. The team is not knowledgeable and not only do they make little effort to assist, they also don't find solutions. It feels constantly like the Sprinklr team isn't paid enough and they're all terrible at client services. I cannot recommend them less. The people I've worked with at Sprinklr never know what they're talking about and cannot solve client troubles.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not consider Sprinklr. Use the native tools because the Sprinklr team will not serve you. Go with Opal?

I have solved no business problems. Sprinklr has created new problems. Onboarding a tool is always a troublesome step (to get all stakeholders to integrate it into a process, etc.), but the Sprinklr team was not at all adept at on boarding. I had to have my team and my agency conduct RACI exercises and properly onboard. The Sprinklr team was useless and uninformed about how they could fit in and could not provide a case for the tool to serve us (SPRINKLR SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE TOOL TO SERVE US!)

UR

"Sprinklr lacking in comparison to competition"

What do you like best?

It has potential for large companies managing a multitude of brands, but for any company managing less than ten brands it doesn't provide much value.

What do you dislike?

The dashboards are broken out into too small of fractured pieces and monitoring can't be filtered as smooth as other social media management platforms. The customer support is almost nonexistent and unless you mark something as on fire the responses can take weeks. Also, onboarding is nonexistent and you are left to filter through unhelpful documents rather than walk through setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a hard look at your company and see if you are big enough to truly need a platform like sprinklr. There are platforms that are incredibly user friendly and provide amazing support that make social media management and customer service through a platform much easier.

Nothing beyond scheduling and basic reporting.

"Sprinkl isn't my fave"

What do you like best?

The compliance approval process is fairly straightforward.

What do you dislike?

Let me count the ways ... I previously used HubSpot and for social media posting, Spinkrl pales by comparison with the exception of compliance approval process and pricing (as Sprinklr is limited to Social Media & HubSpot isn't.)

To start with Sprinklr is buggy. At least once a month we encounter an issue.

Customer service has to go thru the main admin(s). With HubSpot, any user could contact client service for help PLUS actually get an answer promptly.

Training is easier to arrange for with HubSpot. We got training initially, but the reality is social media positions turn over frequently, so companies have a need for ongoing training. If you can't provide it, at least have some videos available on your website.

System is not intuitive. See comment about training or videos above. If someone shows you what to do, it's ok, but if you have to figure it out yourself, good luck. Some stuff like changing AM to PM could be way easier. And Smart Posts? (ie you set a time and it posts in that time zone around the world automatically) aren't offered.

The company charges a lot more to add one person and it can take days if not weeks. With HubSpot, I could add extra people myself in minutes and (up to a limit) pay the same price.

Reporting was simple with HubSpot. I still haven't figured out how to run reports I'd like to see since Sprinklr's last so-called upgrade.

I could go on, but those are my biggest gripes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stay away.

Umh .... am I supposed to know what that is? Is that a "core" part of Sprinklr?

"Extremely Inconvenient"

What do you like best?

Sprinklr's reporting options are decent. There really isn't anything beneficial about this platform that I've found.

What do you dislike?

It feels like Sprinklr was created by people who've rarely, if ever, actually posted to these platforms. It takes so many extra steps/clicks just to post a link and image to Twitter than it does on any other platform. The process of deleting a tweet in platform is needlessly tedious. Also, social monitoring is too difficult to the point of not being worth it to use at all. Just make it easier and faster to post directly to platforms without so many unnecessary steps.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Unless you have unlimited time to post and know nothing about social media, find another more convenient platform to use.

Our analytics team used to rely on Sprinklr's analytics, but we use another company for that now. The only reason I think we're using Sprinklr is because of the contract.

AH
(10,001+ employees)

"Terrible Training, growing too fast, totally unreliable, bugs"

What do you like best?

In concept, the whole platform sounds great. Being able to publish to as many channels and accounts, being able to drill down listening and analytics in one place is a great idea. We are still customers and wish that the platform worked.

What do you dislike?

Training was a total web-based checklist that had no hands-on training. If you are a customer and you start to sense this, you need to throw up the red flag quick. They are growing fast and on-boarding clients quickly and it comes through in the training. We constantly have posts that fail to publish, the self serve ad platform was super buggy and support was not helpful, they miss deadlines and they misinterpreted our contract which left us very behind. We've heard similar experiences from people in and outside of our industry. I can't stress enough: do not hire these guys.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would not recommend this product to a large enterprise.

The publishing solution did save time versus our previous vendor; once our listening platform is configured correctly, it will be very useful.

Response from Rebecca Takada of Sprinklr Modern Engagement

Dear User,

First off, the experience you detailed in your review is unacceptable and not up to our standards. We will absolutely make it right.

Please message us at your earliest convenience, and put us to work. Your feedback is critical, and we want to ensure you have a better experience from here on out.

Looking forward to helping out,

Rebecca & the Sprinklr Team

"Poorly managed team, lack of strategic direction"

What do you like best?

The team are friendly - but that is not enough.

What do you dislike?

Lack of proactive insight or communiation of any type - e.g. optimisation suggestions come from us as the client, rather than them as the experts. There s also poor account management in general - small things like letting us know when our main point of contact will be OOO and who will be covering in their absence. I often wonder whether they understand the systems they use.

We have outsourced the running of our social media to SPrinklr Core - business benefits include reduced costs byb not having to build the team and technologies internally

PR Specialist
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Difficult to use"

What do you like best?

I can't say there's anything I really like about this product.

What do you dislike?

The interface-- modules aren't clear, searching for content is difficult. Always feels very disorganized.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure your team is willing to put in a lot of time on training. Not an easy tool to use.

We want to streamline the way we produce, seed, and post content on social media. Unfortunately because Sprinklr is not very easy to use many stakeholders use email to share content instead. Not efficient!

UG

"Looks good, breaks a lot, completely unreliable"

What do you like best?

Interface looks nice and the drag and drop idea is good.

What do you dislike?

We brought Sprinklr in to fill a gap with social media customer service and social media marketing projects. Unfortunately within a month we noticed a lot of problems. We found that the tool provided unreliable reporting and inaccurate data. We had issues with our social media channel integrations - sometimes content would be posted to the wrong account or in a format different to what showed in the tool. It turns out the Sprinklr sales team over-promised and massively under-delivered on the capabilities - what they showed us ended up not working. Their customer service was awful when we wanted it all fixed and it was just a poor overall experience. I would not recommend this tool to any business.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get all the capabilities in writing. Sprinklr really let us down - over-promising and showing us features that failed to work in a real world environment. When asked to fix the issues, the Sprinklr team was slow, didn't respond to emails unless the issues was escalated to our Vice President and ultimately couldn't fix half of the features that we were told were standard.

Sprinklr actually ended up costing us more money than benefits realized with time spent fixing the tool and having to do things manually. Also the data was unreliable which resulted in some inefficient social media planning.

"Sprinklr is functional but buggy"

What do you like best?

Sprinklr has integration capabilities that make the platform helpful to use for a variety of tasks.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are buggy and the Sprinklr support team can be slow to resolve issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be patient.

Social media community management, publishing, and reporting. Social listening capabilities can be powerful when used correctly.

IM

"Unreliable reporting data more often than not."

What do you like best?

Our representative was polite and helped as best he could.

What do you dislike?

The primary issue I had with Sprinklr was my inability to trust much of the channel specific data provided within the "reporting dashboards." Having used it for pieces of ongoing monthly reports for over a year and a half, each month was a challenge as there was almost always a problem somewhere with the analytics it delivered. Discrepancies between Sprinklr and channel insights, including Facebook and YouTube; significant Twitter data issues, such as reporting Follower counts up to tens of thousands of Followers fewer than reality; etc. Being often unavoidable in the 1.5 years I worked with it, it became more and more difficult to trust my reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

From an analytics standpoint, unless improved significantly in the last few months I'd recommend looking elsewhere. If that's not possible, pay very close attention to the data it presents.

Sprinklr Modern Engagement Features

6.5
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.7*
* Social Media Management Category
Do you work for Sprinklr Modern Engagement?