Spinify Reviews & Product Details

Spinify Overview

What is Spinify?

Gamification is tough. Motivating staff is even tougher. Spinify has solved the gamification puzzle with the fastest and easiest setup in the industry. Using data learned from over 280,000 leaderboards we have built world-class playbooks with amazing sample data. Setup time transforms from weeks to minutes. The result is your team gets gamified faster. See outcomes quicker. There is good reason that Spinify is the fastest growing gamification platform and is #1 for relationship, implementation and most importantly usability. Read our reviews :) Spinify is the missing sales enablement piece, connecting CRM and all the other software you use to manage sales. Spinify lets you create competitions to change behavior and move the needle. No matter the size of your sales team or where your data is located Spinify can turn it into a competition that drives results.

Spinify Details

Spinify gamifies business activities for all target based employees.

Spinify is the only gamification platform offering sample data and playbooks. The result is a super fast setup. Our focus on the player themselves and using 100's of gamification techniques to motivate and drive performance. At Spinify we are truly a customer company with 24/7 chat.

Spinify

Spinify Screenshots

Spinify Reviews

Showing 263 Spinify reviews
Already have Spinify?
Response from Matt Bullock of Spinify

Thanks for a great review 🤩🤩🤩

What do you like best?

what I like the best it refreshes when somebody gets a proselyte also the prize store and too meeting your objectives it shows how you can meet the goals.Spinify enables us to relate clearly to Salesforce, so our reps can see their realtime activity beat, and ability close they are to showing up at accomplishment, or outperforming an accomplice. We can even run contention leaderboards authentically from a spreadsheet for any custom arrangements programs we have to make. Exploiting our business gathering's not kidding soul, we similarly sanctioned gamification, giving them extra credit when they work out positively past, or meet the aggregate of their arrangement requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I detest when the focuses are removed. sticker, you don't have any idea of how to get where you have to go. Spinify gives us that map and the "you are here" achievement. We are achieving our goals since we right now know accurately where we are and where we have to go. At this moment, many are defied with a through and through far off inside arrangements power, delivering our Spinify level board shows un-recognizable. The Spinify Chrome growth has been helpful to pivot our reps, yet I could see a motivator in additional features which would be valuable in getting them to choose to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

keep on looking and exploreing and observing the dashboard Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Carrying execution to the front line of each discussion. Making a positive serious environment. too its a cool dashboard numerous highlights on it. I'm a firm disciple that people need to succeed, anyway it looks like a guide at a mall… you see that manual for see where you have to go, yet if there is a not a "you are here" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Matt Bullock of Spinify

What an amazing review - appreciate all the effort - Raven you legend🤩

What do you like best?

It's a very competitive structure I love the motivation it gives the teams! It's really easy to use and I love being able to see how close I am to rewards by the click of a button. The ability to see when I received my points and where I am on the board this month based on my percentages and everyone else's is really nice.it's a very simple design with easy to follow updates! There are so many upsides to using Spinify especially because of the incentive it brings to meeting our goals in inbound and outbound rates and sales. I personally like how everything is so organized I love keeping track of everything and this platform makes for easy tracking of how I'm doing and where I need improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind in dislikes,it's a very simple design with easy to follow updates! If i were to say anything in dislikes maybe it's the fact that occasionally the points I receive aren't attached to a specific date. I still get the points so it's really not that big of a deal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're on the fence you should definitely give Spinify a shot. It has an amazing platform easy to use, and a great motivator for any team. It will bring together your staff in the best way! It also saves a lot of emails about who's rates are what and how everyone is doing in meeting the mark. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using Spinify makes our team stats more available which in itself is an amazing motivator for the staff members. There is a sense of competition but for each individual separately and in groups together. The competition brings the staff together in a great way. With the added benefit of real prize money it gives the staff a nice incentive to do their best to hit the Company % rate goals. There is more openness about rates and how well everyone is doing because it's all laid out in front of you. It is easier to communicate and there is no confusion in where each team member is at in their individual goal marks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Matt Bullock of Spinify

Legend review - thanks for taking the time to share your Spinify experience for others.🤩🤩🤩

What do you like best?

The platform is excellent. It allows you to motivate and engage everybody within the team and I love that this platform allows us to do this. I have never had any problems with the platform and is very reliable. I also love that you are able to earn points within the platform which is a result of earning points by performing well. You are then able to exchange these for actually prizes and I think this is an excellent way to push everyone within the team to give 100% effort and performance to the best of their ability. The most helpful thing about Spinify is how easy it is to set up and then integrate with Salesforce. This was done with ease and I was very impressed byu how easy it was to do this. The upsides of using Spinify include engagement and motivation across everyone within the team. The interface of the platform is also very engaging and is easy to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about Spinify! It is an excellent platform and it is a tool that has really made a different in the office in regards to motivating the team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend trailing it and then seeing for yourself the positive effect it has on the team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Spinify has been great with engaging and motivating everybody within the team. The range of leader boards available on Spinify are excellent and is an excellent way to motivate everybody within the team. Performance has increased and so has effort across the team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Matt Bullock of Spinify

Legend Chris - thanks for taking the time to share with g2 readers.🤩🤩🤩

What do you like best?

The rewards are great, glad my job has an account. We use it for competition and rewards. I love the shop and being able to use my points for cool stuff like parking, gift cards etc....this should used in all workplaces. I also love the ability of being able download your own video and pics to spinify. Once someone hits 10k in our agency, the video they want to play starts. I like a celebration on screen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing...this is a great app and i use it daily. I've recommended to other business owners that they should invest in Spinify. If i could change anything it would be the speed in which the screens show up, but otherwise its great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buy it now if you are looking to build moral in the office. With lots of people working from home now, spinify is a great way to keep the employees linked and engaged This is a tough time we are in but spinify helps keep the competitive nature of our office in tact. Even if you arent in sales, this app could be used in numerous ways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Spinify has fixed our transparency issues in our agency. Being able to see everyones numbers and also see where you rank is a huge plus. Keeps me focused though the day. I love it. Also allows for all of my coworkers to see trends and progress throughout the day. In such a tight sales industry, we are able to see what everyone is doing numbers wise. Another great benefit is that spinify allows for real time changes and so i love the integration with our sales numbers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Matt Bullock of Spinify

Thanks for taking the time to do this review. You change the time between screens. Jump on a chat and we will show you.

Renewals Account Executive
What do you like best?

if you have a team of people who has that competitive side in them, this is a great tool to motivate certain behavior which in turn can lead to more results/pipeline or whatever your goal is

this can also be a good motivator tool for remote teams especially now with the new normal Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the mobile app may not sync well with the desktop app - I go to the chrome link to check the latest leaderboard and it's not appearing in the mobile app Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to motivate and increase behaviour, this is a great tool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

KPI has definitely increased, i'm a team member and i'm seeing tremendous momentum in pipeline building Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Matt Bullock of Spinify

Appreciate the review. The app may just need a refresh, uses the same core system as the TVs. Jump on chat if you still have a concern.😁

What do you like best?

Great to keep communications up and add fire to friendly inner office competitions.

The platform is pretty slick.

Spinify was easy to log into, it tracks different sales metrics from salesforce like personal and team quota attainment, calls in a day, demos scheduled etc. It gamifies day to day or week to week metrics and can be displayed on monitors for the whole team to see. It can also be configured to play a song of choice when something fun happens like closing a deal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing, big fan overall. I would love to see more complexity on some of the dashboards but overall I think the app does a great job. The notifications can be a bit much, over notifying end user. Honestly I have not looked into how to get less notifications. Our company uses Slack as well and they work good together. Read the other reviews they will tell you the same thing! Before Spinify our previous way of keeping the office competitive it was archaik and made so much admin work, now post it and run... plus with Covid and our offices going "remote" this has become an even more important app for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Companywide decision the keep communications about specific activities up to date. A virtual sales board.

It helps keep the company competitive and inspires people to do their best.

It keeps the team motivated on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. I'm really happy with it overall. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Matt Bullock of Spinify

Brilliant review - many thanks. Sounds awesome how you are connecting to salesforce and managing your teams🤩

Director of Customer Support
What do you like best?

Spinify is super easy to setup and use. You can be up and running in a day or two, then continue to build out configurations and features as needed.

We use it in our organization to track daily and monthly sales leaderboards, churn, support team case load, and customer satisfaction. It's integration with salesforce is easy to setup so you don't have to reinvent the wheel. You can just tap into existing dashboards and reports and display them in Spinify. We display the charts on TVs in each of our offices so everyone has visibility into our performance each month. We love giving our team members the ability to choose their own "theme music" so that when a certain achievement is made, a gong is played triggering "celebrations" between both of our offices. It's super fun way for people to be recognized for their contributions - even our support team gets recognized when they receive CSAT scores, or positive reviews from a customer. The last week of the month is always fun because it's a constant "battle" of different team members hitting achievements and hearing their theme songs play. Having everyone's results and performance on display creates and reinforces a culture of "playing to win" and makes it fun. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The big downside right now is our entire teams are remote rendering then in-office displays useless. Even after COVID is over, I could see a large number of teams continuing to work remotely. It would be great if Spinify developed some features to really push and display things in a non-invasive way. We are aware of the Chrome Plugin but many of our team members found it an additional thing they had to monitor or engage with. We know about the slack integration as well and have that on our IT team's backlog to implement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted a way to encourage competition amongst our sales and account management teams while also showing recognition for other teams (like support) for their contributions. Having your numbers up on the wall is a really great motivator and also a great feedback system to show teams that we care about your contributions. Spinify has been so easy to utilize to achieve those goals. The format and setup are so easy - I would recommend it to anyone needing a quick solution that works for what it is designed for. Literally can be setup in a day and is easy for anyone in the organization to understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Matt Bullock of Spinify

Amazing review Michael - thank you for sharing your thoughts with g2. Keen to hear more ideas to how to share data with your team.

What do you like best?

Spinify gives us the capability to connect directly to Salesforce, so our reps can see their realtime activity cadence, and know how close they are to reaching milestone, or overtaking a colleague. We can even run competition leaderboards directly from a spreadsheet for any custom sales programs we want to create. Tapping into our sales team's competitive spirit, we also activated gamification, giving them extra credit when they go above and beyond, or meet all of their training requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Currently, many are faced with an entirely remote inside sales force, rendering our Spinify flat panel displays un-viewable. The Spinify Chrome extension has been helpful to pivot our reps, but I could see value in additional features which would be helpful in getting them to choose to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We required a better way to keep reps on track with their specified cadence of sales activities, which we determined would lead to the best outcome. By presenting a competitive person with their standings, at a minimum you will increase the capture of sales activities, but ultimately, you will help to develop a new behavior. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Matt Bullock of Spinify

Many thanks for sharing this review

What do you like best?

I loved how easy it was to get everything set up and integrated with Salesforce. I also appreciate how responsive their support team is when any help is needed.

The team also likes the ability to challenge each other to competitions or leave comments/gifs on the leaderboards and achievements.

Lastly, I appreciate the ability to create customized goals for everyone. For new team members whose goals may be less than the sales veterans it allows for everyone to be on the same page as far as progress, but progress toward their own goal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wished there was an option to create leaderboards for longer or customized periods of time. Currently, the longest period that I can create a leaderboard for is a quarter, and there are some goals/competitions that I would like to last longer than that.

One feature that I haven't figured out how to best use is the coaching element. Maybe we don't have the correct metrics being tracked or something, but I have not found that piece useful in my coaching conversations with my team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a fun, easy to use system to motivate the team and bring some joy to the workplace I would definitely recommend Spinify! Make sure you have someone dedicated to setting up all the leaderboards/ competitions ahead of time that way once you are ready to roll it out there will be very little that needs to be done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have always had an issue with motivating the team to hit their call KPI's so Spinify has given us transparency for the team to see their progress to the goal and provided a fun way for the team to know where they stand against their KPIs and push each other. It has given us a way to get back to the basics without it being just me nagging that you haven't hit your goals this week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Matt Bullock of Spinify

Thank you for your review Kristen. Spinify performance grids are great way to review your KPIs. Super easy to setup. See https://help.spinify.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025914211-Performance-Grid

See how Spinify improved
What do you like best?

Really enjoy the simplicity! We have a team of 15+ people using Spinify, & we were really in need of something quick, easy, and efficient. We have found that Spinify has all of those qualities. It has been very easy keeping everyone notified of where they are currently ranking, which keeps everything organized. We also really enjoy how we can personalize everyone's individual profile. We also really enjoy that there is an app. It keeps our reps that are out in the field updated at all times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We honestly have not found anything that we don't enjoy when it comes to Spinify. We have not experienced any features that we are not a fan of. It's very easy to update on a daily basis with stats to keep everyone well informed and up to date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Spinify over any other software, it took us a whole to get to using Spinify, and nothing has met our needs the way Spinify does. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have found the solution to needing a quick & user friendly program, by utilizing Spinify. Our team of sales rep are very on the go, we needed something that was very simple to use with a very clear format. I would recommend Spinify to anyone based on the simplistic format alone. A lot of our team members are not so computer savy, so we really needed something that everyone could clearly learn without any trouble. We were able to get everyone on board & familiar with Spinify in less than 30 minutes! We go over the stats in every morning meeting without any problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Matt Bullock of Spinify

Thank you Angee for the awesome review🥳

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I have a complete view of my team's activities and results, especially now that we're working remotely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything is working well. I just would like to see more team challenges available in the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend getting Spinify for any sales teams with more than 5 SDRs, who are looking to create a fun competitive environment, to boost productivity and push for better results! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having a visual board with clear rankings for the day makes our work as SDRs a lot more fun and competitive. Especially since we've started to work from home, Spinify has become a go-to quick team performance viewer. Every time a song comes up we know results are coming in and we have to push harder to get better. It's a great motivation for the team! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Matt Bullock of Spinify

Thanks for the review! Team challenges are built into Spinify - what are you interested in seeing?

What do you like best?

I think Spinify does a wonderful job of keeping sales teams motivated. I love having the opportunity to win something extra for my sales efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have occasionally received emails with links from Spinify that have been broken and I've had to reach out to the team to have it corrected. Not a huge deal, but it's the only dislike I could think of! The team always resolves the issue quickly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Spinify helps to keep our team motivated and engaged. The competitive element definitely encourages this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Matt Bullock of Spinify

Megan thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on g2.

What do you like best?

That when I had a problem and emailed the CEO was swift to reply Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Kind of hard navigation through the battles .... it would be convenient to be able to click through the battles to see the one you're looking for rather then having to wait for it to slowly come up Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for large groups of workers to be able to have an organized place to see ranks points etc Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

easy to see your rank the gift store is easy to navigate as well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Matt Bullock of Spinify

Aleaha - thanks for sharing - legend🤩

What do you like best?

Spinify has made competition a little more fun. It's super easy to keep track of my progress using the app, and I love how you can also use the gong to celebrate achievements! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there was a feature that would keep track of your previous commissions from the week before. At the moment the app only shows you your current week's progress and stats. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a user friendly leaderboard with a nice but simple layout, this is for you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've noticed that keeping up with my stats is way less of a hassle now that I can just open my app and view them right then and there. There's no need for me to wait until I get back in the office to check my progress. I can now do it from anywhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Matt Bullock of Spinify

Thanks for the review. Great idea. Passing on to the dev team 😉

What do you like best?

There are so many options to display the KPI's for our sales teams performance. You can switch them up so they never get boring and its very easy to update if you don't integrate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We haven't found anything we don't like and we have been using it for a year now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have increased production month over month, every month even during covid. The gamification is an excellent way to motivate your teams on a daily basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Matt Bullock of Spinify

Thanks for the great review, best of luck with your KPIs🥳

What do you like best?

There are plenty of features that allow a sales team to get creative and have some fun with tracking wins. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything specific that I would like to see changed or added to Spinify. They make it simple and fun to track and motivate our sales team on a daily basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Motivating goal-driven individuals and having one single source to notify everyone with where they stand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Matt Bullock of Spinify

Thanks for the great review nick

What do you like best?

My favorite part is hearing your own song in the office whenever you book a meeting! This increases the level of fun at work, and combined with Spinify's leaderboard it also increases the level of SDR productivity! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the song would play super silently, even though the TV in our office was on maximum volume. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best in combination with Bloobirds! :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At Bloobirds, we have created a prospecting solution that enables SDRs to book more sales meetings. We are obsessed with optimizing the daily activities of SDRs. Spinify is a great addition to our own software since it further increases performance visibility and adds more fun to prospecting potential customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Matt Bullock of Spinify

Thank you for the review! Keen to understand why your sounds were not playing at full volume. Sometimes this can be an update is need on the chrome bit. Please jump on chat with Spinify and let's solve this 😁

What do you like best?

I like that I can see my stats in real time during my shift and what place I am in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I havent found anything that I dislike yet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

no advise. its great the way it is Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems that I have been able to solve are that I am able to track my stats through out the day and not have to wait til the end of a shift for my stats. The benefit of the point system and what you can get with your points are great and help agents to strive to be even better than they think they could be at their job Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Matt Bullock of Spinify

Allison many thanks for the great review 😆

What do you like best?

I like that there are prizes you can set up to push employees to be rewarded. I also like how visibility was shown to executives to allow more talk about certain employees to be recognized for their hard work. It pushed all of us to be better in order to get those prizes as well. Overall it was a fun tool that was implemented in our system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the option to see what everyone else is doing is a little be degrading and promotes a kill or be killed kind of work environment. And I am all for recognition within the company but I think the way our company implemented this system was a bad time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems being solved is to promote more engagement and encourage competitions and visibility. Which is great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Matt Bullock of Spinify

Kiani you legend - thanks for your support😁

AM
What do you like best?

I love the way Spinify makes announcements to the TV and phone whenever new milestones are reached. This could be for a collection or sale, a new project creation, hitting your call goals, and even birthdays and work anniversaries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far the only thing I dislike is the zapier integration when you are using something that requires lots of tasks. We were trying to pull calls made to a leaderboard but it would have cost to much to have that many zaps. We are working on our own API to connect to Spinify directly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This system is pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it and it seems as though Spinify is always working to make the product even better, which I love. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to have team goals and send company messages that both in office and remote employees can join. This ensures all members of our team are on the same page about everything and the competition aspect is pretty motivating to our employees as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Matt Bullock of Spinify

Thanks for the wonderful review. We have working with zapier and expect a new spinify zapier integration to launch any day now. However, as you mention you can always use our API🤩