I like that they have only made promises they could keep and went above and beyond when it came to making sure we had all of the help/knowledge we needed to use their products. A few of our office personal favorites are:
- SR will email, text or call your appointments as many times or as few as you want to remind them of their appointments with you. * Ours are set to 2 days before and 2 hours before the appointment.
- They have pre-made newsletters that you can customize and send out via email on a monthly basis with information pertaining to your industry. (Ours has National Sunglass Day or Eye Safety awareness month) * We do not use this monthly, we create email blasts for special occasions or events in our office.
- Group Messages are the BEST! This enables your office staff to notify patients for a whole day or week about a closing, delay or any changes in your schedule with one quick email instead of someone having to take home a print-out and make these calls from home.
- Your schedule for the day is also saved online and helps to make it easier to create those group messages.
- All emails that go out have a link in them for the patients to be able to click and take a survey, refer a patient to your office, or they can click another link and request an appointment. *This enables an email to be sent to your front desk that the patient would like a call to set up an appointment and the patient has usually submitted dates and times that would be best which cuts back the phone time to set up the appointment.
Since we have been with SR it has made a HUGE impact on the efficiency and time management in our office, not to mention cut costs for us when it comes to purchasing post cards, stamps, and employee time to process each recall or notification needed.