SoloFire

SoloFire is a customizable mobile sales enablement platform that transforms your marketing materials into sales tools for the one-to-one sales engagement. Turn videos, brochures, case studies, and more into beautiful sales presentations that can be shared with customers.

Share content in a beautiful, powerful way! Forget sending an email with attachments, that’s boring.

Work for SoloFire?

Learning about SoloFire?

SoloFire Reviews

Ask SoloFire a Question
Showing 20 SoloFire reviews

"Access marketing and sales content remotely and get instant metrics/ feedback from clients "

What do you like best?

Having sales rep that work remotely, this is a great tool for them to access marketing tools from any device and anywhere. SoloFire allows you to track who is using which tool/ brochure/ pamphlets so you are aware which tools are popular and working. The analytics are delivered to you in an efficient and easy-to-read and understand manner. You can also update content straight through SoloFire, rather than having to change content then re-upload it.

What do you dislike?

When you're first starting to get used to the app, it can be overwhelming how many notifications you get! Any time a rep opens content, you get notified. Any time a client opens content, you get a notification. You are also constantly getting messages from your staff and clients., which may be hard to keep on top of throughout the day.

We were trying to have all sales personnel access marketing content from anywhere. We were also looking for a tool that would generate data on how well our sales content is working. SoloFire allows you to easily gather marketing analytics in order to improve your content and to see which areas of marketing you can improve based on how often clients/ sales rep use and open your materials.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SoloFire
Ryan M.

"Easy to use & implement, improving every day "

What do you like best?

Setting up SoloFire was super fast and easy. Everyone we have worked with have been very accommodating (such as traveling onsite to train our sales team on how to use the app) and addressed any questions we had.

What do you dislike?

The analytics are a bit limited, I would love to see an integration with other sales enablement tools (like Outreach) that could provide additional insight into sales content performance and what resonates with prospects.

Quickly distribute the latest version of marketing assets for sales to use without running the risk of old versions still being sent out to prospects and customers. Keep everything on brand, and in one single place for sales to reference.

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

Kimball N.

"Content galore"

What do you like best?

It is so nice to have one place to look for collateral. Especially how organized it is w/ search features to help you find the right document for the right client! It is also great you can upload your own content.

What do you dislike?

When you send a link the viewing experience for the customer isn't seamless. Also, if the link is clicked on by another person it does not allow you to see who else viewed the collateral.

It is great to get to see what assets are valuable and which ones aren't getting much traction. It helps me make sure my customers are seeing what they want to see.

Alla Z.

"Great interface; have a few metrics suggestions"

What do you like best?

Simplicity - SoloFire has been very intuitive to use both as an administrator and an app user. I think it's easy to find materials and share them. I love the fact that users can see their team metrics.

What do you dislike?

I think the reporting function could use some improvement. I'd especially love to see the feature where I can look up what content is most opened by the recipient/client.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can definitely recommend SoloFire. The ease of implementation and use has been great so far.

Having a trackable way of sending out materials. Having something that's linked-based, so the client is always opening the latest version of a document.

"SoloFire has proven to be a beneficial and effective sales enablement tool for our sales field."

What do you like best?

As an Admin, I like that I have full ability to freely update the app, track usage, top viewed files as well as send push notifications. This ensures content is always updated for our sales team.

What do you dislike?

From a user standpoint, the main downfall are strict hospital IT policies that block the user from sending emails to customers.

Our sales team is truly able to fully prepare for meetings with the agenda app. They can gather all content and present in a professional manner. We are also able to ensure that they are using current, approved content and can track that they are in fact using this tool available to them. It makes things easier for them and presents cost savings for the company.

Corey M.

"Great communication, great functionality"

What do you like best?

Having a single source of truth for all of our collateral, which we can use to measure the level of interaction with each asset on an individual level.

What do you dislike?

We have crashed the app a couple of times, but this will likely be fixed with the latest round of updates.

Empowering the sales team with the latest and greatest marketing collateral. It is now very easy to share data between teams, and with prospects and customers.

"SoloFire is 🔥"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to follow up with clients post presentation, after sharing files with them and being able to track their interest in the Conner shared. I can view when they have seen the documents shared. I can send reminder and notifications directly through the app to their e-mail and or phone through text

What do you dislike?

Not sure- I’ve enjoyed trying it out and haven’t ran into huge issues or problems using it.

- increasing connectivity with presented documents and post presentation engagement with the information presented

- if helps to see when clients are viewing the docs so that I can determine their interest and involvement

- lack of follow through

- delayed goals, poor data/local of growth

- I like the case study tool where I can plan and project a solution to a focus study

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

Great Experience using SoloFire. It has helped me greatly increase my performance and speed up my process. As a digital device marketing tool it has greatly increased my performance as well as my collogues. It is a great marketing tool.

What do you dislike?

SoloFire is a great marketing tool. So far, I have not had any issues with the software, and I am very satisfied with the product. I can share and track my sales from the tip of my fingers. Very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

very god

Sales. It has increased the amount of sales.

"Valuable Tool for Sales and Marketing"

What do you like best?

All sales collateral is in one place, and it's easy for my team to transport.

What do you dislike?

There should be an operator's manual or user's guide.

Consistent messaging from my team; they don't need to make stuff up on the spot. Everything they need is right there on their iPad.

"Easy-to-Use for Marketing & Sales"

What do you like best?

Clean interface, speed and type of updates, analytics on most-used and best-performing content.

What do you dislike?

Our marketing team manages the content, but it would great to have a way for sales to add their own content to put into presos. However, I heard this is on their roadmap!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great tool to help with marketing-sales alignment and sales enablement.

Having a single source of truth for all our content and being able to push content that performs well and change or drop content that isn't.

"Essential for day to day "

What do you like best?

My company’s effectiveness has improved greatly after switching to SoloFire! It’s a must have. The program is easy to use, but incredibly powerful

What do you dislike?

We have had great success with SoloFire, there is very little to dislike. The speed of the program is the only thing that could be improve . Truly a phenomenal product !

We use SoloFire to quickly get our team members up to speed on company processes and products, whether we are hiring new sales reps or releasing new product features.

"Unique product that has simplified sales"

What do you like best?

the simplicity of using solofire MAKES THE MARKETERS AND SALES REPS EASY TO REACH AND INFORMATION EASILY ACCESSIBLE WITHOUT THE NEED FOR BULKY OR COSTLY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM

What do you dislike?

not very easy to administer, NEEDS A BIT OF WORK TO FIND YOUR WAY AROUND THE ADMIN PAGE

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A MUST HAVE FOR SALES COMPANIES

makes sharing content need by marketers and sales rep easy and instantaneous. no more need for calls and messaging

"training team member"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, quick response, easy to use e-mail and text capability.

What do you dislike?

would like more integrations with g-suite or salesforce

Reduces use of paper and provides one place for all content.

I
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Great software"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love soloFire, and my reps love it too. It makes our rep’s jobs easier essentially because they now have access to anything and everything in one place. It will be a win-win not only for you, the person that’s managing it, but also for the team that will be utilizing it.

What do you dislike?

I usually run into it freezing my computer.

I have upgraded to a new computer.

"Convenient!"

What do you like best?

There is an easy dashboard to stay organized on the job.

What do you dislike?

Can be a bit lagging sometimes when opening new pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to keep all important data and files on your desktop computer and only use this for the field.

Use this in the field, and it's easy to save what you want to show coworkers later. Keeps data from everything.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

This program makes tracking sales extremely easy with its streamlined interface and intuitive controls.

What do you dislike?

I believe they could add more features to further the use of this program and catch up to other competitors on the market.

We are using this software to track sales. We have found the easily findable case studies to be a huge benefit.

"Beautiful product "

What do you like best?

The product and UX are incredible. Incredibly simple to use. Simplifies the collaborative process between creative and sales teams.

What do you dislike?

Honestly don’t have any thing negative to say about the platform!

solofire has changed the way my team works, it really has helped with our electronic assets and the transfer of that data between teans

"Help to review with positive view"

What do you like best?

SoloFire we use it for our asset management, is really help to to manage our asset more effective and clear way

What do you dislike?

Nothing dislike it, is very helpful and useful

s really help to to manage our asset

"Womderful!"

What do you like best?

Leave No Trace

Durability

Efficiency

Ease of Use

Portability

What do you dislike?

The programs customer service could be quicker.

Great customer service, useful program, gets the job done.

"SoloFire"

What do you like best?

Ease of use between devices. Ability to share information

What do you dislike?

Nothing of note yet. New user recent implementation

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly suggested

None

Learn more about SoloFire

SoloFire Videos

Learning about SoloFire?

* We monitor all SoloFire reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.