SoloFire Reviews & Product Details

SoloFire Overview

What is SoloFire?

With the help of SoloFire you can create and customize the mobile sales enablement platform that perfectly fits your company. From creating a custom app, to loading it with on-brand compliant content, on-boarding and training your sales reps, and getting powerful metrics on your content and reps, we’ve got you covered. Share and track your sales and marketing content with SoloFire!

SoloFire Details

SoloFire is a customizable mobile sales enablement platform that transforms your marketing materials into sales tools for the one-to-one sales engagement. Turn videos, brochures, case studies, and more into beautiful sales presentations that can be shared with customers.

SoloFire is the sales enablement platform built to elevate sales and training! SoloFire is loaded with useful features for both sales and marketing teams. Marketing has a user-friendly platform to manage content and get powerful analytics, reps can share content via e-mail and text straight from the app on their favorite device (SoloFire is platform agnostic), and it's wifi independent!

With our proactive Pulse Dashboard reps have instant access to user-generated metrics on what they’re doing! SoloFire empowers sales reps with their metrics, how they share and present content, as soon as they open their app!

We created SoloFire to empower sales and marketing teams all around the world because simply put, we love them! We want to do everything we can to help you close more deals, without costing you an arm and a leg.

SoloFire

SoloFire Screenshots

SoloFire Reviews

Showing 20 SoloFire reviews
Already have SoloFire?
What do you like best?

It is so nice to have one place to look for collateral. Especially how organized it is with search features to help you find the right document for the right client! It is also great you can upload your own created content. The app is also quick to fire up and is nice that I don't have to waste time waiting for it to load or find the right content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When you send a link the viewing experience for the customer isn't seamless. Also, if the link is clicked on by another person it does not allow you to see who else viewed the collateral. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be diligent and make sure to use it frequently. It has also been beneficial if I use it early on in the sales cycle and my prospect then becomes familiar with the process making it more seamless for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is great to get to see what assets are valuable and which ones aren't getting much traction. It helps me make sure my customers are seeing what they want to see. I also enjoy having the content in a place I know is approved from our marketing team and I am available to share. Far to often we have outdated collateral that should not be delivered to customers or prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
What do you like best?

Having sales rep that work remotely, this is a great tool for them to access marketing tools from any device and anywhere. SoloFire allows you to track who is using which tool/ brochure/ pamphlets so you are aware which tools are popular and working. The analytics are delivered to you in an efficient and easy-to-read and understand manner. You can also update content straight through SoloFire, rather than having to change content then re-upload it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When you're first starting to get used to the app, it can be overwhelming how many notifications you get! Any time a rep opens content, you get notified. Any time a client opens content, you get a notification. You are also constantly getting messages from your staff and clients., which may be hard to keep on top of throughout the day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were trying to have all sales personnel access marketing content from anywhere. We were also looking for a tool that would generate data on how well our sales content is working. SoloFire allows you to easily gather marketing analytics in order to improve your content and to see which areas of marketing you can improve based on how often clients/ sales rep use and open your materials. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Director Of Marketing
What do you like best?

Setting up SoloFire was super fast and easy. Everyone we have worked with have been very accommodating (such as traveling onsite to train our sales team on how to use the app) and addressed any questions we had. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The analytics are a bit limited, I would love to see an integration with other sales enablement tools (like Outreach) that could provide additional insight into sales content performance and what resonates with prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quickly distribute the latest version of marketing assets for sales to use without running the risk of old versions still being sent out to prospects and customers. Keep everything on brand, and in one single place for sales to reference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Project Manager
What do you like best?

Simplicity - SoloFire has been very intuitive to use both as an administrator and an app user. I think it's easy to find materials and share them. I love the fact that users can see their team metrics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the reporting function could use some improvement. I'd especially love to see the feature where I can look up what content is most opened by the recipient/client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can definitely recommend SoloFire. The ease of implementation and use has been great so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having a trackable way of sending out materials. Having something that's linked-based, so the client is always opening the latest version of a document. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

As an Admin, I like that I have full ability to freely update the app, track usage, top viewed files as well as send push notifications. This ensures content is always updated for our sales team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

From a user standpoint, the main downfall are strict hospital IT policies that block the user from sending emails to customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our sales team is truly able to fully prepare for meetings with the agenda app. They can gather all content and present in a professional manner. We are also able to ensure that they are using current, approved content and can track that they are in fact using this tool available to them. It makes things easier for them and presents cost savings for the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Manager
What do you like best?

Having a single source of truth for all of our collateral, which we can use to measure the level of interaction with each asset on an individual level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have crashed the app a couple of times, but this will likely be fixed with the latest round of updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Empowering the sales team with the latest and greatest marketing collateral. It is now very easy to share data between teams, and with prospects and customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the ability to follow up with clients post presentation, after sharing files with them and being able to track their interest in the Conner shared. I can view when they have seen the documents shared. I can send reminder and notifications directly through the app to their e-mail and or phone through text Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not sure- I’ve enjoyed trying it out and haven’t ran into huge issues or problems using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- increasing connectivity with presented documents and post presentation engagement with the information presented

- if helps to see when clients are viewing the docs so that I can determine their interest and involvement

- lack of follow through

- delayed goals, poor data/local of growth

- I like the case study tool where I can plan and project a solution to a focus study Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Great Experience using SoloFire. It has helped me greatly increase my performance and speed up my process. As a digital device marketing tool it has greatly increased my performance as well as my collogues. It is a great marketing tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

SoloFire is a great marketing tool. So far, I have not had any issues with the software, and I am very satisfied with the product. I can share and track my sales from the tip of my fingers. Very easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

very god Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales. It has increased the amount of sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Clean interface, speed and type of updates, analytics on most-used and best-performing content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our marketing team manages the content, but it would great to have a way for sales to add their own content to put into presos. However, I heard this is on their roadmap! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great tool to help with marketing-sales alignment and sales enablement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having a single source of truth for all our content and being able to push content that performs well and change or drop content that isn't. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

My company’s effectiveness has improved greatly after switching to SoloFire! It’s a must have. The program is easy to use, but incredibly powerful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have had great success with SoloFire, there is very little to dislike. The speed of the program is the only thing that could be improve . Truly a phenomenal product ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use SoloFire to quickly get our team members up to speed on company processes and products, whether we are hiring new sales reps or releasing new product features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

All sales collateral is in one place, and it's easy for my team to transport. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There should be an operator's manual or user's guide. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consistent messaging from my team; they don't need to make stuff up on the spot. Everything they need is right there on their iPad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Shianne Pace of SoloFire

Thank you for your review! We do have a SoloFire user guide available within the admin portal, on the left-hand side, under "Support & FAQ". Feel free to reach out to us with any questions!

UG
What do you like best?

the simplicity of using solofire MAKES THE MARKETERS AND SALES REPS EASY TO REACH AND INFORMATION EASILY ACCESSIBLE WITHOUT THE NEED FOR BULKY OR COSTLY COMMUNICATION SYSTEM Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

not very easy to administer, NEEDS A BIT OF WORK TO FIND YOUR WAY AROUND THE ADMIN PAGE Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A MUST HAVE FOR SALES COMPANIES Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

makes sharing content need by marketers and sales rep easy and instantaneous. no more need for calls and messaging Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IW
What do you like best?

I absolutely love soloFire, and my reps love it too. It makes our rep’s jobs easier essentially because they now have access to anything and everything in one place. It will be a win-win not only for you, the person that’s managing it, but also for the team that will be utilizing it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I usually run into it freezing my computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have upgraded to a new computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Ease of use, quick response, easy to use e-mail and text capability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

would like more integrations with g-suite or salesforce Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reduces use of paper and provides one place for all content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

There is an easy dashboard to stay organized on the job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can be a bit lagging sometimes when opening new pages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to keep all important data and files on your desktop computer and only use this for the field. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Use this in the field, and it's easy to save what you want to show coworkers later. Keeps data from everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This program makes tracking sales extremely easy with its streamlined interface and intuitive controls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I believe they could add more features to further the use of this program and catch up to other competitors on the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using this software to track sales. We have found the easily findable case studies to be a huge benefit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

The product and UX are incredible. Incredibly simple to use. Simplifies the collaborative process between creative and sales teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly don’t have any thing negative to say about the platform! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

solofire has changed the way my team works, it really has helped with our electronic assets and the transfer of that data between teans Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

SoloFire we use it for our asset management, is really help to to manage our asset more effective and clear way Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing dislike it, is very helpful and useful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

s really help to to manage our asset Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Leave No Trace

Durability

Efficiency

Ease of Use

Portability

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The programs customer service could be quicker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great customer service, useful program, gets the job done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

Ease of use between devices. Ability to share information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing of note yet. New user recent implementation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly suggested Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for SoloFire?