1. Why trial RMM
2. Who is SolarWinds MSP
3. Video Case Study
4. Video Case Study
SolarWinds Remote Monitoring & Management offers a comprehensive set of tools to secure, maintain, and improve IT operations across client networks of all complexities and sizes. Trusted by over 20,000 MSPs globally and managing over 5 million devices and 160,000 SMBs, SolarWinds RMM offer powerful platforms with a tailored experience built for your business needs.
Key features include...
• Integrated single pane of glass, bringing everything you manage into one console
• Simple, powerful automation leads to premier scalability for even the largest or most complex clients
• Integration with AV, patch management, web protection, backup, and additional security features like predictive analytics and Risk Intelligence data security assessment
• Lightning fast remote control allows you to identify and and fix any issue, with any endpoint, from anywhere, without disrupting the end-user
• Integrated service desk to create tickets, customize billing, and effectively run your IT services business
• Robust out-of-the box reporting to prove value to your clients
• Flexible on-premises or hosted implementation for security and ease of use
Automation Manager means that you'll never have to learn a new scripting language or proprietary code to automate processes like discovering and importing new devices. Instead, it offers drag-and-drop functionality and more than 100 out-of-the-box tasks that you can customize to fit your needs. Effortless device discovery provides a broad view of all devices connected to any of your networks, ensuring that any new device on a network can be found and properly managed for better security and governance. Complete Active Directory management tools allow you to tailor your system to even enterprise-level business needs, but the system's ease of use and pay-per-features pricing also make it perfect for smaller IT service providers who aren't served by standard license-based pricing models.
Together, SolarWinds Remote Monitoring and Management's advanced patch management, AV and web monitoring features provide full-spectrum security against modern malware and other cyber attacks. The tool offers next-level security features that keep clients in even the most sensitive verticals compliant with regulations like HIPAA. Auto-deployment also deploys security features across endpoints in bulk. The system is also capable of analyzing more than 5 million endpoints -- its whole customer base -- at once to detect emerging threats and other concerns immediately, and deploys those insights automatically for more full protection with predictive analytics features
The tool also offers free download of Android and iOS mobile apps to manage issues from anywhere.