Sojourn Solutions Reviews & Product Details

Director, Marketing Technology
Events Services
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We have used Sojourn for a variety of projects including an SFDC to ELQ integration and general support services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The team in Poland who follows a structured process with little to know waves to jump in where needed and get the job done!

The backfill consultant who can figure things out with limited direction

In general - the ability to take complex requirements and implement a solution that meets the needs of the business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are always issues when using a third party consulting firm. But the immediate Sojourn team I'm working with is fantastic and does all they can to mitigate the typical pitfalls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

This would vary based on the business requirements... In general be able to tightly define the requirement and thoroughly read and approve the recommended solution before moving to implementation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sojourn Solutions Overview

What is Sojourn Solutions?

Sojourn Solutions is a growth-minded marketing operations consultancy that helps ambitious marketing organizations solve problems while delivering real business results. We partner with our customers to help them prove the value of marketing and contribution to revenue. Our years of experience in partnering with B2B marketing operations teams has allowed us to fine-tune our solutions to those that deliver peak performance, scaling to a marketing organization's short- and long-term goals. Marketing Operations Solutions: Digital Transformation Customer Experience Demand Generation Account-Based Marketing Lead Management Marketing ROI Data Custom Training Selecting the correct marketing automation platform and related technologies for your business is only the start of the journey. We've helped hundreds of B2B marketing organizations across the globe to implement, learn and optimize their selected platform, using solutions that are repeatable and deliver measurable benefits. Marketing Technology Platforms: Oracle Eloqua Oracle DataFox Oracle Infinity Adobe Marketo Engage Adobe Bizible Salesforce Pardot Salesforce CRM Salesforce Tableau Visit www.sojournsolutions.com to learn more.

Sojourn Solutions Details
English, Polish

Sojourn Solutions specialize in helping B2B marketers achieve peak performance results by aligning strategy, process, marketing automation technology and data.

Our guiding principles help us to act wisely and achieve brilliant results without compromising our integrity.

F = Flexibility
One size has never fit, we focus on your needs and adapt process and technology to meet your needs.

A = Achievement
We are driven to improve our customers’ performance and deliver up-to-date best practices.

I = Integrity
We do what is right and true for customers and teammates even when no one is looking.

T = Teamwork
Working together and supporting each other is central to our culture.

H = Humor
We take time to laugh with teammates and customers. We like to love our work.

Sojourn Solutions
2015
Fort Worth, TX
@sojourn_solns
560 Twitter followers

Sojourn Solutions Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Sojourn Solutions community
Have you used Sojourn Solutions before?

Sojourn Solutions Reviews

Showing 12 Sojourn reviews
Location
Already have Sojourn Solutions?
Sr. Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Assits us in setup of Eloqua and integration of MS Dynamics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Our dedicated support specialist is incredible (Kelly Gauthier). She is very responsive and dedicated to our success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing about our relationship was negative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Very competent, responsive and knowledgeable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CRM integration Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Marketing Operations Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Beyond our primary need to migrate from one marketing automation solution to another (Adobe Campaign to Eloqua), Sojourn Solutions helped us on training our staff on how to use the new system, designed and constructed our renewals program, revamped out email preference center, and more.

Sojourn understood our migration goals and they came to the table with a properly thought out, organized attack plan and with it, we were successful in making it happen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Sojoun Solutions has been an extremely responsive to our strategic and tactic needs. They were quick to understand our business, it's needs and strategically designed processes that shaped to those needs. For each need, Sojourn has found a solution to fulfill it.

Sojourn has a talented team. Everyone on their team is extremely knowledgeable, professional, always available and a breeze to work with. They're punctual for meetings. And what surprised me the most is how quick they could turn around a complicated task. This is just a few of the many reasons why we continue to work with them.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any issues and am completely satisfied in our current working relationship Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MF
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Data integration, Marketing Best Practices, Email marketing compliance, Creating and managing email and project approval process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Sojourn is always open to trying new things, their development team doesn't look at a project and work within the confines of the out of the box solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet, they've always been very responsive and willing to take on the grunt work of completing tasks instead of other "expert services" departments that only offer strategies instead of assisting with execution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Very responsive team. Creative ingenuity when developing custom workstreams specifically to our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Sojourn has assisted us with doing a deep dive into our Pardot accounts to help with automated structure, engagement training, and alignment with SF.com Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that there is a group, aside from the consultant, that can assist in collaborating problem resolution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of communication between myself and the primary consultant that I work with. I have struggled to get a "burn report" of hours used and tasks completed over the last 6 weeks. Their effort and performance is great, but only when I can have consistent communication with their team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They are a great company to use as long as you set solid communication expectations at the beginning of the working relationship. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristin Connell of Sojourn

Thank you for your review and honest feedback. We sincerely apologize for the struggle you have faced in communications with our team. Please know that this is not our standard practice and we are addressing the issue today. Please reach out to me directly with any further questions or concerns to ensure you have what you need at kristin.connell@sojournsolutions.com. We appreciate your business and hope we can continue to work together.

Vice President of Marketing and CRM
Entertainment
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I first engaged Sojourn to help with an Eloqua implementation that included integration with SFDC. Post-implementation Sojourn has helped with the development of more advanced demand gen campaigns, SFDC opt-ins, data washing machines, lead scoring, and lead nurturing programming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Sojourn is so responsive. I love that I don't have to chase them down. I appreciate the value I feel as a customer. With other partners we would probably be a lower tier customer but I never feel that way with Sojourn. They also act as a strategic partner in helping getting to the root of what I'm asking for. They make suggestions and have helped me think through campaigns in ways I wasn't doing before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I can pinpoint as an issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Sojourn has assisted and is assisting with many projects from GDPR implementation to CRM system migrations. Whenever we acquire a new company Sojourn has always assisted with online form data captures, form migrations, system decommissions etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Everything. There is nothing they have not been able to assist with. From EMail Marketing and CRM support and troubleshooting to building out custom databases for reporting and analytics, they've been able to assist with it all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm not working for them but with them. I can't say there is anything I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MF
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Creating responsive emails that render correctly in the vast array of email clients/devices. Provide marketers with a way to create beautiful email messages without knowing how to use HTML. We were looking for a solution that has a robust integration with Eloqua. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The drag and drop functionality and the ability to save components to reuse in other emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are occasionally inexplicable bugs that need Sojourn's intervention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Including Marketers who struggle with creating emails. They will be sold on this EmailBuilder! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We hired Sojourn Solutions so they can help us make sense of our data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What we liked best is how Dan managed to take the raw excel export files we provided and create multiple tableau reporting dashboards for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing regarding Sojourn Solutions. We, internally, had to pause our engagement because our company upgraded our CRM from Oracle Seibel onDemand to Oracle SalesCloud. The upgrade hasn’t gone smoothly and we’re still trying to resolve all the issues internally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We have worked with the people at Sojourn for about 10 years now. We have used Sojourn most recently for one of the biggest projects of the year, migrating from one platform to another. Sojourn have the in-house expertise and skills required to successfully migrate over 10 years worth of data and extremely customized processes. I couldn't do my job without them at this point. They have been wonderful to work with have made my life so much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The people are wonderful, the skills and expertise in their field is high quality, and they have a global presence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, I have enjoyed working with Sojourn for nearly 10 years now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Global presence, skills and expertise required for all types of marketing automation consulting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MP
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We needed help integrating our existing CRM system with that of the Oracle Eloqua platform. We wanted to conduct a field merge from our internal CDO's into Eloqua in an automated way. Sojourn made that happen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how clean the solution was and how responsive they were. The solution is easy to use and understand and I never had to chase down Sojourn to get a question answered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Scheduling meetings could have been easier. Some of Sojourns team is oversees and coordinating was not always easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EO
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We had SS help us with an end user campaign and they built us a custom app for this purpose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the end result and the fact that our internal clients are happy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think they were weakest in the project management aspect. As the ultimate owner of this system, I was left in the dark with how this resolution works. Now that the project has closed, I’m not sure anyone really understands how the program works.

There also hasn’t been any documentation handed over to us for how the program works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristin Connell of Sojourn

Thank you for taking the time to review us on G2 Crowd. We always appreciate customer feedback. We are sorry to hear about your concerns regarding the project management and documentation for your project with us. Please reach out to me directly at kristin.connell@sojournsolutions.com to ensure you have a full understanding of your solution and access to all project documentation. We want you to be as satisfied with your overall experience with us as you are with the end result of your project. I look forward to hearing from you.

MT
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Sojourn works with us on a regular basis on everything from standard support when we have more to do than we can handle to large integration projects with Eloqua. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their project management and investment in us truly succeeding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish they would talk to us more about what they are doing with other clients so we can capitalize on best practice from other experiences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.