SocialProve Reviews & Product Details

AR
What do you like best?

They increased my sales by 35%. First I got an email about them and started a business plan with them. I first thought what if I can't make enough to pay for this service but right now I am getting triple results! The other things I like most is their customer support. Whenever I contact them their marketing manager always were eager to help me and solve my problem in the same day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there would be upper plans. My website is not a small website and I have high traffic. More pricing plan would be sweet! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend to use live visitors and past visitors notification with signup notifications. They made the biggest change in my website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am increasing my website's conversion optimization. I think their design and animation on the notifications add a different attribute to my website. It feels like the website is used by lots of people and they like it. My visitors all give good feedback about this social proof notifications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SocialProve Overview

What is SocialProve?

SocialProve uses social proof to increase website conversion rates. When people visit your website, they will see small tiny popups showing other people also using your website. They feel more likely to use your website. Social proof increases conversions ~15% for a website. Social proof is a psychological and social phenomenon where people assume the actions of others in an attempt to reflect correct behavior in a given situation. Your visitors feel the same when they visit your website! SocialProve applies this social proof psychology to modern digital world.

SocialProve Details
Arabic, German, English, French, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified)

SocialProve notifications increase your conversion rates by ~15% in average with social proof. It only takes 3 minutes to setup SocialProve to any website.

SocialProve
@socialproveapp
247 Twitter followers

SocialProve Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the SocialProve community
Have you used SocialProve before?

There are not enough reviews of SocialProve for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Persado Logo
Persado
3.8
Persado software generates the most persuasive language for communications designed to drive action, eliminating the guesswork of copywriting.
ConvertCart Logo
ConvertCart
ConvertCart makes growing an online business easy by tailoring the tech and talent combination they need to reach their potential.
OptKit: The Conversion Rate Optimization Kit Logo
OptKit: The Conversion Rate Optimization Kit
OPTKIT convert more traffic in real-time behavior triggered Call-To-Action's that engage and delight your visitors. It takes marketing testing to the next level with infinite testing variations lets you showcase your creativity and control.
Zinputs Logo
Zinputs
Zinputs is a wdget and micro content management platform designed to enable customers to select any part of their website and give feedback specifically about it.
Picreel Logo
Picreel
3.6
Picreel optimizes offers on your website by tracking visitors' mouse and scroll movements in real time and then serving up the best offer when they navigate away from valuable content.
GIFTD.tech Logo
GIFTD.tech
5.0
GIFTD provides a set of tools for retail businesses to attract new users, improve conversion and increase sales.
Sendstrap Logo
Sendstrap
5.0
Sendstrap allows you to interact with website visitors via most popular messaging apps like Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, Viber, Line, Phone, SMS
Remindee Logo
Remindee
Remindee is a perfectly-timed email reminder that turns past visitors into customers
Columbo Logo
Columbo
Columbo examines your website for tracking tools and checks which tracking requests are being sent. Especially for large websites it quickly becomes obvious where untracked pages are. Columbo checks sequences like adding products to the cart or the checkout process of your shop for smooth implementation and correct tracking.
Phrasee Logo
Phrasee
Phrasee uses A.I. to write better email subject lines, body copy and calls to action than humans.