SocialOomph

3.7

Boost your social media productivity -- it doesn't have to be a manual time-consuming process! Twitter, Facebook (profiles, pages, and groups), LinkedIn (profiles, groups, and company pages), RSS feeds, blogs, Plurk, and App.net!

Work for SocialOomph?

Learning about SocialOomph?

SocialOomph Reviews

Ellen M.

"Social Oomph - Great While it Lasted"

What do you like best?

Social Oomph was the most affordable social marketing tool I found for multiple social media accounts.

What do you dislike?

After using it about a month, Facebook deleted the app and told me if I used it again I would lose my Facebook account, so evidently Facebook considers it spam.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very economical, a little confusing to set up. But almost got me kicked off of Facebook.

Economical way to post on multiple social media accounts. Saved time and money

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SocialOomph
Showing 16 SocialOomph reviews
Keith B.

"A helpful console for extensive social media management"

What do you like best?

The SocialOomph system is secure and provides far-reaching control over our portfolio of social media accounts and blog RSS feeds. I mainly like that we can schedule future posts so we have a steady stream of posts published to keep our followers updated with content. The controls are simple to use for both writing and scheduling posts. I also like not having to use our passwords to connect with our social media accounts.

What do you dislike?

We don't get 100% control over every aspect of our social media accounts. It would be nice to be able to change every single detail in our accounts and also access the stream so we can consume information all in one place.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SocialOomph can be powerful tool for those that frequently publish posts from multiple social media accounts. This platform can enable you to do more at once instead of going into your various accounts every few days or so.

We have benefited greatly from SocialOomph's ability to access all of our major social media accounts from Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. We can manage posts, view trending keyword posts and schedule posts for the future dates, which helps us to be more efficient with our time. We generally don't have to devote as much time and energy every day to managing our multiple accounts.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SocialOomph
Lucas N.

"Optimizes our social media workflow"

What do you like best?

I like being able to access and manage multiple social media accounts, especially Twitter, through one management portal. We can add multiple users to help add new posts to all of the major social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest. Instead of having to manually submit posts, which is typically the default method of posting, we can schedule posts for future dates and times. The overall cost is relatively low and makes SocialOomph an excellent value.

What do you dislike?

When working with many people that can submit posts to our connected accounts, things can be a bit confusing at first. Getting an efficient workflow established may take some time. The various admin access settings and approval process was a bit disorganized for us in the beginning.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SocialOomph is especially effective when you're working with many social media accounts, posts and users. It can help streamline all your social media marketing processes and save your company time from routine administrative tasks.

We use SocialOomph to manage multiple social media accounts and monitor overall social media activity. We are largely more efficient by being able to schedule posts ahead of time to ensure posts get out in an orderly and meaningful fashion. We can coordinate Twitter and Facebook posts to basically sync with posts from our blog. SocialOomph reduces the need for constant manual monitoring and coordination. We can minimize the amount of staff time needed to execute our social media marketing campaigns.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Cy C.

"Very helpful for social media management and analysis"

What do you like best?

I can quickly connect my social media accounts without having to enter my main passwords. The control panel is neat and organized with clear instructions on how to perform various actions. SocialOomph has very powerful data on post activity that we can use to leverage in other marketing campaigns. I think the price is good and well worth it for the amount of time I save from not having to log into separate social media accounts.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to say I dislike anything about SocialOomph since it's helped me in just about every way I've needed it to. I think if you're worried about security, using SocialOomph might open you to privacy and security issues since all of your data and account access is one place. Someone could potentially do a good amount of damage if they were to gain access to your account.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SocialOomph can be a very good value if you manage several social media accounts and post often. It can also give you the ability to understand your industry better by tracking posts related to industry news, companies and events.

SocialOomph has bee a super for letting me control and analyze all of my social media accounts in one place. I feel that has a better understanding of my target audience and the types of posts that would be most effective for certain purposes. I've definitely cut down on time spend accessing social media and have streamlined the way I acquire and analyze activity on all my social media platforms.

"A great tool for managing multiple social media accounts"

What do you like best?

SocialOomph has a simple user interface with functionality that is straightforward and easy to understand. It's great that we can add many users to manage one or more social media accounts. Instead of having to perform a separate action to post on Facebook, we can simple take post data from our blog feed so that it posts directly to Facebook. SocialOomph is also handy for tracking data on Twitter. We can track certain keywords and activity related to our posts and other users' posts. One of the most convenient features is the ability to schedule posts for future dates and times. Instead of manually posting, we can organize all of our posts for a week or so and have the posts processed automatically.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I dislike too much about SocialOomph. If I could improve upon it, I'd maybe add more content generating tools that can extract content from more places. I think if there were more content production and management tools in general, that would allow is to save more time. I think the traffic, user and post data could be more extensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To save time and have a clearer grasp of your social media posting work flow, you should use SocialOomph's post scheduler to sort all of your posts out ahead of time and have them posted at precise times to maximize viewership. You can use the data and tools in SocialOomph get a better understanding of industry trends and audience interests.

SocialOomph has made our social media management much more cohesive, collaborative and streamlined. We can assign multiple users to accounts to ensure that it is being managed frequently. It mainly has saved us time by being able to schedule posts instead of posting them manually. It also allows us to have better insight into Twitter activities related to our business. That in turn allows us to write more relevant and up-to-date posts for our audience.

William B.

"A time-saving social media solution with great post scheduling and content generating tools"

What do you like best?

I like that SocialOomph can take content from RSS feeds to generate content for our social media accounts. We can sort and identity relevant topics by using keywords, which is a very help tool for refining our content searches. The customer support team at SocialOomph is generally easy to get a hold of and answers questions very politely and concisely. Most of our issues are resolved very quickly. For post scheduling, SocialOomph has very handy tools for setting post dates in the future at specific times. We can also set posts to go out a set intervals so we always have a steady stream of content for followers to keep an eye out for.

What do you dislike?

I generally like SocialOomph, but I'd have to say that the overall design and user interface isn't the most sleek and easy to use. It's not difficult to navigate through the different areas and find what I need, but it's just not as aesthetically pleasant as I'm used to seeing in other modern software. It would also be nice to have a calendar view that can help me organize future posts more efficiently.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend SocialOomph for to help manage your social media accounts and to generate content for them. You can save a bunch of time and refine your automated posts to be more relevant and meaningful to your followers. Even if you commonly post original content, you can use it as a source for content ideas and stay up to date on your industry.

Our company uses SocialOomph to gather and organize content for our social media accounts. The process saves us a ton of time from having to produce completely original content. We can also use it to give us inspiration for original content and keep us up with industry trends that affect our business. With a limited staff for social media management, SocialOomph helps to streamlined and automate many of the processes involved with managing social media. Being able to schedule our posts allows us to keep in regular touch with our followers, which can and has later lead to sales and other conversions.

Theresa R.

"This is a GREAT product, and it saves me a lot of time! "

What do you like best?

This is very easy to use, and you can coordinate more than one social media account to it. It allows you to set up your posts in advance and have them post as you have them scheduled. This is fantastic for letting you have a presence daily, or even hourly (or more) when you are doing a rollout, away on vacation, or just working on other things during the day. You can set it and forget it. You can use hashtags and links (and it will shorten those for you with one click) set the date and the time. You can even go back and edit or pull something before it posts.

What do you dislike?

I love this system, and tell people about it often.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give this one a try, you will NOT be disappointed!

This tool allows me to work ON my business, by allowing me to set and forget things that need to be posted daily or on a regular basis, without my having to stop each day and do it. So if I am traveling, my feed still has what people are used to seeing, or if I have a special running, then I can make sure that day is filled with news and details, while I am running the actual launch.

UP
User in Publishing

"Someone said facebook considers it spam. Twitter may also now consider it spam"

What do you like best?

Overall, it was reasonably easy to use. It looked like a good backup application for social media scheduling.

What do you dislike?

It fails after about 20 hours of scheduled posts. I run a 24 hour schedule and it stopped posting after about 20, saying ever post failed due to a Twitter metric that doesn't exist, leading me to believe their twitter standing may be junk at this point. Customer service was no help. I did contact them regarding my experience and got a rude reply back which is better off not stated in polite company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look about anywhere else first. I really can't recommend these guys.

There were no benefits. If anything, it's made my weekend even longer. I ended up deleting every scheduled post and trying to reschedule them, but those posts failed as well. I would not recommend this as a tool to make social media posting easier.

Kayleigh S.

"Straightforward, easy to use, a great asset!"

What do you like best?

Platform is straightforward and easy to use, with a great deal of included help documentation available. Submission to multiple sites and accounts is simple, as is scheduling of posts.

What do you dislike?

Feels very cut and dry with a lot of user interaction but isn't very visually attractive. Very basic interface that doesn't jump out at you.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Product will do pretty much everything you need it to and then some. Only complaint so far is that while it reaches a great number of platforms, it doesn't quite reach all of the social media areas that it could. Further suggestions would be for them to allow posting to sites such as YouTube and Google+ with video content, allowing full aggregation of sites. There are a few other sites I would suggest also that would make it much easier to ensure that nearly any customer is able to meet their social media content needs.

Sharing a single post on multiple accounts on various platforms has become easier than ever. Few programs provide the ability to share on more than maybe two platforms at once, few manage to appropriately schedule and then post content successfully, and basically none will post on multiple accounts at the same time on the same platform. It has made content aggregation and posting so much easier.

Nishadha S.

"A great tool to automate your social media activities"

What do you like best?

The biggest advantage SocialOomph have over other social media dashboards is its queue features. Not only can you add stuff to the queue but you can mark them to be re-added to the queue. This way you will have a queue that will never run out, perfect for those evergreen blog posts and the occasional promotional material you want to send from time to time.

What do you dislike?

- Auto DM feature has to be purchased separately, if this was there with the professional subscription I would give this product a 10/10 rating

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you wan to automate your social media marketing then this is one of the best tools out their to do this. Doesn't get the attention like Buffer or HootSuite but definitely something that can improve your productivity

Managing social media accounts and automating most of social media updates

Suzanne Y.

"Unusable interface led me to better, cheaper competitors"

What do you like best?

At the time it was the most affordable product that offered the "infinite queue" — that is, queuing up content that would repeat itself once everything was posted.

What do you dislike?

The user interface was so terrible, clunky and confusing that I couldn't remember how everything worked. Plus, other services ended up being cheaper and way more easy to use, like PostPlanner or RecurPost.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go use PostPlanner or RecurPost instead. They have the same recycling posts feature and are way easier to use. I also liked SmarterQueue too.

I wanted to be able to queue social media content up once and forget it. That saved me a lot of time and worry.

User in Consumer Goods

"Simple Social Media Management Tool -- Good tool for someone starting out."

What do you like best?

This is a pretty simple to use tool and quick to set up

It helps with basic social media management in terms of scheduling posts and managing comments

Offers different tiers of pricing based off of your needs. So if you only use Twitter you won't pay as much as the full package.

What do you dislike?

No mobile applications -- at least that I could find

Limited support of social media networks -- only covers the basics

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a lot of different profiles to manage, this tool is not for you. It is very basic in its management but is a good alternative for someone just starting out. The pricing is not over the top, and it can be charged in two week increments.

This is a tool we were evaluating for managing our social media profiles. As a larger company, we found it limiting. It is useful in that you can manage content and automate follow backs.

Ellen M.

"Social Oomph - Great While it Lasted"

Economical way to post on multiple social media accounts. Saved time and money

Cortney C.

"Great for energizing social media. "

What do you like best?

This tool is helpful and easy to handle. Social Oomph is an ideal tool for those who want to effectively manage twitter accounts as it has a variety of features to manage twitter.

What do you dislike?

No mobile apps, Don't support all popular networks

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want other networks other than Twitter, find a different program

for managing multiple social media accounts. Although paid offers many features, the free version also gives access to many cutting-edge features such as keyword tracking, use of premade drafts, quickly view mentions, URL shortening and much more. Although free version only offer access to control five twitter accounts and no other social media accounts.

AM

"Good way to schedule items for your social media"

What do you like best?

Shortens URLs for you and makes it easy to schedule things. You can also post to more then one site at once.

What do you dislike?

The cost can be a little high to get all the features.

I used this when I did social media for a bunch of health and life coaching sites. It made it easier to plan social media items for the future.

"Really easy to use "

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease of using it. The team I managed had no issues learning everything and all platforms are laid out very nicely when creating multiple posts.

What do you dislike?

I wish that attaching images were not a separate tab. I really hate switching back and forth and losing the platforms I chose in the other tab.

There have not been any problems. Benefits- MUCH simpler social media management.

UN
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"New user"

What do you like best?

Free software that allows me to set up Twitter posts in advance for my small nonprofit.

What do you dislike?

I don't understand why Social Oomph rejected a particular post that I had in the cue. The rejection notification said that it was over 140 characters, but the text entry field said it was under 140 characters.

Small nonprofit. I want to cue up content for the future so I don't have to do it every day.

Learning about SocialOomph?

* We monitor all SocialOomph reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.