Smith.ai Live Chat Reviews & Product Details

Smith.ai Live Chat Overview

What is Smith.ai Live Chat?

Smith.ai Live Website Chat is the fastest & friendliest way to capture, screen & convert website leads. Our Live Chat agents answer questions, screen leads & schedule appointments 24/7. Custom AI chatbots can assist with screening basic questions so you maximize meaningful interactions. Pay for relevant chats only. Easy setup on all website platforms. Instant chat transcripts in your email & CRM. SMS and Facebook Messenger included. Let customers call you with Chat to Call. Smith.ai Live Chat is the most effective & affordable way to convert website leads to grow your business.

Smith.ai Live Chat Details
English, Spanish

Smith.ai is known for superior virtual receptionist & intake services by phone. It can also capture leads, book new clients, and complete client intake on your website.

Smith.ai Live Chat is most useful to businesses seeking to boost online marketing results. Live, professional chat agents — backed by powerful AI chatbot technology — capture, screen & schedule website visitors to convert new clients 24/7!

We offer answering for SMS and Facebook Messenger as well as Chat to Call functionality. Attorney clients can use Conflict Checker to save time on intake.

Smith.ai
2015
Palo Alto, CA
@smithdotai
614 Twitter followers

Smith.ai Live Chat Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Smith.ai Live Chat community
Have you used Smith.ai Live Chat before?

Smith.ai Live Chat Reviews

Showing 15 Smith.ai Live Chat reviews
Location
Already have Smith.ai Live Chat?
Co-Chair
Law Practice
Response from Maddy Martin of Smith.ai Live Chat

Thank you so much for your kind words, John! We're more than happy to answer your leads 24/7 on your behalf to let you focus on existing client work!

C
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We had been dealing with a large volume of chat traffic to our website during off-hours (late nights & weekends) and were missing sales leads consistently. We tried overseas options, outsourced staffing in the US, and a variety of automated options but we didn't find a solution we were happy with until Smith.ai. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Smith.ai has finally allowed us a scalable and affordable way to stay staffed 24/7. Smith.ai has allowed us to convert a higher number of leads, and provide a much higher level of customer satisfaction. Would highly recommend to any team looking to increase response times and convert more leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The setup process takes a little bit of time, but it is well worth it once you are done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have not had any problems so far and are able to provide support for our customers 24/7. This has led to an increase in sales by over 50% from when it was first implemented and almost no frustrated customers coming in looking for an answer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Maddy Martin of Smith.ai Live Chat

Thank you for your review, RJ! We're more than happy to help increase your response time and convert a higher number of your web leads!

Law Offices of Maria N. Jonsson, Trusts & Estates
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Smith Chat is a great and very convenient avenue for website visitors to get in touch effortlessly without calling or emailing me. The Chat service literally adds an average of 25% additional Leads each month for my law firm. It is very customizable to fit with your brand, as well as to design the right Q&A to afford an easy access for site visitors to share their legal needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Chat creates an instant email with the visitor's contact info so we can immediately follow up on the Lead. I like the feature to ask "HOW do you prefer to be contacted" -so the follow up on our part is most welcome by the visitor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about the chat service - it replaced my original third party chat service, which came at the time my designed - at a significant cost reduction and a great value to my firm. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Take a leap of faith with Smith.ai Chat and you will not regret it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy access from any platform, with no need to log into email or call/speak with my Front Desk. Instant email that alerts me of the Lead. The Chat leads comprise a sizeable part of my converted leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Maddy Martin of Smith.ai Live Chat

Thank you for your review, Maria! We're happy to help increase your leads by an additional 30%!

Associate Attorney (Legal Engineer)
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They answer phones for our law firm 24/7. We've been able to ensure all clients and potential clients can speak to a live person at any time during Covid-19. They also schedule meetings, complete intakes for us and collect payments over the phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Staff is really responsive to our requests. Clients are impressed by the professional staff. Prices are great for the services they provide. Everything is so easy to use and set up. We've tried other answering services in the past and found the professionalism and responsiveness was lacking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. They're constantly striving to provide better service for us and our clients. We haven't encountered any problems with their services. I do wish they had an app to interact with the Smith.AI dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Try them out if you're even considering a chat service. You will not be disappointed. They offer great trials and white glove setup services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use them for answering phones, completing intakes, scheduling meetings, and taking payments. The benefits have been enormous. We save 10-15 min. of staff time with every call they answer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Maddy Martin of Smith.ai Live Chat

Thank you, Sara! We're happy to respond 24/7 to your leads and clients and save time for your staff!

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I’ve been a customer of Smith’s for over two years now. I’ve used their online chat service which are excellent and continue to use the following: they answer calls, schedule new clients, follow up on leads and more! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that Smith will answer calls and input information directly into my intake that syncs to my CRM. I also love that they never get information from leads wrong (something my old service did often). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far - very happy with them! Even if I ever have questions or need clarification on something they are so responsive. Great customer service! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Give them a shot! You will not be disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They don’t get lead or client information incorrect when answering calls, they don’t hang up on leads and I no longer get the complaint that it sounds like i have an answering service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Maddy Martin of Smith.ai Live Chat

Thanks for the review, Crissy! We're so happy that we're enabling fast (and accurate!) intake to your CRM and giving your current and potential clients a positive experience.

GL
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They engage with relevant chats and obtain information for our office. They facilitate the screening process for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that the agents gather all the initial information for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For now, we have not had any complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They filter out spam chats and use specific introduction language to weed through relevant/non-relevant chats. This is extremely helpful for us because we don't have to worry about whether or not the perspective client is someone we can actually help. Great benefit and addition to our webpage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Maddy Martin of Smith.ai Live Chat

Thank you very much for your review! We're happy to screen and qualify potential clients for your office.

Founder / Attorney
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We hired Smith.ai Live Chat to assist with our web chat. The Smith.AI team has been tremendously helpful in building a bot for us. The combination of the bot with a live person has proven to yield a high number of conversions And as a business owner, I know my questions are being answered correctly 24/7 without me. That peace of mind is hard to put a price on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We really love the bot/live person combination. It allows us to provide great chats while saving money. I like to think of them as human assisted chats. Great stuff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd say the only downside of Smith.Ai is at this point I think there's one style chat option on the site. It's not a big deal but sometimes I worry it gets lost on my page. Though people find it and chat with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Look hard at Smith.ai Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the need to better serve our clients and prospective clients through the use of a 24/7 bot. Bots are the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founding Attorney
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Smith.ai Live Chat helped us boost our online conversations as we expanded into a neighboring geographic market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Super easy setup and helpful support to get started. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first, I wished there was an option for local staff to respond to certain prompts, but overall I think it may have helped us to not have to respond to another "ping" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've been able to increase the number of conversions on our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Maddy Martin of Smith.ai Live Chat

Thank you Kyle! We're very happy we've helped increase your conversions.

PL
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We implemented Smith.ai live chat on our law firm website to see if we could convert more clicks. With a few tweaks in the beginning we've been able to streamline a process to capture more leads and convert more clients. The ROI on this has been incredible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of set up. Emails generated from leads that can be shared with the appropriate staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the autobot responds in a way that it's clear it's not a real person and we loose some leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Take advantage of the 30 day trial but invest that time in getting set up correctly. It's worth the initial time investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are capturing people reading our blog or visiting our website and converting them to consults / clients for our firm. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Adjunct Lecturer
Law Practice
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We wanted potential clients to be able to interact with us however they want to make it as convenient as possible to work with us. adding chat was a natural next step. We were already using Smith's Receptionist services, which gave me the comfort that the quality of people answering chats would be professional, consistently polite and knowledgeable. We get an email with the full text of the chat so we know everything that has been communicated by the prospective client already so we don't ask them the same questions over again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to deploy - Smith.ai provided a small code snippet to add to our page and we were live. Also, the quality of responses and client engagement is great, it is clear the client is chatting with a real person and not an automated bot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. I can't think of anything negative to include here, Working with Smith has been one of the few decisions I have made since starting my practice that I haven't second-guessed or looked to see if there is something better out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are evaluating chat providers, Smith is an extremely easy way to try it out without making a big commitment. I also think if you work with them, you will be blown away by how easy they make it on their customers to do business with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Availability of a real person for extended hours, and it sets my mind at ease to know that a potential client isn't waiting on a response from us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Member
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Smith.ai has provided chat for our website. We are now capturing leads directly from our website that before had to call into our office or we missed altogether. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The after-hours chat that allows us to catch leads when we're not in the office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, so good. There is really nothing that we have found a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Smith.ai chat allows us to capture leads from our website that previously we would have missed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Phone answering, scheduling, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Quick response time and willingness to adjust to our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. The company is very responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Missed calls were previously always an issue. Now we know that nothing is getting missed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Smith.ai fields calls from potential clients, current clients, referrals, colleagues, etc. The receptionists take detailed messages and follow the script I created to a T. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The professionalism and accuracy the receptionists have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The cost. Many of my calls are short and smith.ai charges per call. Overall the service is wonderful and the cost is competitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has saved me ample time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder of Events.Legal for Legal Tech Media Group
Legal Services
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I used Smith.ai's chat service on our primary consulting website. They were able to increase our overall conversion rate by scheduling consults before visitors leave. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Friendly and reliable support with great pricing structure for small businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Did not find anything to dislike. Smith.ai provides tremendous value for the price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Note and share the technology you use with Smith.ai as they can work with nearly any practice management, CRM or scheduling system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Capturing more email subscribers! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GL
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

This service helps me field incoming calls from new/potential clients, current clients, referral partners, and colleagues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They are friendly, prompt, and communicative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of- it's a great service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don't have to take unscheduled calls or interrupt my day- it has been a huge time-saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.