SmartZip

3.5

SmartZip offers predictive marketing solutions for real estate professionals.

Work for SmartZip?

Learning about SmartZip?

SmartZip Reviews

Showing 1 SmartZip review
SmartZip review by marjan m.
marjan m.

"not normal app"

What do you like best?

thats not have anythings for like to best

What do you dislike?

Just wasted entire year and some money with them. they say they will manage Facebook ads. but entire year, not one lead from Facebook. after one year contract, I downgraded service to use their landing pages only. the landing pages went down every week and I have call them to and another week to recover. and after 3 months using that landing page, i have watch it daily to see if it is working or down. Just moment ago, I found out they just changed their mind and telling me my landing page not longer showing my brand. I called, they say that I didn't pay enough to have service call. and my landing page should be without my brand because I didn't pay enough. I tested my landing page, that not only no showing my brand also not sending lead to me. i PAID ONE YEAR LANDING PAGE Subscription in advance now they refuse to provide any service. Only I left is to access their website but can't doing anything. And they refuse refund hide

Recommendations to others considering the product

not use

ads

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SmartZip

What Real Estate Marketing solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of SmartZip for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Z57 Internet Solutions Logo
Z57 Internet Solutions
3.8
Z57 provides thousands of real estate professional clients nationwide with proven marketing solutions.
Placester Logo
Placester
3.2
Placester helps real estate professionals increase sales and profits through beautiful, search engine-optimized websites and online marketing tools.
Z Buyer Logo
Z Buyer
3.2
Marketing solutions for home sellers, buyers, and real estate professionals.
Real Geeks Logo
Real Geeks
4.0
Real Geeks offers all in one real estate sales marketing solution for the agent or broker that wants to grow their business & close more deals.
Yardi Marketing Suite Logo
Yardi Marketing Suite
3.5
Expand your marketing reach and deliver outstanding prospect and resident services with the Yardi Marketing Suite - a mobile solution supporting the entire prospect and resident lifecycle, from a desktop or out in the community.
Buildout Logo
Buildout
Buildout is an end-to-end solution for marketing commercial real estate listings, empowers brokerages across the nation to showcase their brand and grow their business. The cloud-based solution provides time saving benefits by automating the document creation process and streamlining everything else involved in listings properties.
CompStak Logo
CompStak
3.7
CompStak offers a database of commercial lease data for comparable sourcing.
Point2 Agent Logo
Point2 Agent
4.0
Point2 Agent is an online marketing solution for real estate professionals. Get everything you need to expand your real estate business, including an easy-to-use-website, intuitive lead generation tools, detailed analytics and much more.
Nestio Logo
Nestio
4.0
Nestio is a web-based dashboard that allows you to update your company website, preferred brokers, and advertising websites with one click, giving you the ability to manage your inventory in one place, market your listings in real-time and more.
PropertyRadar Logo
PropertyRadar
PropertyRadar provides a platform containing market data for real estate professionals.

Learning about SmartZip?

* We monitor all SmartZip reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.