SmartWinnr Reviews & Product Details

SmartWinnr Overview

What is SmartWinnr?

SmartWinnr is a comprehensive platform that keeps your sales teams up-to-date with product knowledge, guarantees uniform messaging during customer interactions, and increases sales at the same time. We use - Gamified KPIs to boost sales - AI-driven quizzes and regular reinforcements to drive knowledge - Continuous coaching to improve customer interactions

SmartWinnr Details
Czech, German, Greek, English, French, Hindi, Hungarian, Japanese, Kannada, Marathi, Romanian, Spanish, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified)

SmartWinnr is a sales learning and productivity platform that helps your sales team to retain product knowledge, guarantees a uniform messaging during customer interactions, and increases sales at the same time.

SmartWinnr reduces your investment in multiple tools. It ensures that your sales teams use only 1 platform for their sales learning, coaching, and contests.

Sales teams complete their activities and follow live leaderboards through the SmartWinnr mobile app, accessible anytime and anywhere.

Our UI is extremely intuitive and easy to use, resulting in high adoption amongst sales teams. It is available in most European languages, as well as in Chinese, Japanese, and Indian vernacular languages, which improves adoption in global teams.

Our integrations with Salesforce.com, SAP, HubSpot, and other CRM, LMS, HRMS systems will help you to maximize your investments from your existing tools.

Our Customer Success team is available 24/7 and will be with you every step of the way, which will reduce the time you need to spend with your setup activities in SmartWinnr.

MobillionLabs, Inc.
2014
Walnut, CA
@smartwinnr

Marketing Executive

SmartWinnr Videos

SmartWinnr Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the SmartWinnr community
Have you used SmartWinnr before?

SmartWinnr Reviews

Showing 41 SmartWinnr reviews
Already have SmartWinnr?
Assistant Manager - Legal
What do you like best?

The SmartWinnr Support Team is fantastic. They are super fast in responding to our questions, they help us setup all activities on SmartWinnr and have helped us every step of the way. We can share videos, run games, conduct surveys, have them fill out declaration forms. The automated reminder notifications that go out for each activity are very helpful in improving our participation numbers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We once had some trouble in extracting a report. And the technical team fixed it within 30 minutes. They're very responsive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SmartWinnr has enabled us to digitise our communication with our factory employees. The biggest advantage is since SmartWinnr is available as a mobile app in their local languages, our factory employees find it very easy to use.

We use SmartWinnr to send out communications to them, have them participate in different initiatives which was previously not possible through a digital medium. We have launched games that have been very successful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
What do you like best?

I like the versatility of SmartWInnr. We can run both training and sales activity gamification through it. Sales people like it because all activities can be done very quickly through their mobile app. Adoption has been very high for SmartWinnr. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We would like to run many more training sessions and having SmartWinnr actually helps us to run them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The quality of support that one enjoys make this product a delight to associate with Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have created very interesting sales gamification contests through SmartWinnr. We divide our sales people into different teams by territory. We give them very catchy team names. Then we have defined KPIs that they need to complete to get points. Some of this information come through the CRM and some data is captured through SmartWinnr directly. Scoring happens automatically and our teams get points as and when they complete the activities. We declare winners at the end of the contest

Draw correlation between learning and performance

Ability to bucket the slow learners and craete more focus on them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in SmartWinnr
Professional Education Manager
What do you like best?

We are using SmartWinnr in Japan. The best part is, SmartWinnr mobile app is available in Japanese. Which is a huge advantage for our sales team. They find it intuitive and easy to use. There are automatic reminders that help them to complete their activities on time. The multi-attempt quiz with a pass mark, has been particularly helpful in building foundational knowledge in our reps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment............................ Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SmartWinnr is a huge help in improving the confidence of our sales team. We’re using SmartWinnr to build product knowledge amongst our sales reps, as well as to improve sales conversation skills through regular video coaching. It continues to be a very successful learning journey, in which our entire team is involved, starting from our MD to our junior-most rep. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Regional Marketing, Training & Development Manager -Men’s Health, APAC
What do you like best?

The support is outstanding! I've rarely seen a company do so well in delivering such a high level of customer support. Every request is answered quickly and with good humour but most importantly with strong expertise.

Video coaching is amazing for situational learning that is super simple and highly intuitive. I've enjoyed watching my team move from tentative about recording themselves to truly embracing their coaching tasks. They have come to know the result is a pre-recorded library of impactful messages that can be reviewed while in the field as needs arise to ensure high impact sales engagements with customers.

The fact that SmartWinnr is a single platform for training and coaching which can be accessed via our team's mobile phones means that we have the benefit of a training library in their pocket at all times which is phenomenal for learning adoption.

The gamification features make learning fun and engaging for the team via the use of live leaderboards and badges for milestones accomplished...let's face it, we all know how competitive our teams can be!

The SmartWinnr platform and team have improved my ability to train and coach and most importantly they have improved our results in the field. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I don't have more time to expand on our SmartWinnr usage as I believe more work with the platform would deliver exponential results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Competitive selling upskilling has been a key focus for us to date and I've certainly seen a significant improvement based on our experience with SmartWinnr so far. A key benefit though, is that the sales team have embraced their own learning and development so not only do they gain real value from it but they are enjoying the process as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

1. It’s really easy to use. I've used a lot of different quiz and gamification apps, and this one is one of the easiest out there in the marketplace.

2. Because of ease of use, we have high completion and engagement rates from the sales teams. Be it a quiz or whether it's actually an activity that needs to be completed, the completion rates are really high with SmartWinnr.

3. We also know that our sales teams are very driven by Gamification, so we do run a lot of different competitions through the system. The nice thing is, they can see their own performance, and also see their performance against their colleagues.

4. The system is highly automated – this reduces the burden as an administrator

5. The support team is fantastic – always ready to help. They're very happy to hear all of my ideas and a lot of the time they've made them come alive within their system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When there are several Admins and 100's of questions in the questions bank it's a little more challenging to find your questions to edit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use SmartWinnr to improve our sales team by focusing on:

1. Their learning and knowledge retention

2. Increase the sales productivity through gamification

3. Improve customer messaging through the coaching module

4. In field assessments using forms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder and Principal Consultant
What do you like best?

Our participants love SmartWinnr. They find it very easy to use and intuitive. I like that I can run multiple training sessions and contests at the same time. If I need any help, I can always reach out to the Customer Success team, and they respond immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We run multiple sessions with different teams at the same time. It can get a little difficult to manage. But SmartWinnr’s Customer Success team is always with us, every step of the way, to help us run things smoothly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since COVID started, SmartWinnr has enabled us to quickly convert our 5 day face-to-face training sessions into virtual sessions. We use a combination of Zoom and SmartWinnr to deliver highly engaging training sessions. We send regular smartfeeds to keep the key learning on the top of their minds. Assessments are sent once every week to help the teams retain the information that they have learnt. We do regular surveys to capture feedback and keep every session on track.

We have recently started using SmartWinnr’s sales gamification to drive contests. These contests are designed to motivate sales teams to complete their regular activities like prospecting, customer conversations and more. This has made the entire experience very fun and engaging. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant System Engineer
What do you like best?

I have done my onboarding formalities through SmartWinnr. All trainings during the onboarding process was run throught SmartWinnr. I also love the competitions that we have. Winners are declared every 3 months and our batch during onboarding was the winner of the onboarding contest. We played quizzes, did our surveys and it was a lot of fun! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had more game-like themes. I’ve heard that they’re launching sports themes this year. I’m really looking forward to an IPL cricket contest Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The onboarding process was very fun and exciting. The trainings were not boring. I could complete the assessments and other activities on time. All news, newsletters and knowledge reinforcements were sent through SmartWinnr. I enjoyed checking the feeds and following the contest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I like the sales gamification feature - it is very flexible. Allows us to create multiple leaderboards for different territories and control visibility. Multiple KPIs can be tracked and easily monitored. Sales contests really help to drive the engagement and motivation of the sales team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specific. Whenever there are any issues, they are very quick to fix it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Training and onboarding new hires and quickly making them productive

- Improve product knowledge through regular quizzes and video Smartfeeds focusing on sales situations

- Gamifying different sales activities and creating activity-driven contests for driving sales productivity.

- Coaching the medical reps to improve their objection handling and physician interaction skills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We did our pre-boarding, onboarding, and post-boarding training through SmartWinnr. Its a great tool that kept me informed about news, announcements, trainings and contests. I used it when I joined the company, and I continue to use it even now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had some problems with logging initially. That had more to do with a wrong email id that was submitted to SmartWinnr Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our entire onboarding process runs through SmartWinnr. All documents are stored in the online repository that we can access, we submit necessary documents through SmartWinnr, all trainings and assessments happen through SmartWinnr as well.

I was part of the onboarding program that ran for 3 months and it has been a great experience for me. There was a competition that ran for the duration. SO the entire onboarding process was gamified. It was very exciting and the continuous updates from the app helped me to be on track with all my activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to run competitions for my team using SmartWinnr. Intuitive leaderboards help our reps to keep a track of their performance and hold themselves accountable. My reps find it to be a fun and exciting way of tracking their goals.

It's a one stop shop where I can see my team's overall performance as well as each individual rep’s performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about it. Nothing to dislike Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it to run KPI competitions and learning competitions. It’s easy to keep a track of the team’s score in various KPIs. The visibility and insights of the team’s performance that our managers get is terrific. Our reps use the desktop web app for SmartWinnr. They find it very easy to use. SmartWinnr integrates directly with our own systems. Everything is seamless Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

The platform is very easy to use and our customer service reps love it! Videos stream very fast, trainings are very structured and our document library is very easy to use. Our reps have been divided into different teams and we’ve run competitions as well which was very exciting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much. We would like to use SmartWinnr in a lot of other things as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have used SmartWinnr in digitising all paper based manuals that our on-the-field customer service reps use. There are videos, detailed images, troubleshooting details and training videos that are available to our customer service reps when they are out on-the-field. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Program Manager, Global Sales Enablement
What do you like best?

SmartWinnr is really easy to use. There's a lot of automation like scheduling of quizzes, surveys, coaching etc. built in. So its saves time. The heatmaps the platform provides to identify knowledge/performance gaps. The SmartWinnr support team provides fantastic support! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - the tool is great for our use cases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. Engaging teams during virtual training session.

2. Virtual new hire onboarding program.

3. Video coaching for improving sales pitch

4. Gamifying activities to increase engagement, participation

5. Quizzes to improve knowledge retention Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Way of approaching and style of teaching to get understand Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't found any drawbacks of this app but only thing it has to upgrad in terms of giving notification for incompatible task till it get done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Prompt the notifications till the end of the completion of pending task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me to test my knowledge how far I am good enough in all the terms of daily job Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I like everything about SmartWinnr’s gamification. Its an all-round gamification tool. It lets us:

• Gamify learning as well as sales

• Create multiple KPIs and scorecards

• Establish multiple leaderboards and track progress in various areas Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We like the tool a lot. We have given a lot of new ideas to the SmartWinnr team. And they have been working on incorporating them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it for running weekly, monthly and quarterly sales contests. It provides us with great visibility and insight into our sales reps’ performance. We can clearly see how each individual is performing in several core metrics. The manager view from the mobile app is especially useful to all our managers. They can track their team’s progress and encourage them to do better. We also use SmartWinnr to improve product knowledge. We have seen that weekly quizzes have helped to increase the knowledge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I get daily microlearning feeds from SmartWinnr. It helps me to refresh my memory on key concepts. I also get weekly quizzes and competitions. The contests make it really exciting. I was the topper in the last contest! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything is good for me. No complaints at all Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We’re using SmartWinnr to drive knowledge and to run competitions.

After we started to use SmartWinnr, I can see that my knowledge has improved. I’m also able to deliver much faster. Its intuitive and very easy to use. I've used it when we were onboarded and we continue to use it after that as wll. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best I like using smartwinnr app is about whatever programs we attend updated the knowledge and sharpness conducting quizzes is very good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In quizzes Evey one is getting same questions for one batch so it is little uncomfortable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes definitely Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

How to improve the uncomfortable market conditions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Work Dedication is the most important to every one Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While using the smart winnr app there is some error issues while login into smart winnr app Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Smart winnr helps how to maintain relationship with the staff and the customer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What do's and don'ts we learn in this app and

Practical approach according branch echo system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Noting in this dislike every thing is good easy to practice Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use, practical knowledge, Religious Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

How to do the work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Is to you

practical knowledge

delignce Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing is dislike

For me some time network Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Is to you

practical knowledge

delignce Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Call relectence

Product knowledge Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Every thing is good for learning programs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sale training on board everything is good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sales performance management andTraining and coaching very useful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales knowledge will improve and management skills Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy use,easy understanding to new one also Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not getting Update to the user of surveys Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Surely i recommend to others Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Facing the rural area of customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Practical approach according to bank Ecosystem Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything is good and easy to practice and implement Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use

practical knowledge

Deligence Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Need base selling , Lead generation techniques Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Practical approach according to bank Eco system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Practical knowledge diligence Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Need base selling lead generation technic Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Excellent trainers

Turn Sales Into a Game Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing dislikes. Almost we like the training program Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Have a crystal clear objective for your Sales Pitch Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Smart winner should me part of your life Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to be dislike I smart winner application Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Smart winner should be in our part of life in order to review the analysis Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With use of smart winner application we can solve major issues and also gain main stability in various situations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.