SmartSites Reviews & Product Details

PE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

SmartSites helped us with a our website design. We had an old site that was very outdated, and wanted something fresh. So we sat down with SmartSites and they were able to take our vision and turn it into something tangible. In the end, we ended up with a website that represents our company and something that we will be proud to show our clients. We are beyond excited to get a new website up and running for 2021! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

SmartSites has many great qualities, but their communication was their best. They were very easy to reach out to if we had any questions, and could be reached through either phone, email, or even in person. Irina was a huge help with this, and we always felt that she was easy to get in contact with. No matter the medium, she was available to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally we had to repeat some small stuff we wanted fixed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you want a website done with a very attentive team, you've found the right place. Irina was who we worked with, and she was great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem we had was that our website was old and slow, and SmartSites with their design team helped solve both of those problems. Now we have a great looking site that is ready for 2020 - and should help us bring in new customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SmartSites Overview

What is SmartSites?

Outsmart the competition with best-in-class digital marketing services. With over 450 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ reviews online, SmartSites 💡 is America's #1 rated digital marketing agency. Get more traffic. Acquire more customers. Sell more stuff. SmartSites works for businesses of all sizes. SmartSites is a Google Premier Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner. Winner of dozens website design awards and four-time Inc5000 (2017-2020) fastest growing company. Let us grow your company. Call 📞 (201) 870 6000 for a free consultation!

SmartSites Details

SmartSites is a full service digital agency offering website design and development, SEO, and PPC. Our diverse team of designers, developers, and strategists is 50 people strong and spans across the globe.

SmartSites
2011
Paramus, NJ
@SmartSitesNJ

SmartSites Videos

Answer a few questions to help the SmartSites community
Have you used SmartSites before?

SmartSites Reviews

Showing 59 SmartSites reviews
Location
Already have SmartSites?
Mentor
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

SmartSites did a consulting job for my company, working on making the site even better. Helped a lot with UX, design, and SEO. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

One can just see, how much experience they have. This is something they beat any other company in the market with. They are able to describe difficult things in a simple way. They also have amazing procedures, that make everything much much easier. What should be also mentioned was their flexibility and also their support for our team. Not everyone spoke perfect English, but they did everything to make it easy for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. Fully satisfied with the customer service level. It's not about me being nice. It's about them being professional :D Even that time difference, which normally is an obvious issue here was not a nuisance at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Be prepared for fast-pace projects :) Also stay open minded. We also thought we knew it all until we've met SmartSites team. Thanks to them we learned a lot. But to do so, you need to be prepared to change your opinions and recognize someone's else knowledge and experience. I really think that it doesn't make much sense to hire such a company without being open to change. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have found out a lot of UX and design flaws as well as mistakes we did while doing SEO. We also learned how to content our site better. In terms of lead generation, digital marketing I can't really think about better consultant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Smart Sites is a great company to work with. Their knowledge, expertise and overall customer satisfaction is phenomenal. I was looking for a company to do online marketing and Brian Chung has been very helpful in building my company’s advertising campaign and brand online. He really cares about his clients growth and is very thorough and good in what he does. These guys are the best, I couldn’t be happier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Smart Sites has good industry knowledge about the type of work I do because they have a wide clientele in all fields, so they know exactly what you want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything I dislike about SmartSites Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I fully recommend SmartSites and trust them to do an excellent job with your company and brand. They care about their clients growth and take time to understand what you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Currently I am working with SmartSites on online advertising. I have seen more sales now than before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They are helping us with our SEO & PPC for two of our online companies. We started a few months ago and so far we very much so like the work the company has done, and their expertise in their fields. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Communication - Which is KEY to us in most scenarios. We like to know what is going on, all of the highs and lows and the reasoning behind them, and just an overall communication and update on our site & progress. We like how excited they also seem about our success, and just as passionate about our company as we are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not think so far there is anything we do not like. Again its been a few short months, but I do not see us having any issues with this company as long as the communication stays there, and they have our best in mind when creating ads & spending our budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are a quick moving company, who likes to throw out ads on the spot, and make quick changes this company is great for that. Our minds are always changing here with what we want to do next, and sometimes we throw ideas at them to get going very quickly and they get it done. Again communication is key for us, and I think so far they have been very good at that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We realized we had no SEO work, and the backend of the site needed a lot of help. We also realized we were missing some things on google when the account was set up as well. As far as social media and PCC we now are trying other audiences which seem to be working as well. The team brought some new ideas to our company to hopefully better our business in the end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

SmartSites helped us with PPC/SEO services. Within a few months of working with Ash and Kristina we

started seeing results so much so that when one of our salesman went on vacation we had to tell them to

pause until they came back because we couldn't keep up with how many leads they were bringing in! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Both Ash and Kristina are willing to answer any questions we've had within a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Both Ash and Kristina are willing to answer any questions we've had within a timely manner and without

making it feel as if we were a bother. They explain everything clearly and if we still have any questions

they'll even offer to hop on a call to make it easier for us! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would absolutely recommend working with Kristina and Ash, they have been extremely helpful and I

can't imagine working with anyone else. They've helped us see results within just a few months which

was much sooner than anticipated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were attempting to introduce SEO/PPC with intention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

SmartSites designed a website I can be proud of! In 5 years, I have redone my website twice with the goal of getting something that reflects my business the way I want it portrayed. Third time is the charm, SmartSites did it beautifully! This website will grow with my business and now that I have used SmartSites and trust them to get the job done right, I will keep my business here. Irina Mircica, the project manager who handled my project was very patient and responsive. Always had the smiley faces :) She ensured the developers got my messages, and updated me without delay. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Irina was very helpful. Gave regular updates, and addressed concerns. She ensured that my requirements were done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

N/A The PM was very thorough though and provided quick feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I think SmartSites do know their stuff. They understood my requirements and did the job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

New website. Visual, interactive, and SEO Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Working with the SmartSites team has really made managing our digital marketing projects much easier! I highly recommend working with SmartSites, they definitely go the extra mile and are always there when you need some help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The staff is knowledgeable and Olivia is super responsive and quick to help with anything and everything. The reporting and collaborative platforms and tools are easy-to-use and help me keep everything on track which I can quickly refer to as needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You will need a hefty budget at times which many small businesses may not have when trying to improve their digital marketing projects or online presence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tons of SEO and web development issues connected to our website. There are things our team hasn't been able to do that SmartSites has been able to get done for us which is great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PW
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Fixing our website, blogs, seo & google ads Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We have been very impressed with how quickly they get jobs done and how efficiently they go through the website finding and fixing technical audits to get our website up and running quicker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far we like everything SmartSites has done for us Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Keep up the good work. We are excited to work with you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our site is quicker loading and we have seen a great increase in our leads from our landing pages they created along with the google ads they are managing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We've been working with Smart Sites for about 9 months now and are very glad we made this decision. They took the time to create a campaign that got us the type of leads we were looking for. The work they do easily pays for its self with the leads that they provide. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Everyone I've worked with on their team has been very kind, responsive, and professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I was reassigned an account handler a couple of times but turnaround is expected in all companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I looked into and worked with a few other companies and these guys are the most effective and professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increased leads. We can control the flow of leads depending on our availability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GA
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

An all around great company, whether it be for SEM/SEO, production, web design, etc. - anything digital advertising related. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

A team that is easy to get along with and a pleasure to do work with on a daily basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no downsides of using Smartsites' services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits are that it has helped increase our adwords in getting more leads, and dominate our competitors out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Certified Instructor
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

SmartSites spent several months designing a Landing Page for my website after 7 years in business. Then Conner O'Hanlon stepped in and activated the Google Ad campaigns. I'm pretty savvy, but I ran into roadblocks that Conner patiently helped remove. Finally we are up and running with impressions and clicks rolling in. His attention to detail and calm response really helped get this done. BTW his customer service is also very prompt, within minutes instead of hours or days. Contrast that with WordStream. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

SmartSites is a good value with real people advising me instead of mere sales people. I say that as a former ad executive with a newspaper. Hands-on advice beats a one-size algorythm. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only that I can't afford a bigger package right now, but the Virus Lockdown crippled my business for two months. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Highly competent, affordable, prompt, helpful, encouraging. Go for it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gaining impressions and clicks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Partner
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

SCO & PPC . GENERATE MORE LEADS FOR MORE BUSINESS Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

response when need something there on top of there stuff Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

N/A

Everything was good theres nothing to not like Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Best company around Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

there helping me get more traffic to.my website which has created more leads Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

PPC CAMPAIGN/FACEBOOK AD/AMAZON AD Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Professionalism

Responsive Rate

Completing tasks rate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there was nothing I disliked about SmartSites Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They are honest and easy to work with. They know what they are doing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving my time to figure out "how to" to deal with google ppc, facebook issue and amazon issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GR
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

My personal business as well well as referral business. Websites, and SEO plus PPC Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How the team at SmartSites takes their time to explain everything and the results I’m seeing are phenomenal. I see way more leads flowing in than ever before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Love everything. There are no negatives. This group is great. Olivia is my account rep and Ryan was my sales rep. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Do not hesitate to hire SmartSites. They really know what they are doing! Your business will improve dramatically and you will have a modern website and a team of professionals assisting you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Way more leads to the website. Higher level of service. Lots of attention on my account. Improved site speed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

SmartSites is the best SEO/SEM provider in the industry, hands-down. They've helped us grow both our Organic & our Paid traffic tremendously. The hard work & time they put into our projects is unlike any other vendor we've known. They completely exceeded our expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Alex & his team are always there to help (they respond in seconds) & they always provide insight & recommendations based on new trends & market discoveries. Whenever we have a question, Alex completely puts our mind at ease with a detailed, relevant & valid answer. We couldn't be happier with their work & the results they've shown us & we would highly recommend them to anyone we know. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We absolutely love everything. I can't think of any downsides we've had with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Definitely give them a try. Going with SmartSites was one of the best decisions our company made & we would not hesitate to recommend them to others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're completely transforming our online presence with SmartSites. They go above & beyond to help us grow our traffic, while making sure that traffic is qualified traffic & that we are seeing conversions. They're always looking for new ways to better us & are always the first to know about the latest tools & resources available to them to do so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We hired Smart Sites based on their team, energy, experience and pricing. Our goal was to focus on increasing our SEO performance and better measurement of our PPC strategies. They were helpful in listening to our needs and expectations. They created strong recommendations for landing pages for our website, tracking our phone responses and order generation. They provided good guidance on keyword optimization, link building strategies and content templates for our marketing team to improve our website performance. Our Account Leader is truly a remarkable, responsive person. She developed an exceptional monthly report meeting the Executive Leadership of our company's expectation for analyzing data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Responsive to our requests. Monthly reporting and conference call updates. They manage our timelines and help our team meet deadlines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their creative services and graphic design could be improved upon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Smart Sites will work with you until you find the right team and right balance of what you need. We have always had a very open and positive working relationship. They have helped us grow a foundation to our digital marketing strategies and plans. We learn a lot from their team and had great results to date. I suggest you be very clear up front who your account team will be and set expectations up front to clarify the key goals and metrics you will want to measure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They have been helpful in helping us scale budgets during difficult times. All of our Google Analytics have grown double and triple digits over the 2 years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Created and managed marketing campaign for Volunteer Fire Rescue Department recruitment using varied social media and internet avenues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They maintained and helpful and communicative staff. I was well informed of all aspect of the account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cant think of any items I disliked about SmartSites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I recommend SmartSites because they are responsive to our needs and informative on the process and results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were struggling with brand and advertising to generate new applicants for the volunteer fire and rescue department. SmartSites got us on the map and generated an applicant stream using search engines and social media ads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PT
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We hired Smartsites to assist with SEO and PPC Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Olivia and Danielle have been a pleasure to work with. Highly professional and responsive. Always providing new suggestions to better market our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything to contribute..... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Through workign with Smartsites, they have corrected many issues with out website in addition to improving our PPC return and providing detailed reports on our marketing initiatives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PL
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Digital Marketing, advertising, conversions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Quick communication, efficient, knowledgeable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Brian goes above and beyond, and truly takes the time to understand our brand and what we need to succeed! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

increasing conversions, increasing purchase order price Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Set up, hosting, maintenance and SEO of e-commerce and corporate web sites Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They respond to "bugs" immediately. Multiple people work on my account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If there was something I did not like I would replace them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They will learn your business and become experts in your products and services, customers and competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefit: Increased traffic to the web site. Challenge: Turing visits into sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Landing page update and PPC campaign setup Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

professionalism of the landing page and the PPC campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The determination of HTML vs wordpress didn't occur. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to increase leads and clients through PPC campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Operating Officer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Smart Sites completely updated our website and shares performance metrics and ways to optimize it to stay competitive. They also manage our SEO and SEM and thanks to them we are always the top result organically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that SmartSites makes any wish I have a reality. An example is with Chat Bots. I asked Smart Sites to look into a vendor who does Chat Bots for my site and within 2 week's time it was implemented and live on my site and a member of their team even trained my staff on how to use the program. Their team is always available and quickly helps us resolve any issues we're facing. Everytime I work with SmartSites it feels like they are part of my company; they know my business just as well as my staff and they care about it as if it's their own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can' think of any downsides. They are all very easy and pleasant to work with and are each subject matter experts in their respective domains. Everyone I've worked with was very helpful and went above and beyond to help my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I always recommend SmartSites to every other business because they are a one stop shop and are experts across all of the digital areas they touch but they can also be used for specific things as well. We initially used them only for SEO/SEM but over the years we transitioned to them for all of our digital needs and wish we would have done that sooner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use SmartSites to help with our SEO and they not only got to the first page and the #1 result but they were able to maintain this for us for years. We have a lot of competitors, old and new in this space and thanks to SmartSites we are always the top result. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Market Analyst
Real Estate
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

SEO, PPC - Google Ads, Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.), Content Building (Gallery uploading, Blogs, and Case Studies, and website maintenance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Our website has witnessed a tremendous increase in traffic and experiencing a higher ROI for our campaigns at a lower cost. Irina, our project manager, has been an absolute pleasure and is a true professional to work with, in terms of going out of her way to provide us assistance and accommodating our needs/goals. Special thanks to Connor, Ziv, Anita, and Mike for their expertise. Keep up the great work! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Needs to work on meeting deadlines, QA, checking their work, and more timely follow-up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our PPC campaigns are witnessing increased ROI with a lower cost PPC. Month-to-month are website traffic is steadily increasing with more conversions. Our social media has improved with a higher amount of engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Complete website build from scratch, SEO and PPC. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How attentive and proactive EVERYONE on the team is! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is the cost compared to other companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Don't hesitat. You are in good hands. Have Ash Ismailovski be your account manager! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Needed a media company that saw me and my business as more than just another number or client. But treated the company as if it was their own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

PPC campaign Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Joe koza was easy to work with worked well with my with my website administrator he finished the campaign quickly . There was really no drama or hassle with it

The sales rep also threw in a couple of extra hours So Joe could monitor my PPC for the next couple of weeks and make some tweaks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't seen any downsides yet we'll see how good my campaign is now compared to how it was before in the next coming months then I'll know whether it was worth it for me or not but for now I don't have any complaints Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was spending a lot of money and I wasn't getting as many leads as I used to get because my PPC hasn't really been touched in years so I needed to refresh it. It's too early to tell how it's really working. so it might take me a little while to really see the benefits of me doing this Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PR

PPC Advertising

Managing Google and Bing Ads Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Listen to our needs and budget.Can talk to them whenever. Easily reachable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing now. We love working with Michael. He seems to get us better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

We love Smart Sites! They are have been a great investment for our business. Michael has done an amazing job helping us grow our sales. He also takes the time to understand our specific needs and adheres to our budget. Always responds to our emails quickly! We appreciate him so much! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Growing our audience and PPC advertising. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.