4.3 out of 5

Skype review by Sachi V.
Sales Associate
Apparel & Fashion
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Convenient, quick and reliable"

What do you like best?

I love that Skype allows me to connect with multiple individuals at once, without an additional fee. The company is recognized worldwide and it ensures less of a hassle when communicating with people because of its ease of accessibility.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the network connection on skype can be a little iffy, however, this can't always be blamed on the company as people have different wifi speeds and there are many other variables involved. It can also be tough to find peoples usernames at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In terms of recommendations to others considering using Skype for their business or personal needs, I would say it's important to ensure that you have a strong network connection for things to run smoothly and that everyone is already added as a contact. This definitely ensures a smoother user experience.

I personally use Skype most when I need to have a conference and not everyone is at the same place at the same time. The benefits that Skype offers are that I don't need a space to hold all the individuals partaking in the conference, and it allows me to work from the comfort of my home, office or when I'm away.

What is Skype?

Make internet calls for free with Skype. Call friends and family on any phone with Pay As You Go and Pay Monthly subscriptions, sign up today at Skype.com.

Skype Screenshots

Skype Profile Details

Skype Profile Details

Microsoft
Description
Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software products and services; and designs and sells hardware worldwide. Flagship products include Windows, Office, Azure, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP and CRM, as well as Xbox; Skype; and Windows Phone.
1975

1-50 of 10160 total Skype reviews
Skype review by Juhi G.
Software Developer

"SkypeReview_juhi"

What do you like best?

there is so many thinks to like , new emoji so many gifs and also easy to do video call in all over world and also we can record our call for future recommendation and also so many amazing new stickers and emoji is also updated here so now its very user friendly and easily connect with other person.

we can also schedule our call its very good update in new version of Skype.

What do you dislike?

i dislike only can't we share big file size here and some and little security issue but other that its very friendly to use Skype and mostly like here emoji and GIF

i can say i love it its nice feature

Recommendations to others considering the product

i have to tell to user , its easy to connect with any person using their skype id to all over world and now there is so many new feature like file sharing easy to schedule call , share your location and create your own poll and also can do video call and also create record your call for future help.

basically its very easy to connect with client of outside India and work with them so easily its very good benefit for work purpose and also we can schedule our call accordingly and connect with user .

its very good we can easily do group call with multiple people so and also easily update any file to anywhere to all over world.

Skype review by Amol  H.
Software Developer

"Skype Review by Amol"

What do you like best?

Voice and video conversations are helpful. provides high-quality voice calling. Skype is free to download. Calls between Skype users are free. Skype allows to access PC, laptop and mobile phone allowing you to access Skype just about anywhere. Skype was once very agile. We can get birthday notification as well, it's good to have. More emoji available for fun, chatting. We can share the live location and also we can create the poll for review.

What do you dislike?

start Skype it takes a while for it to start.it will keep ringing for the entire 20-40 second duration. Can not send more size of file over skype. Can not access remotely. doesn't allow me to sort my contacts

Recommendations to others considering the product

-Client-side problem with screen sharing it' easy

.-Anytime connect to Manager and client.

- Project Discussion. Filesharing.

-Issue Understanding, knowledge transfer.

-Easy to use.

-Flexibility

-We can access anywhere.

Client-side problem with screen sharing. Anytime connect to Manager and client. Project Discussion. Filesharing. Issue Understanding, knowledge transfer.

Skype review by DILEEP P.
Dileep Prajapat

"Best application for chatting and group calls - Skype"

What do you like best?

Skype is the best messaging app in corporate world. almost all organizations in the world using Skype for communication. It provide the advantages of chatting, making group calls and sharing interesting emojis and files.

What do you dislike?

we cannot share a file more then 300 mb over the Skype.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy to use.

we have share files, making group call, video conferencing and we can share screens during meeting.

provide good quality of audio and video during calls.

This is the best application for chat , meeting, group call including video and audio.

and it is free to use and communicate to the peoples who has skype account.

You can reach out to anyone all around the world who has skype account.

You can make calls to the person who dont have skype ids. but for that you have to add skype credit to your account.

overall it is best application to use for communication and chatting with friends or in organization.

In my organization we are using Skype for internal communication with team members and it is very easy to use. we can have a group call and share our desktop screen in the meeting.

Skype review by ASEEMA P.
Aseema_Tester

"Aseema_Review_Skype"

What do you like best?

-Write message with good emoji options

-Audio and video call option

-Group call options

-able to share the screens

-International call by adding the money

-Able to record the ongoing Call

-Instant messaging

-Low cost

-Flexible

-Call forwarding to any phone

-one to one video call and group video call

-Group chat

-Contact Sending

-File Sending

What do you dislike?

-Not able send maximum size file

-Some times it became hang

-Starts up slowly

-message update slowly

-useless emojis

-Sometime horrible call quality

-Sometime horrible for new version

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes, its nice product to use and i am glad to recommend others if anyone will be interested to use for sharing information, use of audio video call, sharing screen and many more useful purposes.

-sharing information

- Group call for business purpose

-Screen sharing

-good compatibility

-flexible and fast message sending

-good customer experience

-It provides privacy to all information

-Very good application

Skype review by Luis P.
Àdministrador

"herramienta perfecta para la comunicación entre las personas"

What do you like best?

La facilidad de comunicarse con la gente a través de la red. La capacidad de enviar archivos también es útil. Muy fácil de usar. También funciona como un teléfono IP, así que no sólo puedes hablar con otros usuarios de Skype, sino también comprar créditos y llamar a todos los números de teléfono del mundo. Skype siempre ha sido mi primera opción cuando se trata de conectarme o viajar con mis colegas o amigos. Fácil de descargar, instalar y usar. Nos da una buena plataforma para mantener reuniones con varias personas al mismo tiempo. Su videollamada es una de las características más potentes y eso es lo más importante para todos también como que tienen un plan para llamadas ilimitadas a números internacionales de manera muy económica, me permite contactar a personas en cualquier parte del mundo de una manera muy fácil y rápida

What do you dislike?

Una desventaja de Skype es que como está conectado a Internet, las llamadas a veces se caen o suenan borrosas. También he tenido problemas con Skype para la congelación de empresas. Cuando eso sucede, es difícil enviar mensajes porque no pasan o no responden a las llamadas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo skype por que es un servicio excelent para comunicarse con familiares.

Skype me ha ayudado a organizar mi trabajo, puedo comunicarme con mis colegas sin restricciones, puedo hacer una llamada de audio o videollamada y no tengo problemas, skype tampoco consume mucha Internet, pero si se ralentiza un poco de video, skype tiene mucho potencial y sus muchas funciones incluso sin explorar un gran programa con futuro.

Skype review by KULSUM Z.
Legal Assistant and Accountant
Legal Services

"Good and simple software for communication "

What do you like best?

Skype is a best software for Video calling. There are a good features are available like a voice calling and chatting with other at any time and anywhere. It is useful for a discussion in a single platform with a different place of work through video calling. We can feel like we discusse face to face through a this video calling software. It is a very easy to use for fresher. It is very useful for video conferencing with a zero cost. It is very useful for group discussion with a messaging. It is useful for both ways commercial and personal.

What do you dislike?

I have a no any dislike about the Skype, but if the speed of internet not good then a communication not become a effectively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommendations to all people who want to talk or communicate with other like they want to talk face to face with other to use Skype.

We can a discuss on a same and single platform with different place of employee therefore we save a lot of time. We can discuss about the problems of business through a video conferencing feature of Skype with a different place like we discuss face to face. We can connect other others at international place therefore we can save a money and time.

Skype review by khaleed d.
Marketing Analyst

"Sykpe is the best app for communication"

What do you like best?

It is very cheap and I can use it anywhere since its in my phone hence I love its accessibility. I love Skype because it is simple to use and also I can share files of big sizes to my colleagues, family and friends.

Skype is simply the best because I can use all platform of communication whether by voice call, video call or Messages across the world at a very cheap price it is almost to being free

What do you dislike?

Its new update is really annoying since it takes a lot of time to open and also I can not use it more than ten minutes without it crashing.

I believe if the support team works on this it will be super, I would have given it 9/10 if it did not have this problem

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Skype 100% since it is the cheapest way to get in touch across the world you should try it. Am sure you will love it

Also it is user friendly

Using Skype I get to get in touch with family, friends and colleagues whether by voice call or video call since its very cheap and also I can make international calls because its less than fifteen dollars per month that has really made it effective for my work too

I use to video conference with my investors,suppliers and customers when it comes to my advertising job at Sunlit Center. I also use skype to order products from other countries since through video conferencing and file sharing I get to pick which products I like

Skype review by Gabriel M.
Project manager

"Skype is the way to go"

What do you like best?

I really like the video conferencing feature that Skype has because it is more or less like a face to face conversation that is great at having professional meetings from different parts and that should be a reason to cancel a good deal.

I also like it because it can be used on any device be it mobile phones, laptops it is a great one for sure.

What do you dislike?

For real, Skype has served me well and the features are just amazing I can't seem to find anything I would regard a drawback I really like it, apart from the fact that a good internet connection is needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Personally I really like Skype because is the most convenient way of communication since geographical distance is not a drawback nonetheless. I recommend it to all individuals who intend to make their workplace a fun one.

Project planning has been great because the teams involved in the project we are able to commune together through the conference calls which is convenient because we don't have to budget for physical meetings.

Sharing files is so much easier with Skype and therefore a very convenient software on matters that involve sharing ideas

Skype review by Cynthia G.
Telecommunications Specialist

"Great for business and personal use"

What do you like best?

I use Skype for both business and personal uses, and I am in love with it. Skype gives its users the ability to have conference calls via audio or video. It also allows for messaging with chatting capabilities and many great features for its calling for its users. You can even get your own phone number associated with your Skype account so that you can use that as your business number and not have to give out your personal number.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I dislike about this software, I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to achieve better communication with your employees and make meetings and conference calls more convenient, than Skype is a product that you should definitely consider.

Communication problems. Users can have a phone number that is associated with their Skype account in which they are able to be contacted and for employees that may not know their number, they can be searched via their email. It allows more privacy for our employees. Also, meetings and conference calls can be done virtually with the amazing features.

Skype review by Juliet W.
Front office specialist

"SKYPE IS THE BEST AND THE CHEAPEST MEANS OF COMMUNICATION"

What do you like best?

skype is very easy to install and works with no much configuration.Skype is cheap since all you require is internet.Skype can be used for business presentations because this allows screen sharing, hence you can present your work from anywhere as long as the stakeholders have access to skype.it really saves on time and its very reliable.Calls from one Skype user to another are free,regardless of where they are in the world.at anytime.its very reliable means of communication and its very cheap.

What do you dislike?

Skype requires internet for it to work.Hence its impossible to communicate to people who dont have access to internet using skype.skype does not offer language translation hence it requires the users in both ends to be able to understand and use the same language to pass a message.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i think it would be better it it could be used offline like phone messaging.it would be fantastic

Communication costs.skype is cheap to use.these has helped to communicate and pass a message on time which is key to business prosperity.it has really helped our business grow.

Skype review by iris g.
ventas

"skype excellent instant messaging "

What do you like best?

It is very easy and simple to use, it allows me to talk with my colleagues from any part of the world through video calls and it works with most of the equipment. It allows our employees to share screens with each other to ask for help. can share with our manager when they have a question

What do you dislike?

The bad thing about Skpype is that to call landlines you have to pay for voicemail is not free and, sometimes, the resolution of sound and video is bad.skype can be a hassle if you own a large group, you must plan the call before starting the meeting, and sometimes presents some technical problems with the camera and the microphone

It has helped me a lot in my work, since I can communicate with my colleagues through a videoconference from anywhere in the world, it has saved me a lot of money and time. I have been very useful in my company to hold conference meetings since our team is worldwide connecting from four different locations

Skype review by Leslie C.
Leslie Castro

"Skype un software fácil y seguro "

What do you like best?

What I like about using this software is that it offers calls including group, video conferences, messaging, screen sharing, it is quick and advantageous since it is ideal to use it at school, at work and even use it to talk with your friends. friends, to others it is very easy to use and the best adapts to your needs since you can use it from your pc, mobile or even tablet, besides that it is not a software where you have to invest a lot of money, unless you need some other services that offer but have a cost

What do you dislike?

Something that I dislike is that when I have a problem with the software is when I communicate with support take time to answer my questions or the problems that arise, when sometimes it is urgent to have contact with them, just as mentioned above is that to get a better service you have to pay

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well, more than anything it is important to know what and how this software works because it gives us several uses, knowing what it can be used for and when we can use it, it is ideal for students and can be occupied in workspaces, since has video conference and calls in groups, we have used it for the good of the company and so far has served and helped us a lot

Having a better communication with the workers and co-workers, since it is sometimes difficult to see all the employees and with the ease of this software is easier and practical to use it so that we can communicate better and faster, since we get out of a good hurry and give us peace of mind just one of us

Skype review by Annette K. M.
StaffPharmacist
(10,001+ employees)

"I like to use Skype is a good program is very fun to use."

What do you like best?

I really like Skype I've been using it for a long time and I've never been disappointed, I like that Skype allows you to make free video calls, it's even easier than other programs to use the video call option, I also like that I can make calls to sites within the country and abroad, can be free and also for payment but at a very cheap cost.

Skype is a very necessary program that we must have installed on our devices I love using Skype is a good program.

What do you dislike?

I always had a problem with skype that consumes too much the battery of the cell phones where I install it, I would like the program to consume less resources of the device where it is installed, it is not something that bothers me a lot because I know that these programs consume a lot of battery, but I would like them to do something to avoid this problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Skype because it is a program of easy use very necessary to communicate, offers the option to make calls and free video calls.

It is a good program and it is 100% recommended.

skype is a program that many companies use to make video conferences, in the company where I am working we use skype almost all workers, through this program we can receive any news related to the company or also messages that our area managers can leave us, too We use Skype to make video calls and video conferences, it is a very important and necessary program in any company.

Skype review by Jessica J. W.
Manager of Sales
(10,001+ employees)

"Skype is a good program to make calls and video calls for free"

What do you like best?

Skype is an excellent program at home and at work I always use it to communicate with family and friends at work.

I like Skype because I can easily make calls and video calls for free, also the chat messaging system that is very entertaining and fun since it offers a number of emoticons and animated gifs that are very funny.

I also like that I can share files and links without problems and in a very easy way, Skype is a program that we should all use and the most important thing that is free.

What do you dislike?

a problem that I find in skype is that sometimes video calls are cut from nothing and it is a little annoying also sometimes the audio quality of the call is not very good, but few times this happens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend the program because thanks to Skype we can communicate, offer calls and video calls for free, we can also transfer files between users.

At work there are many times I use Skype to communicate with my colleagues, I like that Skype at the company can conduct video conferences where the company's direct expose their views related to the work and strategies that they must be implemented in the company.

The program greatly benefits the company is very necessary to have it and the most important is very easy to use.

Skype review by Yussef J.
Traductor de subtítulos
Internet

"Call without borders"

What do you like best?

Thanks to Skype I can connect to the world beyond the borders that the government of my country imposes on me.

While living in Venezuela, the limitations imposed by the government on international calls are something unbearable. Unless, of course, you use Skype.

Thanks to Skype I can make calls to the whole world paying some plans that are more than convenient, thanks to this life-saving software I can communicate with my relatives in Israel or with my clients in the United States, as you would if you lived in a free country.

I love that I can simply pay using PayPal and forget about giving them my credit card details. Paying this way is so much easier, secure and really fast.

Video calls are the best since I can communicate with my friends at no cost.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the quality of the call is bad or it is cut off, this happens most frequently with video calls. I used to think that it happened due to my internet connection but It continued to happen when I switched to a faster 10 Mb connection, so it must be something going on with their servers.

The rates could be cheaper, but either way, this service has a cost that I am willing to pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you subscribe to one of the monthly plans, make sure to spend all the minutes, and if you only use it for a month, remember to cancel the subscription, because Skype does not forget and will charge you without notice the monthly payment. So you must be attentive.

I can communicate with my clients either by video calls or traditional calls. I usually converse with them and coordinate our workflows and deadlines. I've lost count of how many job interviews I've had on Skype. Something really basic for any freelancer who needs to stay connected with their clients.

Skype review by Shirley N.
Team Leader

"Skype is my favourite software of all time."

What do you like best?

Video conferencing is the best for sure because it is more or less making conversation a face to face experience. I simply make it easier to have conversations regardless of the distance just a good internet connection and all is good.

Allows both audio and video conferencing and you can have a group chat with Skype which is incredible.

What do you dislike?

Quite frankly I haven't seen any feature that's a drawback but a good internet connect could pass off as a item to consider because without it it means everything will be in a standstill but so far so good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most definitely recommend its use because it I'd the beat video conferencing software among other amazing features that you'll definitely find out once you try it that's for sure.

Venue for meetings are no longer issues that are a concern because with Skype I am able to have meetings with my team and share ideas online which means that regardless of the time and place I can still check meetings off my list.

Communication is at breeze with Skype for sure and sharing of files regardless of the size is easy. How I love it.

Skype review by Dennis O.
Engineer
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Skype is a Revolutionary Collaboration and Communication Tool"

What do you like best?

It is stable and efficient. You can communicate with someone from another country through video chat or messaging. It is highly reliable and it has never let me down. At some point when I was an online freelancer, I could talk to my clients in real time.I get to chat with my clients in the messaging section and the messaging platform is very user friendly. It comes with emojis and everything necessary to pass your point more vividly.

What do you dislike?

The desktop application is heavy and resource intensive. It can make your computer to run into a deadlock. I was forced to uninstall the software and use Skype on web, using Skype on a browser such as google chrome. After I decided to use Skype online, I found out it cannot be used with firefox mozilla. I feel users should be allowed to access Skype from any device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They should enable users to enjoy Skype services through other browsers other than chrome and microsoft edge only. Browsers such as firefox mozilla are still being in use and their users should be allowed to use Skype online.

I use Skype as a collaborative tool. I'm carrying out a project with a partner in India and we communicate via Skype. I receive updates on his progress with his part and I also update him on the progress I have made and what I'm currently working on.

Skype review by Eliza H.
Business Analyst

"Voicecalls, videocalls, all in one!"

What do you like best?

Skype is great, there are a lot of benefits I find using this platform and that's what I love. The best thing about the platform is undoubtedly the cost and is that it is really one of the cheapest prices you find in the market, however, the quality is very high, nothing to do with the price, in fact if you compare price-quality you will find that the application itself is very economical. Another great attribute of Skype is its mobile application, especially its weight, is quite light and does not stop working well, is fast, easy to use and is very optimized, the available updates are constantly appearing and that's very excellent, because with that you realize that is an application that is always implementing improvements.

The quality of audio and video, are very optimal, so they make the experience of video calling another level.

What do you dislike?

I like Skype a lot, however I think it has a small problem and it is annoying that when you can not get an optimal Internet connection Skype service stops working or starts to work very badly, usually the video call is left with the frozen image and the audio is completely muted ... or simply the application closes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using skype not only will bring you quality calls but an awesome experience while you talk with your family, friends and coworkers.

For things in life I had to leave my home and go to live far away, I'm very familiar and it has affected me a lot to be away from my parents, however, thanks to Skype I can have total quality communication with them, it is good to see them always through video calls, and it is also very nice that I can feel them close through the application.

It also helps me to get in touch with my coworkers, making easy the communication and discussion of different topic and issues that may come up in the company.

Skype review by Luis C.
Industrial Engineer

"Optimization of help for the company"

What do you like best?

The ways in which you can develop in our area of work has a great impact for our developers, allows us to give a topic or a very professional communication, I must say that at the beginning the software was a little complicated for the management and use of this same but afterwards we were providing everything correctly and communication is very important for this software because it contains several tools that help us to have a connection between our customers and interested people within our work area, the system of calls and messaging is something very important to be able to use properly and refer to many useful things

What do you dislike?

It should be considered a good internet service for the management and use of it, since it contains several things that can have a high impact of use, as is the very good and adequate feature of file sharing and screen sharing, this tool should be very extensive since it contains a large consumption of possibilities within the user that we are working and also be it in computer, cell phone and other devices, it contains large quantities of tools but which consume a lot of service on your part and can leave us limited

Recommendations to others considering the product

In order to get the maximum we must consider different things to work, the implementation is very important within Skype, the situation is very extensive which we can develop and implement a suitable development of this software, it contains very good examples to be able to keep track of Several options in which we can improve within our company or our work area to later take a next step to manage and carry a better procedure within the same tools which offers

To obtain a more detailed service and also to be able to acquire much more security to deal with the communication and the closing of the same service, I can say that this software contains very good possibilities to be able to implement within our work developments and also to be able to contribute in a general way in certain points of communication and likewise to be able to give those services in a professional and unique way to stand out among several more providers

Skype review by Rosmar M.
ADMINISTRADOR
Real Estate

" SKYPE, Online Conferences, Fast and Secure."

What do you like best?

Skype, will allow you to keep your work team, communicated at all times, video conferences are a reality. In a few minutes you can coordinate and start a conference with all the people you need, including all the necessary elements for decision making.

You can record the meetings, you can integrate; images, graphics, photos, videos, you can make notes, instant messaging, all in real time.

It will allow you to create consultation teams, where you can collaborate with field staff, without any limitations, since you can start a conference and discuss situations with the information support they require.

With Skype, you can also chat, call and make a video call.

You can organize a group chat quickly, sending a notification to the other person to join it.

You can share, photos, videos and files easily.

You can organize a meeting, in minutes just send a link to the people you need to invite and that's it. You can also schedule a meeting in the future.

You can share your screen, and make notes in real time, and get an interaction with the rest of the team in real time.

You can manage and control the interaction of the participants, so that the meeting is more fluid and professional.

The communication with Skype, allows additionally to make calls, even to telephones that do not have Skype and its basic service is free, but really it is a service conceived for video conferences. Additionally, the functions that allow to make the conferences in working groups, where other elements can be incorporated to enrich the virtual meetings, are offered with the paid service.

What do you dislike?

I'm not happy to make a negative comment, I really think that Skype is an excellent communication tool.

If I have to make a negative comment, I would just say that; Skype is not a tool for small businesses, but its costs are justified for medium or large companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Skype is an excellent communication tool, I recommend it 100%

The use of Skype in our company is primarily for the integration of field work teams, with the direction of each unit, allowing them to coordinate and supervise work programs. This integration of all those involved, allows us to streamline and guarantee efficiency and the best service to our customers.

Skype review by Digiperform E.
Sr. Manager Marketing and Sales

"Great Solution for Doing calls and Video Conferencing"

What do you like best?

Skype is a wonderful application to make use of both being a buyer or anyone in management and business to assist in the everyday conversation since it's the accessibility to service and trustworthiness are first class. We can easily share the Contact, links, files on the skype and when another particular person is not online we could also send out Video Messages.

What do you dislike?

The one difficulty I have ever endured with Skype is its call drop. Sometimes, when network problems had been happening calls weren't getting placed. Although it is a good application to connect with the world.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With Skype it is possible to get in touch with the entire world .. For me personally, Skype is the ideal application because I can not only make calls but additionally video calls and see the individual I'm speaking with. To me, it's the optimal method of connection

At my work, It is among the most essential applications, since with it' I can get in touch with clients that aren't close to me currently, send out pics, pictures of the development in the work. A lot of our executives also are far away and off-site, so, it's important in order to be connected effortlessly.

Skype review by Jordin M.
ingeniero en software

"Skype is easy and fast"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Skype are the messages and free calls you can make anywhere in the world to other Skype users.

You can make high definition calls and group calls, you can chat with your friends and you can also make chat groups, you can share photos and videos with your friends and family.

Skype is available on phones, tablets, PCs and mac.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most as a Skype user is that if you do not have a good internet conexion There are usually problems related to the quality of the microphone and also the resolution of the webcam to make a video call of good quality

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Skype even with closed eyes is a very good application and I recommend it

I love it because it allows us a simple process of communication, both among my workers and clients, thus interacting at all times, no matter where you are, so I can give you the details of how your product is going and how you want it. helped also at the moment that I can not be physically present but I can monitor them and give them the steps to follow even when they are in another country and only with a video call I can already be aware of my affairs in the company

Skype review by Andrea G.
Jefa del Departamento de Prensa

"Do you want a good option for your video calls? Skype is the solution"

What do you like best?

I love this application not only on the professional plane but also on the personal plane, is recognized worldwide, has a panel very easy to use for anyone, you can install it on your cell phone whether android or iOS, on your pc if you find it more comfortable or on your tablet. The audio and video are the best in terms of quality. And you have additional tools that enrich it like the messaging chat and the double screen function.

What do you dislike?

Probably one of the things that needs is to innovate a little more its interface and functionalities, there are other applications of this type that sometimes offer the same, but Skype has so much time in the market that I think it would be good to create additional functionalities that have attractive and a strong competitor in the software of your company.

We like to use it because we can get quick interviews of the players of the football team after a match, this allows us to make the press releases with enough time to be published. We save time, and players feel comfortable using it. It is also a great means of communication between the different journalists and editors of our press department, especially when we are in different places and we are a part of the team in the field attentive to information and others in the office, we hold concrete meetings without the need to be in the same place.

Skype review by Sheila S.
Gerente de Recursos Humanos

" Face to face communication, that's SKYPE."

What do you like best?

SKYPE, It is a magnificent tool for the attention of our customers. Our support team and follow-up, can have a closer communication with customers, visual contact, allows an effective and cordial communication. The human being communicates better through body and gesture expressions, Skype allows that visual contact and adds value to our service.

This type of customer service, you can not reach with a cold phone call, through Skype, we can transmit; trust and professionalism

Additionally, we can count on a large number of functions that add many other advantages to communication.

Our staff also benefits by having a tool that allows contact with all levels of management, fast and reliable, in minutes you can start a work conference, with the people you need.

You can organize consultation teams and interact with them in a dynamic and documented manner, which helps to make training and problem solving more efficient.

Now, what can we do with Skype? Virtually everything regarding communication and data. We can; chat, make calls, we can make video calls, video conferences, group chat, share; photos, videos and files.

To organize a virtual meeting, just send a link to the people you want to invite. You can also schedule meetings with future dates.

When you are conducting a video conference, you can share your screen, and make real-time annotations, record meetings, you can manage and control the interaction of the participants. Through Skype, you can also make calls to phones that do not have Skype.

Another outstanding feature of Skype is that its basic service is free.

What do you dislike?

If you need a video conference service with all these features offered by Skype, you should bear in mind that this service has its cost.

You can only justify this investment, if you really require continuous use of Skype. After evaluating the costs and the service represents a productive element for your organization, it is well worth having it.

The cost of the service is a factor to be considered when hiring.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are evaluating or looking for a communication service where you can make video calls, conferences or virtual meetings, Skype is the perfect tool. But, as I said before, you have to balance the benefit of this product. You have to have a benefit from it, in order to justify the investment.

Skype, I completely modify the attention to our customers. Allowing the integration of all involved, achieving speed and ensure efficiency and better service.

We use the option of taxing conferences, we evaluate the interaction and response of our team, allowing this tool, to establish corrections and improvements if necessary.

Our evaluation has improved by our clients.

Skype review by Beth M.
Team Manager

"Skype is the communication master that has all the tools I need to communicate effectively."

What do you like best?

This software is what I needed to get out of communication darkness.It is known as Skype, the most descent communication software I have ever used.

What I like most about this great application is how it is simple to use,when I am in a hurry and I want to make an urgent call,I just search for contact and dial instantly.

Skype allow me to make video calls and audio calls without struggling since all I need is to have Internet connection.

I can share photos, screens and files with other colleagues.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can afford to describe as a dislike about Skype. It has all what I need to stay connected.

It is easy to use and easy to set up so you don't need third party to help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Skype for making video and audio calls,sharing screens and sending instant messages.

Skype has a lot of benefits,allows me to make video and audio calls,send instant messages and share screens and files.

Skype review by Diana O.
Especialista en Ventas y Marketing

"Powerful communication tool of quality and very complete."

What do you like best?

I like Skype since it is very easy to share the screen, to add contacts to chat groups. Skype meetings are extremely useful inside and outside of our organization, also akype is the best application for video calls. It automatically adapts to the speed of your connection and the video call is adjusted accordingly. Also, the clarity of audio and video is great. It has been very useful in our organization, which is why we use it as a means of communication with our clients and remote conferences.

What do you dislike?

Video chat interaction is not ideal. The video of each person is very small.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very suitable to connect with people inside and outside the organization who have access to Skype. The fact that it is linked to Outlook is extremely useful. If you want to be able to communicate quickly and easily for personal or professional reasons, Skype is an excellent solution. It offers the possibility of feeling as if you were in the same place. I recommend it.

Skype is used throughout the organization, as a way to communicate with different staff members, customers, external personnel. It is also linked to our contact list, which facilitates the search and location of people. It allows the communication across the company to be more fluid and the ease of use minimizes training costs, in turn, Skype is being used by our organization to communicate meetings between our employees and improve the sales potential of our company. We believe in quality and fast communication, which is why Skype has helped us a lot in achieving our goals.

Skype review by Surense C.
Software Programmer

"You create as many groups as you want."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Skype is its mobile connection, it is always constantly updated, they always implement improvements to make the user experience better, the application is also very optimized, I can take the application wherever I go, and I can communicate with my friends and family from the comfort of wherever I am. The application itself doesn't weigh much, so it's not a problem to have it on my cell phone, I just don't have to worry about my phone's memory.

I also like that through Skype I can make video calls with total quality, the resolution of the video is very high and the sound is excellent, Skype is the best application that offers this service. Its interface is very comfortable, easy to use and its design is fully optimized.

What do you dislike?

I really have no complaint about the service Skype offers, it is an excellent platform, the only detail to be careful with is that when the Internet connection is not good or stable, because if the Internet has a slow connection, because the video calls are not good, it gives a lot of trouble, sometimes they hang or just fall, it would be excellent to implement a Skype application for slow connections, it would be a great relief for many.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like skype for its very good interface and easy understanding, in addition to its very good optimization.

Skype is the best communication system I use, not long ago I moved very far from my city, then thanks to this wonderful platform I can be closer to my friends and family, it's great because it's as if they were next to me talking, because the quality of the application is really high. In the office it also helps me a lot, because I can talk to my employees in this way and the instructions are clearer, I like to see their faces and not waste too much time.

Skype review by James C.
Co-Founder

"Great service!"

What do you like best?

I like how you can use this to call your friends for free and the rates are very affordable when calling overseas. The video sharing on skype is good but don't like how sometimes it changes the positioning of the buttons and having my prospects not able to find where it is and end up not screen sharing because they don't know where the button is. The audio is great and better without video on at the same time. I like the ability to share your face and the screen at the same time and is just like zoom but this is free whereas zoom gives you a 1 hour limit unless you pay.

What do you dislike?

I don't like when I'm on a conference call on skype that it disconnects during the middle of the call and having to reconnect everyone back to the call. I don't like the quality of the video and that its not HD and a bit fuzzy because I have a decent web cam and wished that the quality can be shown within side skype

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be better if the sound and video quality improved

Connecting with prospects for business has never been more cost effective using skype to call than a regular sim card. The ability to find prospects instantly with skype made connecting with skype the easiest point of contact for my business. Also I am able to send a message

Skype review by Thomas R.
Founder

"Skype is rock solid!"

What do you like best?

It's abundance of features is awesome! I don't need anything more than it provides. From a chat I can switch to a video call and still keep chat going as well. It's been a very important part of communicating with my customers. Some customers use it instead of emailing me.

What do you dislike?

Sometime the screen sharing is a bit flaky. But overall, there really isn't anything I dislike. The only thing I dislike is that I must have a Microsoft account, since they bought Skype awhile back. Sometimes when rebooting my PC, it takes awhile to load as it waits for Skype to load and connect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll need a Microsoft account, but other than that, it's extremely easy to use.

Customer contact with customers from all over the world. If people don't have it, they can get it really easily. As stated previously, many customers only use Skype to communicate with me. They don't even email unless it's something that needs to sent via email only.

People can safely send passwords and then delete that part of the conversation. They can attach files, show me their desktops, etc. All from Skype.

Our communication with customers has skyrocketed since using Skype. I find I can reach out to people with new services and the response is faster than email. It's really been a great communication and marketing tool for me.

Skype review by JATIN G.
Mr. Jatin Gupta

"skype video calling## family #friends#live interaction"

What do you like best?

The best thing about skype is it is very easy to install and other major thing is it is free to use. anybody can easily download and install skype, then simply need to login using email id, it automatically fetch contacts. Then just go on, stay live chat and enjoy.

What do you dislike?

The voice quality really need improvement and it is one of the major concern. The automatic noise cancellation feature is not available in skype. Group chat need authentication and need to add more security and privacy. Other major concern is, anyone can easily record complete chat video, skype need to notify of block such applications and features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is freeware tool to use, and very easy to use and install. it solves major problems of live video chat in day to day life. It become easy simply with internet and skype you can contact or call anyone close to u, within no time. But it need high speed internet connection. speed expected around 2 MB per sec for seamless communicative. Other video tools and applications are also available, but i personally suggest and reccomed to use skype once, as it is very good.

Client and developer communication is no more difficult task or boring email or chat, now they interact directly whit skype and clear the communication. The concept of online presentations and e-conferences rise due to skype. This problem is also solved using skype.

Skype review by Susan S.
Susan Smith

"Connect with everyone through Skype. "

What do you like best?

We have all ever needed to communicate by video calls with a relative who is elsewhere, for a job interview, for classes, among many other things that require the use of a video call, there are many programs to make video conferences and hold virtual meetings, but even now my favorite has been Skype, it has undoubtedly been the benchmark videoconference program for many years, it has desktop versions for PC and Mac; versions for Android mobile devices, to use it we only have to have a Microsoft account and that's it, it has a desktop version that makes it more user-friendly on computers, especially in terms of contact management, and that offers a use very good, allows you to share files and display your computer screen, it is completely free, I use a lot Skype, especially when I want to communicate with colleagues and superiors who are in another part of the country or when we want to make a group video conference, or just use it to communicate with my family, who is abroad, Skype is a very useful software for a more fluent communication.

What do you dislike?

It offers less quality and has more stability problems than other videoconferencing programs and sometimes the call does not work well or it is cut, but I think this is more a problem of the internet server than of the application itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skype is an excellent platform to communicate, it is FREE, easy to use, it allows you to share files, make group video calls, among other things, that's why I highly recommend the use of Skype, you can communicate with your customers easily and quickly and also not You can only use it for work, it is also very useful to communicate with relatives who are in other parts of the world and I will end up saying that this is what I love most about Skype, that no matter who is in the other part of the world, we could still have a face-to-face call with her, through Skype.

Thanks to Skype, I can communicate with clients that are out of the country, with other publishers or with my colleagues, so we can work together in a project in real time without having to be in the same place, it has also been very useful for those moments in which we must make a video conference and we are not all in one place, what we do is go to Skype, I must add that the application is free, so we do not spend anything at all.

Skype review by Harsh J.
Data Analyst intern

"Best for business communications"

What do you like best?

1) Super easy to use.

2)effortless communication be it audio, text and video

3)Collaborated team conferences (audio and video)

4)Favorable rates for calls

5)Transferring files are much much easier. A simple drag and drop does the magic

6) Expressive emoticons

7)Also, I use Skype for personal use and connect my friends for video calls. These are much better than whatsapp video calls.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much to dislike but there are few bugs observed. The last seen at feature is not very accurate and sometimes doesn't even work. The mobile, tablet applications need improvement. I have faced call drops on the app sometimes. Also, maybe its just me but through application use, my phone has experience battery drain and it overheats on more than 1 occasions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Needless to say but Skype is the best business instant messenger. I don't know any company who doesn't use this or use any other IM over Skype. That says a lot of its popularity.

Skype helps me stay updated and be in touch with both my clients and my team. I can share my screen and solve many issues for the clients. By far video conferences on Skype are the best. Also, efficiently professional touch bases with my team on skype is so much intuitive than other ims and emails. Also, I use Skype for personal use and connect my friends for video calls. These are much better than whatsapp video calls.

Skype review by Silvia C.
Personal asistant

"Free calls with Skype"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Skype is that I can make free calls to other Skype users, I can be connected with my family, clients and co-workers when I have business trips. I can also have video conferences and chat through the chat. It is very quick installation and easy to use. I can have a group call with up to 50 Skype users

What do you dislike?

In order to use the call option with up to 50 Skype members I must have a paid plan. I can only have free calls with other Skype users, in order to call any operator or landline for free I must have a payment plan. The voice mailbox also falls within the payment plans

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation with Skype is to have the basic plan just in case you want to make calls or video calls with another Skype user, it is very beneficial to maintain contact with your customers. In case you want to maintain contact with larger groups at the same time you must have a payment plan

It has been very beneficial for me to be a Skype user because I can hold video conferences with clients or with colleagues when I am on a business trip and we need to meet to see important issues about our products and services

Skype review by Shrikant  R.
Senior Software Engineer