4.3 out of 5
(8,333)
Do you work for Skype?

Skype Reviews & Product Details

Skype review by Jay-ar A.
Senior Executive Recruiter
Management Consulting

"Helpful Tool"

What do you like best?

I have been using Skype for several years at work and if find it very convenient especially when we are doing update calls with my boss that requires video call. Aside from high-quality cute emojis, I also love its user interface that makes easy for a new user to navigate. We can also create group chats that really helped us at work to finish out tasks faster and efficient when it comes to communication and giving updates. I like its quality of sound when we use it for calls and conference. You can also download and send files/images which are highly needed at work.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion, Skype really works best when you have a strong internet connection. Sometimes when our network gets interrupted, it's really hard to retrieve the conversations that I need. System audio problem is also the common issue I encounter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skype is the best for office and personal use. Flexible and easy to use.

Time efficient and effective communication within and outside the organization. It also helps in building a strong relationship with your co-workers.

What is Skype?

Make internet calls for free with Skype. Call friends and family on any phone with Pay As You Go and Pay Monthly subscriptions, sign up today at Skype.com.

Skype Screenshots

Skype Profile Details

Skype Profile Details

Microsoft
Description
Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software products and services; and designs and sells hardware worldwide. Flagship products include Windows, Office, Azure, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP and CRM, as well as Xbox; Skype; and Windows Phone.
1975

Skype Reviews

1-50 of 8332 total Skype reviews

Skype Reviews

1-50 of 8332 total Skype reviews
Skype review by Russell Philip M.
Commercial Director
Construction

"Skype - Opinion"

What do you like best?

Skype allows us to contact a person from every corner of the world. It's a very widespread voice communicator that allows you to make calls at a meeting. It can choose the time of conversation, we can also send unlimited messages. It is compatible with both the computer and the phone. It is available on Android and IOS device. An additional advantage is the ability to create presentations, attach notes or share the screen. We can also use the Skypeln function, which allows you to set a virtual phone number, very much appreciated, to which every regular telephone will be able to call on Skype.

What do you dislike?

One of the drawbacks is the fact that the quality of conversations depends very much on our internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skype can be a perfect network option. We can quickly contact people who are absent from our company. If you're looking for a great solution to make calls, Skype can be a perfect solution.

If you are looking for a platform that will allow you to make contact with trading partners from around the world or with your family, you should consider trying to use Skype right now, especially since it is available for free.

Skype review by Mohsen A.
Full Stack Developer

"Best video call experience"

What do you like best?

- Among all the applications I use for video calls, Skype provides the best experience in terms of delivering live video streams. It is fully adaptive based on connection speed it rarely happens to lose a connection and Skype tries its best to deliver video with the best possible quality.

- Skype is a cross-platform application and is almost available on every device.

- Skype has understood its target and has never tried to add thousands of extra features available on other applications. They have focused on providing the best calling quality and that's all about what Skype is.

- The screen sharing feature is highly appreciated.

What do you dislike?

- The UI (user interface) doesn't much interest me.

- Text messages are late delivered.

- Doesn't have the option to sign out from other devices. The only way to accomplish is to change the password.

- Doesn't let you change your username for old accounts. This means that they don't work to make things better.

Skype is my only best choice for video calls especially the ones we're expected to talk about something on our screens.

Skype review by Kaushik M.
Sr. AWS / DevOps Engineer

"Only SKYPE for Business!!"

What do you like best?

I have been using Skype for business from a quite long time. I like the way the interface is. Its self explanatory capabilities makes it easy for freshers to get into work immediately The search bar is very useful to search for the employees in the organisation. group chat initiation is a good advantage. We recently hookedup a webex meeting utility tool which enables to start and share meeting content with just one click on Skype. I have seen skype from past 10years, so I clearly know how it evolved during time adding many features and many more to come on its way.

What do you dislike?

Its not about disliking, but people in my organization expects to have a group chat within the team with one click. It will be possible only if it allows to create us groups in Skype. I couldnt find a way to create groups in Skype. The attachments we transfer will not be available like in emails forever. They just show up there on Skype but we will not be able to download them after some days or so. If they can make them available, maybe it can replace other products swiftly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start using it and make your life easier.

Reaching out team members and other employees in the organization made easy. Its a one stop communicator. We are able to share content on the go with out using any ftps or so by just using attachment option on the skype.

Skype review by Nagabhushan S.
Design Engineer
Civil Engineering

"Skype "

What do you like best?

The ease of communicating with people across. The ability to send files is helpful, as well. Very easy to use. Also works as an IP Phone, so you can't only talk to other Skype users, but also buy credits and call every phone number in the world. Skype has always been my foremost choice whenever it comes to get linked or commute with the colleagues or friends. Easy to download, install and use. It gives us a nice platform for keeping meetings with a number of people at the same time. Its video calling is the one of the powerful feature and that is most important for everyone.

What do you dislike?

File sharing is not much reliable in this tool. Either it gets disappear from the chat box or either it is unable to handle large volume files..

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been using Skype to communicate with colleagues. The video chat is smoother and of good quality.

Chat rooms help organize me into teams. Supervisors have authorization to create team-only chat rooms and easily manage these.

Skype review by Madan M.
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Skype : a best tool for business use"

What do you like best?

Its very best in terms of usage and reliability. Very easy to use and take advantages of all available functionality. Very reliable to use for chat or video conferencing and even screen share and taking access of other machine is very easy. great experience with audio calling and group chats, even meetings are incomplete without skype and great tool where we can have call and meanwhile have our screen share to continue the presentation with corresponds to our our presentation.

What do you dislike?

Its almost a perfect tool for business communication tool. But when it comes to usage of personal skype, it would be better to have simple application instead of bulk application size even in mobile app. Overall a good application but need to work on its interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great tool for business / personal usage application for daily communication. Its recommended for making communication easy.

Its a basic tool for any sort of communication for any business requirement, and adding to it provides a quick time access to any contact or any person. Screen share is another great solution that is implemented for better communication.

Skype review by Pranalee A.
Research assistant

"Skype experience"

What do you like best?

The conference feature of the product is amazing. It is really helpful especially when you work with global teams and there are people with different country codes. It really saves money and it also saves time because it has the conference feature.

What do you dislike?

The video quality is sometimes poor and I think they should work on that. It is really disturbing or rather distracting when you are talking to someone or if someone is sharing their screen to show you their work and the screen pauses and you are not able to see but hear what the other person is talking. It breaks the flow of the presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a wonderful product. The quality of the conference feature is really good. It is really helpful when people from different countries are involved. It will really help people who work with people across different countries or even people in different cities. I mostly conduct web meetings on this product. It helps me in connecting to multiple people at the same time. I conduct presentations on skype whenever meeting my whole team is not possible or if we do not have enough space at our office.

It is very useful when you are working with global teams and I would highly recommend it to people who have to conduct calls to discuss work. The conference feature is really good and it can connect multiple people at the same time.

Skype review by Sophia S.
QA Lead
(10,001+ employees)

"Skype - The best communication tool"

What do you like best?

Skype is a really convenient and easy to access tool. In our office we use only skype as a communicating tool.IT s features like sharing screen,audio and video calls are really helpful.It is easier to find the contacts in Skype and also the various status setting helps us.Ton thanks for the mobile app which was really helpful when we had to step out a bit from office but still were able to get connected with colleagues for any official issues or incidents.

What do you dislike?

One thing that i do not like is sometimes the mobile app is not in sync and it always shows incorrect status. But other than that this tool is simply awesome

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would definitely recommend

SKype helps to connect with colleagues easily and it mobile mobile is way easier.Especially in cases where i had to work with offshore team, I did not have to login to my laptop to talk to my counter parts at different locations.

Skype review by Adam R.
HR Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"I'm very happy I like to create groups on Skype"

What do you like best?

I love skype I really did not know how this application was until I decided to register in g2 crowd and I was fascinated. Skype is so good that I created a group and added it to my co-workers. It's great. I can place photos and place them in the group, use the audio calls and they are great, and the video calls are amazing. I love Skype and will continue using them.

What do you dislike?

Everything I liked a lot I am very excited to have known this program because it is a very good option to communicate at work without moving from our posts and also entertainment as in groups you can add new people

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am a new user of Skype and their plans are very cheap and I liked that you can create work groups or friendship the application does not have sudden interruptions and works very well I recommend 100% 100

In my work area they used this application but I did not know it and that's why I had not used it. Until I look at a review of some user in g2 crowd and decided to join skype I improve my communication in my company with my work friends this is amazing

Skype review by Denzel Philip B.
Engineering Co Op
Aviation & Aerospace
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Skype for communicating work load between colleagues"

What do you like best?

Using the skype instant message chat with a group of colleagues helps to ensure that we can work efficiently as a team and that we do not double work on the same tasks. Effective communication between the team members increases the speed at which the team can complete critical tasks for the company and ultimately tackle more work load.

What do you dislike?

Just like many applications for chatting with others, instant messaging can be distracting at times. The user interface, similar to Facebook Messenger having emojis can leas to distractions in the work place. I often find myself being sidetracked and discussing non work related topics with colleagues during work through the skype messaging application. However, all work with no leeway for fun discussions at work will result in a poor work environment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I that Skype can be used for various purposes. However, I think Skype's strength lies in the applications design for professional communication. If users would like to casually communicate with others, then Facebook would be the applicaiton for that. Skype is still a good application to use for casual purposes but is excellent in the work place.

At work, I work with other engineering interns as a team of three. We complete tasks for the lead quality engineer of the company. A lot of our work involves writing reports and gathering critical data for the supervisor to review. To ensure that we do not complete the same work twice, we communicate our tasks to each other through the Skype application to effectively complete tasks and meet essential deadlines.

Skype review by Louise B.
Customer Support Professional
(10,001+ employees)

"The feeling of using Skype is great"

What do you like best?

I like this application because thanks to it I can communicate directly with my family friends and in my office hours I can attend my clients directly and quickly with professionalism. Skype calls are quality video calls and very comfortable plans for my pocket and has no network or skype connection failures is luxury.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I open the skype and it closes me instantly. But I do not think this is a Skype bug. I think it's a failure of my computer. Skype is amazing and the best current tool in the market is Skype without doubts

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a winner you must use Skype the best current communication with good plans and quality calls you can meet new people talk with your friends at a distance and also serve for work is an application of many uses and simple to use so I recommend it

With Skype the attention to our customers has improved since through this tool the communication is more direct and we can better understand our customers regarding their vehicle choices since `for us at Ford it is an honor to personalize the vehicles to the taste of our clients and with Skype we can make that work easier by means of chat photos or video calls.

Skype review by Leigha M.
UX Designer
(Myself Only)

"Skype is great but has room to improve "

What do you like best?

I like that a lot of people use Skype so it is easy to have a video call with both local and international clients. I also like that you can screen share and record the call into a downloadable file. I also like that it has a chat feature incase the call isn't working well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how hard it is to find users sometimes and how it has to be a program on my computer vs being a web app. I also feel like they are behind with updates and plug ins and there are now a lot better programs available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Skype to users looking to have a desktop program that is fairly simple to use.

I am able to talk to international clients for free which has been great. I have noticed that since it is the most universally used program it is really easy to set up calls.

Skype review by Luke T.
Software Quality Assurance Tester
Financial Services

"An easy to use and very good quality tool."

What do you like best?

It is recommended and always before implementing the product should be counted as well as revisions in a way that can cover profitability in terms of its use as well as financial expenses in implementation and use of the product, is a security solution of high caliber , with good support however it is not so easy to use since it is not so intuitive but that if it is powerful and guarantees a strong experience in services.

What do you dislike?

The only requirement is that you have a stable internet connection to ensure the best quality especially as video calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended since it is a product of high experience with a long time in the market, of prestige and recognition worldwide, its plans are economical and the quality is one of the best also it is multiplatform which gives advantage that can be used in different devices conserving their interface and functionalities.

One of the key points is that it is used by the majority of the members of the company, as well as the fact of being multiplatform, its implementation is quick, and has solved many problems in terms of communications and its use has been applied for conference and during projects that need the collaboration of media professionals.

Skype review by hellen k.
Accountant

"Screen sharing with skype helps with training users while outside the office."

What do you like best?

Easy to use and install.

Efficient for sharing files thus very efficient.

Intuitive user interface thus easy to use,

Video conferencing helps to communicate with clients from anywhere in the world.

Chatting with friends is great in the company.

What do you dislike?

From the day i started using skype i have not seen any flaw.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes i would recommend skype since its very reliable with screen sharing which helps to train the users while outside the office thus saving time and resources.

Sharing of files is very efficient and easy to chat with friends and colleagues.

Video conferencing which helps to communicate with users from anywhere in the world.

Reliable communication through video calls with clients and friends from anywhere in the world.

Screen sharing helps users outside the office to participate during training thus very convinient.

Sharing of files and easy to chat within the office thus very efficient.

Notifications are very helpful since they notify the users.

Skype review by Peter T.
Web Programming
Internet

"Toller Chat für persönliche und geschäftliche Beziehungen"

What do you like best?

Das Beste an Skype ist, dass die Anwendung sehr vollständig ist und alle Arten von Kommunikation wie Chat, Text, Video oder Audio ermöglicht. Außerdem ist dies für den Benutzer sehr einfach und schnell, sodass keine großen Lernverläufe erforderlich sind Verwenden Sie die Anwendung richtig.

Die Audioanrufe funktionieren auf eine sehr ähnliche Weise wie ein Telefonanruf, obwohl die Daten über unsere Internetleitung oder das 5G-Datennetzwerk übertragen werden. Die Audioqualität ist sehr gut, da sie wesentlich höher ist als die Audioqualität der Anrufe, die bei herkömmlichen Telefonanrufen auftreten Ich mag es auch, obwohl ihre Datennutzung viel größer ist, da die Größe eines Videos größer ist als nur Audio, aber es reicht bei einer Leitungsgeschwindigkeit, die über dem Durchschnitt liegt. Ich persönlich arbeite mit 20 MBs. Auf und ab arbeite ich fließend.

What do you dislike?

Was mir am wenigsten gefallen hat, war der Preis der Anwendung, es schien etwas übertrieben für die Anrufe. Ich mochte auch nicht, dass die Qualität des Videos standardmäßig sehr niedrig ist. Sie müssen es in den Optionen ändern, um es hochzuladen. Wenn Sie dies tun, steigt der Datenverbrauch jedoch erheblich, sodass es sich um ein zweischneidiges Schwert handelt.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skype eignet sich hervorragend als Chat-Anwendung für Personen, die in Kontakt mit ihrer Familie oder ihren Mitarbeitern stehen müssen, da der Chat überhaupt keine Kosten verursacht. Sie können auch Arbeitsgruppen erstellen, in denen Sie miteinander sprechen können. Außerdem empfehle ich Ihnen, online Rabatt-Gutscheine zu erhalten, um den Preis oder die Kosten der Anwendung zu reduzieren, wenn Sie Video- oder Audioanrufe verwenden möchten.

Ich brauchte eine Anwendung, um mit meinen Bekannten und Mitarbeitern in Kontakt zu treten, die mir mehr als nur das Telefonieren oder die Einfachheit einer E-Mail ermöglichen würden. Versuchen Sie es mit Skype. Ich war von Ihrem Chat überzeugt, da Sie mit den Leuten in aller Ruhe und ohne Eile sprechen können.

Skype review by Jana M.
Human Resources Specialist

"Skype"

What do you like best?

Skype is one of the smartest Microsoft acquisitions. With the latest development, the software is much lighter to use with a bunch of in-app features like doc sharing, recording, etc.

What do you dislike?

More features are needed for new business environments. For example, cloud storage, live to chat with clients and send out large documentations through Skype. Businesses should able to connect by using this software but I believe Skype is working on it right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good software for daily use. Increased overall efficiency inside the business and I would recommend this software to new business owners. It is very convenient for a user to communicate inside the office or outside the office. People within an organization get connected by using Skype.

I use Skype to communicate with employees. While working on projects, we meet every week at a conference, show the results of work, adjust the work. Sometimes I call my colleagues on my mobile via Skype. I can say that internet connection and telephony work well.

Skype review by Archit A.
Sr. Test Engineer

"Skype Usage Review"

What do you like best?

Skype is very easily available and equally easy to use. We use it for client interaction mostly. At times for work from home also it is very convenient and has helped us. Chat feature for Skype for business is also used from time to time. It makes talking with team mates within office pretty easy.

What do you dislike?

It requires very good Internet connection to operate. If bandwidth speed is slow it is not easy to operate. So when somebody has gone to his hometown in smaller district where internet speed is not good it is not very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very helpful in all chat related features. Video conference is very easy and useful. In low bandwidth may not give desired results

Chatting with team members is made easy. Using video stalling feature for both one on one and group calls is very useful. At times only audio is sufficient and even that feature is used many a times.

Skype review by GOWTHAM M.
Academic Advisor

"Easy Connect with People "

What do you like best?

When dealing with sales and marketing ,unlike other software I found Skype to make my work easy and communicate with people in a easy and comfortable way .

It also helps me to connect with people in a friendly manner with the help of smilies,

stickers,emojis and so on .

It also helps me to share files like PDT,documents,pictures which reduces my effort and time .

What do you dislike?

Everything seems to be fine ,the only thing which am concerned about is that at times when i call a person or customer the voice is not clear

and the some interruption of background noise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend Skype to everyone as it is very easy to connect with people or customers all around the world .

where you can connect with people via calls,chats,video calls and share your experience by sharing files like PDT,documents,pictures which reduces one's effort and time both

personally and professionally which helps any one to achieve their goals and their set targets in a simple way to bring revenue to the organization .

I mainly deal with sales and marketing ,Skype is very user friendly and more effective to connect with n number of people around the world like calls video calls ,chats, conference calls and many more.

stickers,emojis and so on .

Skype review by Arin D.
Business Head

"Skype"

What do you like best?

Skype is an excellent telecom application tool for video and audio chat and I really like it. It has very good performance and quality of the calls is also very good. Also like the messaging features that it has. It is very much affordable from a company's prospective. The free version also is pretty good and serves almost all the necessary features one can ask for from such an application tool.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the calls get disconnected abruptly which is not good specially when there is customer in on the other side of the meeting. At times there are noise distortion which is not good. Many of the times it starts installing the software automatically when you try to log in which is a bit annoying and time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Because Skype is an excellent telecom application tool for video and audio chat so I would highly recommend this tool for everyone who wants to have a reliable video and audio conferencing software in their organization.

We use Skype for Video meeting as well as audio calls and for messaging as well. Skype has benefited us in a long way. We were able to have video meetings as well as audio conferences with our customers without much of a hassle.

Skype review by Luiz Philipe S.
Software Developer

"Skype very good for communication at all"

What do you like best?

I like the quality of voice and video that skype allow you to use.

I am an early user since the times when we used MSN Messenger from Microsoft.

I always used the skype for video conference, because I think it's the best on the market.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the updates.

As a linux user the updates always ruin functionalities that already worked.

For Example: The last update we have a new functionality of pools. It didn't work at linux.

When I updated to the last version, it crashes every time I try to open the interface.

Then, I downgraded my version and I don't see the pools but at least I can use skype.

Another bug, is that when you call someone that uses windows it works as intended, but when a windows user calls you, you don't receive the call. It's very frustating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to recommend skype for everyone that needs this kind of solution in your workplace. It provides a very easy to use tool that is very configurable and stable.

It also is multiplataform that makes the experience in general better and better.

Don't worry that you won't regret using skype. We already tried other options but we always come back to Skype.

Internal Communication and with other sites.

We have sites on: Rio de Janeiro, Curitiba, São Paulo and Maringá.

We need to be in touch with each other, so we use skype to do this.

Skype review by Charles H.
Sr System Administrator
(10,001+ employees)

"Love the features at my fingertips!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that if i need to share my screen with a colleague I have that ability without having to use another product like Team viewer. The interface is very easy to use, and we can search for users if we need to get a hold of them rather then having to look at a company directory. Also love the Outlook Integration!

What do you dislike?

The company Server for Skype tends to go down a lot, Not sure if it's on the program's end of if it's a issue with how it's configured but it tends to go down right when i need it most. This is not an issue we have control over, but an observation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will save you a lot of time and hassle! It's Easy to use and get your users setup with. It also helps for troubleshooting remote issues or team collaboration.

Remote collaboration among my team members. We don't all sit together but are on the same team, so it makes getting our job done much quicker. Screen Sharing Has been a HUGE help when trying to share results of Projects we have been working on.

Skype review by Amanda L.
Middle School Social Studies Teacher
Higher Education
(10,001+ employees)

"Effective For Conversations, but not for work"

What do you like best?

I love how Skype is accessible on almost any platform. It's fairly easy to log in and use. It's fantastic for having conversations that span countries, continents, and time zones.

What do you dislike?

Skype opens very, very slowly on my PC. In addition, while there is great conversation capabilities, there are not a lot of collaboration tools. If you want to have a talk with someone, it's great! but if you are working on a group project, there are better tools out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a platform that will allow you to have international (or even just long-distance) conversations, this is it. It's very accessible from multiple forms of technology. However, if you need a tool that requires more in-depth collaboration (such as writing a proposal, drawing diagrams, sharing screens, etc) there are better tools out there.

I have used Skype to conference with associates in China. It's convenient that is software accessible at both ends, and it allows me to have professional conversations at 3 in the morning.

Skype review by Carlos M.
Financial analyst

" Dynamic and Effective Communicator"

What do you like best?

The best alternative I found for virtual communication, I was able to organize the meetings of my company, and facilitate the internal communication between the employees. I get in touch with my friends, we exchange documents, by sending attachments in the Software, I have had an excellent experience with Skype. In addition to desktop software, there is also the Smartphone application, which is very well thought out, lightweight and with a user-friendly interface, which makes it easy when you are not in front of a computer, but you need to communicate with someone or even send a file to someone.

What do you dislike?

The response time of the support could be better, the price of the packages should be more affordable. Bandwidth usage could be reduced, on smartphones, it even consumes mobile data quickly. Bandwidth usage could be reduced, on smartphones, it even consumes mobile data quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skype has several functions that can make it easier for people and corporations to see each other. Start planning your schedule and meetings integrating with Skype so you have more control over your tasks and you will not waste time traveling to face-to-face meetings.

Skype helped me get closer to my customers, made communication easier. It has brought benefits such as organizing a meeting with people who are in other cities.

Skype review by Robert R.
Marketing Manager

"Tolles Tool für die Unterstützung per Chat oder Audio"

What do you like best?

Was mir an Skype am besten gefallen hat, ist die einfache Konfiguration der Anwendung nach der Installation. Standardmäßig sind die meisten erforderlichen Funktionen außer der Anruffunktion konfiguriert, da für die Aktivierung dieser Anrufe eine Telefonnummer über die Skype-Anwendung und abgefragt werden muss Laden Sie das Guthaben auf, falls Sie einen Anruf tätigen möchten.

Darüber hinaus schien die Benutzeroberfläche sehr einfach und intuitiv zu sein, vor allem im Chat, da die Nachrichten jeder Person sehr gut unterschieden werden können, da jede vom Benutzer ausgegebene Phrase in einer Art Block mit Farben als Hintergrund für die Nachricht eingeschlossen wird. Ich fand auch die mobile Skype-Anwendung hilfreich, die dieselben Funktionen wie die Desktop-Version hat. Hier können wir jedoch unser eigenes Telefon verwenden, um Anrufe oder Videos ohne Headset zu tätigen.

What do you dislike?

Manchmal ist der Ton gestört und es sind nervige Geräusche zu hören, die zwar nicht unangenehm die Fortsetzung des Gesprächs verhindern, aber zum Glück scheinen sie vorübergehende Störungen zu sein, die nur wenige Sekunden andauern und später können Sie problemlos mit dem Gespräch fortfahren.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skype ist ein Tool, das nicht nur Anrufe und Videos bietet, sondern auch eine sehr stabile Chat-Anwendung, mit der Sie kostenlos kommunizieren können. Daher empfehle ich Ihnen, diesen Teil der Anwendung auszuprobieren und die Anrufe nur dann zu verwenden, wenn dies unbedingt erforderlich ist .

Mit Skype kann ich zu jeder Tageszeit und jederzeit über den Chat kommunizieren, auch wenn die andere Person zu diesem Zeitpunkt getrennt ist, weil die Nachrichten warten, bis der andere sie lesen kann und uns antwortet.

Skype review by Donald W.
Certified public accountant
(10,001+ employees)

"Skype is a gold chest is the best"

What do you like best?

Skype I love it very much. I'm literally in love with this application where I can chat with my friends meet girls (laughs) and attend online meetings of my company. It's amazing how skype connects us all at once in the same videoconference so it does not stop surprising me this beautiful application that is easy to configure and use

What do you dislike?

It is easy to configure but lately the skype updates are not bringing anything new that surprises us since I would like them to improve in visual aspects since with time one needs to renew itself to feel fashionable. Come on skype I trust you

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know this program very well. And I can give you my guarantee vote that Skype is an excellent program that can solve your problems at any time and anywhere you are. It has plans that adapt to you and your service is very good. That's why I recommend Skype.

In my company I improve the deal with the workers as we can attend the online video conference meetings and witness every step that is taking our company and that makes us happy because it makes us feel that we are taken into account thanks to the skype videoconferences

Skype review by jennifer j.
Jennifer jhonsoon
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Skype is a great software that allows you to hold conversations and video calls anywhere"

What do you like best?

I think that Skype is a pretty good software, it's worth trying, in the organization where Skype work is part of the day to day, it's good because it is useful when meetings or conversations that can not be done personally or where one can not be present, thanks to this software, you can avoid this type of problem and you can save time

What do you dislike?

my experience has been very pleasant and in the same way that of my work team, we consider Skype a great ally and really only benefits are obtained

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software in companies because it takes out of trouble at any time, it is easy and also access is very simple, it is not a complicated software on the contrary it is full of good tools

diversity of benefits and advantages have been obtained with this great software, has allowed to manage a better virtual communication within the company, meetings are no longer canceled due to lack of presence of any member, skype meetings are simple and of good quality all this and much more has given us Skype

Skype review by Homero A.
Software developer and graphic designer

"Communicate directly with your colleagues and send files very easily"

What do you like best?

Skype for me is the leading call software, it has a very clean and easy-to-use interface in which it allows me to find my colleagues and friends easily, your chat is very good and it has excellent emoticons, in terms of calls quality is excellent, like the video calls and teleconferences, besides that it allows me to create group rooms of many members.

What do you dislike?

The costs of international calls are very high, in addition there are always unwanted contacts that bother a little, another disadvantage for me is that I need to have a Microsoft account to be able to log in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a communication tool that you should have in all work, I recommend it since it is easy to use and has excellent features that will not disappoint you.

Skype keeps me in touch with my colleagues and friends, I can use it from my computer or from any compatible mobile device, and it is very helpful to be able to receive files from my colleagues quickly and without needing to open my email.

Skype review by Kristen H.
Customer Service Representative
(10,001+ employees)

"It's skype is perfect for me"

What do you like best?

It's amazing how much skype helps me solve my work problems. Working with the public is not an easy job but skype makes it easy to see and I can maintain a fluent conversation with clients who need help to solve their concerns. The quality of the video calls are excellent and the plans are variety to legir with pretty good prices. Skype is perfect because through this application I attend the complaints made by our clients and we can provide a solution quickly

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I lose connection even having Internet service and the call is distosiona a little. But that does not always happen and I know that it can be solved in a simple way with another update it would also be nice to add more personalization for one to modify the colors of the letters and everything in a personal way

Recommendations to others considering the product

My biggest ally when it comes to serving my clients. Skype has Video calls, Calls, chat groups and video conferences is the best for the office is my best ally and also entertains since you can chat with friends and family in your spare time and without much cost. I recommend Skype is the best

I can attend to my clients quickly and solve their problems. Skype is the technological combination I needed to work because I receive many messages and calls and with Skype I can solve everything with just one click

Skype review by William F.
Information Technology

"Nothing better to keep in touch with your friends, family and work."

What do you like best?

I love Skype's interface, it's simple, fast and has a great design, plus the options menu is very easy to operate, making a call from Skype is nothing complicated and I feel that makes my life easier and saves me time. The service they provide is of excellent quality, the video calls have a high resolution in video, and the audio is completely optimal, which does not happen with many applications in its category, because the audio is almost never heard in tune with the image of the video, however with Skype things are completely different, has no such drawbacks at all. Another thing I love about Skype is that its cost is very low, really is a lot of quality for low cost and that allows me to reduce costs.

The mobile application is another excellent attribute of Skype and is that it is very good, I can communicate from anywhere, also it is necessary to emphasize that the application is not very heavy, so I am calm as to the space it occupies in my cell phone. The application is constantly updated, so improvements are always implemented to make the user experience the best.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I don't like about Skype, I feel it's the best application to make video calls, it's reliable, secure and fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With its clear and smooth interface it's a journey using this app.

Skype helps me in many ways, when I don't go to work I can communicate with my co-workers and stay on top of what's going on. Recently my best friend went abroad to study and with Skype I can always keep her around. Also, Skype offers a very comfortable and economical service.

Skype review by Administrator

"Skype. "

What do you like best?

Las ventajas de usar la aplicación Skype son:

- Multiplataforma, podemos utilizar skype con ordenadores, tabletas, smartphones, video consolas.

- Soporta varios sistemas operativos: Android, Mac, IOS, Windows, Linux, etc

- Establecer comunicación entre usuarios Skype es gratuito y eficiente.

- Descargar, instalar y utilizar el software por supuesto también es gratuito.

- Skype tiene una interfaz multilenguaje muy intuitiva.

- Nuestras comunicaciones están a salvo al utilizar avanzados sistemas de encriptación como AES de 256 bits.

- Nos permite comunicarnos mediante chat, o videoconferencias.

- Podemos compartir archivos, aunque no editarlos ni crear repositorios compartidos de datos.

- - Permite compartir video de nuestro escritorio, para ayudar en remoto a otros usuarios.

What do you dislike?

Entre las cosas que menos me gustan de skype encontramos que:

- Hay que pagar para realizar llamados de voz IP a otros teléfonos, da igual que sean fijos o móviles.

- Hay que tener una buena conexión y ancho de banda de internet para no sufrir ruidos.

- Hay que tener un buen microfono y auriculares para no enturbiar la experiencia de comunicación.

- Consume más recursos de lo que parecen lógicos, como memoria ram y procesador.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Muy recomendable para hacer llamdas de voz ip o por videoconferencia. Además entre usuarios Skype es gratis.

Se utiliza Skype para realizar llamadas y videoconferencias entre varios miembros del equipo corporativo, así como para realizar clases en remoto en nuestros cursos de formación a distancia.

Skype review by Shayla D.
Customer Service Specialist
Financial Services

"The best Microsoft product"

What do you like best?

I can contact without any difficulties our partners from different countries, as well as remote working employees of the company. It is convenient not only to communicate but also to exchange files.

What do you dislike?

Being unable to change your skype name is unfortunate. If you sign up with your phone number you are assigned a name that is often a jumble of letters and numbers. While they can find you via your name or number, I find this just looks unprofessional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, it is a decent product to use if you have nothing else to use. It is also cross-platform so that does also help when you have Mac, Apple, iOS, and Android devices. The nice thing about Skype is that it is a Microsoft Product.

This allows for ease of talking to people outside the company, one of the best things about this software is when you are skyping someone outside your company, for example, an interview, you can just send them a link and it is easy for them to download the software and use it.

Skype review by Patricia S.
General Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"It has the best and most economical calling plans"

What do you like best?

Skype is excellent with me I develop better in my work area and in my daily vidia since with Skype I can make video calls in HD and with great sound quality I use it a lot to chat with my friends who are in other states of the city and with skype we connect all in a simple way and with a good monthly call rate and I also use it for my job we have a working group where we all keep in perfect communication it's great.

What do you dislike?

I dislike? (Mmm) Not at all I have no complaints about Skype is that it is well done and is well optimized to improve the experience of us as users of the service the groups calls the videoconference send file everything works as it should be

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool won my respect because despite the years it always maintains and increases its quality of service to its customers and that makes me happy to be a skype user, for that reason I recommend them since I know it is an excellent application and has very good cost call service plans that anyone can cover

When I arrive at my office in the morning, the first thing I do is verify my Wi-Fi connection or data to open my Skype application because through the group we notify any questions or concerns of our human resources department and we can provide better support to our workers and all this thanks to Skype makes our work much easier

Skype review by stella m.
Organization Manager
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Skype is the best tool for remote conversations"

What do you like best?

Skype is a pretty good and complete software, it is useful when having meetings or important conversations, if we are on a trip the best option is skype, fast and safe, I like it because of its completeness and the easy access it has. the same

What do you dislike?

I think the only thing that at some point I found uncomfortable about Skype is that it does not allow to close the session completely, sometimes we do not want to be online and this often happens, in the same way I consider it an excellent software

Recommendations to others considering the product

great software that I recommend because it facilitates many meetings that sometimes can not be given, ideal for training and providing knowledge is useful according to the needs of each person or company

Skype has allowed diversity of meetings to be carried out via online since for some reason they can not be done in person, thus avoiding having lost time and complying with the established activities without having much problem

Skype review by Christian P.
Marketing Manager

"Very useful in my day"

What do you like best?

An effective way to have cross-functional meetingsSoftware is easy to use and allows very efficient for collaborating with colleagues across the globe. You don't need the use of a phone to speak, which is great for meetings.

What do you dislike?

Trying to connect to it from outside a company environment I have had incredibly torrid experiences trying to connect, download the plugin and then again not being able to connect, trying to dial in via a phone line.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enjoyed and will never forget about this app really good one. Since 2014 am using this app and never found any problem in this app even I have to attend my interview using this one. This is really good for video and audio calls.

My experience with Skype is best described as best to be avoided. Whereas I have encountered little problems with Skype of the many years of usage, there isn't anything I like about Skype. Particularly, when connecting to it from outside a company environment. It is clunky and there are much better alternatives these days.

Skype review by Clover T.
Lawyer

"Works in all devices"

What do you like best?

This app has a very good learning facility that has never been a problem to know its operation of each icon in addition to all what I can easily interact with other people for only one app

It is designed so that we can all access and have a very good experience, especially I use this app a lot for my work with the communication of others and be able to send files in a safe way and it seems very useful to leave the background blurry for They do not know where I am and if I want them to know where I am I share my location

What do you dislike?

When files are received there is no option to establish where I want them to be downloaded in which folder of my cell phone and sometimes I have spent time looking in all folders for downloaded documents because they are saved automatically and not always in the same folder

I am in constant contact with the people who need me, having an ease of use and for sending documents with effective communication, its benefits are excellent to have all the interactions that can be done