Skubana Reviews & Product Details

What is Skubana?

Cloud based, all-in-one operations software to handle and automate order management, inventory, analytics, purchase orders, and accounting

Skubana Screenshots

1-42 of 42 total Skubana reviews
Head Of Operations
Apparel & Fashion

"Amazing Support"

What do you like best?

We have been using Skubana for about 10 months now.

I will admit that Skubana was very complex/intimidating when we first started. However, our account rep Jeffrey was extremely helpful and promptly answered any questions that we had.

Now that we are more comfortable using the system our team loves it. It is amazing being able to ship from multiple warehouses by simply clicking a few buttons.

This software is also great because of its ability to track and manage inventory levels in each warehouse. We have a few amazon stores setup internationally and with Skubana you can see how many items you have in total and how many items are available each warehouse.

The RMA process is also a breeze, one click and you customer receives the return shipping label to their email.

Like I said, it was a bit daunting in the beginning (I should mentioned we started using it right before the holiday season so things were already busy) but their support helped us get up to speed and we are very happy with Skubana.

What do you dislike?

As a growing business we do face issues when we add a new feature such as engraving or new skus. While it can be a little work to work these issues out, the support has been great. Any time we have had an issue the support team was more than willing to help... Even using zoom to take mouse control to work through issues efficiently.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Utilize the support to make sure you understand how Skubana works.

Skubana has allowed us to manage our shopify and amazon stores while shipping out items from the most efficient warehouse to minimize shipment times.

Java Engineer

"Easy to use, does a great job, bit pricey"

What do you like best?

There are tools that I hope I never have to work with. Fortunately, Skubana isn't one of them. I was completely new to logistics when I first used it 5 months ago and didn't know what I was doing, but I found my way around rather quickly. Here's what I like in particular

* Great customer support with short response time

* Feels stable

* Mostly intuitive

* Feature-Rich

* Short loading times

* Rather modern UI

What do you dislike?

The biggest downside is its high price. Of all services and software we use, it is the most expensive one but maybe that's just because the price is (probably) calculated based on the number of orders and revenue - both of which don't say whether or not your company is making a lot of money ;-)

Other than that, there are not many cons I'm aware of. The UI could use some small improvements here and there (filterable tables, ambiguous use of the word "Export", fields that look editable but aren't) but those are really just minor issues.

Skubaba enables us to manage our inventory on a single platform and know exactly how much we stock we have in the various warehouses and combined. Furthermore, we use it to automate fulfillment from various sales channels.

"Enterprise Grade without Ridiculous Pricing"

What do you like best?

- Complete multi-channel integrations

- Handles bundling/kitting and also shadow/virtual SKUs vs listing SKUs

- Performance and speed, even with high volume stores (reason we switched to Skubana)

- Multiple brands, warehouses, dropshippers

- Generally solid UX/UI

What do you dislike?

- UI/UX bugs that keep persisting

- Doesn't pull down refunds

- QB/Xero accounting integration is through 3rd party and not very good

We use Skubana as our main ERP platform to update our inventory, download orders and ship them out. Everything from purchase orders, vendors, stock transfers and accounting gets done through Skubana. Previously we had to try and use various bots or connectors to try to bridge everything into our accounting software and it was awful and time consuming. We tried other ERP systems like Stitchlabs but it was quite slow and bogged heavily for high volume.

CEO/Partner at Ecom Automotive
Automotive

"Visibility, Ease of Use, Flexiblity & Great Workflows"

What do you like best?

Visibility into our operations... instead of going to numerous platforms to search, download, and compile data files I can click on a couple of tabs and see everything that I need. If I want to drill down on channel sales, profitability, inventory levels, pricing, orders pending, PO's pending, etc. it's all there and easy to access on the Skubana platform.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. It's a well thought out platform. Extremely intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Skubana is so intuitive that any company will save in training costs alone. The set-up is relatively easy. And anything that comes up they will walk you through until you're comfortable w/the solution/connection/etc.

I think of Skubana as a Hub... so we utilize a number of connectors and Skubana partners. I was worried that if issues came up we'd get suck in the "it's not us it's them" scenario but this hasn't happened. Skubana will assign an account manager to you and they will be your point of contact/trainer/partner/advocate.

Better workflow. Better financial visibility. Better customer care. Better inventory management. Instead of guestimating we know what we have on hand, how quickly it's selling, and can set up auto PO's to make sure we never run out of any specific stock item.

Owner
(10,001+ employees)

"The best on the market - speed, integration and bottom line = making us money "

What do you like best?

#1 We make more money. Pure integration into all sales channels, Speed, and outstanding real time metrics. The customer support with a dedicated support specialist works very well. When any of my staff has had questions we get very fast personal support. The direct integration into our different sales channels makes a considerable difference for our 18yr established business. We continue to learn how to further take advantage of the capabilities Skubana has that ultimately makes us more money.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see a native Quickbooks integration that works two ways. OR more options on accounting exporting of data.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at the platform they run Skubana on, vrs other options. The speed of how it operates is outstanding. They also do not nickel and dime you over user accounts. Unlimited users.

#1 is ability to have a single point of inventory management accross multiple sales channels. The biggest benefit is the cross channel fulfillment we now experience. This is lowering our fulfillment costs and increasing our customer experience. Being an 18yr old business that has been selling on line since 2000, this is allowing us to edit how we present ourselves on line and reach more customers. We also build and design our own brand of products and are discovering the value of multi channels to sell through.

Internet

"The Best We've Found for Our Size"

What do you like best?

The order routing is great - routing between 3PL and Amazon for orders is seamless.

The workflow for transferring inventory between warehouses is genius.

Syncing products between channels is effortless

What do you dislike?

The inventory view is lacking - it's hard to easily view or download inventory snapshots.

Creating manual orders or splitting orders takes too many steps.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For a mid-size company ERP system Skubana is the best we've found. It does order routing for multiple warehouses extremely well. It has some very intelligent workflows for moving inventory between warehouses and Amazon and it integrates well with Shopify, our 3PL and Amazon. It's not an inventory solution for your accounting team though without using a third-party app. It still lacks the reporting functionality needed to give us an easy to digest daily, weekly or monthly inventory view. It's still the best solution we've found and the app marketplace allows you to add on to it, easily extending its functionality.

It's the best ERP solution for our budget

Managing Partner
Accounting

"Best on the Market for Multi-Channel E Commerce Sellers"

What do you like best?

As a CPA working with multi-channel E Commerce clients, I rely heavily on the data provided by Skubana for accurate inventory valuations. In my opinion, Skubana is the best product on the market for multi-channel sellers! Very easy to use, the data is compiled into an easy to use interface, and the Skubana support team is amazing. Very highly recommend other CPA's refer their multi-channel E Commerce clients to Skubana.

What do you dislike?

Like other multi-channel inventory management programs on the market, I wish they had a working interface with QuickBooks Online.

Skubana helps us understand client inventory valuation and margins so we can identify areas for improvement/

"Skubana is Designed for Actual Business Owners and Has Sincerely Simplified & Optimized our Biz"

What do you like best?

What we like about Skubana is that it seems like the program was designed by an actual business owner who has skin in the game themselves. In other words, this isn't just a program designed by people who think they understand what multi-channel sales entail, but it's made by someone who actually sells across multiple channels.

I'll keep this short, but we started with a competitor (Jazva) who promised the world to us, but failed to deliver in every way possible. My expectations were pretty low at that point for finding another solution. To my surprise, Skubana not only listened to our business needs, but actually delivered on them and continue to do so to this day.

In addition, unlike the prior company, they didn't set us up with an account manager for a month and then afterwards steer us to Tier 2 support who didn't understand our business. Instead, we've been working with a dedicated Account Manager, Alyssa, who studied our business up front and understands what we need as every business is different. When Alyssa goes on vacation, they have backups that understand our business and usually answer emails within an hour or two.

Back to what we really like and why we ultimately decided to continue with Skubana. There are plenty of companies out there that can combine sales channels (ie: eBay, Amazon, BigCommerce, Newegg, etc) which is great, but what good does that do if you don't have any data to better understand what channels are performing well, what the actual profit margins are of your products, how much you spend on advertising, ROI's, etc? We needed a program that offered all of that, so we could make better, smarter business decisions.

This is why we chose Skubana -- they offer an Analytics section that no one else has (and we searched far and wide after the Jazva disaster) and with some slight tweaking on our end to organize the data, we now have weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports that can be generated in a matter of minutes that shows us channel performance, SKU performance, etc. It's truly amazing. When I worked at a Fortune 500, we would pay millions for this data via Nielsen (don't get any ideas Skubana haha), so this is extremely valuable.

Lastly, I just want to touch again on the customer service aspect. While we've only had experience with one other company similar to Skubana, I can tell you that this customer service is unmatched. Again, you get an Account Manager that understands your business and is there for you. You don't get some setup specialist who is going to leave you after a month. They're here to stay. In addition, their programmer actually responds to you, which is awesome. You don't get the ol', "we'll talk to your programmer and get back to you" line -- Wali actually worked with us on a couple of things that we needed help on. In addition, as every business is different, Judah, has helped us partner with different companies that also tie into Skubana and has given us valuable information on how to setup our own API tie in (we're looking at integrating Newegg.ca, BestBuy.ca).

NET: This is a fantastic company that, in my opinion, actually understands what multi-channel sales are and how businesses are run. We love them!

What do you dislike?

While there are a few nuances with the UI, it's not really something worth criticizing -- rather, just small things to get used to.

What I would like to see them improve (and they've said they are working on it and I sincerely believe them) is how they show their Analytics. While they have a ton of data, as mentioned above, it's not all in a neat report that's easily digestible. In other words, you won't see Pivot Tables to easily see the data, but rather the data is scattered a bit across multiple tabs.

But, what we did to cater this to our own needs is create a spreadsheet where we copy / paste the data into (takes about 10 min) which then allows us to better analyze things.

This is not a dealbreaker by any means and as I've said above, no other company that we've researched has this type of data. If Skubana can make their Analytics module a little more user friendly, it'd be lights out for the competition.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For people considering Skubana, I would say if you're on the fence, give them a shot, but be up front with them on what you want from a company. We wrote out a full RFP and had details on what we were looking for. They told us what they could and could not do (the things they could not do were all solved by a third party integration) and actually walked us through the platform prior to us signing up.

Alex was great at understanding what we wanted and everything has been delivered on, we're extremely happy.

The biggest business problem we solved was the ability to make smart decisions around our channel strategy (ie: Amazon, eBay, Newegg, etc) as well as determine how products are performing from a profit margin standpoint.

This was the biggest thing that was lacking in any other product we checked out and we're extremely glad Skubana has this.

With a little tweaking of their data and organizing it in a way that's easily digestible, we're now able to determine the overall profit margins of each channel, each product, see our top-line and bottom-line numbers, and adjust accordingly.

CEO
Wholesale

"Easy to use All-in-one Inventory Management Software with a BANG!"

What do you like best?

I love everything about Skubana... from the great launch team to the superb engineering of the inventory management software.

- Easy to use

- Connects to virtually every e-commerce and shopping cart (we use Shopify and Magento for shopping carts)

- Print labels directly in the software

-FBA workflow

-Accurate Analytics

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing to dislike about Skubana. It is an all-in-one tool that our company benefits from.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a high volume seller. This software will pay for itself!

Everything is in one place! It is easy for our warehouse worker to perform daily tasks via one window. From checking inventory at our warehouse to checking inventory at Amazon FBA. No more need to flip back and forth.

Business Owner
Retail

"Quit Looking And Sign Up With Skubana!!!"

What do you like best?

Skubana has people you can actually talk to, they know their business and understand yours. If you're looking for a selling platform then look no further. I've been in contact and used many. Channel Advisor: I never signed up with CA since tier pricing is a joke which is always to their advantage and you still need to hire many additional companies to actually make all the gears turn. Sku Vault: I was with this company for 4-6 months and by far the absolute WORST out of all of them, 3k+ start up fees to launch on a platform that never worked. Overselling often and only way to contact them to resolve was to "submit a ticket" to an email system that had "bugs"(I have e-mails to prove this) I was forced to leave Sku Vault and go back to Stitch labs. And of course, you can't get the start up fees back. Stitch labs: My second favorite (behind Skubana) and actually a good company. I was with for a few years and they were good but still they're missing tools I needed which skubana has. Seller Cloud: paid the 3k+ start up and never went live so it was a loss. I was sold on many tools they said they had and the further I dug (after start up fees paid) I realized they were not a fit.

Let me save you the time and frustration. Sign up!

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike- this company rocks!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Quit searching and sign up with Skubana now.

Inventory management, order projections, I'm yet to look for a need they don't provide. They have tools for everything.

VP of Marketing
Consumer Electronics

"Smart, Simple and Affordable. The perfect "AI" for Orders, Inventory and Analytics."

What do you like best?

Easy to setup up and use

Comprehensive feature set

Affordable, compared to similar platforms

Responsive and efficient customer support

What do you dislike?

No online channel listings content management

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a comprehensive, still affordable platform, I strongly recommended you consider Skubana.

As a lean, frugal, and fast growing startup that sells products direct to consumer via multiple online channels, we needed a platform to manage complex orders, control inventory from different vendors, and provide useful analytics to help us focus on what matters to us: grow our business.

Skubana does that. It's smart, simple and affordable. It's the "AI" for Orders, Inventory and Analytics. And the onboarding and support team is responsive, knowledgeable, and customer oriented.

Partner
Medical Devices

"Lookout NASA - your launch platform cannot compare to Skubana's service and expertise."

What do you like best?

Training and Launch experience

Having a live human dedicated (with unlimited time) to make sure our questions were answered.

Allows us to grow into platform

No launch fee - Skubana does not charge us to become a customer like most others.

What do you dislike?

Shipping component needs to be streamlined. We are a shipstation user and hard to let go so far.

Reports are very helpful but could use a few more customized ones.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have clean data going in or schedule some time with their FREE, HELPFUL, support staff to uncover any problems up front.

We have tried over 12 different platforms for order management software and by far Skubana has exceeded our expectations and met 100% of our needs

Their shipping component is area where we were a little skeptical however with the proper training we have mastered it.

By far, the launch process was the smoothest, and most knowledgable I have experienced since I have been selling online since 1998. I think NASA should look to Skubana for their next Rocket Ship launch.

"By far, one of the most effective programs i have used."

What do you like best?

Not only does the program speak for itself but the customer service is beyond helpful. When ever i have an issue it gets resolved with in mins!

What do you dislike?

A lot of information to take in, but i wouldnt really consider this a dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What really helped me was Youtube. Watching a few videos of skubana on youtube helped me get peace of mind and know exactly what to expect.

All of my inventory issues as well as my MCF and FBA issues.

President

"Most intuitive UX of the top platforms we've used... by far! "

What do you like best?

Their support and on-boarding have been 2nd to none. The automation has simplified our workflow drastically.

What do you dislike?

I know most platforms charge a % of revenue and even though Skubana's is just 0.25% I still wish this fee was not a necessary part of their pricing model.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We have attempted several other, well regarded, inventory management/order tracking systems and none of them have come close to the robust capabilities combined with the thoughtful UX of Skubana. Their automation and orderbots were very simple to set up. Their support was great in getting us off the ground and running.

If you are looking for a comprehensive platform I highly recommend you consider Skubana. They’ve been outstanding for us!

We needed to cut out steps in our PO process and better match pack size sold to case quantity we needed to order in. Skubana solved this and many other pain points for us!

"Basic functionality in a clean interface but lacks depth."

What do you like best?

Simple and straightforward connectivity to ebay and amazon with multi-warehouse support.

What do you dislike?

Lacking functionality in almost every area. Home page dashboard is useless and not customisable, report/analytics is close to useless without flexibility, filtering and limited export. Extremely limited list of actions you can take on an order eg cannot copy/reship an old order. Limited bulk actions on inventory (eg cannot make a new item live on every channel... need to do it one by one). Limited methods of filtering/sorting views to show just the products you want (strangely, this is different in the product view from the inventory view). Very limited connectivity to multiple channels... its basically an amazon/ebay connector.

An app store was introduced in 2016 to help expand connectivity but has a very limited selection and many of them require significant extra expenditure to the point that other non-Skubana solutions may make more sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are just on amazon/ebay, then Skubana may be OK for you but if you want more channels or more functionality/features look elsewhere. When I started with Skubana its entry cost was $250/month which was reasonable for the functionality it offered. The price then increased to $500/month and I believe has since gone up again. At this level, there are other solutions that may be more cost effective for you.

Skubana was a great stepping stone when I started out selling on Amazon and eBay but I quickly outgrew it and hit against its limited functionality. My shipping is handled by a 3PL so I did not use the shipping module and I didn't explore the PO module either.

Shipping Coordinator and Inventory
Food & Beverages

"Skubana finally gives me real time control over my inventory and e-commerce "

What do you like best?

Most important to my line of work is to not oversell any items. It is disastrous when you have to tell a customer that they're not able to purchase a collectable item they paid for let alone the time it takes away from customer service to remedy the situation. Everytime an item is oversold, you have the potential to lose a customer, so we're glad to have a handle on that situation.

What do you dislike?

Skubana is a very intense and deeply integrated system that can be a bit convoluted at times. I'm sure many other platforms are much more complicated, and Skubana's customer service is right there to assist.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

From my experience, inventory/ecommerce systems are a pain to set up and require a bunch of patchwork of 3rd party apps to get off the ground. Luckily this wasn't the case with Skubana. There is a learning curve however and new features are being added daily. Every day I'm learning more about my business

We've been able to really have a handle on inventory that is handled by our 3PL. No overselling. Educated liquidations. Bulletproof ordering process.

AR

"Zero Let down's! Skubana has preformed flawlessly!"

What do you like best?

The best parts about Skubana are the people that work there. This is was developed by actual ecommerce practitioners to solve a problem we all have. The customer service is amazing and the person on the other end of the line actually knows what they are talking about.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about Skubana is that I didn't find it until 2017!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not hesitate. Once you start using you will soon forget about the cost. Simply amazing.

Skubana has helped us ship out of our 4 retail storefront locations and expand on multiple selling channels. We are also able to integrate with our legacy ERP and keep inventory in synch across the 4 stores and multiple selling channels.

Internet

"Time Saving Software with Financial Insight"

What do you like best?

Coming into Skubana at first was a bit intimidating. There’s a lot under the hood, with a lot of moving parts. However, thanks to my contact on their Account Management team, what seemed like a steep learning curve became this really amazing, automation tool.

The software generates purchase orders when I’m low in stock, and they have this OrderBot system that would automatically perform actions based on my set custom rules. After setting that up, a lot of the small tasks I used to do, now just run on their own.

But if there was something I would recommend highest about Skubana besides their helpful team, is the incredible analytics and inventory management software. With their REALLY in-depth analytics reports you can discover the precise revenue your SKUs generate. It’s really interesting.

Skubana is an incredible piece of software. Don’t get me wrong, it takes a bit of time to learn, I’m actually still learning as they keep adding more functionalities, but once you sit down with your Skubana rep, and then start exploring the software, learning it piece by piece, I can really say I’ve found a new home.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike about a powerful, efficient tool that's added to your business arsenal.The learning curve was a little steeper than we expected, however we worked thru it and are running at full speed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We strongly recommend trying this software with the free trial and you will see just how much it can help your business grow.

Inventory management and straight forward analytics are greatly improved since we've been using this software. Our inventory control is far greater now and our ability to scale has increased drastically since we can now fulfill more orders and sell more products with this great tool. The idea of an affordable, all in one tool we thought was too good to be true, but we found out that this software really works. We've been able to increase our business by over 30% without adding any additional overhead (other than skubana) . Additionally, thru the use of inventory reports we are able to see which SKU's we need to liquidate and which we need to place greater emphasis on.

High Commander of Selling Shift Levers & Adventure
Automotive

"Finally, a well built Inventory Management System! "

What do you like best?

After trying out many other well regarded solutions (Stitch Labs etc) we finally found our way to Skubana. It was recommended to us by several other high volume ($1M+) eComm shops, and so with a bit of trepidation we gave them a try. Best. Decision. Ever. We were on-boarded in a week, and fine tuned within our first month. We even were able to ditch our other shipping tool, ShipStation. The support team there has been top notch, and very responsive. Great work guys. You've earned our loyalty.

What do you dislike?

The interface isn't the prettiest (Stitch looks much better), however, once you use it, you don't care if the UI is from the 90's ;)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot, you won't be disappointed, time well spent.

We now can accurately track inventory, shipments, vendors, drop shipments, etc etc etc the list goes on, all in one place. Seriously, this thing is really awesome.

Owner

"IT WILL SURVIVE!"

What do you like best?

The enterprise gives you the impression that it will quickly evolve to offer the few missing features. It gives you some peace of mind knowing a solution will continue to mature as different needs comes up.

What do you dislike?

At first it was difficult to get started as we did not get any support from them. Once Chad assigned Cindy to take over our account, things changed from water to wine. Cindy not only is well versed on the system but also extremely professional. Although we are still experiencing some migration anxiety, we feel that the outstanding support we've been getting from them will get us up to speed in due time.

We spent the whole 2014 trying to develop a system on openERP (Odoo) to manage our enterprise. It was a nightmare and I am through with it. So in search for an all in one solution I came across skubana. We do a lot of drop-shipping from sales in multiple online channels. We also have field sales rep and we take phone orders which we fulfill from our local warehouse.

Co Founder
Internet

"Must have tool for multi-channel fulfillment and inventory planning"

What do you like best?

If you are serious about growing you e-commerce business you need an automated system to manage inventory and link all of your sales channels in one central location. Skubana is your answer. Designed specifically for e-commerce businesses this software has all the necessary tools that other competing software's may lack because they were designed for general business applications outside of the e-commerce realm. Exactly what we needed to automate inventory planning and fulfillment in order to focus on scaling our business.

What do you dislike?

Takes time to fully learn the software when just beginning. Complicated integrations may run into unique issues, but support staff is friendly and available to help.

Inventory planning, effective and streamlined multi-channel fulfillment, automaton

AC

"The best Inventory Management Portal for eCommerce"

What do you like best?

We spent weeks trying to integrate a couple of other Inv. Menagment. Portals which ended in disastrous results and waste of time. Skubana is what we were dreaming about all along. Intelligent, robust system that understand the nature and issues of eCommerce. Support system (Emily in our case ) was great.

What do you dislike?

Some of the available apps we needed to integrate 3PL and accounting were below the required and expected quality. The end result on the Accounting side was cancelled contract with Unify. It would be great to have more App choices than available in certain categories.

Order management

Inventory management

Shipping and integration with low cost shippers

PO creation based on Skubana intelligent monitoring of inventory

Sales and Development

"Qulaity!"

What do you like best?

As our e-commerce business is growing and we are expanding to other selling platforms we were looking for a management system that could help us manage our inventory, warehousing and our orders. We came across Skubana about 3 months ago and at first we were a bit intimidated with all that it has to offer and the learning curve, however we had not found anything as sophisticated in the market as Skubana.

We decided to try Skubana to see if it truly offered everything that we were looking for. We are pleased with our decision to give Skubana a try. Since contracting with Skubana we have found that a parts of our business has become automated, relieving us of great stress and frustrations.

Because this system is so intricate and complex, Skubana assigned an account manager to us to ensure that we completely understand how to use it. We are ever so grateful to our account manager Wali. He has been extremely patient with us and has gone above and beyond to make sure we understand all of it’s functions so we get the most out of it. There is a learning curve to Skubana, however with an assigned account manager and all of it’s functions it is well worth taking the time to understand and put it to work for you!

What do you dislike?

The learning curve at first, but once you understand how to use it, you will love it

Streamlining our business...It now is running so much smoother and not taking away from where we need to focus our efforts!

Supply Chain Manager

"Would I recommend Skubana?"

What do you like best?

The level of intuitiveness and functionality that it brings to really tailor it to your specific business.

What do you dislike?

I'm used to larger ERP systems that allow for BOM creation, etc. The only thing I wish it had, but I'm working with them to potentially roll this out.

Solving the age old inventory issues. Allows for stock adjustments, order receipts, PO creation, analytics, etc. to really help grow your business. Inventory shrinkage is always a big deal as well as large amounts of inventory on hand. Skubana helps alleviate this and all with a reasonably priced software compared to large ERP systems.

CEO - Owner
Wholesale

"Solves a huge problem for multi-channel sales and supply "

What do you like best?

It is one solid UI that makes it much easier for us to run the business, instead of hours of piecing it together and being reactive. One of the advantages of Skubana is the ability to quickly measure, evaluate and execute our inventory adjustments to the right sales channel. We can utilize the one look dashboard to see where our inventory needs are and proactively move goods. With everything integrated, we are seeing benefits from the predictive forecast and supply feature as well. We have only begun to utilize the robust and large scale capabilities of Skubana.

What do you dislike?

There were some initial on boarding challenges, but they have done a great job addressing those and providing quick updates and improved start up guides.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do a trial and make sure that your 3PL and shopping carts can integrate easily.

Our problem was fragmented labor and supply dollars trying to service different sales channels that were being supplied by multiple warehouse locations. The complexity of managing what product went to what sales channels was stressing our resources. Our biggest benefits are employee time and cost savings on inventory and our overall margin.

General Manager
Sporting Goods

"Finally my order processing, shipping, and inventory is in one place for eBay, Amazon, AND websites."

What do you like best?

This is a fully web based service. That was our first priority when looking for a new inventory system. We wanted to be able to manage as many of our inventory functions as possible from any where on any computer without being tied down to a particular machine having certain software installed.

What do you dislike?

Skubana is definitely a new platform and w'ere using the heck out of just about every feature it has. So we have come across several UI bugs / missing features that we've had to work around but they've been very responsive when we've contacted them. A few actual bugs got fixed right away and some other 'features' have been added to their road map. I've even seen a few get taken care of so I know they're listening. This is a huge difference compared some other systems we've used.

Skubana maintains tight controls on inventory management. At times this can be frustrating. I've occasionally had to change the product that I'm sending a customer because we ran out of something. Skubana won't let me just 'ship' the order because our count shows 0 and the software won't let us have -1. Kind of makes sense though, you can't have -1 of something. So we've actually had to keep better track of our inventory to make the software run more smoothly. Of course now that our counts are more accurate we have less issues with overselling so win/win I suppose.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Their road map is impressive and unlike other software companies I've worked with they're actually following their road map. I'm really looking forward to their SKU level profitability across channels reporting. They're also going to be adding repricing and listing features. Again, there are more subscriptions that we'll be able to cancel.

Our main goal was to maintain our inventory in a cloud based system rather than on desktop computers. After comparing about 30 pieces of software Skubana is where we ended up. All I have to do is tell Skubana through an upload or the UI that our master product is listed as x on ebay and y on Amazon. Then Skubana will keep our qty's of x and y synced so we don't oversell. Integrates with our Big Commerce website too so we can comfortably offer the same product in 3 locations increasing sales exposure without increasing our risk of poor customer service and seller metrics.

Although we haven't yet integrated it in to our procedures, Skubana will also do purchasing management with recommended qty's based on sales history. This should be super valuable as we decide where to spend our limited inventory dollars.

"Not comparable, advanced or easy to use"

What do you like best?

In theory it has the most basic functions of inventory management and connects shipping, management, POS and everything else into one place, except that it doesn’t.

What do you dislike?

We get so many errors with the inventory management side of this. And nothing talks to this program and we have to use so many 3rd party apps. It also doesn’t connect with UPS in Canada, which is a huge problem because we do business in Canada and if someone orders online and we need to ship it there, we can’t, we have to go in and ship everything manually

Inventory management. We never had one before and we’re growing. We should have went with net suite that’s all encompassing.

CEO
Food & Beverages

"Skubana is the best platform for a Multi Channel or Amazon seller"

What do you like best?

I Love the The Inventory and the Analytic's Program that it self gave me a much better idea were I'm making and were I'm loosing as a seller.. Skubana has a very good shipping tool as well to be able to ship right from the platform.

What do you dislike?

Did not really realize any issues with this program yet I'm really Liking it and working with it Thanks..

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If You want to know were you are standing as a seller Skubana will help you grow and show you were your dream as a successful seller is.. and make you aware what is not a good idea to sell or what your real Profit is.

Were im making $ and were im loosing and determine what product to sell and what product to remove.

and to keep track on my inventory