Skedulo Reviews & Product Details

Vice President, Operations and Delivery
What do you like best?

Scheduling engine met our requirements. The SkeduloX app works well in the field. Price was reasonable compared to competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The implementation and development process was very challenging. Handoff from pre-sales is rough, then we had a project manager change partway through the project. That was rough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I conducted a deep evaluation of both Skedulo and Field Service Lightning. In the end, Skedulo was miles ahead based on price and flexibility.

Flexibility comes at a cost - Skedulo requires a lot of configuration and customization. Staff a client-side PM and a client-side developer to keep the project moving and handle integrations and configurations that fall out of Skedulo's scope. The project was under-scoped up front and ran several months long. To their credit, Skedulo professional services honored the fixed-bid, regardless of the delays.

The development team is solid, and QA is pretty good. Only at the end of the project did I interact with the development team in Viet Nam, and when I did, I was impressed. I think we could have saved a lot of time if we'd operated in a more integrated way throughout.

Skedulo struggles with complementary practices like release management, which made go-live overly exciting. Their expectation is that they get full admin access to your production environment for releases. In many large corporate environments, that's not allowed. Get on the same page about that up front and agree to release procedures from the beginning.

The Skedulo team, top to bottom, is personable, capable and responsive. I have my criticisms, of course, and I hope they keep working to get better. But, when I look back, I am positive about the experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Save travel dollars and ensure quality by scheduling resources based on proximity, certifications and availability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Skedulo Overview

What is Skedulo?

Skedulo builds deskless productivity software for the 80% of global workers who don’t work in a traditional office setting. From employees in fixed location facilities to mobile field workers on the frontline, deskless workers number 2.7 billion worldwide. DHL, Sunrun, The American Red Cross and hundreds of other organizations have used Skedulo’s Deskless Productivity Cloud to book over 5M appointments worldwide. The Skedulo Deskless Productivity Cloud helps organizations greatly simplify scheduling, gain visibility into and control over job scheduling and workforce utilization, equip employees with an intuitive app to help them better perform their day-to-day operations, provide actionable analytics on their workforce, and reduce operating costs.

Skedulo Details

Field Service Management, Enterprise Workforce Management, Mobile Workforce Management,
Workforce Management.

Skedulo Screenshots

Skedulo Reviews

Showing 173 Skedulo reviews
Already have Skedulo?
What do you like best?

Easy to view schedule -- Helps determine store by store data. Helps auto staffing as well. Also we get texts if someone forgets to check out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the app does not always register the check in or check out causing non compliance. This is dependent on location service.

Also a single page view to see my teams staffing for the month would be great.

Also if there was an easier way to delete pending shifts rather than clicking on each individual box it would save a good amount of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Skedulo is a great platform that helps us with accountability in retail and making wiser decisions with staffing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Building out schedules has become easier with the Skedulo app - especially as we expand the team. We also calculate hours per appointment per store location based on Skedulo data. This helps us determine whether the store needs to be staffed full time or just part time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Skedulo is a fairly simple to use system. Its allows for easy scheduling. The sales force integration makes the product that much more desirable becuase it allows for really strong record keeping while reviewing and preveiwing shifts. In additon, taking advatage of the location services to verify that employee's are at the job site is very valuable. Priort to taking advantage of this feature we had issues with team members being dishonest regarding the time they actually arrived at work. Now with Skedulo, I am able to verify their location without being at the job site in person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It takes a long time to schedule even just a week of shifts. Each shift takes a very long time to load. In addition, deleting shifts is very difficult becuase it is time consuming. There are some glitches on the ipad when using Skedulo as a employee. Often times, users will check-in or check-out of their shift but it doesnt sync that information into the system. This can cause an employee to have to double check if their check-in or check-out has gone through by having to log out and then log back in again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a good product if you a bit of extra time to spend on scheduling. It is good to use for a larger organization becuase it allows for all of the tracking to be done in reports through the integration of a CRM like Salesforce. I would reccomend being prepared for the amount of time it takes to schedule a shfit in skedulo. It definitley does require a minimum of 1 hour to schedule and team of 10, 40 hours per week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its a simple way to be able to schedule everyone and have them be able to see their schedule on the other end. The other problems we are solving are ones related to being onsite while checking in to work. Prior to utilizing Skedulo's location services, we were unable to verify location without being at the location. Now we can verify remotley where our staff is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Skedulo
Cooper D.
CD
What do you like best?

The ease of being able to utilize the software on multiple platforms along with the ease of being able to pull necessary reports is one of the best and unique features of skedulo. Skedulo is really way ahead of others in terms of their technology-specific to healthcare. It has been really helpful for our team to utilize this platform in order to be able to schedule in real-time rather than having to go back and forth with a healthcare provider to schedule a visit out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to really dislike anything too much within Skeudlo. I think maybe the biggest challenge or dislike that I might have at times is where we might have to unnecessarily maneuver through potentially a few extra steps in order to reach the main section you were wanting to go to. I think there might be some opportunity to remove a few of these steps in order to make it even more convenient and easy to utilize. The other potential dislike is not having frequently automated or included updates within the system more periodically. It seems like we have to always request for a lot of the updates or changes which at times is delayed due to associated costs every time an update is requested. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling of patients to clinicians. This is something that many in healthcare have issues with but Skedulo has been able to truly change this and provide a more user-friendly interface for the user. We have been able to resolve challenging scheduling situations. We have been able to continue to rely on Skedulo for quick updates and utilization based on our needs, this has allowed us to improve our processes and implement quick changes required in our fast-paced and time-sensitive field. Skedulo is a key piece to our success and will continue to be a huge part of further success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like being able to enter my team into the locations and shifts with ease. This is the primary function that I find useful for Skedul. I also like how it can show my team members where their store is located for the shift and how to get to the location. This function is great for the user with all of their shifts being able to be posted for an entire month it is extremely helpful. This is so great and I use it every day when working with my team. That is really all I have to say about that. Thank you very much Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the auto allocate feature of Skedulo.When I use the auto allocation feature that is currently in Skedulo I find that it sources random people into random locations then I have to go back in and move them manually. This takes me almost double the amount of time then the task would take if I just completed it on my own the first time.I dislike how long some of the loading time takes when entering a team member in to a shift. That is all I have to say about that. Thank you very much Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes I would recommend this product to any company with scheduling needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hours and locations staffing needs. This product helps me figure out how many hours I have staffed per representative as well as how many hours I am staffing per location per week. I find it it give me a good visual of my weekly staffing needs and areas of improvement for more hours to be scheduled. Thank you very much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how versatile the program is. It almost seems like it was catered to our services. The application is very versatile and adaptable to our needs managing a remote work force. It is user friendly for our staff along with the members of our remote workforce. It's integration into our CRM has made it easy for us to integrate every aspect of the business to the application. I also like the ability to view the workforce schedule in different views so it easily adapts to our needs. The tags function is also very useful as we're able to accommodate the needs of our clients along with the needs of our remote workers . Skedulo has helped us deliver a seamless service for our clients while accommodating our cleaning staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I need to refresh the page but it's a very minor issue and not something we worry about often. There are also certain errors from time to time that require us to refresh the page but there has been no issue that could not be fixed by simply refreshing the browser. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Skedulo to anybody looking for an organized and efficient way to manage a remote workforce or larger workforce. I would say it's ease of use and reliable platform makes it a great tool for any business . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We run a remote workforce and being able to schedule in different cleaners and keep our workforce concise has been a game changer. Skedulo's ability to adapt to salesforce has also allowed us to keep a very efficient, streamlined process from customer interaction and booking all the way to dispatching a cleaner for a job. Skedulo has helped integrate the needs of our cleaners and our clients on a centralized application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

the simplicity of use. We have many contractors and all are able to navigate it and it has made our internal systems far better. Before Skedulo, we used spreadsheets, which have their own flaws.

One of the best features of Skedulo is that it has allowed us to scale our business. We have multiple teams of people who use it for different purposes and all benefit greatly from it. Whether it is a sales team looking for available workers to fill a job or a scheduling team looking to engage our workforce, Skedulo makes it all easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When it comes to the mobile app, The pictures and location services cause the most problems (albeit not extreme). When our workforce uses the mobile app, they do run into issues from time to time. One of the biggest complaints that I hear is that Skedulo does use a lot of data to function. Again, the issues are small compared to the positives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to get to know the software to the best of your ability. I was fortunate to have a very solid foundation when I joined this company, but there is always more to discover.

If you would like to make your life easier when it comes to Skeduling, this is the app for you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

-Mass scheduling has been made easy. Skedulo has enabled us to operate and provide flexibility to our contractors. We have a workforce of 200 contractors, all with their own schedules, needs, and personal lives. Without Skedulo, I am not sure that we would be able to scale our business simply due to the fact that it would take a lot to manage.

Another problem that has been solved is office Morale. When a team is able to function with simple software, we get along better :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

From a management perspective, being able to make schedule changes that reflect for end-users in real time is fantastic. Having the ability to view check-ins/check-outs by geolocation as well as timing is a great tool for individual accountability and time tracking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I wish could be changed with Skedulo as I use it as a manager, would be the ability to duplicate a shift timing/location resource assignment schedule week by week. I typically schedule my team 4 weeks in advance on a weekly rolling basis, so the ability to duplicate week to week would drastically reduce the amount of administrative time I devote to scheduling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main problem Skedulo is solving for me and my peers within the org is significantly improving accountability of a mostly remotely-managed workforce, as well as improved schedule clarity and transparency for end-users. For my organization, before we used Skedulo, we would literally use a very big spreadsheet coupled with a google formstack to distribute schedules to employees and track shift accountability. Needless to say, that did not work very well and was a massive time-suck for managers, employees, and our scheduling team. Skedulo has significantly streamlined this process for us, as well as giving us richer shift duration/geolocation data for better business insights. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I like most about Skedulo is how easy to use it is and yet still very multi-functional. Anyone with very basic computer skills can learn Skedulo and master it in a few hours (if not minutes....). I think without Skedulo, my transition to this new job could have been challenging. I feel comfortable with how I navigate through it like a pro ..and this is just my second week at work...

I rate Skedulo very high and recommend it to any company... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike nothing about Skedulo. I only wish it was advertised more so that many more companies would use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Skedulo I can look up information, contact, schedules and be able to schedule appointments for our clients in their real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Skedulo allows our entire agency to remain as efficient as possible, while continuing to services our patients with top notch care. Skedulo also provides a customer experience to our clients, that is similar to a human interaction. Our team loves Skedulo and cannot think back to what life was like without this platform! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One of the downsides of Skedulo is the limited ability to do a mass communication through the software. It would be helpful to push out text messages in times of emergencies such as wildfires etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Through Skedulo, we have been able to increase the consistency in the delivery of our therapy services. Children and families are home for appointments, where before we experienced many no shows. It also allows us to increase out interoperability, by scheduling the best clinician with the best skill set, and drive time to ensure that the entire team is staying happy and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Before we were using Skedulo, we were using email to communicate shift information with our cleaners, and spreadsheets to track availability, scheduling, and checking in/out. Skedulo has allowed us to schedule with ease, communicate the schedule and the needs of each appointment to our cleaners, track check ins/outs of each appointment within the app (previously emails as well). By not needed to spend so much time tending to the scheduling, we are able to focus our attention and efforts on other aspects of our company to help it improve and grow across the board! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful to have more customizable capabilities, especially with job tags and resource information as viewable on the swim lane. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a way to better manage/schedule your workforce/resources, and want to work with a company who genuinely cares about improving their product to better the needs of their customers, and who also goes out of their way to provide help, resources, and opportunities for learning and better your company, then Skedulo is the right fit for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As previously mentioned, our scheduling capabilities have greatly improved, and we have had to opportunity to focus our energy on other aspects of the business. To take things one step further however, Skedulo has even helped improved office morale, especially between departments. Since all schedule updates are able to be easily viewed within real time, our Ops and Sales teams have been able to communicate more effectively and better work together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Upsides, you can see your schedule at a glance. The location, address, time and dates. Keeps one very organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lots of times you have to refresh a few times to make sure the check in or check out has registered. Also the typo is very small especially if you are on your IPad and you may not be able to check off your shift button initially. Seems to be a lot of open space below the time you start and end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s a very efficient and effective scheduling tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It a great scheduling tool for managers. Rather than manually doing on a spreadsheet. It’s a very efficient hands off tool. If I need an update or need to be there later. My supervisor immediately updates it in Schedulo so it’s all efficiently set up for me to follow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The integration with Salesforce is a standout. It helps keep is connected. We had minimal CRM coverage prior to this, so to have this completely integrated with Salesforce has opened a lot of options for us. We may even be moving close to SF being the CRM for the whole company due to our experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I have disliked is the time difference between our offices (est) and theirs (mst and pst) sometimes conflicting. Also the overseas developers can be an issue due to fixes needing to happen overnight. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

May be the easiest yes you ever make for scheduling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have had 0 basis for scheduling in the past. We didn't know how to be efficient. Skedulo has offered that and then some. We realized we could have better eyes on our resources and still use that technology to help keep them safe. Plus the ability to integrate timesheets and the reporting of Salesforce has given us financial returns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I can see my coworkers schedule without having to ask them when they're free beforehand. Booking tours is very quick and easy, and automations make it so the opportunity receives a text confirming the tour. Also, I am able to adjust the time appropriately, which helps a lot!I like how there are several features attached to the tour booking such as room number and suite. Skedulo allows us to input the room and suite that the person is booking a tour at. With this, we can automatically send out a post tour email with this information, as well as the application for that appopriate room. There is also the option to schedule a tour for a certain period of time. This is great for in person tours of larger buildings. The flexibility that skedulo offers with booking tours has been extremely helpful and saves all of us time across the organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You can't book tours for multiple cities. So if a Leasing specialist works for more than one city, I have to book a tour for that same city, rather than the accurate one. It would be nice if we could book tours for multiple cities for one person in particular. At Common, Skedulo is really helpful in seeing everyones availability. If we could see there availability without having to book the tour that would also be nice and helpful. This way, If a lead has already toured with this person once, and then wants to tour a different home, I can schedule this person in again. Also, we have in person homes for certain homes on certain days. It would be nice if we could change this within skedulo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If we could have one leasing specialist assigned to multiple cities that would be helfpful and allow more flexibility for us. Also we have in person touring at certain homes, so if this could be altered that would also be helpful. If we could see there availability without having to book the tour that would also be nice and helpful. This way, If a lead has already toured with this person once, and then wants to tour a different home, I can schedule this person in again. Overall, skedulo is very helpful to our organization, but if more flexibility could be implemented, that would save us even more time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to reserve someone on my team's schedule, and can easily see when they are available. This makes booking tours a seemless process. Especially with everything being virtual. I do not need to have a back and forth conversation with members on my team to figure out when they are available. This also avoids the possibility of them being double booked for a tour. Skedulo works very well with salesforce, and sending out automations as a whole. Through booking a tour in skedulo, a lead will receive a confirmation text, and after the tour is held they will also receive an automated post tour email. This helps our company run smoother and gives me more time to focus on more important things. Skedulo allows us to input the room and suite that the person is booking a tour at. With this, we can automatically send out a post tour email with this information, as well as the application for that appopriate room. There is also the option to schedule a tour for a certain period of time. This is great for in person tours of larger buildings. The flexibility that skedulo offers with booking tours has been extremely helpful and saves all of us time across the organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Skedulo is a customizable platform to manage a remote workforce. The customizations have allowed us to streamline our internal processes and also engage our customers in a new, innovative way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the early years of our time with Skedulo the customer service was challenging but in the last year has developed into a true partnership and for that I am grateful. We have turned to Skedulo during COVID to make urgent changes to meet the dynamic, quickly evolving needs of our organization as we adapted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are now able to schedule our families with the best fitting clinician right off the bat. We can find the clinician with the right skill set that is also the most efficient and get them connected to a family. We also have the ability to communicate directly with our patients and their families (customers) using this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the ease of teaching others how to use Skedulo! Clinician easily learn to navigate its features and require little to no support once up and running! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Having a Universal View to access more of its amazing features on one screen would enhance efficiency - yet overall, still super easy to use! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Workflow efficiency will improve significantly & employees will be amazed at it's ease of use! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Improved work flow efficiency from referral intake to clinician match - families are getting their therapy services sooner! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Both the web and mobile apps are very user friendly, it's easy to navigate even for the less IT inclined Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app can on occasion be slow to load/open if unused by a Resource for a few days Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Both the web and mobile apps are very user friendly, it's easy to navigate even for the less IT inclined. Both are constantly being upgraded with new features and if you have any issues/problems, the knowledge base can more often than now answer your question/s and then some. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've reduced the duplication of administrative tasks including scheduling, dispatching of documents, data entry & resource allocation. In the past we were dependant on numerous platforms. Using Skedulo has helped us condense this down to only two. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how easy Skedulo is to use. It's extremely user friendly and how it integrates with Salesforce is amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The app does sometime glitch out, and there is difficulty signing in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it if you want to improve your company's efficiency. Simple as that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Skedulo to organize our strict schedule, and connect with our cleaners. It makes for an easy communication and organization of our day-to-day with the cleaners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use and move things around, and the ability to notify people with it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints regarding Skedulo. It is quick, easy, and effective! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It works so well! Honestly I saw how they did scheduling beforehand and this is hands down so much better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

How much easier it is to manage and schedule your whole workforce using skedulo over any other method Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EF
What do you like best?

Skedulo integrates with Salesforce well, it is helpful to be able to be able to see skedulo data in salesforce and update via Salesforce's data loader. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not a great solution for recurring route-based businesses. No way to create indefinitely recurring routes. Recurring schedules must always be given end dates. If you set the date out too far, you'll bump up against your Salesforce API limits every time you want to make a change. Skedulo offers no way to automatically renew recurring schedules, so we've had to hire freelancers to manually go through all of our jobs and manually extend the schedules out using a "trick" to get the pattern builder to reappear (change the date of the last job in the series to another day, apply it to that job only, then change the date back and this time apply to all jobs to trigger the pattern builder to reappear, where you can now extend the schedule out again). Everything in Skedulo we do requires some sort of trick to get it to do what you want to do, making training employees on how to use it very difficult and frustrating for everyone.

Additionally, changes to recurring schedules are especially burdensome. Every change requires confirmation to apply the change to all jobs in the series, meaning that if you have multiple changes to make to a job you must make one change, wait for the pop up, confirm all jobs, make your next change, wait for the pop up. This makes keeping routes updated a very time intensive process and is requiring us to hire a full time person to essentially navigate skedulo's clunky interface.

One of the best features of Skedulo, the drag and drop functionality, is very temperamental and takes multiple tries to get the job to stick to your mouse, making schedule changes very frustrating and time-consuming. You'll spend more time than you need to trying to fight Skedulo's interface to try to get your changes reflected in the system. Additionally, as mentioned before, when you do make the change, for example moving a job to another resource's swimlane at a different time, you'll get a never ending series of pop ups asking you if you want each change to apply to all jobs in the series or just that job. That includes 1) removing the resource from the job 2) adding the new resource to the job 3) change the date and time of the job. When you have many jobs to change around, this turns into an all day activity.

Skedulo doesnt handle errors well. If the current view, whether it is the swimlane or a resource calendar view, contains a job that is missing a data field, the whole interface will fail to load. This will require you to start a data loader scavenger hunt to try to match us the vague error message with the job that is causing the error in data loader. No work can be accomplished until that error is fixed.

There also is a never ending stream of error messages that follow you wherever you go in the system on every page and menu, many of them vague and require you to contact support to figure out why you are getting them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Giving our technicians a schedule and having that data come from and back into salesforce. The integration with salesforce is the main feature we are looking for. The fact that they are cheaper than Field Service Lightning is why we went with them, but apparently we are getting what we paid for.... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

That is user friendly, even if someone is not familiar with the software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That if we are using diferent provinces, sometimes the time on skedulo is not right Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an amazing tool to have if scheduling and having control of day to day schedule is required to provide a great and consistent service to your clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In our field, the problem we solve is having the client allocated with a cleaner and is easy to schedule it. The benefit of having all the information in one plataform and not having to manually enter the information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IU
What do you like best?

Skedulo provided a great project team that were flexible, on board and ready to work within our processes and policies. It made it easy to deliver this project. Although we were struck with the Covid-19 pandemic which interrupted our field sales, Skedulo worked with us for a delayed go live and still provided excellent support.

The product is one of the most user friendly scheduling tools I have used and provides great insight to your agents schedules and where abouts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would recommend for smaller field teams like ours, that you can remove the region filter. It would be great to see more focus on the sales side of field scheduling such as Skedulo being used on lead as native. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Due to the Covid-19 pandemic we haven't been able to realise the full potential of Skedulo however we expect, more field appointments per week due to reduced travel time resulting in more sales and savings on running costs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Quick and efficient, easy to use and find appointments. Works great with Salesforce. And it was a smooth transition when we switched from our other scheduling software to skedulo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On my laptop, the viewing is smaller. I would need a bigger screen to see everything. On mobile app my staff can accidentally delete notes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great App, easy for users and admin. Works will with Salesforce. Once you try Skedulo, you won't be needing to look for any scheduling app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since it is efficient to use, I spend less time scheduling and looking up appointments giving me ability to focus on my other day to day tasks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

The system is easy to manipulate which allows for quick changes when necessary. I like that it integrates with Salesforce and that we can make changes to the system as our company grows. It is also easy use on the go which is extremely important for a field sales team. The mobile version of the app is helpful as well since it contains all the relevant information for each job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The filtering of swimlanes on the desktop could be improved since it doesn't allow me to view all cities in one view. This could just be an issue with how my system was set up. I also wish that some things did not require engineering support. this would allow us to handle smaller automations without involving the Skedulo team. Setting up re-occurring jobs has also sometimes been a hassle since you have to set s separate schedule for each timezone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Learn how to manipulate the connections with Salesforce so that it's easier to update yourself without having to go through Skedulo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Skedulo to handle appointments across various homes across multiple cities. The ability to change what homes we are servicing quickly allows us to adapt to the market. This was especially helpful as we made transitions during Covid. Skedulo is set up to work with our business and has automations built in to ensure we are scheduling time slots efficiently