SiteGuru Reviews & Product Details

SiteGuru Overview

What is SiteGuru?

SiteGuru helps you find and fix issues. Your website is like an iceberg: you can only see part of it. Some issues may be underneath the surface, affecting your visitor's experience and hurting your search engine rankings. SiteGuru gives you the full picture: we check all your pages for SEO issues, usability quirks, slow pages and broken links.

SiteGuru Details

The SEO tool that helps you find and fix issues

SiteGuru
Netherlands
@siteguruco
114 Twitter followers

SiteGuru Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the SiteGuru community
Have you used SiteGuru before?

SiteGuru Reviews

Showing 21 SiteGuru reviews
Already have SiteGuru?
ETRM ANALYST
What do you like best?

PROS:

1. This tool tells me about all the issues with my site and how to solve them.

2. Large amount of data it returns with suggestions to fix the SEO issues

3. Super clean layout.

4. Provides a great summary of my how good/bad my website is in one page Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cons:

1. It's a bit more expensive in my opinion.

2. Sometimes generating an audit can take a while. There were a couple of times when the site was a little slow at the time of doing the analysis,

3. While Siteguru is excellent at finding items with a site, a means of addressing and fixing problems isn't always as clear. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Siteguru is perfect for professional technicians who knows about SEO.

Siteguru is great for SEO Audits and Solutions

I am able to learn about the errors that my website has, and improve Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Owner
What do you like best?

they offer a wide range of SEO factors to view when you crawl your website that is another very good thing about them they allow you to check for multi able pages at once to like some other SEO tools just checking one page for the free plan with a single click they provided me with my website content issues like duplicate title tags and meta description and more, and also I got a detailed info about my website technical error what do I need to fix and a list of broken links on my website this tool is awesome when it comes to On-Page SEO Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

no Off-Page SEO but it does a great job On The On-Page SEO Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking to improve your website On Page SEO then SiteGuru is the one to choose Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I fixed a lot of broken links on my website thanks to SiteGuro

and also I checked for long title tags and fix them and also long meta description

and also images without alt tags I really like this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

In a few minutes my whole website was screened en in 1 view i saw what was wrong. Sitguru has shown me al lot of little mistakes in my website. After changing it, my website had a result of 78 procent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i only could see the first 5 pages. i hoped for more Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

please, do try it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

my site is faster then before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to understand reports, helps you to implement fixes on your website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can't see structured data however it is there Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you would like to use an easy to understand SEO tool, siteguru can provide quick results Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great help with technical SEO issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Management Blogger
What do you like best?

It allows me to pinpoint issues within the site, such as loading problems, SEO stuff I would never get from GTmetrix (which I love btw). The gauge (which now sits at 89%) helps me quickly tell how much work I still got to do on the site (if not how hard it will be). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The analysis takes a tad too long. If we could get results faster it would be a lot better. Waiting up to a day on the free plan is not ideal. Granted you could run the scan a day before you actually intent to do something but that's hardly optimal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to know where to go to fix issues on your site and you don't have the time to scan every page manually, this is for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All sorts of problems, from code to SEO. Pages load faster and that's the goal! It's particularly useful to be told where to go to solve a problem and the how tos are also very nice. Mostly it has helped me score higher with Google Page Insights. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

Mainly helped fixing broken links and some basic content, mostly hygien factors though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Could be smarter to help really boost SERP.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

"Technical" issues such as broken links. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EC
What do you like best?

The detailed breakdowns of items that can be improved, along with guidance on how they can be improved is phenomenally useful. It helps us make sure our SEO agency is hitting all the bases and lets us know if changes to the site we've made have had a negative impact. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

SiteGuru can bring up a large number of small issues that likely have little to no impact on the site's overall SEO. There is a risk of overprioritising fixing issues based on SiteGuru recommendations rather than improving the site itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SiteGuru can highlight a lot of issues with your site that you were never aware of previously. Make sure you have the technical ability to resolve these issues, and also be aware that you will need to prioritise what you fix. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using SiteGuru to make sure our constantly updating and expanding website works seamlessly in an effort to maximise our SEO. As a small company in a competitive space, SEO is critical for our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

The site scans feature that provides results which include individual ratings based on SEO scoring. I find that it provides an outside view into what makes website SEO efforts gradeable and a basis for improveming and tweaking.One thing I love is the page performance is presented so that we can see where our efforts are going which allows us to focus on speed, page loads and perfromance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not really anything to dislike. There is an issue with building, SEO with plugins that claim everything is perfect only to find out via SiteGuru that more work is needed. SiteGuru can be very honest and shows poor use of keywords. Which at times is disappointing to see that my efforts were not in line with proper SEO usage. Some pages don't need an SEO evaluation and need to be ignored-yet they are included in the site results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an excellent tool to use. Try using a site scan to confirm how your SEO rates. Then tweak your posts, pages and items based on the results. Not only can you see the SEO results but you can see how your page optimization affects your overall SEO score, results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have improved my SEO writing efforts based on SiteGuru's indications of areas that needed more attention and better keyword use.The biggest benefit is that we can identify SEO related issues with our site prior to going live and tweak those areas in realtime. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AT
What do you like best?

I like that SiteGuru gives you a high-level view, then breaks down the fixes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the cost! I'm a one-man show, and the cost of this service is just too much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think SiteGuru is a great site to get you headed in the right direction to getting your website working properly. For the not so technical person, this service will help in guiding you in the right direction. If you know what needs to be fixed the cost of getting it fixed will be cheaper if you can't fix it yourself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Im was able to solve unknown issues with my site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner and Photographer
What do you like best?

SiteGuru is one of the best SEO tools out there because I get actionable tips on improving my websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find anything I dislike about SiteGuru. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dig deep into their recommendations, click links and info tips, especially if you're a beginner at this stuff. You will learn and improve your website quickly and efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With SiteGuru, I get guidance on where I'm losing page speed and how to fix it. My page speed is improving with every action I take and that, in turn, improves the UX on my site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consultor de marketing
What do you like best?

It is really easy to use and fix most common SEO Issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Missing some features and issues to detect like thin content, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Is cheaper than others and you going to get great suggestions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

fix some SEO issues of my web site Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I really liked the ease of use the system was able to give me. I was able to dig deeper when I needed without losing my spot in my overall report. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some suggestions on the site could go more in-depth or link to external sources so I could gain a better grasp on performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A very quality reporting tool to start the process of reviewing and monitoring your website for overall performance as well as SEO structure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Website performance & SEO Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AJ
What do you like best?

SiteGuru is extremely easy to use. It's not extremely technical, as some other websites, but it's everything I need so I can solve 90% of the SEO technical issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For now, I didn't really found anything I dislike. Interface could be a bit modern, but it's personal oppinion, since I am UI designer. I generally love the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best place to start with SEO. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Well, we try building SEO compliant websites and SiteGuru helps a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

I liked siteguru's ease of use, and depth of information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Site Guru needs forums on how to use all features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dedicate some time to use all of the features instead of just the basic few Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It gives us a full one-stop place to see a full breakdown of what our site is doing right and wrong. You do'nt need a hugely technical background to understand what it's saying and most of the material has support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I use siteguru to monitor a few joomla websites. I am a webdesigner and it is helping me to see the seo result of my websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is impossible to get a 100% seo score on my joomla website. This is not the problem of siteguru offcourse but it's my lack of some experience in coding that is not giving me a 100% score on every website. 90% is good enough for me :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it because you can use a free trial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The most valueable thing for me is that when there is something wrong with the website I am getting a mail that my score is going down. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AW
What do you like best?

SiteGuru is perfect for new web businesses and design. The site constantly reviews your websites SEO activities along with web design issues. It has been a God send for a new business web designer such as myself.

I definitely recommend SiteGuru 👍👍 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no current complaints about SiteGuru. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try! You will be rewarded with knowledge and benefits to better your designs. SEO's change all the time. SiteGuru helps keep you up to date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped me correct web design flaws and page speeds and has educated me on SEO's and how to CONTINUOUSLY make my site better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UD
What do you like best?

The easiness off the program, and the advice you get, clear and simple, the whole interface is clear. No messy screen, not drowning in thousands off options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, but I did not check all the options of the program, I like the SEO academy, but I would like to see instructional video using Siteguru. Providing the information of the SEO takes a long time, but perhaps that is for the free version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Build first a good sitemap/ structure of youre website, saves a lot of time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mostly meta tags, title description, optimize images and broken links Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

SiteGuru suggested the most important tasks necessary to improve my site in nutshell. The site summary was very helpful in identifying what needed to be fixed right away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It only checked 5 pages, and the way my website was structured did not help much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Evaluate by using the trial and then consult a professional to implement the proposed changes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Broken links, meta descriptions, page titles, speed. I realized that my website was underperforming and now I am building a site that will address all that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

The tool is amazing as it gives me a inside-outside view of all the problems on my website, and gives me tips to fix them all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only issue found was overloading my server, as I am on shared hosting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Broken Links, Pages Quality and many more Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EC
What do you like best?

A great site/automated tool to get you headed in the right direction to getting your website working properly. For the non that technical skilled user... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm on free&limited version, maybe more depth analysis... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Still assessing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Page Speed improvement Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

Ease of use and really good an ongoing information on how the site is performing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Could be a lot clearer on how to take actions and also more in depth analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making sure that the basic requirements are met for our websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.