Simplus

4.8

Less Complexity. More Productivity.

Work for Simplus?

Learning about Simplus?

Simplus Reviews

Ask Simplus a Question
Executive Sponsor

"Director WW Channels - Arista "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Custom partner portal integration.

What do you like best?

On demand SFDC expertise and consulting services for PRMs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of...they were very professional, and aided us where we needed it most - special kudos to Shayne Fisher.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Worthwhile investment.

Partner portal integration (custom) utilizing SFDC communities.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Simplus
Showing 48 Simplus reviews
Chris T.

"Attention to details "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Simplus came in to provide my company with advisory services regarding the implementation of Salesforce.com across multiple parts of the business. We originally were interested in the CRM aspects of SFDC and potentially the customer community. We decided to bring in Simplus to make sure we were not missing out on other options that may benefit us, and did not want to pursue options that did not work for our business.

What do you like best?

Myself and the whole team really appreciated the detailed attention given to our needs. In follow up conversations with the Simplus team, they were thinking we needed something....then realizing we did not.... then possibly hearing something that put an aspect back on the table. We feel that we were truly given the solutions that are exactly what our particular company needs at this time.

What do you dislike?

The most difficult aspect of the whole project was knowing what each meeting would entail and who needed to be included. I often felt that I should have invited a certain person or position to the workshops once we dove into the information.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are interested in seeing how Salesforce.com can work for you, I absolutely recommend having Simplus come in and at least do the advisory service so you know which direction to head.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Simplus
Scott J.

"Simplus' experience in Q2C helped deliver huge wins for my client."

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Simplus came in and helped one of my clients improve their quoting process in a major way. The client originally came to me with an idea on how to develop an API to connect their proprietary pricing tool to our document generation solution. Through a deep discovery and analysis process, Simplus proposed an alternative solution which was incorporating CPQ because it would solve many more business bottlenecks than just the one issue they came to us for. The provided a huge ROI impact for my client which helped them imagine a much more efficient and scalable long term solution.

What do you like best?

- Their solution experts have years of experience and are considered thought leaders in Q2C and CLM

- Highly efficient processes built trust and confidence with my client

- Communication was transparent and frequent which kept all parties aligned and avoided surprises

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I disliked about this experience. By introducing my client to Simplus, it completely changed the way my client was doing business and positively impacted their ability to scale quicker.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

The experience these individuals have in C2Q is unrivaled and they are incredibly flexible with my clients. If you are looking for a great Partner to advise, build, and deliver... then Simplus is a great option.

- All workflow processes from quote to cash.

- High ROI by consolidating multiple disparate processes into one streamlined and consistent workflow.

What Salesforce CRM Consulting solution do you use?

Raghu H.

"Great & comprehensive implemenation"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I hired Simplus to migrate our MarkAut system away from Marketo and toward Hubspot to simplify our marketing team processes. Simplus helped scoped the end to work and executed the tactics of the migration.

What do you like best?

The 2 best aspects of the Simplus experience were: (1) the way they very clearly laid out the plan and the core milestones. I knew what to expect and when and (2) the way they invested in the final hand-off. The project would only be successful if I knew what to do and could operate without their help.

What do you dislike?

For the price, I would have looked for more time spent on video calls and later-stage trainings/ramp-ups.

We were solving a work-flow issue where Marketo was simply too cumbersome and expensive for us to manage.

PI
Project Team Member in Information Technology and Services

"Executed on Time and Under Budget"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We did a fairly simple implementation of Salesforce CPQ with CirrusOne, who was bought by Simplus a few months later. The team members went on to join Simplus after words. They put a basic project plan in place and provided some guidance as we went through the implementation.

What do you like best?

They were helpful and responsive to questions. The two of us doing the build could reach out to our Solutions Engineer at almost anytime to a quick response. We got it quickly and the overall transition was very smooth.

What do you dislike?

They were a bit hands off during the building process. The two of us doing the build were completely inexperienced with Salesforce CPQ, so we spent a lot of time asking questions and googling solutions in the Steelbrick Community. There are also some elements and features that were underutilized in the initial implementation that should have been covered in the scope of the project.

We wanted to implement Salesforce CPQ in order to automate quote and order generation, which was previously a manual process. With help from the folks at CirrusOne, we were able to get that up and running in a timely manner. I think part of the problem is that the requirements initially gathered didn't cover the full scope of what we needed, but it did give us a good baseline to build on.

Partner

"Simplus Engagement with Conga"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Simplus has been a fantastic partner for Conga as well as Salesforce as a whole. They've gone all in on their engagement with Conga and the results have been dramatic. They go above and beyond to provide the client with the best possible experience and ensure that they get the most out of their Salesforce solution.

What do you like best?

Prompt responses on critical issues, complete knowledge and understanding of what the client wants to get out of the solution. They're fantastic at discovery and getting the complete picture of where the client wants to go, and has the both the industry knowledge and the knowledge of the overall tool sets available in the market to build out the perfect solution for each individual client.

What do you dislike?

They can be very specific about the work that they take on. I get how some customers might not make their criteria as far as company size, size of the services deal, but I think they can get some true clout in the industry if they start taking on work outside of their wheelhouse and start expanding into other markets.

We are helping joint customers solve their efficiency and visibility into Salesforce data. Conga's suite of products help customers, manage, create, negotiate and sign all important documents that a customer uses throughout their business processes all out of the data within SF, and Simplus helps bring that vision to fruition.

Project Team Member

"Experienced and efficient builds and support"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We utilize Simplus managed services to accelerate our Salesforce based projects and quickly solve system bugs and errors. These have varied from net new custom metadata automation, custom coding of activity automation, lightning components, and advanced lightning component builds with flows.

What do you like best?

Once we put together our solution requirements, our Simplus team turns around draft solutions very quickly with minimal hand-holding by our team. Communication cadence is excellent and to the point, the team is friendly and dedicated, and because of the multi-timezone span of the Simplus teams, we often get quick turnaround by the time we're back in the office the next day where required.

What do you dislike?

No challenges thus far. Collaboration and deliverables have been great.

Forecasting customization above and beyond standard functionality, legacy APEX clean-up and improvements, UX improvements for end-user workflow (lightning components, lightning components with built in flows), APEX automation for categorizing and managing activities.

Beverly S.

"Great collaboration."

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We needed a complete re-engineering of all of our product configuration tools, as well as integration into Salesforce and our primary ERP system. We relied on CirrusOne (now Simplus) to help us rewrite a variety of very complex tools in a short amount of time.

What do you like best?

Simplus worked with us to deliver a high quality solution. While listening to our needs, they provided expert guidance on how to achieve results while sticking within the products capabilities, timeframe and budget. Not everything went smoothly (as with most projects) but this partner kept us informed and engaged so that we faced every challenge quickly and proactively.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. We did encounter a short interruption in forward progress when our assigned Simplus people left the company, but Simplus worked with us to find the right replacement talent, so we got back on track

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They clearly have the talent and expertise to help in a variety of ways. They also have the business sense to work with their clients and listen. They have been an excellent partner.

Alexandra P.

"Working with Simplus to target new customers and verticals."

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was introduced to Simplus a few weeks ago and hopped on a call with one of their reps to put a game plan in place. He gave me the lay of the land within my new territory, verticals to target, user groups to attend and how we can close deals together.

What do you like best?

I appreciate how open the team is to sharing knowledge. Sales is all about who you know and the connections you have. Simplus has solidified themselves as a trusted partner within the industry and I have the confidence to refer my customers to them.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a negative review for this tea,. They are a great company to partner with!

They are helping me to get up and running within a new territory. The process and success I will see now has the chance to come more quickly than if I were doing this alone.

Steve M.

"Great team dedicated to our migration project"

Analysis and Design of our migration to Lightning platform and Health Cloud

What do you like best?

The expertise and professional maturity the project team brought to the table was exceptional. They provided excellent guidance and communication the entire way.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. The first phase of our project went extremely well, I couldn't have planned it better.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Just know what you want, and be flexible to considerations you might not have even thought of

Migration plan, improved workflow and automation enhancements, removal of redundant and unnecessary information, streamlined design, more organized design.

Nelson S.

"Simplus is Amazing"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was introduced to Simplus through our rep at Salesforce. We were implementing the new Salesforce CPQ and removing another CPQ application.

What do you like best?

The team I work with is what I like the best about Simplus. They are great at what they do and how they do it. We have grown together over time to have a great relationship. They have made me better at what I do, and I believe we have kept them on their toes and challenged them.

What do you dislike?

I dislike a lot of things, but none of them have to do with Simplus. Simplus is the perfect partner for us and I cannot find fault with them.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you want it done right, use Simplus.

Daniela H.

"Simplus has been a great extension for us with expertise we just don't have in house"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The team at Simplus was quick to fix an annoying random issue some users were having with our Customer Community

What do you like best?

The biggest upside for me is that I don't have to spend hours researching how to fix things or update things in SF anymore I can simply open a case when the requests are beyond my Admin ability.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see some custom development time included as part of the annual service to address issues with out of the box functionality

It has allowed us to save costs by nothing having to replace an in house SF admin

Jennifer J.

"Worth Every Penny!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We have a highly customized Salesforce instance that runs three different lines of business, so we are always updating and upgrading. This project was to add CPQ quoting with a new opportunity and implementation workflow. We were concerned considering it impacted multiple departments. Consultants in the past didn't know our business well enough (or wouldn't take the time to learn) so all previous projects ended up as failures that we had to redevelop ourselves after the fact. Luckily this one was not the case.

What do you like best?

Simplus listened to us and treated us like a partner before we even signed paperwork. They did tons of discovery before scoping so that the quote estimate was generally accurate. Throughout the project, they continued to listen and addressed our concerns. We needed a little hand-holding along the way, which came natural to our Simplus team and helped the project throughout.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had more time to learn from them. SF is unlimited in its possibilities and there just aren't enough hours in the day.

Jack P.

"Long Term User of Simplus (Previously CirrusOne)"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

CirrusOne (now Simplus) worked with us to deliver a solution to onboard us with Steelbrick (now Salesforce CPQ). While listening to our needs they provided expert guidance on how we achieve results while sticking within the products capabilities, timeframe and budget. Despite a few hiccups, which are a given in a major business process pivot like this, we ended up launching on on time and under budget. Subsequently, we have continued to work with them for additional enhancements and

What do you like best?

The team is easy to work with and responsive. They have a large, knowledgeable team with a broad range of experience, so we are able to work across their organization when we have unusual business needs.

What do you dislike?

We do not have anything that we dislike about working with Simplus. It has been a very positive experience and has helped move our business forward. The only drawback may be for Small/Medium business like ours, Simplus' minimum hours per month for administrative support is probably higher than some companies getting into CPQ may be able to justify.

Ricardo R.

"Their knowledge and talent have far succeeded my expectations!"

What do you like best?

The experience we had in the past with other companies led us with a bitter taste, however when we the found real experts we where impressed. The knowledge they posses and their understanding of the Steelbrick platform gave us a sense of hope and peace of mind. Not only did they know what they were doing but they also were able to put it in simple and easy to understand terms. They provide us with the knowledge and resource we needed to keep moving forward with the new Salesforce Quote to Cash, as is our goal.

What do you dislike?

Simplus did a great job keeping us updated on the status of the project.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would recommend Simplus and their Salesforce Quote to Cash services to anyone. They know Steelbrick, and can help you accomplish your goals. A+++ consulting partne

Even though we use a small amount of products, those that we do use greatly impact how other products are price and billed on the back end. We also were able to implement functionality for products that had nonstandard terms and conditions, as well as some basic approval processes for discounting that we weren't utilizing and were losing out on a lot of revenues. We have not used Salesforce Billing products yet but it is on the list of thing to use in the near future.

Kelly O.

"Exelllent experience from start to finish."

What do you like best?

The communication! I have never worked with an external team that communicates like Simplus. Their ability to truly understand our business has been unparalleled, and then recommending a solution like Steelbrick to solve our Quote to Cash issues was perfect. We look forward to engaging further with Simplus in the future!

What do you dislike?

Our experiences have been extremely positive. There is nothing to dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Yes. Use Simplus, you will not be disappointed! We have a few more projects that we are definitely going to be using Simplus. We can't praise their team enough for all the hard work and long hours put into our project.

We have a large number of products with varying pricing. Some are subscription based, other are usage based, and some are just one time fees. We've always wanted to be able to control discounting, but with our large sales team that has been a challenge working in excel primarily. We've seen an incredibly quick return on our investment of Steelbrick and the Simplus Salesforce Quote to Cash implementation and consulting services. The amount of time it takes our employees to learn this new process has been so smooth.

Nicole S.

"The only Steelbrick partner you need."

What do you like best?

After an extremely negative experience with another partner, we got to work with Simplus and never looked back. It's a shame we didn't go to them in the first place. With aggressive timelines, Stu and Derar hit the ground running with me and were beyond helpful in setting up Steelbrick, working through complex setup and pricing models with ease. Stu has managed our project so well in making sure we consistently make progress while Derar has gone above and beyond to help implement the processes that work best for us. There's no question who I'm going to back to. Their knowledge and talent have far succeeded my expectations!

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything to say here. Everything from initial communication to final delivery was on point.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Make Simplus your first choice.

We've found that we really needed some guard rails around our sales process and Simplus and Steelbrick have been able to help implement them.

Paul R.

"Great experience - skilled consultants"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Simplus was tasked with implementing Oracle CPQ.

What do you like best?

They got the rating response times down from 20 seconds to sub-second.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. They did a decent job. Sometimes getting the right resource was a challenge.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

You get what you pay for. Simplus did a terrific job, They listened well, collaborated, snd had good solutions to problems.

We got our new product development time down from 6 months to 6 days, thanks to the work Simplus did.

"Director of Sales"

Contract Lifecycle Management

What do you like best?

Simplus is great to work with because they dont just come at the project from a technical standpoint. They use a consultative approach and provide industry expertise to help guide the project towards impact to the business.

What do you dislike?

Our experience has always been positive.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Simplus is a great company to consider in any CPQ/CLM implementation. They are industry experts and are most interested in customer satisfaction. As a partner, they are always timely and help drive our key goal of customer satisfaction.

Simplus helped bring all business needs together for the Contract Management system. They understood what questions to ask in order to get out the true needs of the business.

Stan S.

"Above and way beyond"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Salesforce integration and automation with other tools

What do you like best?

Excellent service above and beyond what was ever expected.

What do you dislike?

Very little. Perhaps a bit more time spent on requirements.

Using an integration between Salesforce and Quickbooks, Simplus automated the invoicing of our annual software maintenance, along with the creation and configuration of our software licenses using a series of very complex rules.

Partner

"Top expertise in the CLM implementation space"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Simplus helped with the implementation of a Contract Lifecycle Management Solution to rip and replace an existing system.

What do you like best?

By using SImplus to implement the solution we were confident that they would get the job done both on time and within budget e.g. no change orders. The expertise that they bring to the table allows them to guide the customers towards the best process and path forward, acting as true consultants.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing that we disliked when working with Simplus. In fact, the feedback from the customer was that they were so happy we recommended Simplus!

The solution that Simplus implemented allowed for more visibility and efficiency to the internal contracting process.

Henry L.

"Simplus Is A Team That You Can Trust! "

What do you like best?

I have worked with Salesforce for many years now and I have never been happier with a company! Simplus's team have provided many excellent solutions to help us along the way! They have a highly talented team well armed with Salesforce and SteelBrick expertise, they never fail to amaze.

What do you dislike?

I had no complaints! Simplus did a great job of keeping us in the loop every step of the way!

Simplus showed us the benefits of SteelBrick as the ideal CPQ to take the company to the next level. I have truly enjoyed collaborating with the great people at Simplus, and intend to work with them again in the future.

Chris O.

"Mitsubishi Electric has engaged Simplus for multiple,SalesForce projects from mid 2014 to 2019"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Beginning with original SFDC implementation, then Community Portal implementation, followed by Service Cloud, and enhancements to CPQ and Quoting approval workflow, and now transition to Lightning.

What do you like best?

Simplus pays close attention to our business workflow - along with the technical elements of enahancment development and implementation.

What do you dislike?

Our team does not have any notable dislikes with Simplus.

User Workflow, user experience, improvements in business reporting and analytics, efficiency in user workflow that leads to productivity in the Sales organization.

Tom L.

"Great teamwork brings project success"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

This project integrated CPQ with our distributor network to allow users to quote products from our vendor catalog, without having to have our entire vendor catalog in CPQ.

What do you like best?

We developed a great working relationship with the Simplus team. Their deep knowledge of the Oracle CPQ product, and their attention to detail, helped deliver a terrific solution for our users, while keeping the project on target for time and budget.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like about working with Simplus.

Project Manager

"Greating working with Simplus!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Salesforce CPQ implementation with Epicor ERP integration.

What do you like best?

Responsive in communication. Very concise with expectations and results. The staff are very friendly and always make you feel welcome. I don't feel that I am a burden when I ask for help.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is hard to get meetings scheduled around all of the consultants time.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Great company, top not consultants that get the job done right.

Zero pipeline insight, with Salesforce and working with Simplus we will close the gaps in our sales cycle.

Ryan M.

"Simplus defines the word Partner"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Our company has the luxury of working with a number of different partners within the Salesforce ecosystem but no one stays more true to the word "partner" than Simplus. They are willing to listen, learn, adapt, and dive right into any challenge that arises. They treat our company as if it were their own.

What do you like best?

The people. I don't think there is any other answer. No matter what team you're working with (Sales, marketing, delivery, alliances), Simplus has a team of people that are second to none. They are always knowledgable, kind, and willing to help.

What do you dislike?

I don't get to work with them often enough

Scott W.

"Simplus is the best of the best!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

CLM implementation, Salesforce development work.

What do you like best?

The team simply does not disappoint. They are knowledgeable, professional, responsive, and they run their business with integrity.

What do you dislike?

We have had all positive experiences with Simplus thus far. Even minor hiccups in our projects have become a means to us strengthening our relationship.

Dayna C.

"Simplus truly cares about our success and are a great extension to our support structure!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

CirrusOne (now Simplus) worked with us to deliver a solution to one of our most complex business challenges. While listening to our needs they provided expert guidance on how we achieve results while sticking within the products capabilities, timeframe and budget. Not everything went smoothly (as with most projects) but this partner kept us informed and engaged so that we faced every challenge quickly and proactively.

What do you like best?

They performed beautifully and are particularly impressive when we are under a critical pressure situation and always willing to go the extra mile to get an urgent or critical issue resolved with any additional manpower needed.

What do you dislike?

That I don't have more support hours contracted with them.

Bill J.

"Simplus Conga Contracts"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We hired Simplus to implement/customize our Conga contract platform. Everything from creating templates to writing the flows.

What do you like best?

We have never automated our contract mgmt so it is hard to say exactly what i like best because it is all new.

What do you dislike?

Conga is somewhat complicated when it comes to flows, having Simplus help was great

"Great experience"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Simplus helped customize our contract workflow within SpringCM, in order to help us meet our internal requirements.

What do you like best?

Everyone we worked with at Simplus was very thorough. They did a great job of providing us with an overview of all of the functionalities we could build out, however, weren't aggressively pushing any particular setup. Our system works exactly how we needed it to and we wouldn't have been to implement it as quickly without them and their leadership.

What do you dislike?

No negatives. We were happy with all aspects of Simplus.

Carlo J.

"Its has been a great experience working with Simplus"

Classic to Lighting migration including page layouts, Apex classes

What do you like best?

The team has good communication and they have vetted out the salesforce development process

What do you dislike?

At this time we couldnt think of any disliske

Project Team Member in Marketing and Advertising

"Knowledgable and great to work with!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was having a really hard time integrating with Pardot and basically struggling to learn all the in's and out's of the system. Luckily, Simplus has a very knowledgeable team that is super approachable and wonderful to work with. I will never be able to say enough about Chris, and the rest of the Simplus team!

What do you like best?

What I liked best is how they took the time to explain everything and didn't make me feel like I was just another person that has a question. Their knowledge and customer service skills were great!

What do you dislike?

Honestly what I disliked the most has nothing to do with Simplus, but instead, most of my frustrations come from Pardot and needing to learn all the particulars it.

Project Manager in Marketing and Advertising

"Simplus knows their stuff!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Project management with the marketing team. We've run several events such as Dreamforce designing billboards, swag, creating PR releases etc. It's been fun, creative process. The team is great to work with.

What do you like best?

The culture. Executive team are great to work with. They are kind.

What do you dislike?

In regards to project management, the quick turnaround time. Simplus moves fast, which is good it keeps you motivated and work interesting, you're always doing something new, but it can be challenging to hit tight deadlines. But I do have to say, Simplus knows their stuff!

EC
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Great Service & Technical Knowledge"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Simplus built an interface in our customer's Salesforce.com environment to allow them to view data from our reporting platform. They were very consultative and hard working, even though constantly changing specs from our client. In the end they put together something that served the client's needs, on schedule.

The changes to the specs did take us over on the number of hours originally budgeted. I would have appreciated more of a warning that this could happen the first time the client changed the specs. They also seemed to have very little flexibility regarding their hours. We often have a little give & take with our clients, but they're very black & white about that.

What do you like best?

Very smart team. Thorough, detailed and on schedule. Consultative & collaborative.

What do you dislike?

They tend to be sticklers about the # of hours budgeted for a project. It was also hard to determine exactly what additional costs would be because they had different rates for PM & developer hours, but lumped them all together in their estimates.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They'll work with you on solving your problem. Definitely a company to consider.

PI
Project Team Member in Internet

"Highly Recommend! "

What do you like best?

Simplus has been an amazing choice for us. We've been extremely impressed with their team, their expertise, and their commitment to our business. I would highly recommend the Simplus team!

What do you dislike?

I wish they would have come onsite more. I felt our team got more from the meetings when they were in our office.

Generating leads from email drip campaigns and tracking all of that data is amazing! We have already seen a great ROI from pardot!

Project Manager in Marketing and Advertising

"Simplus - Amazing business culture anyone would enjoy"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I needed assistance with some design work and Makenzie was there to perfect it and make it shine. She is so friendly and willing to help. Makenzie even was providing design files during her time off to help me out.

What do you like best?

Simplus has an amazing team of employees who are experienced, smart, and focused on getting the job done and done right.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I can think of that I dislike about Simplus. Great and friendly people I am excited to work with again in the near future.

Project Manager

"Smart people who are great to work with "

Implementation of Salesforce CPQ and Conga contract management

What do you like best?

They take the time to understand requirements and the impact those can have further down in the project

What do you dislike?

Understanding other gaps the business has and needing to solve

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They are great!

Complex quote generation process and associating appropriate legal terms and warranties

Jason O.

"Great advice"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I’m the Executive Director of the Association of Skilled Nursing providers. I was looking to better understand how to utilize the software we use to stay organized and Simplus really helped us out, stepped in and showed us how become more organized and streamline our processes. Salesforce was intimidating to us before. Now, as a partner with Simplus, we can’t live without it.

What do you like best?

The people are amazing. They really help.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. They are amazingly to work with.

Project Manager

"Fantastic Partner Led to a Very Successful Project"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

CirrusOne (now Simplus) worked with us to deliver a solution to one of our most complex business challenges. While listening to our needs they provided expert guidance on how we achieve results while sticking within the products capabilities, time frame and budget. Not everything went smoothly (as with most projects) but this partner kept us informed and engaged so that we faced every challenge quickly and proactively.

What do you like best?

Acted as true partners. Understood the business and details of the project. Architect was excellent and critical to our success.

What do you dislike?

Not really anything to dislike. There were no surprises of issues from their standpoint. I will engage with them in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Fantastic company to work with.

Executive Sponsor

"Director WW Channels - Arista "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Custom partner portal integration.

What do you like best?

On demand SFDC expertise and consulting services for PRMs.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Worthwhile investment.

Partner portal integration (custom) utilizing SFDC communities.

PC
Partner in Construction

"They stayed right in line with the timeline expectations and came in under budget!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Our system was moving from installed to the cloud which is very helpful to the company

What do you like best?

What i like best is that they really know the solution on each problems and they simply put it in action really quick to resolve the issues which is amazing.

What do you dislike?

Simplus is certainly a perfect company to recommend , no dislike !

"Professional and efficient"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Implementation of a contract management tool

What do you like best?

the people I worked with were efficient, proactive, and kept our project on course despite a couple delays caused by the contract management solution itself.

What do you dislike?

I did not have anything that I disliked about the project.

PH
Project Team Member in Hospital & Health Care

"Limited Engagement for 15 hours"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Consulting on technical and configuration answers to specific business requirements

What do you like best?

The consultant assigned to us was able to transfer the knowledge on how to meet specific business requirements through configuration of Salesforce CPQ

What do you dislike?

Prefer to scale down Project Management time or have none at all for limited engagement projects where questions are pre-defined

EM
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"An excellent service provider"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

When I worked at Osmond Marketing, we had a project with a client to integrate Pardot and Stripe, which was beyond our expertise at the time. Chris was helpful, fast, reliable, and a good communicator. He helped our team resolve the issue and keep our client happy. I have been so thoroughly impressed with Simplus that I have joined the company.

What do you like best?

Subject matter expertise, commitment to service and quality.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I dislike about the company.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Simplus is an enterprise-level integration partner. Don't underestimate what they are able to do just because they are faster and friendlier than most.

"Amazing Support "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Simplus helped me work with a client to understand their need for a product implementation and was able to send back a SOW with in 24 hours.

What do you like best?

There dedicated support and amazing response time to every email that was addressed

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about the company.

Implementation, scope of work, and deliverable and execution of project

Project Manager

"Couldn't have done our Conga implementation without Simplus"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Conga Contracts implementation, to help us migration from an in-house workflow to Conga.

What do you like best?

Knowledgable consultants, great and timely communications, delivered everything on time and on or actually slightly under budget.

What do you dislike?

They have been great and don't have anything in particular that we disliked.

EI
Executive Sponsor in Investment Banking

"Salesforce implementation and post go live support"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Simplus lead a Salesforce implementation for our 15 person company. We are a private equity firm that manages our investor details, fund accounting, and asset management all within SF. We had a seasoned SF consultant leading the project. We also had Simplus' offshore team working on development. The offshore team was stellar and it also lowered our overall costs. The account management during the implementation should not go without mention. Our account manager was checking in regularly and always addressed any issues or concerns head on (let me preface there were very few). We've since entered a post go live support contract, and are very pleased with the level of service. A majority of our team is offshore and they work incredibly hard!

What do you like best?

They are very intelligent, hard working, and are very good communicators.

What do you dislike?

I would say that I wish they had more Accounting Seed experience from the start of the support engagement.

GF
G2 User in Financial Services

"Great Company"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Sales force administration, and lead and opportunity management

What do you like best?

Quality service and attention to detail

What do you dislike?

Not much. I’ve had a great experience working with this company.

Executive Sponsor

"Salesforce CPQ implementation with CirrusOne"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

What do you like best?

Project management methodology. Proactiveness

What do you dislike?

Changing team members. learning on the job

Learn more about Simplus

Simplus Videos

Learning about Simplus?

* We monitor all Simplus reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.