Silent Auction Pro Reviews & Product Details

What is Silent Auction Pro?

Simplify every aspect of running your event! Eliminate check-in / check-out lines, store credit cards, sell tickets, Online, mobile, paper, live auction bidding options. Manage contacts, track donations, create auction bundles and printed material, write thank you letters and more. Simple, affordable and powerful event management software for any organization. Includes FREE phone support, FREE night of event support, video tutorials and more. Call: 888-691-5993 x1. We're here to help!

Silent Auction Pro Screenshots

Ratings (1)
1-4 of 4 total Silent Auction Pro reviews

Silent Auction Pro Reviews

1-4 of 4 total Silent Auction Pro reviews

"Silent Auction Pro Review"

What do you like best?

Fairly easy system to learn. Check in and check out was very easy

What do you dislike?

not being able to see individual reports. Ex: just sponsorship reports

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think this was a good system to work with. I am a Special Events Manager, so I use auction software frequently. There is always room for improvement. I think it would be helpful in Silent Auction Pro to be able to pull special reports- such as JUST sponsorships, or just ticket sales.

Overall, it was fine to work with. I found it slightly more difficult than other software I have used in the past. However, I can say that their staff is TOP NOTCH and was there any time of day to answer any questions that I had- which I had ALOT working with a new system that I was not used to.

With our event, we did not use mobile bidding as the school did not want to. This is a MUST for the next auction our school has.

"Easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

The program was easy for new users to navigate and work with.

What do you dislike?

Disliked that could not always get a print out for the bidders in the order that I wanted.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this system before if you have any problems with Silent Auction Pro contact customer service is extremely helpful and swift.

It did help with organizing the bidding process more for both the hosts and the bidders. Realized that it helped the bidders have easier access to product information online.

"Good Experience with Silent Auction Pro"

What do you like best?

The phone support was excellent. Their tech support staff were always helpful and patient and very clear.

What do you dislike?

I would like better reports that isolate some of the revenue streams more clearly.

Their low fees made it possible for us to have an online auction this year when our previous vendor doubled their fees.

Silent Auction Pro Pricing

9.0
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.7*
* Nonprofit Auction Category
Do you work for Silent Auction Pro?

Silent Auction Pro Categories on G2