signNow Reviews & Product Details

signNow Overview

What is signNow?

signNow is an electronic signature that enables business to be conducted anywhere, anytime and on any device. signNow offers the best ROI for SBM and mid-market thanks to its intuitive UI, transparent pricing, flexible configuration and the ease of API integrations.

signNow Details

signNow is an award-winning e-signature solution used by millions of people to sign, send and manage documents on any device. E-Signature users rate signNow ahead of competitors in key categories like Setup, Maintenance, Support, Ease of Business and Signature Process. signNow's industry-leading mobile capabilities have made it the #1 e-signature app in the Apple App Store. And Enterprise users rated signNow the #1 Enterprise software with an average satisfaction score of 9.56 out of 10.

Simply put, other e-signature services are overpriced and difficult to use.

We've designed signNow with the goal of getting you to ROI immediately, and have won numerous awards for "intuitiveness" and "ease of use."

We also have the most advanced mobile offering when it comes to e-signature, as we've engineered our platform with every device and use case in mind.

airSlate

Showing 1,156 signNow reviews
Showing 1,156 reviews
Already have signNow?
Founder & CEO
What do you like best?

love the fact that the app is easy to use. Love the fact that you get the ability to do this from computer and also from the app on your phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could know when the people opened the email and being able to track that. I think that having this so that it can be upload to email automation would be very helpful. I don't like the fact that there is no hands on training or training videos on what to do. When you think about learning everyone learns a different way and we want to make sure that people actually know how to use the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would make sure that you take time to understand everything that app has to offer because you don't want to have to learn it later. Make sure that you have ll of your documents ready for upload as well because you want to make sure that everything is in 1 place for full integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am resolving the having to go and print the document and that have faxes come in now we can just have someone sign it over the internet and it makes it so much smoother. Also reducing the liability of lawsuits because all of the documentation hasn't been signed. I also get to fill in pdfs and it links right with all of the apps that I have that host my documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Rina P. of signNow

Many thanks for your super positive reply, Rosaki!

Please note that we have quite many training videos on our YouTube channel here:

Hope this helps!

Digital marketing
What do you like best?

It has many templates which help me to generate the documents I can easily feed the customers information on this software and take their signature on the business contracts. Through this tool I am capable of creating the mobile native web forms also. Through its automation service, I have got rid of the repetitive task; it has become easier to extract the same client’s information to fill any certain form. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its mobile application needs some improvement. Its works slowly. In addition there should be more reliable way for having the client’s signature; they have to install this application too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is incredibly easy to use. It consists of many interesting and exciting features that will surely benefit you in many ways. It will provide you most satisfactory services. Moreover it will help you a lot in accomplishing your projects within short time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Through its advanced technology I am capable of keeping the record, by integrating the data to any CRM or any cloud. This software has added to my business value. Now I can easily make the payments contracts through a fair channel and their management is very easy now. Through the HTML forms i further add in the ease of my customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Rina P. of signNow

Dear Megan, many thanks for your positive feedback!

We are very happy to help with the elimination of repetitive tasks!

Please note though that recipients of documents via signNow do NOT actually necessarily need to download our app. This is just one of the option in e-signing. They can also easily go with any mobile browser they have on their phones.

Hope this helps!

Open Discussions in signNow
SaaS Delivery Specialist
What do you like best?

Ability to create files in Microsoft Word with bookmarks to instantly turn them into fillable instructions when uploading the scanned documents. I was then asked to generate groups of documents and a bespoke signature order, which is ideal for signing real estate leases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Initialization and signature on the app are really clean. Still, if you sign the mouse's use on the computer system, the result is a not so fresh, it is released disorganized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buy with confidence, and you won't be disappointed. We spent the annual price on this system the very first morning we used it. It makes it much easier to obtain loading sheets and also on board papers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am now able to get signatures electronically instead of by post. It is even more painless to adopt policies and make changes whenever we can receive them electronically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Associate
What do you like best?

SignNow was chosen because of the costs, which are much lower compared to other competing electronic signature programs. The workflow/routing function is very advantageous. had been attempting to locate a strategy to deal with electric signatures, but truly discovered the platform most good for workflow managing. We tried to find a solution for the electronic signature, but we managed to find the platform that is most conducive to workflow management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Is not difficult to make use of for us and also for the clients of ours, that is important. This system let them make use of their mobile phones to sign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customers have to sign contracts with me as do collaborators. It is then simple as those signing might do this in their very own period not when they're sat before me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Development Engineer II
What do you like best?

The signature has become extremely simple to create and buy. Customer care is additionally quite simple and also incorporating fields is super easy. We put it to use for all sorts of contracts. Custom contracts can be simple to operate, but we primarily work with them to send out the very same agreement template to almost all the clients of ours. I also love the point that the contracts expire before long, and that really makes it simple for us to complete the last meeting then communicate with the product sales staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If there's cause to complain, it's since you can't depart the booklet to be signed later on. In order to save some time, a lot of repetitive docs are signed collectively in similar spot, but if one requires further examination, subsequently the entire team should wait. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Allow me to know in case you are able to get another solution that's the identical performance only at that price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With SignNow, I can sign contracts without having to print or scan them, which is a time-consuming task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Data Scientist
What do you like best?

SignNow can add each handle type that utilization including text, date, starting, checkbox, and signature fields. There are even determined and connection demand fields. Numerous Validations alternatives, the capacity to change the formatting of fields, and move fields to pixel perfect. Overseeing archives is simple with a total history of changes and marks. There is the capacity to make layouts and archive bunch formats. This is very useful for sending repeating gatherings of records. The best component in Signnow would be its capacity to send bunch records that are set endless supply of an earlier report. It removes the requirement for printing to have representative sign structures. It likewise permits to add cutoff times to sign records before they terminate for offers. This administration makes it very simple to get legitimate marks from customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Interface for first time entrepreneurs can be somewhat of an overwhelming errand for a few. Need more unequivocal highlights portraying precisely what the administration can offer for early entrepreneurs. Not having the option to alter/eliminate reports from a Record layout gathering or archive bunch whenever it has been shipped off an underwriter. Getting messaged back has been a pretty slow cycle. It’s delayed in opening records to sign and slow in downloading just when the work is finished. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy to see, simple to explore all through the framework and clients can comprehend the idea without any problem. Simple to utilize interface, capacity to demand marks in various advances, plausibility to populate formats from outer applications with the assistance of Zapier combination. When set up, the archives crease simple to explore for endorsers. The prompts given are useful in directing them where to sign and what information to give. Very easy to understand as a record sender and an archive beneficiary. There are steady updates to the site to permit greater usefulness. First class client care, consistently there to help on any questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

First, the product offers everything I need to run my beta program documents in a secure and manageable way. What sold me was a call after my trial ended from a member of signNow to touch base with how my trial experience went. The fact that the business cares about its customers is rare in a SaaS and makes me feel confident in selecting signNow as our preferred document management solution partner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Interface for first time entrepreneurs can be a bit of a daunting task for some. Need more explicit features describing exactly what the service can offer for early entrepreneurs. Although I am glad with my choice of signNow, I would have preferred if the trial was extended from seven days to fourteen days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am running a beta test program for a hard-tech device I am launching with a partner. Our team is small and we needed a solution that could allow users to input special values such as address and performing the beta test at their home,as well as bulk sending and compatibility with Google Drive as well. We have saved an enormous amount of time with signNow allowing us to focus on product improvement rather than scheduling and booking for beta testing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Program Analyst Associate
What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of use of SignNow. The booklet has to be downloaded just once and may be used a few occasions as a template for a handful of clients. It is also great that my customers don't need to be partners to sign scanned documents. It is also great that I could receive email notifications as well as PDF documents which were sent to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd love you to increase "scraps" to the "presentation bubble" to further describe what the buyer is actually signing, rather than detailing every element of the agreement or even what the customer is actually signing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This's a fantastic product in case you've to develop your own personal papers and ask clients to sign them electronically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It was great. When I first signed a business agreement, when I went to classes to pick up the daughter of mine, I was offered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Systems Consultant
What do you like best?

I like the ease of use but I like most the capability to do business with my clients without being face to face or sending emails or faxes back and forth. This saves us time and has shorten the time we close business deals. I still have not use it, but I like that my clients will be able to pay using signnow.com documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some users are just used to paper and are still a little reluctant to processes that use documents signed in this way. I don't like that I can't edit the PDF files while inside signnow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start with a couple of documents or a short process, see how it works with basic things and by looking around you will figure out how it can help you in your document management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am streamlining internal processes, signed documents are in one place and a template away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

SignNow has the ability to add every field type that I use including text, date, initial, checkbox, and signature fields. There are even calculated and attachment request fields. Many validation options, the ability to change the formating of fields, and move fields to pixel perfect. Managing documents is easy with a complete history of modifications and signatures. There is the ability to create templates and document group templates. This is extremely helpful for sending recurring groups of documents. The ability to invite to sign in bulk is very nice to have and super helpful when there is the need. Also, the ability to manage the invitation expiration date is helpful for documents that are time sensitive or have a hard cut off date. Support is very helpful and easily accessible by chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lacks the ability to format or change document existing PDF or MS Word text. Once a document has been signed there is not the ability to void fields and send the document again for signing. Moreover, once a document group has been sent for signature there is not the ability to cancel / remove signers from the group. The mobile app does not work as effectively as the web version for signatures. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the free trial option prior to purchase. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SignNow is being used to handle employee onboarding paperwork. SignNow has been valuable to expediting the onboarding experience for both employees and managers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This service makes it super easy to get legal signatures from clients. I've been using it for years and never had a single person have trouble with the interface or how to operate it. It allows me to close deals more quickly and efficiently. It also offers me a space to store backups of contracts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that a signing link is part of an upgraded plan. Therefore I have to send the email/invite through the website itself, which can lead to it getting automatically spam filed in my clients' email servers. I do have to warn them I am sending it and to be on the lookout for it in junk mail. I don't like that it doesn't auto sense what the fields my be. The app is a little clunky and much harder to use than the desktop site--especially when adding fillable fields. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a simple service that is straightforward and allows you to collect signatures without extra unnecessary frills, this is it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I feel like online contracts adds to my credibility of a company embracing modern technology. It helps me close deals that would otherwise take days or weeks to print and mail contracts back and forth. It has helped me add a Covid rider to my current contracts now that we're in this crazy Covid world now. The rider has helped me ensure my clients will operate their weddings within the health and safety standards at the time of their event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I’ve been using SignNow for the last four years. It’s a great way to get documents signed while also protecting documents. It’s easy to use and user friendly for those you request for their signatures. I would recommend all businesses to use this. It’s easier than some of the other products that are out there now. I am always getting transcripts request or need signatures for attendance records, report cards, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At time when I request signatures, sometimes the person doesn’t receive the email and it goes to their junk mail. I wish there was also a way I can add the signature box to multiple items instead of doing it one by one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s easy and quick to use! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am saving time from printing documents out (wasting paper) and then having the required people sign them. Instead I send the documents for them to sign and I upload the documents to a portal electronically or I can email items right away once they are signed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HR Generalist
What do you like best?

It cuts out the need for printing to have employee sign forms. It also allows us to add deadlines to sign documents before they expire for offers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface has changed recently. Before when you created a document group, it would ask you to name it. Now once you select the documents to go into the document group, there is a little pencil where you have to edit a default group name and then another button that you need to press to accept the change. If you don't press that second button, it reverts back to the default name. It's not intuitive as it was before and I wish they would change it back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to expedite the hiring process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Rina P. of signNow

Many thanks for your feedback! We are glad to be of help with quicker hiring!

What do you like best?

You can use it on the go with the app and it works great to sign contracts and get a quick response. Very easy to use for unfamiliar users. Simple step by step instructions that are easy to follow for anyone. Ability to add text to the document along with your own signature is very helpful and gives you the ability to edit the document as needed with starting over. I like the fact that it emails you the document when finished and also every time a signature has been collected so that you are up to date at all time. You have the ability to download or upload to Google Drive as well. Template abilities and options help save time and allows you to send documents right after another to numerous signers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a lag and you will have to reload the page in the middle of editing, then you have to start over and that is super frustrating. Sometimes you can have trouble if you use a main email for the account but also need to send documents to that email for signature Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It really helps with getting contracts signed in a timely matters and getting employee boarding docs out and signed with out having to meet in person. With our current situation with COVID it is a huge benefit for our business and other organizations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HR Generalist
What do you like best?

Very user friendly and easy to use as a document sender and a document receiver. There are constant updates to the site to allow more functionality. Since starting with SignNow there are things that I always hoped the site had and before long, those functions were implemented. For example, uploading multiple documents at one time instead of one at a time as well as adding and deleting documents from an already created document group template. I also like that you can replace a signer when a document has been sent because sometimes the email provided is incorrect and you mass resend, move, download and delete documents. I like the direction that SignNow is headed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to edit/remove documents from a Document template group or document group once it has been sent to a signer. Also when sending bulk invites, the documents sent automatically move to archive so it would be nice if they move to the "documents " section instead. Currently I have to move each individual document to the documents folder. I also wish the site would allow you to upload an email signature that would automatically populate when you want to send a document to someone with a message. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Move forward with using it, you won't regret it. It is a great tool and will make you more productive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is easier to send and receive our employees documents since all of our employees work in different states than where our headquarters is located. Documents get sent and signed very quickly now that they can be accessed from anywhere. We also used to struggle with documents not being completed in full, but with the "required" check box, it allows us to make fields required to be filled out before a signer can move on to the next form. Our HR department now works more efficiently and this platform saves time since most things can be done within a click of a button. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enterprise Client Partner
What do you like best?

The program is favorable to work with. When I invite colleagues of mine to make use of this signature system, it is very simple for them after accepting the invitation. The signature is quick, and it is sent to me clearly. It reduces the time and energy to get back the document that was signed, and it makes it less stressful to get things done efficiently and promptly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would be great to make signing without the app easier for people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SignNow has made life easier for me. SignNow finishes every time I have to create an official document. It works very well and with great efficiency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been huge to have the ability to sign contracts along with other personal documents on-the-go or on my PC. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Manager
What do you like best?

Before we chose to make use of SignNow, we analysed a few items, largely in terms of cost. They'd the attributes we expected and were a lot cheaper compared to DocuSign, Adobe along with other digital signature applications we examined. The workflow/routing abilities are extremely helpful, particularly in case you do not have another formula in the organization of yours which can deal with the workflow. We tried to look for a solution to control digital signatures, but discovered the most advantageous workflow management platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did not find something in the system that seemed negative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The editing and approval features are actually very user-friendly and really useful when I must sign and email documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have to be in a position to go along with the signing of tenancy agreements without the need of offering tenants directions on how you can finish, browse and return documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Simple to understand, easy to navigate throughout the system and customers are able to understand the concept easily. We are able to keep track of signed applications and important documents more efficiently since having SignNow. We recommend all fellow business owners if they are in need of an E-Signing platform at an afforable cost, SignNow is the way to go. We were able to pick up how to use the system within a day of the free trial. We copared to other companies and found SignNow to be the best fit for our agency and has been the biggest asset to our business ever since. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Could possibly be a little more organized layout, but honestly it's good how it is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Integrating with more insurance managing systems like Hawksoft Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to keep a clean book of business and ensure all policies have all signed documents. Saves us money on stamps to have applications mailed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface, ability to request signatures in multiple steps, possibility to populate templates from external applications with the help of Zapier integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Seems the possibility to add a message to the signing request has disappeared during recent updates. Also, it would be helpful if multiple files could be added to the signing request as reference material. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can only recommend signnow, it's been pleasure to use, and we haven't been so far considering switching to an alternate provider. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With partly remote and partly travelling team, chasing signatures has always been cumbersome before. SignNow eased the process greatly. Since it also allowed us to create templates that are automatically populated from Google Sheets data, Citrix Podio and other sources, much of the paperwork-related administration has been reduced. SignNow is one of the most essential tools we use today. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.