SignNow

SignNow

SignNow makes it easy to make, manage, and enforce agreements on any device.

Work for SignNow?

Learning about SignNow?

SignNow Reviews

Ask SignNow a Question
SignNow review by Philip M.
Philip M.

"Keeps all my contracts in a convenient location accessible 24/7!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to send out contracts to my clients. I've only had one or two clients not know how to use SignNow when they receive the email from me. When I encountered that I used SignNow's helpful links to send to my client to help them understand how to use SignNow and hence sign the contract!

I also love the app so that I make access the signed contracts when traveling for business.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that when I try to add on someone's email in my account, it won't save. There is a glitch with SignNow in that capacity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! So easy to use and I like better than other similar companies out there. Very convenient and effective!

Process speed of getting contracts signed. I used to have people print off the contract attached in an email and then they would MAYBE sign, scan and email back but mostly would SNAIL MAIL the signed copies. Now I have people signing their contract in minutes which leads to getting deposits quicker as well.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SignNow
Showing 764 SignNow reviews
SignNow review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production
View Original February 25, 2019
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SignNow
SignNow review by Duy P.
Duy P.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

SignNow review by Dylan S.
Dylan S.

"Quick, Easy, Fast, Always Available"

What do you like best?

I have been with SignNow since the early stages. When I first signed up for SignNow it was owned by SignNow and very new, throughout the years it became CudaSign owned by Barracuda Networks for awhile and now it's back to its original name. Even though the branding and name changes happened as expected in most cases the platform was always reliable and always worked great! Throughout my time using it the features stayed pretty much the same but just kept getting better and better over time. None of my data was ever lost or moved, the forms just kept getting snappier and snappier, and the application kept getting smarter. Clients never had an issue figuring out how to use it and the whole experience has been amazing!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of a feature I really dislike. The nice thing with SignNow is if you want something you can reach out to support and they can give you a way to accomplish what you want or they can add it to the next release roadmap. I feel if there is something someone really doesn't like it's mostly their fault they don't like it because they haven't reached out to see if it is possible before giving up and saying they don't like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you like saving time, money, and mailing resources and don't want to pay ridiculously high fees to take online signatures, sign now is for you!

With SignNow I don't need to mail paper back and forth or worry about if my clients have a fax machine or scanner. Phone apps are great for capturing PDF's with the phones camera but not everyone can figure that out the easiest. SignNow makes the experience easy for everyone saving money on postage, paper, ink, toner , and time!

SignNow review by Jason K.
Jason K.

"Loved this, actively trying to get more offices in our company to use it"

What do you like best?

I love how we are able to reduce the time spent on onboarding paperwork in office by pre-sending the forms to be filled out at home. Also, it removes the need to scan and upload. It has greatly changed the way we hire (which is what we are constantly doing). We started using it middle of last year and the number of paper files we had at the end of the year compared to the year before was STAGGERING.

What do you dislike?

I would love to be able to change the color of the fields myself. I usually only have one signer but would prefer to be able to make certain sections stand out more than the blue/light blue motif currently being used. I am consistently running into problems with people missing required fields. Also, I want to be able to add and remove templates in a document group without restarting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After uploading any individual page-- make a copy of it and manipulate the copy so you dont have to start from scratch if you mess up.

We're a staffing agency and use this to send all of our client specific hire paperwork to new hires before bringing them in to onboard them.

SignNow review by Lawrence L.
Lawrence L.

"Very user friendly and convenient. "

What do you like best?

The user interface is very intuitive and easy to use. It has been an invaluable tool to reduce paper consumption, as well as saving time, and eliminating the need to travel to collect signatures, or have clients fax or print and scan signed documents. The mobile app makes it easy to work on the go, and across all devices. I use SignNow for every transaction. The client interface is intuitive and easy for clients to use.

What do you dislike?

I have encountered the occasional issue of the position of signatures moving after saving documents. Otherwise, there is very little to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SignNow is an easy to use, affordable signature solution. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an e-signature solution that is simple and intuitive. It works easily across multiple devices, and syncs seamlessly with the cloud, keeping all your documents on all devices up to date, in real time. I use SignNow in every transaction. My clients find the software intuitive and easy to use. They appreciate the paperless aspect of my business, and the time saved by SignNow, not having to travel or wait for me to come to them.

The problem of having to either travel to clients to collect signatures, or having clients either fax or print and scan signed documents, and the time associated with these methods.

SignNow has allowed my business to reduce paper consumption by more than 90%. It has saved me time, and reduced my carbon footprint.

SignNow review by Philip M.
Philip M.

"Keeps all my contracts in a convenient location accessible 24/7!"

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SignNow review by Mike C.
Mike C.

"Quite convenient. "

What do you like best?

The ability to fill out digital contracts while in the field. I also like the ability to edit those contracts to suit specific needs while out in the field.

What do you dislike?

Filling out contracts on an iPhone is difficult when you have sausage fingers, as the blanks you are filling in are so close together. It can be tedious at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are stuck in the old paper way of doing things, this will save you time and money. Get your old schoolers onboard, go mobile, and get your contracts streamlined.

I introduced the owner of the company to SignNow, and in turn it saved him a great deal of money on paper products he would have had to purchase otherwise. Carbon copy paperwork is a huge expense, as you probably already know. The convenience of streamlining the contract process has saved gas, wear and tear on vehicles, money on paperwork, and I'm sure I'm missing something. I love sign now.

SignNow review by Leia B.
Leia B.

"Very intuitive and easy to navigate."

What do you like best?

I like how I can take any document and upload to the Signnow platform. It's easy to add in customizable elements on our documents for clients to fill in. Clients love how they can log back in to review the document without having to sign immediately, I like how SIgnnow keeps me informed of the history of the document - who has viewed it, when they view it, their last login, etc. I also like how I am sent a copy of the document once all elements have been completed.

What do you dislike?

That once you insert an item (say, initial block) if you click anywhere else on the document, it adds that item. Also, sometimes there's strange issues with putting items (signature block) near the margins.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely recommend using Signnow to collaborate with teams or clients The platform allows you to upload a myriad of documents to share, sign, alter, edit, ect. This site is so easy to use and intuitive. There are popup prompts to keep you moving the signing process forward. I love the reminders and notifications that come with SIgnnow! You will never have to worry if your client or team has seen or read the document - it's all right there in each document history. I love using this product and would highly recommend it to others.

Online contract reviewal and signing. We also use to incorporate other vendors into the planning process for our events.

SignNow review by Juliette C.
Juliette C.

"Very easy to use, will recommend"

What do you like best?

The drag and drop options to complete a PDF. It makes it very simple for us to create and even easier to show people where to sign properly.

What do you dislike?

The fact that people need to download an app to sign it on their phone whereas they don't need to on a laptop. Also, we have contracts that require to choose a checkbox out of 3, but we have to mark them as all clickable instead of having the option to choose one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We've researched a similar software for a while before using SignNow, it is easy to use, straighforward and price/quality ratio is very interesting. Definitely recommend.

We send over contracts for our clients to sign, they really enjoy it. It is a very quick and easy process, contracts ger signed a lot faster, we don't need to babysit our clientele to get it back. Also it doesn't waste any paper, which we are careful about. All companies should go paperless nowadays

SignNow review by Jessica T.
Jessica T.

"Great Tool For Our Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, easy to send to clients. We can upload multiple templates, made adjustments to individual documents and easily review signed and pending contracts.

The contracts are clean and professional looking.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Sign Now is a great service. Easy to use and worth the investment. It has completely changed the way we send contracts and documents to clients. It is a much easier option than the old "scan and email" contract.

It would be great if you could file completed contracts into folders/sub-folders in order to clean up the main page a bit. When I log in I just see a wall of contracts. It would also be great if there was a search function where I could search out specific contracts or clients or dates etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Upload all of your templates early, then you can easily modify them for specific clients.

It is easy for clients to use. Contracts can be signed on computers, tablets, phones. It has made it way easier for our clients to read and review contracts and documents on whatever device they have.

It has made it easier to pass information along in a timely manner.

SignNow review by Jed M.
Jed M.

"SignNow is the best digital signature app for REALTORS I have ever used. "

What do you like best?

The use of this app is so extremely simple and easy for the advanced tech person, all they way down to the not in the least tech savvy person. I have had all walks of life find this easy to use when we were not able to sign in person. It is also easy for me to set up signatures from my phone or my laptop, in no time at all. The ease of use for both sides, is what I like best.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything that I dislike....

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using any other signature app that is not SignNow, you are using the wrong app. I have worked with several different app and this product is by far the best.

As a REALTOR, I need to have signatures done within a specific time frame. If I have clients who are not locally available, SignNow makes it easy for me to get the document to them to electronically sign and send back as quick as my clients are available. The benefits are huge in the sense that I can get my job done while I am on vacation, or not available in person, as well as when my clients are away and not available. This makes my job 10 times easier.

SignNow review by Sara T.
Sara T.

"SignNow is Great for my Sales Role "

What do you like best?

Gone are the days of chasing down documents from clients. I love being able to send things digitally and my clients appreciate it as well. 10 out of 10 would recommend.

What do you dislike?

When you add a text to a document before sending it over to someone and then save it there is no way to go back and edit it. You have to delete the document and start over. That is the only thing I dislike about SignNow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend giving SignNow a try. I work with a lot of clients who are old school and who typically love pen and paper, but they have expressed that they have found SignNow is easy to use.

Having SignNow definitely definitely saves me and my clients time. I am easily able to send and receive executed agreements.

SignNow review by Kirk L.
Kirk L.

"Finally a solution and a price point for small business."

What do you like best?

Obviously... the price. We'd looked at lots of competing products, but couldn't justify the price. Still our clients were asking for electronic document signing. We had to find something, and SignNow is great. The product is easy to use, both on our end, and for our clients.

What do you dislike?

There are a few workflow issues that could use some attention, but nothing major. I would love a connector to HubSpot and QuickBooks and Highrise so that customer information could be shared.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. Simple to implement. Customers appreciate it. We literally sent out our first contract within 20 minutes of signup, and we got the contract back about 30 minutes after that. Seriously, less than an hour from signup to having our first contract in hand. That's efficient.

The time we wait for contracts to be returned from clients has been cut dramatically. It used to take days. Now, it's often just a few minutes. Our clients can complete a contract with a few mouse clicks. No more printing, scanning or faxing, or handling a hard copy.

SignNow review by Lacey D.
Lacey D.

"Signnow makes sending and receiving documents easy! "

What do you like best?

I like how easy signnow is to navigate and figure out. Whether you're sending or receiving a document, the setup is very straightforward. I also like how you can add more than one signer on a document at a time, that has actually helped us save a lot of time in that area.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would suggest is being able to edit a document after i've created it, (before sending it out). So say i copy a template and then go in and add the signers name & info, but once i exit that and go in to double check if everything is right i am unable to edit what i already put in. So say if i spelt someones name wrong i am unable to change that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you send documents needing a signature, This is the product for you!

Signnow provides us with time saving tools. What would have taken us days or weeks to get a document back, signnow makes it easier so we can get that document back in minutes.

SignNow review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Simple with high customization "

What do you like best?

Having the ability to create templates for multiple service contracts is extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

The editing system can be slightly clunky and sent contracts can be marked as spam or junk by many email servers. The signing instructions do not copy over when you send an agreement. You have to go in, copy, paste into the instructions and then send. When creating forms, the actual input fields can be out of the original alignment making the finished document look sloppy. It can be frustrating to have clients download an entire app to sign. It would be great if documents could be signed in a browser so no apps need to download for a single use signing. The API using Zapier to Trainerize is not functioning and erodes significant value. I wish SignNow would correct so I could automate the enrollment and signature collection process. I have to send each and every contract manually. Also, there is no need for the duplicate emails that get sent once a client signs. Not only do you get an email telling you it was signed, you get a separate email with the document attached. So redundant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create documents in Word, save as PDF then upload to add in your fields

I run an online business that has international clients. The simple convenience of having digital signatures is critical. It is so affordable that it is worth some of the minor inconveniences with API and some redundancies.

SignNow review by Randy A. K.
Randy A. K.

"Excellent Solution for eSignatures"

What do you like best?

I'm a small CPA firm and require signatures on engagement letters and confidential tax documents. I've tried other solutions but some of my clients found the other solutions a bit clumsy. I've received very positive feedback once I switched to SignNow. I also really appreciate the option to choose 'do not send signed documents' for confidential information. It's a great choice for CPAs, Attorneys and anyone else needing a secure yet easy-to-use solution. It's also IRS compliant.

What do you dislike?

I honestly haven't found anything I dislike. Again, I've used other solutions and this one holds its own against any of them. I guess I'd like to see a more integrated solution with PDF and DOCX documents but it works well as it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great solution and worth a serious consideration.

Engagement letters. IRS documents. Compilation engagement documents. Benefits: It gets the signatures I need quickly with minimal to no frustrations for my clients.

SignNow review by Elisabeth S.
Elisabeth S.

"Easy and Hassle-Free"

What do you like best?

The interface is very sleek and straightforward, modern and intuitive to use. From a business and client perspective, the app is simple and convenient. Clients are quicker and more likely to complete paperwork in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to edit source documents directly, but there are ways around that and do not significantly impact how we use it.

Previously we sent out paperwork requiring signatures as PDF attachments to email, which was cumbersome and made it difficult for clients to complete paperwork fully and in a timely manner. This has significantly improved response time from clients and reduced errors. With the dashboard, it's easy to see what paperwork is still outstanding, and the archive feature makes it easy to save and file completed documents.

SignNow review by Jake D.
Jake D.

"Gets the job done, but software is not great"

What do you like best?

I like the unlimited templates. Those are a core part of our process. I also like the competitive pricing.

What do you dislike?

The user experience could use some real improvements both for the form-builder and the signer. Things as simple as tabbing between fields doesn't work. We have had signers have trouble using the tool with weak connections on mobile. There is no way to rename templates. There is no way to select and move/resize multiple fields. There are not enough controls over emails and now every event generates 3 redundant emails to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would do trials of competitors like Hello Sign and Adobe Sign.

We need our customers to sign order forms and we want that process to be a seamless and easy as possible. We also need our employees and contractors to sign contracts and docs.

SignNow review by Gary X.
Gary X.

"SignNow has wonderful features with reasonable cost"

What do you like best?

SignNow is an easy-to-use system with plenty nice features at very reasonable cost. It allows you to create multiple teams (each team can have a team admin). It can be easily integrated with NetSuite. Its template creation and maintenance is simply and user friendly. We implemented this system, starting from accounting department, and expanded to other departments within 3 months. Got timely support whenever we have questions.

What do you dislike?

At this point, we don't see anything that we dislike. I was told that it might be not as powerful as DOcuSign, but it has everything that we need. No complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test the system to see if you like it or not. I am not saying it is good for everyone but it should meet the requirements of most companies.

We use it to collect vendors' banking info, tax info, customers' credit application. We also use it for internal communication from HR to Legal to QC. The benefits: paperless, much smooth process, and cost effective.

SignNow review by Ron B.
Ron B.

"Long-Time User"

What do you like best?

Templates, signing links, ability for user to print and/or refuse to sign

What do you dislike?

Needs to have an equivalent to DocuSign's "Certificate of Authenticity". I have had several banks refuse to accept SignNow because the banks wrote into their procedures that they had to have the "Certificate", SignNow's history doesn't cut it as it doesn't associate the signature with the rest of the signer's information.

Dash board needs a way to select multiple documents at once (perhaps check boxes out the left) and then take action at once on all the ones selected (like archive or delete).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform for esignatures. Easy to use. Careful if your users of the documents require a "Certificate of Authenticity".

Completely got rid of faxing, scanning, and chasing down signers and documents.

SignNow review by Judy D.
Judy D.

"Electronic signature for business"

What do you like best?

Much easier to have electronic copies of sales contracts - no more paper. My products are often shipped so many times do not see clients face to face. This enables me to still have a valid signed contract.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes so far! Have not even needed any tech support!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly recommend for ease of use, ability so send reminders, at a glance can see what is outstanding. Can definitely recommend for small business although would likely work well for large businesses as well.

Previously had sales contracts signed manually at the time of sale. Now i am able to send out contracts in advance of the sale, if there are errors they can be corrected, organization is a breeze with legal electronic copies rather having to scan in paper copies.

SignNow review by Sean B.
Sean B.

"Inexpensive and robust small business tool for signing documents electronically"

What do you like best?

I love the kiosk mode which includes the ability to create and use templated forms. Cloud sync so that we can download the contracts onto a desktop.

What do you dislike?

File management is cumbersome. There are no integrations with things like Google Docs or Dropbox. The "team" concept is very limited (for example, as an admin, I'd like to be able to see documents that colleagues have sent out but haven't been completed). There are no stats about the recipient opening or reviewing the document, only info on a completed signature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, for the price and features offered, it provides a solution that might be what you need without having to pay more.

Capturing signatures in the field, without the need for an internet connection.

Capturing signatures for client contracts via email.

SignNow review by Raúl G.
Raúl G.

"Simple, quick and intuitive"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about SignNow is just how easy it is to upload, setup fields and be done with it. It literally takes me less than 3 minutes to upload the document, add text/signature/date fields and send it for signature. I also like that the signing process for other users is very intuitive so I don't have to explain anything, they can just follow SignNow's instructions.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I wish I could do on SignNow is to be able to edit the title of the document after I upload it. I usually just upload a contract template and then add text fields to cover the blanks but then I can't change the title once it has been uploaded.

Having an agreement in place and making sure that I have a legally signed document I can always review.

SignNow review by Scott W.
Scott W.

"Lower Price Than Competition, but Unreliable"

What do you like best?

We looked at several products before choosing SignNow and did so mostly based on price. They had the features we were looking for and were much cheaper than DocuSign, Adobe, and other e-signature applications we looked at. The workflow/routing functionality is really beneficial, especially if you don't have another solution at your organization that can manage workflows.

What do you dislike?

SignNow is not nearly as polished as other products. We've been using it for a little over a year and thought some of the bugs might get worked out, but it performs identically today as it did a year ago. Most of the things are fairly minor, but they add up quick. For example, the tab stops are erratic and cause some headache for those filling out forms. Also the documentation is poor, in my opinion.

The biggest cause for concern though is the reliability and support of the product. The authentication portal is unavailable several times a week and this has been going on for weeks. When this happens, existing forms can still be filled out, but no new forms can be created or modified and form owners can not check on the status of forms. SignNow has phone and email support, but I've called the support line several times and am always instructed to leave a message and it is never returned. Also, emailing their support typically does not yield a response. I've emailed in about 20 times over the past year for different things and have received a response for five of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unfortunately this product is too unreliable to use. We would not purchase again, even though the price is attractive.

We were trying to find a solution to handle electronic signatures, but really found the platform most beneficial for workflow management.

SignNow review by Haley S.
Haley S.

"only option for us, but very buggy"

What do you like best?

We needed a software that would allow for self-population. The purpose of Sign Now in our company is to create an online application for our staffing company. Because each page has the same information on it (Name, social, signature, date, etc) we didnt' want our employees to have to fill out the same info every single time. Sign Now accommodates that. When I label the field as "name" and then later make another field and label that one as "name," all my employee has to do is click the box and it automatically carries what was in the first "name" field over to the second. It makes it easy to fill out our 15page application in less than 20 minutes, especially as most of our employees can't touch type.

It took me 3 months of reviewing software to find Sign Now, and it was the only thing that allowed for both the self population, and for me to upload my 15-page PDF, and have it sent directly to my email afterwards.

What do you dislike?

It is very glitchy. For instance, like I said above, our app is 15 pages (plus 2 intro pages, and 10 pages at the end for a company policies).

Any time I put a new box on the page and the change the size or move it to the right spot, it jumps me back up to the top of the first page, and I have to scroll all the way back down to where I was. Every. Single. Time. No exceptions. This gets really old really fast when there are 50 fields on a page that are all different sizes.

The other thing that irritates me is the customer support. I called them once while we were having issues logging in, and just finding the phone number was hard. When I did call, I had to leave a message, and to this day I haven't gotten a phone call back. I also sent an email. about a month later I received a reply. Luckily we figured out our issue.

Lastly, it doesn't work well on mobile (at least for us) and the formatting of the form comes back super wonky. This is a problem as most of our potential employees have phones, but not laptops.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best used for shorter documents, or documents with limited fields.

Allowing our employees to fill out the application quickly and easily has actually helped us hire more people. Because of the demographic we work with, there were many times when perfectly good employees chose not to fill out the application because they were unable to read, write, or didn't have the patience for it. We have hired more employees since doing the application, and, since we're a staffing company, we've made more.

SignNow review by Brendan P.
Brendan P.

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

SignNow is very easy to use. Not only do I use it to sign all my documents, I even use it as a PDF editor as well.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it auto-populates blocks that it thinks need to be signed or edited. It's annoying to have to "X" them all out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is so easy to use and offers so many great features. It's been a staple within my business toolbox for a long time and will be for a long time into the future.

I am on the road a lot so it is very helpful to be able to sign my documents when not at a computer. The mobile app is very easy to use and very intuitive.

SignNow review by Kristy H.
Kristy H.

"Love Sign Now"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use. I like that it has templates. Most of the documents I send are very similar, so it's nice to be able to quickly send those.

What do you dislike?

I wish it auto recognized fields that need text entered. I also would like the text boxes to be a bit bigger. And the last one may be a stretch, but it would be nice if it integrated with Google Docs so I could make edits directly, instead of downloading from docs and uploading to SignNow every time I have an edit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's super easy to use. Set up templates for documents that you send often.

I use it to send contracts to my clients and vendors. It's easy to get a signature from my clients. They like that they can just sign online without printing out anything and scanning back in. I like it because I get signatures much faster.

SignNow review by Jason A.
Jason A.

"The Absolute Worst"

What do you like best?

I liked best the way I would pay yearly and get to use the service I paid for.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that, when our company card clearly needed to be updated, instead of reaching out to tell us, "As a valued customer, we want you to know that your credit card has expired. Please log in and update your payment method," or something similar. Instead of reaching out you simply cancelled our membership with no warning and only offered us to re-join at (minimum) 400+% price increase!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure your credit card info is up-to-date as the company will not reach out to you if they run your card and it is declined. They'll just try again and then cancel your membership without speaking to you or emailing you.

Please. I've moved on to Esigngenie. They took the time to listen to what SIGNNOW did to us and offered to beat the low price we had been paying for SignNow. So we're paying less with an upstanding company. I couldn't be happier. SignNow should reflect on how it treats its loyal customers.

SignNow review by User

"Quick, Easy and Affordable"

What do you like best?

I've been using SignNow for a few years now. I find it very user friendly. As a Real Estate Broker, I am constantly seeking signatures. With SignNow, I can quickly upload, invite to sign and obtain signatures from my clients, getting notices for each step in the signing process. My clients find SignNow easy to use as well. It's a very simple process for my clients to create their signature, review the document, sign and date their document. All this and SignNow is very affordable. It's great!

What do you dislike?

After using SignNow for a few years, I really don't have anything that I dislike. Maybe too many notices, during the signing process, but isn't that a good thing?

SignNow is so simple for my clients that I never have clients confused regarding the signing process. I didn't realize that the archiving process and time date stamps would be so useful. SignNow becomes a great secondary archive or back up.

SignNow review by Administrator

"Great product...Saves valuable time when processing forms and paperwork"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Email straight to signer and notification when signed

What do you dislike?

I use a template sign in form when I teach classes. I would love to be able to quickly open an attendance sheet for students to sign in to and then have the completed form emailed to me when complete is clicked. Now you need to go into setting every time and set how you want the template to be handled because there is no saved preferences.

I needed to be paperless and I needed forms signed and returned to me quickly. The paperless part was achieved immediately. Now when I send a form the signer just opens and fills in the fields that I have validated as needed and quickly signs and returns. Prior to this I would email them the form and they would print it at the office and complete whatever parts they wanted and sign with pen. Then they would scan it back to me. Several days normally and rarely was it completed fully so the process was repeated.

SignNow review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Great for approvals. "

What do you like best?

The way that you can arrange pages so the customers can view them in the order that you want them to. Pdf's come out clear and very readable. Most of what I send out is a pdf image of stone(granite/quartz) that is viewed primarily for color and/or vein movement/matching. This is very important if the customer is not able to make an office visit.

What do you dislike?

Not compatible for viewing on tablets or smart phones. Customers are always complaining that they can't view pictures on their phones. Contractors alike have problems since they are hardly ever in the office and don't have access to a pc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ease of use is a good qualifier for this app.

I have not had the opportunity to discuss a small issue that I've been having, but wanted to talk to someone about it; Maybe I'm not doing it right, but when I want to send a copy of the email to someone, they don't seem to receive it.

SignNow review by Omeed S.
Omeed S.

"SignNow is a wonderful solution for any startup, or business on a budget"

What do you like best?

SignNow is extremely cost effective, contains the necessary features, and is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It may not be as feature rich as some of the other more expensive alternatives in the space, but has what is required for a simple and effective e-signing solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a cost effective, easy to use e-signing platform - I would highly recommend SignNow.

Before SignNow, we were either manually signing and scanning or e-signing through PDF. This made it challenging to facilitate a workflow where multiple people had to sign the same document. SignNow makes it easy to add any number of signers, and capture the needed signatures, initials and information from each.

SignNow review by Daniel B.
Daniel B.

"reliable software and is visually appealing and orgainzed to accomplish the tasks"

What do you like best?

We are an insurance agency which handles large amounts of e-signatures, it's good to have a clear record of which documents are pending signatures. It's great to have a tool to easily remind clients to e-sign.

What do you dislike?

it seems like there is one too many steps to send out an e-sign. It would be nice to streamline a bit more, but it would save me 10 seconds, so not a big issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to collect signatures and need to make sure they are securely collected, then SignNow is the product for you.

getting e-signatures is a breeze. I can send the e-signatures, move on to another task, and not worry that I have an outstanding item. SignNow makes it obvious that there are signatures missing.

SignNow review by Administrator

"Great alternative to the other bigger companies"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ability to easily share and sign contracts. I appreciative that these count as legally-binding contracts. Additionally, I really appreciate how transparent the entire process is (with countersigned contracts emailed to everyone).

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to edit the actual contracts. Since the system is set for pdfs you have to edit in word and then upload later. Insignificant if you use the same PSA/MSA for all clients, but can be slightly problematic if you run in to specific or unique issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that you carefully review the different tiers and make sure that you understand the limitations of each one.

We have used the program to solve a lot of issues in streamlining our business contracting process. Greatly appreciated from the standpoint of a small business as we do not have the staff or time to dedicate an entire role to this function. Additionally, it helps ensure that all of our signed contracts hold legal weight, which is a valuable attribute.

SignNow review by Diana A.
Diana A.

"Good value and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Compared to other electronic signature platforms, SignNow is very easy to use and is at a price point that a variety of different type of organizations can take advantage of it.

What do you dislike?

You need to warn people ahead of time that a link is being sent to them or they may think it is spam and won't click the link that takes them to the document that needs to be signed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like other e-signing services, there are different pricing levels but the basic $5/month option if great for basic signing needs at a price that can't be beat. Also, no specialization needs to take place - just upload a PDF and insert where people need to add info (sign, date, initial, etc.), which is great for contracts.

We need to have a lot of paperwork signed from a variety of people, and sending them by postal mail takes a long time not only just because of the postal mail process (send it to them and have them send the fully executed document back) but also because it is easy to be put in a pile on someone's desk and forgotten about. With SignNow, people can quickly sign the document and you can easily send reminders if they have not yet signed the document.

SignNow review by Kelly H.
Kelly H.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Customers like it! It's easy to use and resend links if needed. Staff likes it too. People are impressed that we have a tool like this to provide convenience for them. Can be used for multiple signers. More affordable than some of the other options available on the market.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is sometimes lacking. Our business is in EST zone and Sign Now is Pacific time. They don't always reply in a timely manner. (I've been trying to reach them since yesterday morning -- left a couple of messages with no responses yet). I don't have to reach out often, but when I do, it's not as easy as I would normally prefer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up support was helpful. I like the training resources available for admin and new users.

Clients in other cities/states do not have difficulty wrapping up paperwork quickly. They don't have to come in and we can avoid the timely and costly issue of mailing paper applications elsewhere and hoping they come back. Also helps save on the cost of paper and postage. People are so busy these days, it helps wrap things up quickly at their convenience.

SignNow review by Corinne C.
Corinne C.

"SignNow makes all the difference in the world if you use Nintex Drawloop/Salesforce"

What do you like best?

I'll admit, SignNow isn't perfect yet, but they have Docusign beat hands down when it comes to the control of the tag placement, the things you can do with the tags, how the tags work, the pricing per user (3x cheaper than Docusign and we get bulk upload!) and BEST OF ALL - we don't have to run our loan doc packages twice anymore, which we had to do under Docusign. Now we send the document through Drawloop, with delivery option of "email", AND at the same time, we can right click and save the package, and when we manually upload it to SignNow, it recognizes all of the tags! With Docusign we had to run the package twice: first to email it and second to send it through to Docusign because Docusign does not see the tags if it is first saved then uploaded. You have to use a template or manually place the signatures and we have 80 tags per set of loan docs! Another thing that SignNow can do is utilize tags that are already in the document, so you don't actually have to convert all of your Docusign tags to SignNow tags. Took us a while to figure that one out, but pretty nifty so we didn't have to recode all of our documents. Although now we use Drawloop Components to place the tags depending on the Delivery Option Name, so not necessary. Another AMAZING thing: bulk upload through a .csv file so we can send out a set of loan docs to hundreds of investors in under 10 seconds. Try doing that with Docusign without paying extra. There is one thing I really love about SaaS and that is the more features they have and the more advanced things they can do, the more I can take advantage of them and make our system even better. And I haven't even finished figuring out all of the advanced features of Sign Now!

What do you dislike?

SignNow works better than Docusign for us in all ways, except one, and that is that when our customers are signing their documents on their desktops, they must click on their signature and initals twice instead of once For a document with over 80 signature/initial tags, that is 160 clicks whereas Docusign would require only 80. But they are going to fix that, so once they do, I will update my review. And if you do it on your mobile device, you do not have to click twice. But most of our customers use their desktop computers to sign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get Christian on the phone to take you through it. Pretty simple once they walk you through it.

In the lending world, borrowers have to sign a lot of documents, investors have to sign, we have to sign, so in addition to the normal business documents we have 100's of loan specific documents and disclosures. The hardest thing to get to work right with the Nintex Drawloop DocGen/Salesforce/esignature platform was getting the tags onto the documents in the right place 100% of the time, without have to manually modify them once the package was generated. Don't have to worry about that anymore with SignNow.

SignNow review by User

"We've had no issues and have found SignNow easy and simple to use."

What do you like best?

We have been able to set up Order Form templates to make writing up new order forms quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

Not really had any dislikes yet in the time that I have used the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A simple and easy to use product that does the job that you need it to do.

We are a full-service Digital Marketing Agency and we use SignNow to send out Order Forms to new clients as well as renewal Order Forms to existing clients.

This has not only eliminated the need for storing paper-based Order Forms but by digitising the whole process of sending to signing of the form, it has also made the turnaround time for Order Forms being signed a lot shorter.

This enables us to proceed with the work for our clients with out delay and is more efficient for us and our customers.

SignNow review by Julie M.
Julie M.

"Efficient, time-saving and stress-relieving product! "

What do you like best?

For me one of the best features of SignNow is the ability to have my clients fill in much of the information for contracts themselves. It saves a lot of time with going back and forth.

What do you dislike?

The one feature I would like to see would be an automatic reminder sent to me and/or the two signing parties when they've forgotten to sign.

SignNow makes a very important aspect of my job very efficient, because without fully executed agreements, we wouldn't get paid! We work with a lot of different hotels with all different contract templates and SignNow streamlines and standardizes this process. Great product!

SignNow review by Regina W.
Regina W.

"Great Quality at a Great Price"

What do you like best?

I like the price - $5 per month. I receive relatively the services with SignNow as I did with a higher priced competitive product. I love the reminders of the requested tasks. I like that the completed tasks send a copy of it in an email sent directly to me.

What do you dislike?

The application could be more user friendly. Application should be easier to use without having to think much. Some tasks need you to try and try again until you figure out how it works. Some parts seems like duplicates of itself and unnecessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kathy McDermott

I am able to send documents to clients for signature with ease.

SignNow review by Ryan D.
Ryan D.

"Fantastic eSignature Technology "

What do you like best?

We evaluated a number of eSignature platforms and all had their strengths and weaknesses, but found SignNow to be the best value for the price. Once integrated into Salesforce, it's a fairly straightforward, seamless user experience to generate quotes using SignNow's technology. SignNow's SaaS platform also makes it easy to set up templates once, and quickly reuse over and over again.

What do you dislike?

The Salesforce integration is a bit tricky, and in our case, required a Salesforce developer to help properly integrate. Though once setup, it's worked perfectly without any additional maintenance.

For years we had customers signing documents that required them to print, sign, scan and return. We realized this was a cumbersome process for our customers and wanted a more efficient way that was both customer-friendly and helped shorten our sales cycles. We often found that approvers were away on travel and out of the office away from a printer/scanner, which delayed approvals/signatures. With SignNow customers can easily review, complete the required fields electronically, and submit back to us anywhere, anytime, and on any device. There have been a number of instances where SignNow has helped secured month-end transactions, when it wouldn't have been possible without it.

SignNow review by Nick P.
Nick P.

"Great Cloud Solution"

What do you like best?

It's easy to teach to any faculty/staff. After introducing them to the web application, they can easily put the forms they need into SignNow and add fields.

What do you dislike?

Some features feel missing. I find that the more I use it the more I discover things that I wish I could do, but can't. I've only found one bug, which support was able to respond to and provide a work around for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great way to digitize paper forms and easily send them out to get signatures. After using it for a while, I started to discover lacking features that would be nice, such as more control over the email notification frequency and the ability to do more complex conditional routing.

Our university needed a platform to collect digital signatures from online students and students at regional learning centers. SignNow is saving a ton of time by expediting that process. We're also eliminating paper waste, and streamlining the internal processes needed to complete certain forms in the process of digitizing them.

SignNow review by Katya  E.
Katya E.

"Amazing & Efficent"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of this software is how easy it is to use. I can input where I need signatures, initials, dates or text on all of the documentation so easily, and I have not had one client ask how to use it or sign it, and my clients age from 23-65.

It is so user friendly and makes my business run more efficiently than ever.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my keys don;t register. When I am typing some letters are missed- but on a positive note, it forces me to always re-read what I have written or asked for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can't go wrong with this product. It is easy to use, efficient and allows for storage and unlimited documents.

When clients are "too busy" to meet in person, or late night needing last minute signatures on contracts this tool has help so much. I honestly believe it has helped me grow my business, plus I am not wasting paper or time by sending documents by snail mail.

SignNow review by Peter L.
Peter L.

"Easy digital signing in 1 2 3"

What do you like best?

Easily prepare documents for signing, easy to understand workflow for sending docs to multiple signers, at once, or in turns. Integration with Google Drive to automatically download signed documents to your personal drive.

For repetitive tasks you can create templates to save time on future signing rounds.

What do you dislike?

At the moment one can only upload PDF, no native support of .docx, .gdoc or other formats.

No sync with Google Team Drives, only My Drive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Straightforward, easy to use, fairly priced tool for any type of digital business.

Perfect solution to avoid sending around paper documents for signing, that end up being printed, signed, scanned and over and over again.

SignNow review by Matt D.
Matt D.

"Easy to Use e-Signature App for Small Business"

What do you like best?

I researched a few e-Signature software apps and settled on SignNow a couple years ago. As CFO and head of business development, I use SignNow frequently for partnership agreements and shareholder docs. I like the uncluttered user interface, which makes using this product straightforward and fast. It also saves time to upload commonly used agreements as templates into SignNow. Adding additional users in our organization is easy and cost effective.

What do you dislike?

Every so often when I'm filling in a text field within a document, the app fails to capture a couple of my keystrokes.

Saves time, saves paper and makes it easy to retain important documents in one place.

SignNow review by Ken K.
Ken K.

"Easiest e-signing service I've tried"

What do you like best?

The most significant benefit is that it's easy for my clients. They're able to fill out and sign contracts I send them with ease. Using templates is very positive for me too - I send out the same contract many times, and being able to do that efficiently is very beneficial.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the text filling on contracts is a little buggy and will miss keystrokes. Very rare though and easily fixable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seems to be one of the simplest and cheapest e-signature services.

Makes it very easy to sign contracts with clients. Improves my standing in clients' minds as the contract signing process is very easy for them.

SignNow review by User

"Perfect for a small law firm"

What do you like best?

Thanks to SignNow, my small law practice has become significantly more efficient. No more circulating documents, missing signatures, sometimes having to attend signings. I can better monitor the progress of document execution from any device. My need to remain in the office has been reduced. Having SignNow is one of the best improvements I have made to my law practice

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the default "signer" when putting signature areas in a document. The box created should remain the same as the the last one created, and not default to signer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just buy it... it's almost perfect, and the price is definitely right.

As noted above, having SignNow has reduced significantly my need to meet with clients, and has meant that documents "sent out" for signature no longer are returned with missing signatures.

SignNow review by Brett F.
Brett F.

"Terrible Product Support"

What do you like best?

Nothing. This is a decent product with terrible support. I liked when this product worked and I could use it, but it hasn't been working properly recently.

What do you dislike?

I have been trying to contact support for 24-hours because none of my documents are sending for signatures. Every time I try to contact their support I get stuck in an endless loop through their backend system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SignNow has extremely extremely poor support.

I am currently solving no problems with SignNow. It has been down for more than 24-hours and I cannot get in contact with their customer support. I am having massive issues with none of my clients receiving documents to sign to proceed with projects. When this service works it is good, when it doesn't there is no way to get in touch with support to work through the issue.

SignNow review by Ken H.
Ken H.

"Send and store contracts"

What do you like best?

SignNow can receive data and input it in to my contract templates and then send the contract to the signer. This is helpful for me and saves me many hours of time every week. The mobile app allows me to review or recall contracts from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

The admin console is difficult to access as it links to a different website. I had to bookmark it to be able to consistently access it instead of clicking the option on their website. There is no way to sign multiple contracts at once.

SignNow is helping me get my contracts signed and stored.

SignNow review by Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.

"4 years great exper"

What do you like best?

The platform is extremely user friendly. I’ve been easily able to navigate the app with no issues.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have is once in a while the app will be functioning extremely slow. I notice when this happens, it deletes my signatures and returns the form to blank without saving.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It truly is a great product I am able to implement into my business and it’s streamlined with little to no issues

I am able to have timesheets and verification of services signed. It makes my job much more convenient. I am a 1099 contractor so I have multitudes if forms signed everyday.

Learn more about SignNow

SignNow Videos

Learning about SignNow?

* We monitor all SignNow reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.