Webexpenses Reviews & Product Details

Webexpenses Overview

What is Webexpenses?

Webexpenses is a leading global provider of cloud-based travel and spend management software to businesses of all sizes across more than 70 countries. Webexpenses solutions automate manual processes, increase spend visibility, reduce errors, and are proven to save businesses time and money. Our award-winning expense management solution is at the heart of our suite and is proven to reduce T&E spend by up to 30%. Users benefit from our expenses app which builds claims instantly from a scanned receipt, and finance teams benefit from visibility and control, policy reinforcement, and compliance. Webexpenses additional solutions for audit, payments, travel management, and invoice processing can be used alongside our expense management system for seamless management of your company spend.

Webexpenses Details

Webexpenses is a global provider of expense management software designed to turn a complex, manual process into an efficient, automated one.

Our pricing, support, and configurability set us apart from industry competitors. This includes enhanced travel functionality, phone support for all users, including end-users. An implementation specialist is your assigned consultant, tailored and with you all the way.

Signifo
2000
Witney, UK
@webexpenses

Webexpenses Videos

Webexpenses Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Webexpenses community
Have you used Webexpenses before?

Webexpenses Reviews

Showing 434 Webexpenses reviews
Already have Webexpenses?
Regional Group Account Manager
What do you like best?

The OCR reciept feature, that allows quick on the move reciept upload. This allows photos to be taken very quickly that upload and automatically fill certain fields in an expense claim. This has allowed me to go paperless on expenses, which working from home is a neccesary feature.

Being able to email reciepts directly to the app, which are then added to your account, makes the new trend in paperless reciepts, easy to make the most of.

The multiple platform apps and bowsres makes it easy to use whereever I am, what ever equipment I am using.

The graphical interface is pleaseing, and the original download & install of the software is easy to perform.

The customer support we have on the system is great, and though I have not used it alot, the times I have it has been pleasent, efficient, quick and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The in-ability to process all file types when enailing a reciept directly to your account. Some of the wording on the app is also initially confusing, but easy when you know what it means. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great end user experience, allowing paperless use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

On the move expense reciept processing. Paperless. I am able to process a reciept immeadiatley after purchase, which means I am not at risk of losing paperwork.

This also allows for my expense calim to be approved by my line manager, whilst they are also on the move, which speeds up the process . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Hayley Parks of Webexpenses

Hello Paul,

And thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear you're enjoying using Webexpenses!

In regards to our email forwarding feature, Webexpenses can process an array of files types when forwarding a receipt directly to your account. Supported files include: .pdf, .jpg, .jpeg, .tif, .tiff, .png,.bmp, .txt, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, *.email, as per the process linked below.

If you are unable to email file types above to your Webexpenses account, please don't hesitate to contact support@webexpenses.com for help.

- Hayley, from your Webexpenses team

See how Webexpenses improved
What do you like best?

Automatic distance calculator using eircodes made it far more efficient and quicker to input the travel expenses. The fact that the current status of the claim is live and easy visible keeps claimants up to date and prevents multiple progress queries. The website also highlights if there are any discrepancies or issues with any of the claims allowing them to be resolved easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface took some getting used to, as with any new website or software programme it took some time to figure out how to navigate the website. The manuals and videos did help in learning to use the website but they did take some time to watch and filter through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Webexpenses is excellent, it increases productivity and efficiency in processing travel expenses. The website and fact that it is online based means it is assessable from anywhere adding to productivity. It is also up to date showing what level of approval has been given to each claim and if there are any issues with the claim. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quicker and more accurate calculations of expenses, the AI software for automatic calculation of the mileage for each journey worked perfectly. The current status of the claim is live and easy visible keeps claimants up to date and prevents multiple progress queries. The website also highlights if there are any discrepancies or issues with any of the claims allowing them to be resolved easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Laura Gilbert of Webexpenses

Hi Aidan,

We are delighted to hear that you are having a positive experience using the Webexpenses system - I invite you to be on the lookout for exciting new updates and features arriving in the future.

Open Discussions in Webexpenses
HM Specialist Inspector of Railways - Human Factors
What do you like best?

I travel a lot for work and rack up huge piles of receipts. Webexpenses allows me to take photos of the receipts instantly so I do not have to worry about holding onto them or losing them. The app is great and I can file receipts and add the detail for the claim later. I also love how quick it is, I can submit a claim and be paid a few days later. I also like the mileage calculator as I can enter start and finish locations and it will calculate the route and mileage for me. I can then alter that route on the map if for example there were delays or traffic that I was routed around. This makes it very fair and transparent.

I much prefer Webexpenses as I now get paid my expenses claims much quicker than I used to. I can submit multiple claims and keep track of their progress whereas previously once submitted, there was no way of knowing what was happening with your claim. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes on the app, it isn't possible to read the full category in the expense type and we have some categories that are very similar. Otherwise, there is nothing I dislike. The fact it is so simple, easy, and quick is great. I can submit a claim and be paid within the same week whereas other systems required long processes or expenses could only be submitted once a month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely make use of the Webexpenses platform and the app for your mobile. It is great and makes claiming expenses so simple and quick! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Previous experiences with other expenses systems have been slow expense claims, lots of paper, and needing to scan/post receipts. Even with modern competitors with online portals, I was still required to scan receipts and post them. However, Webexpenses makes this very easy, I can take a photo on my phone and store receipts until I want to start a claim. It is also great for not forgetting mileage as I can track all my journeys and add them to a claim later. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Laura Gilbert of Webexpenses

Hi Nic,

SEMA Approved Racking Inspector
What do you like best?

The interface is very intuitive and easy to navigate. It doesn't take long to input your data and repetitive tasks are simple enough to not get boring! You can add multiple vehicles if you end up changing or needing to use a hire car. Adding receipts is super easy to do, you can mass upload them and the software automatically senses the date and amount so saves you even more time by helping you sift through all the figures. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The mapping software used for routes can sometimes be difficult. When moving your route away from the predetermined one it can select a random side road. Just takes a little getting used to! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There's nothing that I've needed to use it for that it hasn't been able to deliver on. It's quick, simple and easy to use. I picked it up in less than a day with no previous experience! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I do a lot of mileage for the job that I do, travelling 2000-4000 miles per month. That, on top of toll charges and parking, means I have a lot of data that needs to be recorded. WebExpenses makes this easy to input and even has some features to set defaults so you don't have to select the same thing every time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Laura Gilbert of Webexpenses

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback. I will put forward your feedback to our development team with regards to our interactive map functionality.

If you would like assistance for your Webexpenses account, please contact our support team (support@webexpenses.com) they're on hand for any help you may need.

In the meantime, be on the lookout for exciting new updates and features arriving in the future to make the experience of using the system even better.

Laura from your Webexpenses team

What do you like best?

It is self explanatory - there is no training needed (for yet another system). You just sign in and go, you get more time in your day! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It took 3 attempts to sign up in the first place, 3 different emails to get in. It has been very simple since then. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You wont regret it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before using Webexpenses we were using a petty cash system which was not working, we are open 24/7 but do not always have access to the petty cash. I can put in the claim any time, I can scan in the receipt and add it straight away, there's no worries about losing it or remembering to speak to the building manager when they are in to get reimbursed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Hayley Parks of Webexpenses

Hey Robin,

Sometimes we all get caught up having too many emails these days. :) Glad you were able to get logged in and don't regret it!

We are so happy to hear we were able to solve your issues with petty cash, and gained more time in your day.

Best,

iOS Team Lead
What do you like best?

I use the software to coordinate trips more frequently, I make reservations strictly and very easily. On the other hand it also has internal statistics that allow to visualize the possible errors as far as trip destinations and times of wait to the moment to arrive at the city. The technical deployment of the application is extremely practical. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

He considered that the support should be improved a little, it is an application where alternate trips should be constantly coordinated and should have a better attention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I value this software very much because it has been a great privilege to work with it because it has been very easy to establish travel planning criteria for the entire organization, I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Basically it has been our main software to be able to coordinate any type of trip in city is totally alternate. It allows us to have a wide visualization of all the costs and all the suggested indication to create a good implication of employees' transportation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Hayley Parks of Webexpenses

Hello Bogdan,

Happy to hear the software is helping coordinate and track the costs of your company trips - and easily!

Our support is available 24/6 and is included in the price of your system. All Webexpenses support is in-house from one of our global offices, so while the accents may change, our award-winning support stays the same. Support can be reached via email, chat, phone or hub (see link below).

Hope this helps.

See how Webexpenses improved
What do you like best?

Webexpenses is really simple to use, with clear reminders and a simple approval flow. As a new starter in my company I was able to get up and running reviewing expenses quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've had no major issues with Webexpenses at all; it's simple to use and compared to other systems I've used in the past like Concur it's also easier to upload. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As an approver and manager of a team, Webexpenses provides a simple, speedy workflow for expense resolution. I've used a variety of systems as both a submitter and approver in the past, and webexpenses is the quickest and easiest to use - which is a major benefit, as inputting expense details can be time-consuming and isn't the most productive use of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Superb product, it frees up alot of time with the google map style mileage system and is super easy to track expenses being submitted and approved. I couldn't recommend the product anymore to other users. Superb product, it frees up alot of time with the google map style mileage system and is super easy to track expenses being submitted and approved. I couldn't recommend the product anymore to other users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it's easy to use and I can't think of any negatives. If i had to really pick a bone, it's not ideal having to upload your receipts manually per breakdown of each claim. The video tutorials are also a little bit out of date. Nothing, it's easy to use and I can't think of any negatives. If i had to really pick a bone, it's not ideal having to upload your receipts manually per breakdown of each claim. The video tutorials are also a little bit out of date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Having to originally manually type up claims was slow and time consuming, this has been eradicated with WebExpenses. Also tracking where my claim is as with my employers is made easier by the tool. Finally it's multifunctional use means that we don't have to use multiple platforms or sheets anymore. I would highly recommend this product to other users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Hayley Parks of Webexpenses

Hi there,

Nothing to dislike - that's what we like to hear!

But allow me to address your "bone:" This is most likely happening because your company admin is requiring to have a receipt for each. Our system allows for adding up to 50 receipts per claim header, or receipts to each individual transaction. So your system may just be set up to require receipt per claim, which is up to your system admin.

As for the video tutorials, thanks in part to your feedback(!), we are working towards updating our tutorials. Are there any specific video tutorials you would like to see?

Operational Meteorologist
What do you like best?

It's easy to use and therefore is good....! It's actually much better than the software we used to use and therefore it looks like a pretty good bet to go with this software. Easy to load up documents like pdf and review all of your receipts that are in the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - it's great - would choose this.Though, to be honest, I haven't got to use it as much as I would like to yet. In the future I will get to use it more and assess it. But on an initial approach, it does look good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well, it really depends as I'm not sure what other options are in the market. But it looks better than the last one we used to use and therefore I would recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Doing expenses. People are less stressed - as problems with expenses can lead to stress and unhappiness. Hopefully it all works well and makes people happier - as that's what software should do really in an ideal world. We shall see in the longer term whether this comes to fruition or not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Hayley Parks of Webexpenses

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the kudos, We like to hear that our system is better than the competition; always aiming to 'exceed expectations!'

If we can be of assistance in your ability to use the system as much as you would like to, please feel free to reach out to our in-house support team (support@webexpenses.com). Support is free for both admins and users.

Hayley, from your Webexpenses team

What do you like best?

Mobile receipt capture is extremely useful. It allows for claiming in real-time, and hold your receipts on the app to avoid clogging up personal records with wads of receipts.

Mileage using Postcodes for distance, saves time tracking distance, or going through Google Maps to calculate distances.

The approval and payment process is extremely useful from an end user perspective. I can see what stage my claims are at, and if there is anything the needs to be clarifies to complete payment I can add notes and re-submit easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No real dislikes, meets all expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For my own needs, Webexpenses is an excellent way of claiming expenses and tracking status. I also understand from my manager that the process is equally beneficial on his side, he can see the details for all claims and can approve easily so they go through to payment. Overall, an extremely useful and effective tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reducing time spent on admin tasks and making claiming easier.

Improving accuracy of claims/payments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Laura Gilbert of Webexpenses

Hi there,

G
What do you like best?

It is very simple one you know how to submit the expenses and does not take long.

Drop down function easy to use.

Very simple to attach receipts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Just ensure you click submit. This button could be made clearer to find as I originally made the mistake of having my claims sat in my inbox which had not been submitted for a week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

very quick and easy to use- remember to click submit once you raise a claim! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

submitting expenses for work travel during Covid times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Nadia Hilaly of Webexpenses

Hello Sheena,

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are pleased to hear the system is user friendly!

Should you need any assistance, please feel free to reach out to our in-house support team (support@webexpenses.com).

Support is free for both admins and users.

Nadia - from your Webexpenses team

What do you like best?

I think it is very helpful that they have a app which means you can instantly upload your receipts. There are category descriptions to help ensure you are uploading the right category for your claim which I also think is very useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a lot i dislike with Webexpenses. You can edit a claim without going into it and that quick view sometimes provides less options, but that is easily overcome by going into the claim. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There is no worry of losing receipts, because you can use the app to upload them from your mobile which i think is really useful. this also makes loading receipts very efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Webexpense is a really great app for expense management. It's easy to use, you can simply photograph and crop receipts and the APP recognizes the data by OCR mostly by itself. In case you can also manually correct any incorrect information. A currency converter is included to simplify the refund process for traveling abroad. You no longer have to keep those annoying receipts and risk losing them, because you can digitize them immediately. I am happy that my company has introduced this service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As already mentioned it can be that partially receipts are not recognized correctly. This happens sometimes with invoices that are structured differently. I hope that they improve this still further, that one does not have to control and correct at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving of all receipts and invoices that occur during business trips or meals. Has minimized the paperwork, as we used to have to keep all receipts and enter the amounts separately in a form by hand. Much easier for me and of course for the accounting department. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Laura Gilbert of Webexpenses

Hi Leonie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback. I will put forward your feedback to our development team with regards to the OCR functionality.

UN
What do you like best?

Easy to use on the go, no need to carry round all the receipts. Especially like when the limit of a claim has been reached and can map out the mileage/edit if the route doesn't match. The site stores the majority of the details too once set up, so saves a lot of time and having an electronic sign off process, even more so not working remotely, has made such a difference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No confirmation email when submitting claim. Also, can't always amend who the cost center owner is when working with different budgets but this could have been set by my organisation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Map out the user process for the end user and work your way back from there/get some end users involved with the testing process. Video tutorials have really helped with the roll out process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The app was harder to use then the website and i'd suggest a more in-depth how to guide is produced for this but that said, the overall system works really well for us and is a huge improvement from previous software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Laura Gilbert of Webexpenses

Hi there,

If you use the mobile app for submitting your expense claims you will receive a push notification when the claim has been submitted. You will also receive other push notifications via the app as your claims goes through the approval process.

With regards to the cost centres, these have been setup by your internal administrator for Webexpenses. Your administrator will be able to amend these, they can also bring in additional fields for cost centres for each line item.

UR
What do you like best?

I like that once you upload everything to your webexpenses account, it's all readily available to you. I appreciate how organized everything is with the different tabs, and that you can easily move from one folder to the next. I like that all receipts are kept in one place, and that I can easily move from one claim to another. I also like that based on which date my transaction occurred, webexpenses automatically filters through my uploaded receipts and suggests which ones may match the transaction. On the drop down menus, I like that it remembers which categories you choose most often, and places said categories at the top of the list - this makes it easier to file expenses quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to enter detailed information twice -- once on the receipt that you upload, and once when you're filing the expense under a claim. You basically have to input all the information twice. It would be better if webexpenses would save and then transfer the information with the receipt when you add it to a claim. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have realized that it is beneficial to upload credit card receipts straight away, that way you do not have to hold onto all of the paper receipts and it makes filing them much easier.

I've also found that with certain entries, it is quicker to 'copy' and then 'paste,' rather than having to type in the entry for every entry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Laura Gilbert of Webexpenses

Hi there,

You shouldn't be having to enter claim details twice. Please take a look at our feature video, 'How to Create and Save Receipt Details': https://hub.webexpenses.com/resource/how-to-create-and-save-receipt-details-3/ This short video covers how to save claim details against the receipt image, and easily identify receipts that have details added to them.

UG
What do you like best?

The smartphone app is a revelation. It takes two minutes to upload and categorise a receipt and even less time to make the claim. I can process most receipts as soon as I have received them which means the laborious task of collating and recording expenses at the end of the month is a thing of the past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The camera within the webexpenses app is not as good as the smartphone's camera app. Pictures are often too blurry to use so it takes two or three tries. I now take a photo with the smartphone's camera app and then choose the photo from the gallery within the webexpenses app. Also, the clever receipt reading feature that is supposed to automatically fill in the cost is often wrong so needs to be checked carefully each time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

By far the greatest benefit is making it realistically possible to gradually add receipts to a claim as you go. Instead of spending hours at the end of the month processing expenses I spend a couple of minutes at a time. Now the time spent processing expenses seems negligible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Laura Gilbert of Webexpenses

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback. I will put forward your thoughts to our development team with regards to the camera within the Webexpenses app and the OCR functionality.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

The ease of use, the simple GUI. The visibility of what is being claimed throughout WebExpenses is extremely intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I suppose the GUI is slightly dated perhaps. Maybe a more modern framework or CSS could be easily applied to update this? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would try to get involved in the onboarding process with whomever is setting this up to ensure that it works for both of you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The simplicity of entering expenses and tracking what has been claimed and also approved / not approved. It helps aid the communication between myself, my line manager, and the HR team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Hayley Parks of Webexpenses

Hello Gregory,

Thanks for your feedback and we're pleased to hear you're finding the system both easy and intuitive! You may be pleased to know that we are currently in process of updating our GUI. And it will be live in the coming weeks. We hope you like it. :)

Best,

Hayley, from your Webexpenses team.

AP
What do you like best?

Has completely overhauled how we process our monthly credit card statement. From a manual process to a full integrated up to date system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if it integrated with our accounts software at the click of a button but the exporting the files isn't too bad and doesn't add too much time onto the process :-) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you like be able to control many aspects as an admin user but also having a very easy user friendly system for your claimants then this system is for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

After we solved any initial set up changes we haven't experience any issues / problems with Webexpenses. The admin side is even so user friendly that we rarely have to contact to have changes made on our behalf which is how we like it. We like be able to control quite a lot of the features ourselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Laura Gilbert of Webexpenses

Hi there,

Senior Graphic Designer
What do you like best?

I like that you can duplicate claims and that you can see all of your itemized claims on one side and details on the right side. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Having to leave the screen to upload a receipt is quite cumbersome. Also, the fact that you can't save a claim without complete information, even though that's what most saved claim use-cases are. I understand not being able to submit incomplete claims, but save feature without needing full information is very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Speed and simplicity. There are some very complicated alternatives and this one is easier for business expenses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Hayley Parks of Webexpenses

Hi Krissan,

Thanks for your review - and we're so happy that you're finding our system easy to use - speedier and simplified for users! That's by design. ;)

To address your dislike, it is worth mentioning that our system - also unlike alternatives - Webexpenses is configurable to your company needs. What this means for you, as a user, is that your company admin defines much of how the system is set up, so your required fields are likely a mix of what is required by your company and Webexpenses reminding you to complete your fields based on those requirements. (On the plus side, you probably don't get a lot of rejections now and faster reimbursement!)

Hayley, from your Webexpenses team

What do you like best?

The user interface is very neat. It provides a good overview of all items: open claims, submitted claims, approved claims, paid claims, and rejected claims. It is easy to upload and attach receipts to support the claims. I only use the web app and it usually takes me less than 5 minutes to create a claim. I haven't used the phone app but I guess it will make it even easier to upload a physical receipt.

Though I am not an adminstrator, it seems it is flexible to configure and suit the organisation's workflow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This tool is only as good as the adminstrator in your respective organisation makes it. Some configure is needed, for example, to label various cost centre, office location, categories, approver, etc. Also within the organisation there needs to be a clear agreement on how to label claims for transparency and approval efficiency - maybe to name/title it in a certain format, what goes in the title or the note, etc. The adminstrator also needs to provide a good user training/manual. Otherwise it can create confusion but it's not really Webexpenses' fault.

At the login page, there is no "remember me" function. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Define clearly what your organisation needs before speaking to Webexpenses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it for claiming expenses. It is simple to use and good for record keeping. It helps me getting my expenses approved and paid quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Laura Gilbert of Webexpenses

Hello Nic,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review of your experience so far with Webexpenses.

Also, we are pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience using the system. Additionally, our system is continuously going through exciting new updates and features to both our mobile and desktop versions - I invite you to be on the lookout.

Should you need further assistance with configuring the system for easier navigating, please have your admin reach out to us at support@webexpenses.com where someone can help.

All the best,