SignEasy for G Suite

3.5

SignEasy helps you sign documents or get them remotely signed securely and legally on your mobile & desktop in minutes.

Work for SignEasy for G Suite?

Learning about SignEasy for G Suite?

SignEasy for G Suite Reviews

Showing 4 SignEasy for G Suite reviews
SignEasy for G Suite review by Olabisi A.
Olabisi A.

"Signeasy has saved us time."

What do you like best?

It is easy to use both for myself and my colleagues and more importantly for our partners. I like the ease of appending my signature to a document with Signeasy ,allowing me to do this by either drawing my signature with my fingers or making use of my stylus pen.

I like how signed documents can be saved to Google drive ,ensuring my organization always has a copy that can be reviewed in future.It also support multiple file formats from pdf,to word documents ,spreadsheets etc

What do you dislike?

There is always the tendency for my Signeasy Android app. to crash and I think this is an issue that could easily have been resolved but hasn't been for the past six month plus,since I have been using this.

SignEasy enable my organization sign contract documentations with partners remotely ,legally and securely via pc or smartphone in a matter of minutes or hours as against days or months, which is the case with physical contract signings.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SignEasy for G Suite
SignEasy for G Suite review by Steven S.
Steven S.

"Very smart concept - If only the entire product worked as well"

What do you like best?

SignEasy's Google Drive integration was a game changer when compared to DocuSign. Our customers expressed how easier it was to sign documents directly in GMail instead of opening a new tab in their browser. The integration is so well done that it seems as if it was a native Google product. We never experienced any crashes - the documents loaded quickly and the signature process was seamless for both us and our customers.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, the rest of the product outside of the Google Suite integration resulted in us ultimately unsubscribing from the product. The mobile interface was notably very poor - Documents would take significantly longer to load and would overheat our phones. We also did not find the pricing very competitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to reduce friction in the deal-making process with customers, SignEasy is definitely the best option out there. However, if you or your customers mainly operate through mobile devices, you might want to consider other options given the poor mobile performance.

Our goal was to reduce friction with customers when signing contracts. By not having to open different tabs or login into a separate service, we noticed that customers were faster in signing agreements when using SignEasy within GMail.

What G Suite Office Tools solution do you use?

SignEasy for G Suite review by Patricia B.
Patricia B.

"No meeting needed"

What do you like best?

I really like that I can send, have documents reviewed and signed without the need of having to meet. It is also paperless which is always a plus.

What do you dislike?

It can be very slow at times and it crashes often. Nothing that cannot be fixed with refreshing the page but still.

I use them to send documents to my auto techs that are on the road. It is very hard to meet in person and with this software I don't have to. I send them the work orders and time-sheets using this tool.

SignEasy for G Suite review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Signing in 2018"

What do you like best?

Easy to transport files and photos into app to sign

What do you dislike?

No option to print or fax it directly that I have found

Long distance business deals

There are not enough reviews of SignEasy for G Suite for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

GTasks for G Suite Logo
GTasks for G Suite
GTasks add-on for Google Sheets integrates your Google Tasks with Sheets, allowing you to tackle your to-do list and manage them effortlessly.
Kloudio Logo
Kloudio
Kloudio gives users the power to access and update any database within Google Sheets - without any IT involvement or query language necessary.
Lumin PDF for G Suite Logo
Lumin PDF for G Suite
Lumin automatically works with Gmail and Google Drive, allowing you to view your files or email attachments without downloading them.
Gmail Merge for G Suite Logo
Gmail Merge for G Suite
3.6
Gmail Merge for G Suite is a google spreadsheet add-on that helps to do the mail merge by using gmail account.
DocHub - Sign & Edit PDFs for G Suite Logo
DocHub - Sign & Edit PDFs for G Suite
4.7
DocHub streamlines document signing, distribution and form completion.
DocuSign for G Suite Logo
DocuSign for G Suite
4.0
DocuSign allows you to Sign, send, track, and manage documents right from your favorite G Suite applications.
Zoom.ai for G Suite Logo
Zoom.ai for G Suite
Zoom.ai helps you to schedule meetings, get you prepared for meetings, get you introductions, set reminders, book travel, and more.
SignRequest for G Suite Logo
SignRequest for G Suite
SignRequest is a Google Docs Add-on that allows you to easily sign documents online using an electronic signature.
Google Apps Tips for G Suite Logo
Google Apps Tips for G Suite
Google Apps Tips is packed full of the things that make you more productive and make you smile even more when youre using Google Apps.
WriteWell for Google Docs for G Suite Logo
WriteWell for Google Docs for G Suite
WriteWell for Google Docs for G Suite is a Google Docs add-on that jumpstarts your writing project by choosing from our vast template library for professionals, college and K-12. Get outlines, tips, samples and smart phrases to guide you through the writing process.

Learning about SignEasy for G Suite?

* We monitor all SignEasy for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.