SignaShare Reviews & Product Details

What is SignaShare?

SignaShare provides eSIGNATURES & FORM FILLING within one application. We allow the user to INTEGRATE, customize, or adapt the system in anyway that works for a small, medium or enterprise company. Create your own fillable documents, add merge tags, fill documents, create bundles, sign documents, create eSignature Templates & track the complete processes through the entire transaction life-cycle. Take your eSIgnature experience to the next level with our fastest growing application.

SignaShare Profile Details

SignaShare Profile Details

SignaShare
Wilmington, DE

SignaShare Reviews

1-3 of 3 total SignaShare reviews

SignaShare Reviews

1-3 of 3 total SignaShare reviews
Director of Business Development & Acquisitions & IT Director and Project Manager
Real Estate

"Such a great program!"

What do you like best?

I have reviewed many eSignature companies and SignaSHARE was the only one that was so flexible and had so many features that so many other companies do not have. I particularly like the amount of templates and especially using layers. Great value and I highly recommend them.

Online Forms added directly to our own website, creating New Templates from Existing Templates, layers and Data Merge Before Sending. All amazing features. I use them all for all our rental properties with such ease of use.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see full manual, since there are so many features and could most probably use other features that we did not think of!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Price was a concern when looking at other companies, but SignaSHARE Premium account is an excellent value which I highly recommend.

Signing leases for over 300 tenants yearly!

AC

"Crooks!"

What do you like best?

You can grab lunch while waiting on the product to load and function properly.

What do you dislike?

SLOW! The UI is very old and looks dated. Using this product I felt like I had to go back to 1999 and remember how the internet did things then. The file sharing and ADMIN options do not follow industry standards which requires you to try and learn an entire new way of thinking. Not very intuitive. All of these other reviews (only a handful) probably come from the 2 owners that hire off-shore workers and then do not pay them the money they are promised!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look into the other options such as docusign or pandaDoc

Trying to solve an easy way to allow users to sign documents. We have yet to realize any benefits considering other options out there are better anyways....

UD

"Easy to use and saves money creating forms"

What do you like best?

The thing I have liked best about SignaShare is that I don't have to use zipForms. That saves a ton of time and money! I can open up my SignaShare account, create a form right in the application and then send it out to be filled and signed. I really like the fact that I can create merge tags that allows me to fill in information once and then have multiple documents populated at the click of the button. Going through forms field by field can be tedious at times and this software completely eliminates that. Nicely done guys!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was some font editing tools I could use to format my tags. I have been told that is an enhancement that should be coming soon though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Save yourself some time and get your contract back faster with this product. I'm very pleased with the direction they seem to be going.

My main business problem was how long we had to wait to get our forms back before we could send anything out for signatures. We save weeks sometimes by being able to create them ourselves.

There are not enough reviews of SignaShare for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

DocuSign Logo
DocuSign
(1,245)
DocuSign makes it easy and fast to get your documents signed. Whether you need to close a big sales contract, keep your company trade secrets safe with an NDA or buy a home, DocuSign helps you get a signature anytime, anywhere, on any device.
SignNow Logo
SignNow
SignNow makes it easy to make, manage, and enforce agreements on any device.
SignRequest Logo
SignRequest
The easy, secure and affordable alternative to the usual suspects!
OneSpan Sign Logo
OneSpan Sign
4.7
Trusted by the world’s most regulated and security-conscious brands, OneSpan Sign (formerly eSignLive) helps organizations get documents securely signed – anywhere, any time and on any device.
Adobe Sign Logo
Adobe Sign
Adobe Sign is the top e-signature solution allowing businesses to have a 100% digital workflows that’s trusted, legal and secure both in the office and on the go.
eversign Logo
eversign
4.8
The idea behind eversign is helping both small and large businesses make the digital leap while guiding them every step of the way. We truly understand that a great deal of companies hesitate when it comes to managing and processing sensitive data such as contracts and business agreements in the cloud — this is why we dedicated ourselves to building a highly secure and well monitored e-Signature platform that is ahead of its time in terms of functionality, while remaining affordable for both individuals and SMBs, and bringing flexible workflows and an increase in time efficiency for large companies at the same time.
SignEasy Logo
SignEasy
4.7
SignEasy is a SaaS-based mobile-first solution to electronically sign and fill documents from smartphones, tablets and web. People across industries such as real estate, legal, accounting, sales, insurance, human resources, logistics and healthcare from over 150 countries use SignEasy to reduce business turnaround times, close deals faster, cut costs and delight customers by eliminating the cycle of printing, scanning and faxing of paperwork.
PandaDoc Logo
PandaDoc
PandaDoc is an app that lets you build, track, and sign your docs all in one place. Automate your workflow, discover what sells with built-in analytics, and get legally binding signatures in minutes.
HelloSign Logo
HelloSign
Fast, Secure, and Legally Binding eSignatures for Business
Qwilr Logo
Qwilr
Save time and win more work by replacing your sales documents with interactive & mobile-friendly webpages that plug into your systems and are as easy to build and reuse as they are beautiful.

SignaShare User Ratings

Ease of Use
Average: 8.9*
Quality of Support
Average: 8.8*
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.9*
* E-Signature Category
Do you work for SignaShare?

SignaShare Categories on G2