ShowingDesk BE Reviews & Product Details

ShowingDesk BE Overview

What is ShowingDesk BE?

ShowingDesk provides real estate offices with an efficient system to manage real estate showings, send notification emails and 2-way text messages, gather showing feedback and generate listing activity reports.

ShowingDesk BE Details

ShowingTime
1999
Chicago, IL
@ShowingTime
Answer a few questions to help the ShowingDesk BE community
Have you used ShowingDesk BE before?

ShowingDesk BE Reviews

Showing 20 ShowingDesk BE reviews
Already have ShowingDesk BE?
REALTOR/BROKER
What do you like best?

I like that I am able to give my sellers access to the showingtime app so they can keep track of appointments and confirm or deny showings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

when first having my sellers add the app, it sometimes does not register them correctly and I have to reenter their information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It would be nice to be able to give buyers access so they would be able to see their scheduled appointments with us, that way they could see what listings we are seeing first and be able to get directions right from the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It saves me time by being able to let my sellers view the requested and scheduled showings as well as the feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Broker
Operations Manager
What do you like best?

It does the job they advertise it will do. Its easy for buyer agents to login and schedule an appointment and for the listing side to approve. The calendar view is nice too. It makes it easy to organize showings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I feel as if the interface is outdated and the site is living in 2009. It is not that high tech. Sometimes it is difficult to input when the home is and is not available for a showing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just because the interface is a little outdated, the product it provides is helpful in organizing showings. It is worth having. It is nice because it is integrated with MLS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling showings for homes on the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Residential Realtor
What do you like best?

It's a great tool if a property is vacant and/or on lockbox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While I am usually in favor of automation and simplification, I feel that "showing time" does not offer enough options when scheduling appointments. If there are special showing instructions, or information on the buyer is desired ahead of time, a personal, one-on-one communication works better. Sometimes you can't just answer yes or no to a showing request. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. I imagine it is a valuable tool for many. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None that I can directly attribute to showing desk BE. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Realtor
Real Estate
What do you like best?

I LOVE showingtime. It makes getting showings a breeze! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don’t have any dislikes about it. I love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don’t have to wait to confirm appointments until I can call back or email back. If it’s vacant I can make it a show and go if I’m busy I can click confirm real quick, it’s great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I like the showing metrics that i can share with our clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We switched to this program after using another 3rd party service. This program is not easy to use, the app is not streamlined for ease of use. I have to click through multiple pages to get to the information I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is easy to monitor showings and feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

As a realtor, it is very helpful to both set up showings for my customers as well as have showings set up for my own listings. I like that it automatically asks for feedback from every one who shows it. It is a great tool to keep track of who has shown my listings, and the reports are helpful to send to my customers. Customer service is always courteous and helpful. MLS integration is fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. To this day, ShowingDesk has been efficient for my needs. Their program is effective in my every day business needs that I use it for. Setting up/changing/cancelling appointments are extremely easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Simple and helpful for Real Estate users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting my sellers to be more realistic by showing them the feedback I have received from other realtor's on the listing as well as the reports that ShowingDesk generates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and makes it simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Actually I like all features, so I don't have any issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It makes your life easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This program makes me to make an appointment easily. I don't need to contact all listing realtors when I am a buyer agent. Also, I don't need to answer for all showing request when I am a listing agent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

the ease of scheduling appointments and getting confirmations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sometimes it's a little hard to navigate for newer users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

i'm able to spend more time on money making activities rather than setting appointments for hours Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

It's so easy to schedule a showing and stay organized when showing multiple places. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system shows a property as unavailable when it is actually available to show. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely do it! It keeps you organized and saves time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Eliminates constant phone calls about showings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Real Estate
What do you like best?

This app makes it so easy to schedule and approve showing requests...highly recommend Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Too many notifications for same property Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Makes approving showings much quicker and easier when on go Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In-House Counsel & Leasing Advisor
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Ability to use it on the App on update any showings on the go. I like that it gives you the ability to make adjustments to listings easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The constant reminders (feedback, etc.) that do not go away on the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Use to show properties without having to be on-site Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I like that it shows you available and unavailable times so you can communicate with your buyer before scheduling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was a little quicker at sending updates when a house goes under contract or is no longer available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use on both the sell and buy side. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not having to call someone to schedule appointments. It is so much easier to use the app or website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real Estate Agent
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Ease of scheduling and integration with MLS Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of currently. I like everything about this program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None that I can think of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving a time management problem. Realized the ease of scheduling and sending out reports to sellers. Great way to message agents who are showing your listings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office Administrator
Real Estate
What do you like best?

I like that I am not getting all of the calls to set up the showing appointments. The system is very easy to maneuver. I also like the that there are print outs for my clients to fill out and make sure I am not missing any info. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have to wait until the listing is live to set it up. I wish I could set it up ahead of time and then it would go live with the listing. Some of the staff seems to be very uninformed and sometimes I will get multiple calls for the same thing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is nice to be able to call in for instructions. They usually can help me through my issue right away. Setup is very easy and the app is helpful as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It saves the company time of fielding all of the showing calls. it makes it very easy to schedule. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Buyer's Agent
Real Estate
What do you like best?

The ease and user friendly-ness of the platform is great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike specifically about it but it would be nice if the platform could associate itself with my calendar and automaically list or map the showings for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This app is a good tool to quick check and verify if showings have been confirmed for the day. It would be nice if this was able to integrate with other showing platforms that other brokerages use and if this was able to automatically input the addresses in my map app or gmail calendar. Other than that I have to say that the app is definitely useful and used by me regularly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

quick referencing if showings have been confirmed, declined or if we are still waiting for responses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office Manager
Real Estate
What do you like best?

All of my showings are recorded online and we can use them for our monthly marketing reports to the banks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

people do not reply with feedback and that doesn't help with relaying information to the seller about the homes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Text requests and confirmations for buyers and sellers means requests don't have to go through the agents - they can go directly between parties. The automatic feedback requests and aggregation of showing data and feedback is really nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's kind of clunky and old fashioned, and the service is very spotty. I had an issue that I tried multiple times to get resolved for years, and no one ever fixed it, and then one day I called about something else, mentioned it as an aside, and the guy fixed it that day. Considering it's one of the pricier software products out there, I think the service should be MUCH better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take time at the beginning to design your feedback forms and get all the data you need. Then set it up as a template and use it by default for all new listings. It will make things go much faster every time you set up a new listing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing and scheduling showings, getting feedback to and from clients after viewings. This is certainly easier than doing it manually or piece by piece. This really works best if everyone in an MLS uses it, though. Some agents seem flummoxed by the notion that they have to call a different number than the agent to set up a showing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

It's very fast and easy to use. It is accessible right from a home listing. It automatically shows you times available/unavailable so there is no wasted time. It also allows you to feel feedback for the listing agent. I really like how it sends you reminders as well. There is a confirmation reminder when you schedule and a reminder to leave feedback once the showing has been completed. Other agents I have spoken to like the ease of the feedback. It is a series of 4 or 5 questions that are easy to answer and allow you to give valuable feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing to dislike about this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

n/a Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Showing Time eliminates the middle man when trying to schedule home tours. Instead of having to call someone to get an appoint time, you simply log in and your time is confirmed. It is a great time saver! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Realtor
Real Estate
What do you like best?

It is a great way to schedule and manage showings, whether you are the list agent or setting up a ton for some buyers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No real problems overall. Great system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please start, I hate it when your listings aren't on the showingline and I can't add it to my tour. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It makes my life easier when scheduling a bunch of showings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.