Shopaccino Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

The software is very user friendly, its really very easy to use and upload. Allows you complete control of your website. Minimum interference of any individual. You may have things absolutely as you desire at a very economical price.Reports tab is really very useful all types of reports are available and Abandoned Report which i like most thru it you can check the customers which have added the products to cart on website but not placed order, you can contact them and solve their issues to give order. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything is very good no dislikes but one suggestion price should be edit easily currently we have to go on detailed page of product which is impossible to edit many products.Bulk listing should also be their. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Every business person looking for developing website should create it thru Shopaccino, its easily to start with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a start-up I was not ready to invest large amount in developing my website. Using Shopaccino I can easily pay subscription on monthly basis and yes my invoicing, customer related data like Abandoned Report, Registered Customers and Orders are easily done on Shopaccino. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Shopaccino Overview

What is Shopaccino?

User-friendly e-commerce software platform with mobile app. Merchants can create their website and sell products to B2C and B2B (both) customers. API integrated with all major payment gateways and shipping companies. Having marketing tools like: automated mailer to abandoned order, reward point system to engage customers, persistent cart, automatic currency based on customer location, etc.

Shopaccino Details
German, English

Shopaccino is a smart software to create online store, SaaS enabled solution for ecommerce.

I Solution Microsystems Pvt. Ltd.
2004
Rajasthan, India
@isolutiontweet
127 Twitter followers

Shopaccino Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Shopaccino community
Have you used Shopaccino before?

Shopaccino Reviews

Showing 18 Shopaccino reviews
Already have Shopaccino?
What do you like best?

Me and my wife decided to came up with a product of our own. We finalised a name for our brand but the perennial part was getting a website designed because that is the best medium to share your product with the outside world. It was a little tricky process to find a website creator which would also help us in setting up an e-store. But Shopaccino came to our rescue. It started with detailed discussions and meeting with Abhishek (a special shout-out to him as he made me understand everything at length without any hesitations). His suggestions were really helpful because I had little idea about how things work in the online business, no wonder I was really new to it. Abhishek handled things really nicely and made sure their team would help us out in every segment. He earned trust and it took us no time in finalising that we wanted to work with the organisation Shopaccino.

In the beginning, we were not organised but they showed real patience. They gave us ideas which were really helpful and I would always be thankful to them for easing out the process for me, as I was really nervous about how things would elevate. We had to get the photoshoot done, create content and numerous other tasks had to be done. They were really patient and cooperative.

Not only Shopaccino understood our needs but had quick solutions and held detailed meetings as we were first timers and hardly had any idea about the know-how of website making.

After choosing a suitable theme, Krishnan was really helpful and remained in constant touch thus elimination any communication gap. He kept on explaining us whatever was required and how could we mould things to generate better output.

Then came the big task of managing the store. Pooja was really kind and patient in explaining us the minute details of how things would come up on the website and what the customers would want to see as the final picture.

No wonder, the result was worth appreciating.

I will be honest here, I was quite perplexed initially as to how things would take course, but the Shopaccino team made it easy for us. They carry extensively knowledge of website creation and are well-versed with the upcoming trends. In fact, in this short journey we (me and my wife) learnt a lot about e-store setup and how things fall into place. I would recommend them anytime and wouldn't hesitate in contacting them for our future endeavours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

All of their services are really helpful. But I believe the final output of the website can carry more information. Probably changing to a different theme can turn out to be beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

That setting up a store helps you with a bigger reach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We want to create our online store for selling multiple category of product where as we can sell furniture, home decor, jewellery, etc. We found many free theme on Shopaccino which provide option for display multiple categories on homepage. Also there back-end interface is user-friendly, we are doing everything by ourself, whereas if required we contact to their support team and they help us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We want all product inventory to auto sync with other platforms like: Amazon, Etsy. But their team is currently working on this integration. We hope they will provide this feature very soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will say talk to Shopaccino team they have many possibilities in their software, which I never found in one software. I found free theme, which I can myself switch whenever I required to give fresh look to my store. Also I found reward point program with them which I will use for customer engagement and at last I also found affiliate program which I will use to increase sales by influencers. For other user I will say check all features before finalise any software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are multiple benefits, they help us to connect with payment gateway provide with best transaction rate. All courier companies already integrated with Shopaccino, we can quickly execute orders and send request for pickup and generate waybill. Shopaccino have Facebook pixel and Google Ad Feed generate option for initiate our marketing campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We created and designed our ecommerce website by ourself, it's very easy to use software.

2nd best thing is it's having all payment options and shipping partners. Also we can offer Coupon Discount on only pre-paid orders, which was most important requirement of us. Shopaccino support was also very helpful when we started working on software. When we started marketing FB pixel setup was also easy to do, and we started receiving orders. We was already having offline retail store in all major cities in India but now we can sell products everywhere in India specially rural cities. With Shopaccino we have integrated 2-3 shipping agencies so that we can easily able to ship on all pin-codes. At last I would say their support is best! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They have SMS marketing option in software it self but they don't have email marketing option, for email marketing they have Mailchimp and Metrilo integration option Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a new user for online ecommerce startup, we recommend you to go with Shopaccino.

Their team is also helpful to connect with payment gateway company and get best rates

Same with Shipping company

Also when you will start Digital Marketing - FB Ads, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are into retail market. As currently every one is going online, we want to launch our ecom quickly as possible. Using Shopaccino we are able to make our website very quick and their team helped us whereas we required. Also they help us to open a payment gateway account shipping account. Once our shop was ready they have integrated FB pixels so that we can easily start marketing online and start getting response. We received our 1st order within 6 days of website lunch. And now we are receiving order daily and growing our business because of online retail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

The kind of features and the behaviour of the support team is simply amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such now.Hope they will keep introducing more innovative features in future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's a hassle-free way to run an online store with shopaccino because of their platform understands the usual problems a common non-tech guy faces. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Analyst
What do you like best?

To start with it is fairly cheap compare to other ecommerce platform which is good thing about Shopaccino. Also it does provide many features with standard prices. Reporting and Blog features stands out. Their support team also helpful for setting up system and after deploying product in live as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike as it is having all the basics features one e-commerce platform should have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is good platform to implement with all basic features and good support from SP. There is not much to dislike but again it is not opensource so you have to rely on SP. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was reviewing it for our e-commerce website prior to implementation. We didn't actually implemented solution but was doing only POC with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

its process is simplest its out of the box idea Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well I really don't have anything to say about dislike but I suggest Shopaccino team to have Flipkart integration as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use software solution for ecommerce website. Having all required functionality Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

furniclicks.com is giving platform to artisan to sell

I was not working

I was not having solution

I was having idea

I was having calculation

Ecom is all about revolution

Thanks to shopaccino team

We are not going to make tradition ecom

Try to bring new revolution an idea and solution to vendor and customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fine Wine Specialist
What do you like best?

I'm working on the design. And I like to do it very much. Very good and open tools. I have more choice of tool to use.I have a lot of visitors to my site. And it is great to know that web looks amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like everything that is coming with this software.To use that program is very easy. I have the ability to work with more concentration on how to make it my project be better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I guess it the best one for people who are working with an online shop. Great ability to manage all your products. Also, you can create so nicely to make more customers come to your page. And make them happy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A great way to have a more effective store. We are working on a simple way of using for our clients. To manage all our product we can easily. No more worries how to make it right. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

Shopaccino is a Saas e-commerce software, and I liked the following features:

a) 100s of pre-integrated modules, for which I had to pay monthly fees on other Saas software

b) Extremely fast load speeds, clean, responsive design

c) Refined Checkout

d) Efficient Backend Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While Android app is available, iOS app is still under development as of right now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend time selecting theme (all themes are free). Also, you can consider creating a test store first to test out the various features and options, and then create the final store, once you and your admin team are comfortable with the options & interface (it's fairly simple and feature rich). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

a) Saved a ton of hosting fee on a self-managed store - Now getting a high converting, fast loading store for a low fee

b) A lot of payment & shipping modules are pre-integrated. Workflow is simple (e.g. auto Courier AWB generation).

c) Integration with 3rd party apps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

They're an amazing team with great expertise of their field. Right place for a novice business concern and individual. BD team was highly helpful throughout our project.

This is an amazing platform catering all needs at the industry lowest charges Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't find anything which I dislike about shoppaccino Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's got online store solutions at industry best rates catering all web solutions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use, tons and tones of features, still some features can be added which lacks the feature community. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about, almost all my requirements are fulfilled. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A big thumbs up for the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Direction to a new era and a vision of customer pathways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
Apparel & Fashion
What do you like best?

The best part of this platform is "Reports". We can get a detailed report related to our Customers, Orders as well as Products. We can view detailed reports and analyse our performance and behaviour of our customers which helps us in making future business plans. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Members loyalty points system is not integrated. We are not able to give loyalty points for our products purchased by the customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can develop your e-commerce store in very less budget. Go for their free trial and in one month you get sufficient time to easily create your store. For any queries their is a complete guide in their Docs/Help/FAQ's section and their is a support team to answer your queries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were facing a problem for selling our products in wholesale apart from retail. After creating my e-commerce website "Milky Leaf" on Shopaccino, now we are able to sell our products in retail as well as wholesale market from one single store. We can just mention Wholesale Minimum Order Quantity and Whole Minimum Order Amount for selling in wholesale market. We do not have to create seperate store for selling our products in wholesale. We are also able to manage taxes on our product very easily without any complications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
Retail
What do you like best?

Shopaccino handholds you and guides you step-by-step for creating our dream website. Very helpful especially for people from non-techie background. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

none................................................. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Personal One-to-One Support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helped in creating an e-commerce website with amazing shopping experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

We are into mainly wholesale and it help us to increase the sale. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We do not want high zoom on product page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

app store development on i phone Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

International e-commerce, B2B and B2C sale, customer support , user friendly software platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Owner
What do you like best?

It is very easy to manage product upload, orders, shipping, payment, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If any customer wants to upload his/her own picture for printing them on cushions/mobile covers there is no such facility available. They have to send it separately on mobile number displayed on the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Shopaccino is an extremely user-friendly platform for creating e-commerce website. I would like to recommend this product to all startups and established business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a start-up I was not ready to invest large amount in developing my website. Using Shopaccino I can easily pay subscription on monthly basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Easy of Use, Ready to go API with Partners, Each inventory management, Scalable solution. Fantastic Support from the Company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At store front there no option for product filters to customer. link to multi channel platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great Platform for start and grow your business. Very economical. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Very fast and Easy way to reach out to your customer, I could build my site in less 2 days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Ordinator
Arts and Crafts
What do you like best?

Admin part is is very easy with added features to easily integrate with our business.Store front setting is easy to manage. Social media and marketing tools are very handy for promotion and other SEO activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The blog editor needs to be more user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is now very easy for us to manage our store from various devices.

Easy for the back office to do SEO and SMO activities.

Many features are on auto mode and are easy to carry.

We have increased our e sale significantly and are getting better conversions . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Apparel & Fashion
What do you like best?

The user friendliness of the software. Very easy to use and upload. Allows you complete control of your website. Minimum interference of any individual. You may have things absolutely as you desire at a very economical price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing per se. I just wish we had the option of changing the color of similar products which are absolutely same but are available in multiple colors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try to experiment and use all the features and functionalities offered. They help a lot in brand building. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My website has been very successful and very liked. It is easy to generate bills, Packaging slips and track orders. It offers solution to hassle free website management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

The ease in using this platform and the options of integrating custom modules as per the requirement of your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The features which are added every week should be informed properly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our entire website is based on this extremely easy to use and extensive platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.