SharpSpring Reviews & Product Details

Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

SharpSpring is easy to use and has help documentation for anything we have had questions about. There is also a feature request function that the platform uses to improve upon. The company also provides regular webinars and support to help improve the user experience and help grow agency business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes using the email builder is difficult with spacing and inbox rendering issues, which is frustrating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We considered several other platforms for marketing automation. For our agency's needs and the great functionality of the platform, it was a great decision for us. It's a great price and has outstanding features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are staying in contact with our regular account base, as well as potential clients. I love the timeline on the contact detail, showing any forms, emails sent, etc. in a clean format. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SharpSpring Overview

What is SharpSpring?

SharpSpring is a comprehensive revenue growth platform with robust sales and marketing automation features, functionality and performance. SharpSpring is one of the most flexible platforms on the market, offering powerful, behavior-based email marketing, native or 3rd party CRM integration, dynamic forms, landing page and blog builders, social media management, universal CMS compatibility, and integration with hundreds of applications. SharpSpring is usually less than 1/3 the cost of the competition, is the easiest company to work with and the easiest platform to use. Marketing agencies should inquire about SharpSpring's special partner program.

SharpSpring Details
German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish

SharpSpring is Simple Marketing Automation for Agencies & SMBs

SharpSpring offers annual and monthly payment plans and is 1/3 the cost or less of competing marketing automation solutions. It allows marketers to prove measurable results for their businesses with comprehensive lead-to-revenue reporting. SharpSpring’s agency model is a partnership that helps marketing agencies become an integrated and indispensable resource to their clients. SharpSpring is already trusted by more than 2,000 agencies and 10,000 businesses and continues to grow. It’s an open platform that works with existing systems and connects to hundreds of 3rd-party software providers.

SharpSpring
$22
@sharpspring

SharpSpring Videos

SharpSpring Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the SharpSpring community
Have you used SharpSpring before?

SharpSpring Reviews

Showing 642 SharpSpring reviews
Already have SharpSpring?
Response from Lisa Rios of SharpSpring

Hi London,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re happy you found value in using SharpSpring. We appreciate you sharing your feedback about areas we can improve and we’re looking forward to getting additional feedback from you in our upcoming meeting. Looking forward to continuing the conversation and working with you to improve your experience with SharpSpring.

Co Manager
What do you like best?

The ability to create a clear sales funnel and track your client through the sales process is really easy and highlights areas where more work and focus might be needed in your sales process.

There is a ton of features to engage users and build your audience, you just need to spend time and be open to exploring ideas.

Implementing dynamic content which changes depending on the customer persona is cool.

The support team always reply same day, there is online chat (US times) too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some definite bugs such as data fields 'locking' when creating a landing page and the later it becomes editable again. Strangely the design side of emails and landing pages is not cohesive. So you have a limited range of fonts in forms but lots of customisation for colours for headings, then the reverse for landing pages. Thinks like buttons for GDPR can't currently be customised which looks odd.

Also, the onboarding process for Squarespace websites is different and this is not mentioned anywhere.

Just needs to have someone invest some time to deal with all these issues and implement a decent upgrade.

Generally, all very minor things but stacked up can provide a bit more challenging onboarding process than what it needs to be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm enjoying using it as being able to do everything in one platform makes life much easier and it's much more affordable than Hubspot. There are enough tools to keep the most experienced marketer busy to help attract leads through chat, emails, forms, landing pages etc... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in SharpSpring
G2
Director
What do you like best?

We keep on being intrigued with all the Sharpspring has to bring to the table. They are really here to help organizations like us.

I love utilizing this product consistently and utilizing it to deal with my leads. As a sales rep, it is trying to discover a CRM that really works for you, not where you need to work for it. I like the convenience with the kanban sheets just as the advertising computerization for dribble crusades. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

By now never saw something that came in mind right now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SharpSpring has the entirety of the usefulness of Hubspot for a portion of the expense. I utilized Hubspot at a past position however I have discovered that I can would all that I like to do in SharpSpring without paying a fortune. SharpSpring likewise offers altogether more usefulness than MailChimp or Active Campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They really help to centralize all our clients, CRM, Email marketing, Lead scoring, Landing page builder, marketing automarion, slaes analytics in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

s
What do you like best?

Business development requires crisp processes and automation. It requires a close collaboration between marketers and sales reps. SharpSpring offers a platform where you can seamlessly integrate the workflows and processes of both collaborating teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In order to make SharpsSpring user friendly, you'll find many save buttons on one page. Do they save the adaptations of the whole page or only the section next to the button? Why are save buttons colored differently, positioned on different locations in the layout? I don't know! I ca, live with it but it could be reviewed from a UX/UI best practice perspective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With SharpSpring we can now clearly define marketing and sales qualified leads. We use automated processes and track records to lead a prospect to a client. Marketers can define their actions and activities in their section, sales reps. will pick up the leads in the sales funnel create opportunities and convert them into clients with relevant and easy to use dashboards. Once a prospect has turned into a client with an order, we export the relevant information to another CRM package, allowing project managers to deal with the new client. Transfer of data is accurate and easy, when making use of API's. The gain? No more double input and data mistakes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sócio, Diretor de Criação
What do you like best?

Sharpspring has been a very useful tool in helping the team manage and optimize our CRM and new business endeavors. Our sales team is the one that uses it the most, while managers and partners often help in feeding leads information and in meetings to review department goals. We find the service very helpful in visualizing pipeline sales information, and in marketing automation services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have a few issues with the email and page building experience on it and would recommend improvements in this area. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sharpspring is well suited for marketing teams looking to amplify their CRM reach and quality performance. It's not so appropriate for teams that still need to build a marketing practice and process because it had robust features that wouldn't yet be used and so the cost/benefit would not be a good company investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CRM management, Sales Performance, and analysis, marketing automation services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Sharpspring is not just a tool, a CRM or automation of Leads and Inbound Marketing is all that and more ... it is made up of people ... people who care about you, people who care about you your business, even if your agency is ridiculously small, like mine ... they are people who take pains, dedicate themselves and get mad at me, because I didn't do my “homework” ... and with that, I keep skating in my evolution ... they want me to grow ... they want me to earn more ... even I think sometimes they want my success more than me ;-) ... (just kidding) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Yeah ... but it's not like buttering bread ... you have to study each process for implementation ...

go there in Search Console ... get a code

return

Go to Facebook, get a code

return

now I understand, because it's not moving forward, moving forward, moving forward Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to try to express the joy and happiness of having succeeded, to hire SharpSpring's services, even though I knew it would be impossible to try to put such words in writing ... but I wanted to make a very special record about a very special employee of your Team here in Brazil, Mr. Eduardo Correia.

"Edu", as we call ourselves, has been around for 4 years, inviting us to events, sending their messages, providing access to webinars, which gradually nurtured our desire to belong to the Sharpspring family, so I would very much like to record this recognition to cordial, friendly and, above all, honest, for not approaching any client, about whom I mentioned the name, making the credibility of your name and SharpSpring, appear to me in the highest degree.

At the present moment, I am no longer a "Grasshopper", (it is a type of game, the goal is to reach "Dragon") thanks to the patience of another very valuable collaborator, who recently sponsored me, in the implantation, Mr. Guilherme Bock

So that's it, I am very happy and excited ... I consider a dream come true, hiring SharpSpring and I am confident that I will improve a lot (now I need to create shame and unlock my rusty English, (Google, please don't translate my Portuguese into any bullshit ...) not only in the personal, but in the professional also soon putting, with pride, the seal of partner Sharpspring on our website!

If I could give a single piece of advice to someone reading this ... don't wait 4 years to hire ... as I did ... only now do I realize that I wasted time ...

health and success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Today I understand the concept of personas, origin of lead acquisition, lead score, lead nutrition, automation rules ... if the lead makes x, I can answer x1 ... if the lead makes y, I can answer y1 ... it's like I'm personally responding to every action

They force you to study ... which is good, because after the effort, comes the understanding of the process and TAHDAH ... ideas and inspirations arise, which now just make the rule and automate ... the sky is the limit ... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Associate
What do you like best?

Best way to manage active conversations. Also, the way how you can create and manage active opportunities is quite useful when you are managing a large number of leads. Also, the team is able to easily track the revenue which we are generating on a particular opportunity whether it's through investments, membership or our fundraise fees. Also, we can easily send hundreds of emails through the platform and know the response rate in a better way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Editing emails bit can be improved for easy editing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to engage with hundreds of leads and manage them easily, then Sharpspring is the best platform for you since the kind of thoughtfulness and features which has gone into building the platform is quite commendable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using Sharpspring, we are managing the active conversations with respect to all deals that we are working on being a network of Angels and VCs. It allows all the members of the team to understand the stage that a conversation is at and who is managing the lead to avoid overlap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

All the different functions and opportunities.

All the support that Sharp Spring makes available, whether it is in a Virtual Classroom, a Chat, with articles or through email. They are available at all times and will take the time to walk you through a problem or offer suggestions on how to better approach an idea. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm new to the platform so this may just be new user issues, but some of the editing takes more time than I would like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend that if you are going to use the Sharp Spring Platform, take the Virtual Classes. They are a huge help in understanding how all the platform pieces fit together and how you can make them work for your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Through the Campaign building capabilities we have been able to reach and track the interests of all of our leads. This enables us to communicate with them on the topics and products that interest them the most, instead of simply cold calling we now have subject matter to discuss. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner
What do you like best?

I like to month to month contract and month to month payment - No need to pay a full year upfront

Customer support and team are fantastic often replying SRs lightning fast

CRM functionality fits most commercial team needs

CRM pipeline reports help generate insights and value to the sales team. The Opportunity health report is one of the best I have seen

Presence in multiple countries in America and Europe

SIMPLE to use and learn - users can easily grow into the application. Users do not need to be overwhelmed as they gradually learn how to use the application

New features are built into the application often sometimes even weekly

WorkFlows and automation features are simple to use

Unlimited users and unlimited CRM users - For large teams this ensures a positive ROI!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reports can be quirky.

I would like to see more custom reporting features. Creative customers always want reports different to those we can generate!

I would like to see some additional automation actions

Automations are not always automatic - under certain conditions, work flows wont fire!

Segmentation lists do not always populate - automatic lists do not always fire

Custom reports are poor - you cannot filter by custom fields

There is nothing "custom" about custom reports - only the reporting widgets SharpSpring builds are available

If you require compex functionlaity, Stay away!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a no-brainer! Since there are no long term contracts to sign (until jan 2021!).

Onboarding process is very important to ensure transfer of knowledge. Make sure you have the right people taking the courses.

If your needs involve complex automations, think twice!

Reporting kinda stinks!

ALWAYS rebuild lists before using - do not assume they have auto-populated! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Return on Investment was simple and (very!) quick to prove

Lead generation and lead warming ensures our sales team targets the right prospects at the right time, shortening conversion times Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Lisa Rios of SharpSpring

Hi Paul!

Thank you for this feedback. SharpSpring is always working hard to enhance our marketing automation platform. We’d appreciate the opportunity to chat more with you about what’s working and what’s not. If you’re up for it, please contact us at feedback@sharpspring.com to continue the conversation.

Sincerely,

The SharpSpring Team

Founder and Editor
What do you like best?

I am a 15-year marketing and advertising veteran. I have evaluated and purchased HubSpot, ActiveCampaign, Pardot, and more through the years. SharpSpring is by far the best combination of software and value. It has everything HubSpot has but for significantly less cost. The UI is expertly crafted into sales, marketing, and reporting sections. It's incredibly easy and intuitive to find what you need. Plus, if you have a question, you can Google what you are looking for and almost always find the answer in their help documentation very quickly.

The visual drag and drop email designer and landing page builder are excellent. The ability to easily create multi-page sales funnels is a unique and invaluable feature.

Anyone evaluating marketing automation and CRM platform should go to SharpSpring first, before looking at any other options. You won't be disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A minor downside for agencies is having to use their customer billing platform. It took a little getting used to the concept but I believe it can be a great value for most people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have solved the problem of having several disjointed and disconnected software marketing tools and bringing them into one platform. Most high-end automation platforms have a few good features and several mediocre ones. I can honestly say every feature of SharpSpring is top tier and well thought out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Marketing Officer
What do you like best?

Easy to use interface is combined with robust functionality for sales and marketing. Creating and segmenting lists, customizing everything from lead scores to reports is pretty easy. Life of a Lead is the killer app here. You can see detailed activity history of each lead, beautifully laid out. Automation is easy to set up and very flexible. The Perfect Audience retargeting system is a great new addition. Team is responsive and knowledgeable. You can have confidence in this system. All at a nice price, too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A few of the tools are harder to use - for example, the email creation tool requires html editing and the landing page creator lacks some capability. Perfect Audience, though very effective, is not intuitive to use. Forms could be easier to customize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have a clear understanding of your own goals first. Then designate a super user to be your admin and get them certified in the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have deep segmentation with our international businesses. We could not accomplish that and keep it organized without a system like this. We also use it for tracking leads and all of our automation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

Bietet eine Automatisierung des Unternehmens in Bezug auf Marketing, was für uns bereits sehr notwendig ist, und ich freue mich, dass wir durch diesen Service unsere Sichtbarkeit verbessern konnten, um viel mehr Benutzer und mit größerer Reichweite zu erreichen und so neue Kunden, Verkäufe und alles zu haben kann gemacht werden. Beachten Sie die starke Zunahme der Besuche auf der Website sowie in unseren sozialen Netzwerken. Das System funktioniert und ist perfekt. Wir haben große Fortschritte bei der Verbindung mit anderen Marketing- und CRM-Systemen erzielt, sodass die von ihnen angebotenen Tools attraktiv sind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In Bezug auf alle Arten von Problemen, die Sie mit dem Service haben, hat es sehr gut funktioniert. Wir hatten keine Probleme mit Tools, da wir die Software nur wenig verwenden, aber wir implementieren sie weiter und in dieser Implementierungsphase war sie seit uns eine große Hilfe Ich habe die Leistung verstärkt und viele weitere Kunden erreicht. Ich bin glücklich, weil es sehr gut funktioniert hat und in Bezug auf seine Funktion wunderbar ist. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ich habe kein Problem mit der Funktion und den positiven Ergebnissen, die wir aus diesem Grund erzielt haben. Es scheint mir, dass das System sehr gut funktioniert und die Ergebnisse bemerkenswert sind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wir suchen hauptsächlich nach Software, mit der wir unsere Marketingkraft erweitern können, um viel mehr Kunden zu erreichen. Dieses System war offensichtlich die bestmögliche Lösung, die wir erwerben können, und wir hatten eine sehr auffällige Lösung ohne Unannehmlichkeiten oder Probleme in Bezug auf Marketing oder Unannehmlichkeiten Vom Benutzer haben wir einen sehr positiven Kommentar erhalten, da diese Änderung es uns ermöglichte, unsere Sichtbarkeit beim Kunden zu verbessern und schnell und einfach mit Marketing-Systemen, Basis-CRM, entweder über Netzwerke oder per E-Mail zu verbinden. Sehr effizient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

One of the things I like about Sharpspring is the ability to optimize sale performance by scheduling sales tasks with automation. We have a client who has an extensive survey and review process for their clients. Sharpspring will save them a tremendous amount of time with the automation and with the integration to the survey platform.

The ability to create custom fields and manage the data is important.

One of the other important features is the integration into Microsoft Outlook so emails that have been sent to a contact are visible with the contact record. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Landing page builder is clunky. Most of the time, we are using the CMS for building landing pages, so we don't use it much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Sharpspring to others. Their support has been really good. They also are continually upgrading their software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing our clients' automation processes are the problems that we are solving. The tracking is a tremendous asset to a sales team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Administrator
What do you like best?

Simple interface, full funnel, wide array of capabilities - to name a few of the reasons why SharpSpring is the most important software in our MarTech stack. It's easy to onboard team members and allows admins to adjust permissions that comply with our CRM's settings. Merge variables make for seamless personalized messaging that blurs the lines of mass email sends and leads to higher direct response. Robust and intricate reporting. All-in-all a really useful marketing automation software. As my company's proof of concept, it has helped establish our online presence - something we didn't have much of before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Email builder could be more dynamic - there are some static features; spacing, limited text blocks, and alignment, and a few of the issues I've ran into with senior management where SharpSpring limits how you can build emails. I think they lack in this field when stacked against other marketing automation platforms but they have made some additions/corrections to the email builder in the past few months which brings more faith in the people behind the product - knowing they will deliver on the issues that continue to be brought up - SharpSpring gives each of their partners (whether directs, like us, or agencies) a voice, and I find that really valuable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This applies to direct clients: Take a look at tech stack and decide which features are most important. If you can audit all of the ways you currently market and what you are missing, chances are SharpSpring has multiple solutions to your problems or are willing to help you find alternative solutions. The team at SharpSpring is great, they realize the (sort of) heavy lift at the beginning and are available around the clock & SharpSpring support is always available and quick to respond. Not to mention SharpSpring is much more cost efficient than their competitors and it's worth at least getting on a demo and comparing your options. What they lack in some features, they make up in others. I'm content with how I've built our instance over the last 6 months and I've barely scratched the surface with the number of capabilities at my disposal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data management/organization, personalized messaging, simple automation workflow creation, and ultimately getting our systems and processes aligned to handle a large influx of new leads on a rolling basis. Naming conventions allow me to keep everything organized and it's simple to create a campaign from the ground up. When importing leads from Salesforce, custom ID's allow us to properly tag new leads. Lists and the ability to manually add or dynamically add leads to lists using action groups, is huge for management of multiple campaigns. I get to be hands on with campaigns from lead gen to sales conversion and know exactly where each lead is in marketing funnel/how they are interacting with our campaigns, then be able to report on those individual leads. SharpSpring truly is full funnel, transparent, marketing automation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

SharpSpring offers you all the tools you need in one dashboard!

This enables our company to gather important data around both marketing and sales efforts, draw insights from the reports in order to optimize efforts going forward.

Value for money is indeed what you get AND the power to leverage that into increased sales through using the software... that's where the real power lies!

A solution to both small and medium businesses, in the digital age we live! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love to advertise within the CRM Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead tracking from first visit is super powerful. The timeline review, to understand each and every touchpoint even after a purchase was made allows us to understand the customer journey in full. From here we can recognize areas for improvement.

Automated reporting to save up time for the sales team. Cross-selling through measurement of media. And so many more! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

SharpSpring is easy to setup, configure and use. It has so much power built into the product that onboarding new users is a snap. For those more techie... you can dive pretty deep into more complicated configurations to mold the platform to fit any business model. If you ever get stuck there are many support features and training sessions available. All support tickets are handled quickly and the team is very helpful and informative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any dislikes yet. Once you have the system setup and automations/integrations handled... it runs without issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check out the demo and ask very direct questions as to how SharpSpring can help your business. The SharpSpring team is not shy about how great this product is and welcomes the most challenging questions. They will shoot it to you straight and even show you how well the product performs in their demo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having all your sales and marketing data and metrics in one platform helps to make informed business decisions. The ease of integrating other platforms such as accounting, proprietary software and web analytics is a huge plus! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Financial Security Advisor
What do you like best?

I like The Sales pipeline. I love tracking all the business I have coming in and putting a value on the business based on the probability of closing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not many things I dislike about the platform. I'm a financial advisor and a few other platforms I used were better in specific area relating directly to finance. But Sharpspring is better overall Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product. Offers same capability as other CRM's at a better price Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the problem of everyone in the company being on the same page. We are able to track all our business coming in much better and assigning the tasks to specific people to make sure they get done Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I'm a small business owner. What joy to work with a company that tells the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth during the sales process--and then delivers unparalleled, expert hands-on support after the sale. I love, love, love SharpSpring and every SharpSpring employee I've met. To a person, my SharpSpring contacts have been down-to-earth, knowledgeable, and highly effective. I've felt I made a great go-forward decision from the start. SharpSpring's implementation team walked us through every step of implementation after, amazingly, ensuring they fully understood our business model and our current and desired routes to revenue. In weekly and sometimes twice weekly meetings, we were shown step-by-step how to use the application. After each meeting, we were coached through a straightforward and extremely helpful assignment that moved us forward. What relief to see our greatest hopes come to fruition! I recommend this company and their app