ServiceWorks Reviews & Product Details

ServiceWorks Overview

What is ServiceWorks?

ServiceWorks is a end to end cloud based one stop solution for Field Service Management. No matter what service you provide we have a solution for you. We offer end to end business solutions for managing service operations. 1. Quick Simple Setup 2. Lowest Processing Fee 3. Smart Reporting 4. No Hardware Required 5. Offline Mobile App Look at the complete feature list here. https://service.works/Features.html

ServiceWorks Details

Simplified and complete solution for your scheduling, dispatch, inventory, point of sale, accounting and real time tracking.

ServiceWorks is just not the best platform for field service management, it excels in providing outstanding customer support. We can change our software to meet your need. Our goal is to make you do your business and we doing the rest of the operations. ServiceWorks also provide back-office support people for managing your scheduling and inventory.

ServiceWorks

ServiceWorks Reviews

Showing 20 ServiceWorks reviews
Already have ServiceWorks?
AC
What do you like best?

I like the fact that the system will send a text message and robo call to the customer letting them know the tech is on the way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The system has bugs. They are working on them I am told. Most issues we reported they claim are being worked on. We have reported issues and it takes months if not years to get fixed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There should be a log of all issues reported and when the issue was fixed. Customer service never knows when one complaint is logged. Customer service has been outsourced to India with persons who have no comprehension of the English language. The tech support is always claiming they are working on the bugs but they never actually get worked on. I would recommend finding another program to use in your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are trying to have updated in the field instructions, a tech can go out on a call without having to come back to the office. However neither the electronic system nor the paper system can be trusted, it is always making mistakes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Suparba Panda of ServiceWorks

1. We don't know who you are but Based on your response it sounds like you have been using the system for years, as you have waited the bugs to be fixed for years. So thank you for being our loyal customer.

2. We do have a log of issues and our customers can raise issues directly onto the portal. If G2 let me know who you were I could have send you personal link.

3. You are suggesting companies to use other program, but you used the program for an year. Why? If it was not good why did you stick with it so long? We don't even have a contract in place that binds you to this software. You are free to leave when the product doesn't meet your need.

4. All our customer service reps are in St Louis, MO, USA. And none in India or anywhere. So I am not sure if you are even a real customer of ServiceWorks or are paid by G2 to post fake reviews.

Owner
What do you like best?

We love that the dispatches get sent directly to our techs in the field, they can make purchase orders in the field, customers are emailed instantly their invoice or estimate and that we can see when jobs are complete. Billing would not be the same without the techs being able to upload documents and pictures that we can see instantly and notify property management of an issue. Customer sevice is AWESOME and they are very responsive and professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is still some bugs and kinks that need to be worked out, but the software has come a long way since we started and customer service has always been top notch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great all in one solution and keeps getting better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving the issue with missing paperwork prior. Paperwork is missing, its not a big issue any longer if techs fill out the online right and save. We dont lose info and part ordering. That is our biggest and number 1 concern. Accurate and fully functioning and organized service tickets and dispatching. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This is the first software I've reviewed, and I have tried about 20 out over the past year as I've searched for a more affordable and more powerful option.

The customer service you'll receive with service works is unbelievable (shout out to Pooja!). It is a MASSIVE pain to transfer your company's ENTIRE operation over to new software and they held my hand throughout it all. I felt very uneasy about moving everything, the schedule, client info and all their custom notes, and the payment system plus more. They made it happen and were so very approachable, always available, and extremely understanding. I used House Call Pro for a year and enjoyed it but our company outgrew it - I needed more, such as tracking km's, the ability to have staff use the app on their computer, chat services from your desktop, customizable new client forms, and the ability to use it on and offline and later sync was a MUST HAVE. I also wanted to be able to customize what the email and text reminders said, and service works is such a powerful software you can do this in one million ways. Service works made sure they understood everything I wanted their software to do and would make it happen. Also, service works cost less than anything else we found such as Zenmaids, HouseCall Pro, Jobber, or anything else that we tried (about 20 different software trials over one year). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The driving van icon and colour when you log in - needs an update :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Switching to new software is painful, no matter what the software is. Get through it and it will be worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking km's, the ability to have staff use the app on their computer, chat services from your desktop, customizable new client forms, and the ability to use it on and offline and later sync was a MUST HAVE.

Customizable text or email notifications for any step of your booking service.

Accounting - I haven't' learned how to use this yet but just from checking it out I'm excited to have everything in one place. I haven't' started using the AI optimizing feature yet but I know it will rock our socks once we do. We pay a lot to have the staff drive and this will make our days more efficient and cost-effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Owner
Environmental Services
What do you like best?

How friendly and helpful the staff is to work with you! All the services and resources available are way more compared to almost to all other maid and commercial cleaning company softwares available online. The price is reasonable compares to 90% of other directly specific for maid business softwares. The staff is always willing to help and eager and very dependable and reliable and honest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The process of doing some tasks and setting things up is confusing and lengthy. I have a hard time figuring out how to add new appointments into the calendar, how to send information to the clients. I am unsure how to set up the templates for texting and emailing clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to be able to keep your business more organized and want all the benefits and helpful resources and staff for your business I would consider getting ServiceWorks! There are tons of things you can do with this software and if you want to grow your business, have more time during the week, gain knowledge, become more of a business owner, get ServiceWorks. its affordable, helpful, and great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am noticing less time being spent on tasks taking up precious time I can use toward growing my business! I realized that Service Works can really completely change my business growth positively once I learn all of the features and services provided for me to use for my company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Service Director
What do you like best?

I love the online adaptability. We switched to minimize the amount of paper were using, unfortunately the system is not stable enough for us to do that yet but the Service Works staff seems to really care about making a good product. I love being able to check routes from anywhere I am at. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The POS and the invoicing for sales still has a LONG way to go to be very usable. A lot of the features still need a lot of work to act properly. Just to name a few; Maping of route, estimates, invoicing, inventory management, Reports ( most of the reports are buggy), My old switflink database is not able to be transferred over. As a service director who runs calls I would like to be able to check history of other technicians while in the Tech interface. Better framing in a 10" iPad. The adaptability to change the Notification Robo Call and text to the Office Phone number. better interface with the warranty companies to allow for me to submit using service works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software has some bugs, but it is mostly intuitive to use. With the development team in place I believe that it will be VERY good product soon. They seem to be responsive to problems and are wonderful to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Service works does great while you have a cell phone signal or good WIFI. Without those it is almost useless. Fortunately we are in Urban Colorado and have those most of the time. Being able to check routes and reorganize without being in the office has been a powerful tool. Notifications to customers has been great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Owner
What do you like best?

We have been using service works over a year now. It has come a long way, still have a long way to go. App is not worth using, we have to use the website which relies on internet. The big down fall is no internet, no work! Updates are done often, thats helps get rid of some kinks. Live parts orders are limited to only one vender, so we have to order parts independently from Service Works, kinda defeats things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

patience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A few . tracking of work orders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AT
What do you like best?

Service works has streamlined work order dispatch to our technicians and has eliminated the masses of paper documents that tended to get damaged or lost.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No live link to Quickbooks to update quickbooks data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Service works has worked with our company to implement many changes to customize to meet our requests. Support has always been accessible and quick to respond to any inquiries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Streamlined dispatching work orders to techs and saved lots of paper and printing of documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the customer service that is offered. When ever we need help with any glitches the customer service that is provided always makes the problems less stressful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few glitches every so often but like i said before the customer service is always on top of things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You cant go wrong with their customer service. It's truly amazing. They're helpful and are there to work with us till the problems resolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are now able to send text messages to our clients. The techs are also able to see their schedules accurately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

The overall layout and user interface is easy to use and really efficient! Everything is laid out where it needs to be and it's easy to find what you need quickly (Maps, scheduling, inventory, etc). Having all the customer information and related jobs in one page is very convenient and allows for a more productive workflow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes website is slow and takes awhile to load. Otherwise, it is fine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having all related information in one place allows our employees to be more efficient and have less mix ups or miscommunications between other employees and clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use. I really like how easy it is to navigate and get to all of the information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately we have multiple states and area codes with different tax rates and when we tried to use this system it totally messed up all of our taxes and it took us going through everything by hand to correct this problem. Once this is cleared up we would love to go back to using this system, but until then we will continue to use the old system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can not answer this since I am not currently using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Service Manager
Retail
What do you like best?

Better then Swiftlink on some things like being able to schedule calls Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Worse then Swiftlink on others cause its harder to finalize calls Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Needs some more work on it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easier to organize calls, but harder to close calls Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

cloud based, Techs can start there day from there home Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Trying to figure out how to use it to its full potential Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

getting to know how to arrive on a call and completing calls Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Having everything we need in one spot. We can schedule our customers, manage our inventory, and it has good reports to review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Too often, features do not function like they are supposed to. Integration of old history from SwiftLink is a must! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure your customer history would convert to ServiceWorks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Better inventory management and history Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

the schedule, and service bench and power activation.

service techs having tablets, but a lot of no service area in our area Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

inventory of parts , the location we set up do not come up automatically when receiving part making it easy to put it in another location , with caps and lower case too Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

give it a try Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

scheduling dispatches , texting to customer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

all your files a stored in the cloud , I recently lost the hard drive on my computer and hadn't backed up swift link for awhile , I lost a lot of files , Had I been using service.works all my customer data will still be their !!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To me I am so used to swift link I am having some trouble entering appliance abbreviations . I have also been having trouble learning how to close out a service ticket Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have not used it enough to know Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

I like that it is browser based to use on the road. The layout is simple to understand. The features are rich Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the clickable buttons, such as "+ new .." are too small and in an awkward place for beginners to recognize Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You have nothing to lose, try it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Escaping old fashioned service technology. Speeding up just about every process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

it is a system that offers everything we needed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

we could not ever get in touch with the guy who was supposed to be explaining and helping us set up the system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

none, we could not get help to set up properly for what we needed so we had to seize using it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to track everything in one place accounting invoicing technicians jobs mapping Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not a field to input property managers work order numbers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

use the chat it helps Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving logistical problems with serviceworks is easy with their real-time feature Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Pricing. I've checked a lot of others and this is by far the best price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Many options that aren't user friendly and there are glitches that they need to hash out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Invoicing, scheduling, reminders, convenience of use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Scheduling calendar is very user friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Point of sale for over the counter parts sales is not as good as some other solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This has helped us move away from paper copies in the office Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for ServiceWorks?

ServiceWorks Categories on G2