ServiceTitan Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

ServiceTitan is a very valuable tool that enables you and company to go to new heights, unlocking your full capabilities and (If you go for the paid addons) allows you to even consolidate other cloud solutions into one, enabling you to fully leverage your company's data, all in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is not necessarily intuitive. You often have to search all around for what you want to do, making you believe it can't be done. Then, you magically find at some point how to do it either by activating a hidden function, or it being hidden somewhere else in the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ServiceTitan is a promising platform going through growing pains. Because of certain factors (COVID, mostly, in my opinion), those growing pains are persisting longer than they should. An example of those growing pains is the lack of support, or support very often needing to redirect your problems to a tier 2+ support agent, asking you if you mind being e-mailed later. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Warehouse management, accounting synchronization with Quickbooks, dispatching, estimate presentation, Marketing (Pro Module paid addon) and ... more than I can enumerate here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ServiceTitan Overview

What is ServiceTitan?

Ready to grow your services business? Meet ServiceTitan. ServiceTitan is the #1 software platform for managing a services business. It is used by the world’s leading service companies, and it incorporates industry best practices to help you streamline operations, improve sales, provide a better customer experience, lower costs, and manage your business more easily. ServiceTitan is powerful yet easy to use, combining scheduling, dispatch, invoicing, sales, marketing, reporting, and more in a mobile, cloud-based platform. The platform offers job booking, dispatching, easy communication with your technicians, advanced reporting, call recording, call tracking with revenue, ability for your technicians to do paperless invoicing, give a visual sales presentation, process credit cards on the field and much more. This field-service management solution has allowed a growing number of extraordinary service companies—like George Brazil, Hunter Heat & Air, Gold Medal Service, and Ken Goodrich—to achieve incredible business results.

ServiceTitan Details

ServiceTitan's Do Everything Software for residential home services companies has been specifically designed to be easy to learn and use, yet is still powerful and feature-packed enough to meet the demanding needs of today's most progressive companies.

ServiceTitan is the most modern, advanced SaaS service management software in the industry today. It is the solution for progressive companies looking to adopt paperless and mobile solutions--unlike its competitors, who mostly offer legacy, PC-based products that can oftentimes entail limited customer support, little to no enhancements, chronic performance issues, and difficulty in employing a mobile solution for the business. In comparison, ServiceTitan offers a world-class product complete with advanced reporting, intelligent dispatch board, marketing ROI tracking, complete technician mobile solution, integration with accounting software and more. The platform is constantly updated with feature enhancements based on customer feedback. In addition, ServiceTitan offers complete migration from your existing platform to ServiceTitan, and its client support and client success teams are friendly and ready to help at all times.

ServiceTitan
2012
Glendale, CA
@ServiceTitan
1,158 employees on LinkedIn®

ServiceTitan Videos

ServiceTitan Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the ServiceTitan community
Have you used ServiceTitan before?

ServiceTitan Reviews

Showing 104 ServiceTitan reviews
Already have ServiceTitan?
CSR Team Lead
Director of HR and Marketing
What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Service Titan is it is a living, changing product that changes based on the feedback from users. I have used this software since 2015 and it has grown as we have grown. The integrations with other products have been beneficial and I'm more likely to purchase a new product or service if it integrates with service Titan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Service Titan Marketing has a new reputation management piece and I was disappointed that it doesn't do all of the things that I expected like integrate my webchat bot and Facebook messaging like Podium. Sometimes chat support is slow Sometimes I think that there is so much that is now available that it's overwhelming and it prevents our team from fully grasping a piece before we try to use another or before it changes again. I wish my Titan Score wouldn't be affected by me not using additional paid services, but supposedly there is something new that is fixing that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Service Titan is made up of problem solvers just like us and therefore this list is endless. This software centralizes all of our home service softwares in one place, solving our problems with integrating our dispatching, customer service, invoicing, time keeping, crm, marketing, phones, financing, projects, sales, you name it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

ServiceTitan has helped me build a better business. As a complete solution for tracking the information needed to run a modern business Servicetitan help us tie together the field, office, marketing, and inventory.I like that it continues to help me grow my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The anticipation for the new features that come out with each monthly release. Every month new things come online to make my business run better and I get impaicaint waiting for the next thing to make my business better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it. You will get out of it what you put into it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It would be difficult to grow and manage my business without operational software like ServiceTitan. At this point, we have grown so much that I can possibly understand all the aspects of the business but that is OK because with ServiceTitan I'm able to successfully manage them. That is something I gained through learning to understand the best practices that were built into how ServiceTitan is designed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that the dispatch board tells me so much at a glance. I don't have to make phone calls to find out where the technicians are. I don't have to ask another CSR what appointment slots are available to book. I can tell a customer that the technician is in route without calling that technician or putting the customer on hold. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reports do not pull the information my boss is looking for. So many of the reports do pull what is needed, but some information he is looking for has to be researched. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ServiceTitan truly makes it easy to run your service business from anywhere. You can see what is going in the field and what calls are coming in, and how they are handled, all in real time. You can customize reports to tell you how last week, last month or last year was doing. It can tell you if your advertising money is making you money or costing you money. If you need it, ServiceTitan has it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Knowing what campaigns are calling in is a huge help. This lets us know where to invest more money or stop paying out on a campaign that is not paying any return. Also, we are able to see how long jobs are taking and how many men are required so we can get our pricing accurate.

Since all calls are recorded, we are able to better train our CSR's in how to handle different situations. We can get specific with each person rather than just a blanket CSR class. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

One of the best things about ServiceTitan is the community that is on Facebook that allows you ask questions to other contractors that are using the software. Some times it is better to ask someone using it daily, then asking the people that have to learn the software from a technical standpoint instead of an operations standpoint. I also love that they are constantly updating features and building new features, even though this can be a blessing and a curse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the glitches that happen constantly. Or the promises that are made about certain features that will come out, but they never come out. I don't like empty promises. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems I am solving is efficiency for sure. This is 100% the main thing that ServiceTitan offers as well as being able to provide our customers with top notch service such as arrival tracking and easy communication with ServiceTitan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The thing I like the best about Service Titan is the immediacy of data. Everything is always out your fingertips. Plus, reports can be customized to create almost infinite ways that you can track business and team member performance. Having this reporting helps us to better identify areas of growth or concern. Being able to do this really helps to keep the company growing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes invoicing can be complicated. When working with more complex invoices and refunds, the system can get a little clunky. This is especially true with refunds when using the payments module. Without the module, negative payments can be entered to help with refunds. With the module, adjustment invoices need to be made each time. Ultimately, the benefits of the module does out way the difficulties. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would stress to others looking at Service Titan that you get out of it what you put in. Just switching to Service Titan will not necessarily change things for your business. It is the commitment to using all of the tools in Service Titan that will make the biggest difference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We made the transition to paperless invoicing when we switched to Service Titan. This helped to make our techs much more efficient. Ultimately, this meant we got to keep more of the dollars we were earning. In addition to keeping more of the dollars we are earning, we have also seen a significant growth in revenue as well.

We also were able to solve a number of administrative issues with Service Titan. All facets of the administrative side have seen improvement. Most significantly was our conversion to using the automated membership processing. Prior to the switch, we committed roughly 20 hours per week to processing memberships and payments, once we switched that dropped to less than an hour. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Director
What do you like best?

Service Titan sets the bar high for field service management software. I love how customer oriented the product looks and feels. It's been a force multiplier for our small service company. Pictures/notes and customer management has been a breeze and learning the software has been a very quick curve. This is coming from a company that came from paper. There is a strong Service Titan community which makes the product even more valuable for sharing best practices and commiserating all things industry related. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Integrating the software into our accounting workflow has been difficult. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The "cost" seems more than other solutions out there but the added value of an amazing support team, strong community and an overall better product, it becomes costlier in the future to make the switch. We started off with a competitor product that, after we went down the rabbit hole with them, only to find out their product couldn't do everything we needed. This became a huge time suck to switch from the dark side and be brought to the light and delight of being a Service Titan user. We were skeptical of the huge upfront time commitment to onboard and the cost of the software itself. But we wanted to upgrade how we do business so we got on board with a company who is aligned to that. They really listen to customer feedback and are regularly implementing changes and tweaks that improve the whole Service Titan experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've solved communicating job information to our technicians. We've solved being able to have smooth interactions with our customers. We're saving hours, days and a lot of awkward phone calls because of our scheduling efficiencies and processing service calls. When we first onboarded with Service Titan it made us take a hard look at a lot of our processes and procedures. Because their platform is used by the "best of the best" in Home Services, the software is designed around workflows that the great companies are already using. Something as simple as taking payment in the field, instead of writing their information down on a piece of paper has been a huge time saver for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Dispatching. It simplifies the whole scheduling and dispatching process. The ability to have all the real time numbers needed to keep our fingers on the pulse of the business. Not only from day to day, but also month to month and year to year. Can track any KPI needed to run a successful business. We use it for our phones, scheduling, dispatching, invoicing, follow ups, and all the aspects before and after any call. I also love that we can track every customer and see all prior jobs and estimates. Very easy and simple to track customers and be paperless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's very vast, and understanding how to use Service Titan to its fullest can be overwhelming. If there were easier tutorials to access from the different pages. Also I don't like the newer Tech (m) report. I still go back to the older version in Legacy reports. Creating some of the newer reports is not on a level where most trades people turned office staff can understand. Updating or changing the price book can be a daunting task and time consuming process. We are in that process now and it feels like a steep hill to climb, but I understand the complexity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worth the money!! If you want to make an investment into your company, this software will pay for itself in the amount of time saved. Also the amount of revenue generated by being able to track and fix any potential underlying issues within the company. It is a huge part of keeping us successful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have nearly eliminated any downtime and have maximized a lot of efficiencies. We can track our techs and keep them productive and put them in situations to succeed. We have been able to use Service Titan to be more flexible with our actual schedule board. With few clicks our call center can call, reschedule and track the whole process. Saves time from actually having to gather the information ourselves to track all the vital KPI's. With a few clicks any member of our management team can see and check on all the important numbers to them. Also our techs can see where they stand with their numbers as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office & IT Operations Manager
What do you like best?

Streamline processes, efficiency, innovative, consistent reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its hard to find software that doesn't have any flaws. ServiceTitan makes it easy for us to express changes needed or provide ideas for future development and they are quick to fix bugs within the software. They are constantly working to make the software better, sometimes new features seem to be released too soon or not fully useful, as time goes on the new features get even better enhanced. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to spend the time up front to test and confirm the data from your previous system has transferred properly. Designate one person who is familiar with your old system as well as able to learn all aspects of ServiceTitan quickly. Make sure to spend a lot of time with training before going live. As long as everyone is on board and you have a dedicated ServiceTitan person on your team will make a lot of difference. The implementation managers are really good at making sure your ready to go live but don't be afraid to push back your go live date if your not ready. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

client communication ability to have an integrated phone system, chat, confirmation, dispatch, completed etc automated communication with our clients has seen us significantly reduce our cancelation rate. Ability to have Marketing communication (emails) integrated has saved us hours of time when creating marketing lists! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Able to work from anywhere, consistency between mobile and office users. Integrated with phone system and you can see the full process of phone call to invoice easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reports can be cumbersome or requires some creative thinking in order to get what you want out of the report but all the data you need is there. Sometimes it seems they want to get new features out before enhancing current features to make them even better. ServiceTitan is very open to ideas and feedback but can take some time for results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you are open to changing your current processes. ServiceTitan may require some processes to change and may eliminate some parts of the process or alter it. ServiceTitan is not like other software's where you can manipulate how its used so make sure you have an open mind going into that some things may change (typically for the better). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Phone system and having everything integrated has reduced the time it takes to book new service calls and allows our call takers to answer more calls and book more appointments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Host
What do you like best?

This is a tough one...I'll take this one back down to the basics...It's the abundance of small things that add up to a product that is irreplaceable. We love the GPS auto arrival for the service tech when they arrive on site. The job costing is 100% automated and accurate since we have each tech's loaded labor rate added to the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I have to add a person to the system in order to call them back. I dislike the number of abandoned calls. I dislike that the mobile and office side is so different that I struggle to communicate with the techs in the field if they are having any issues adding something to the job or invoice.

Wish we could see more information from the Outbounder/follow-up person.

Sold-by report for office staff (outbounders) is missing...we can only track by service tech or marketing, so we created a marketing campaign for the outbounders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

lulz, this has the potential to be a long list...

We solve the problem of being a remote business. We have been remote since day one, and we have every intention of remaining remote for a long period of time. Access to the cloud has made this possible. We have always had remote dispatchers/CSR's and now with The Daily Office Activity reports, managing them is even easier than it was before...a simple zoom room, The Daily Office Activity report, slack chat, and VoIP phones have made it possible for us to operate from anywhere in the world as if we are sitting in the office next to each other! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Nothing falls through the cracks anymore with all of the tools and features Service Titan offers. Everything from dispatch to notes and pictures and the ability to film videos right inside. The forms feature is one of the best developed things this software has to offer. The most amazing part about service titan too is the community that comes with it, I have learned so much from the Facebook group community and the other users within that community. We start every new hire off within the academy, and not many softwares come with the robust academy and the knowledge base. If there is every anything that I or my employees need to know there is always an answer that can be found. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there isn’t anything I don’t like within this software. There are things that can be improved- as with any software- but this company listens to all of its users and relies on valuable feedback to make more improvements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest problem within my company was things falling through the cracks. In the busy day to day hustle and bustle it is easy for customer follow up and other items to be lost track of. This software has so many features like task management to make sure that we are staying on track of items that need to be completed. We use it for everything from ordering parts, customer follow ups, and keeping on top of needed documentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Commercial Features, Support Response Time, Quality of Support Team, Pricebook Features, Customer Specific Pricing, Custom Forms with E-signature capabilities, Photos in Videos attached directly into forms, A/R Management, Custom Fields, Capacity Planning, Dispatching, Billing, Account Management, Multi-Day Job Features, Projects, and all the training resources available to us. Not to mention the best community of our ServiceTitan users that I have never witnessed with any other software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like more commercial features in the future. A couple of examples would be a section for tracking subcontractors and also a way to track which employees have tools and equipment (ie: ProPress, Sewer Camera, etc...) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a plan in advance for the changes you would like to make before configuring ServiceTitan. Research what options/configurations are available and see what your idle future state is. Once you realize what you can now do with this powerful software it will totally transform your business for the better. You don't want to sign up and set ServiceTitan up to your old business model; this defeats the purpose. DO NOT TRY AND SAVE A FEW DOLLARS PER TECHNICIAN BY GOING WITH AN INFERIOR PRODUCT ----> YOU WILL REGRET IT. We tried that and wasted a lot of time. ServiceTitan will make up for the extra cost.....trust me! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We cut our office overhead by over 25% and have the best reporting metrics at our fingertips. Our revenue didn't go up this year but we contribute that to Covid. In 2021 we are expecting a very large increase in revenue and average ticket amounts. This is a great way to cut down on technicians' idle time and we are able to track their progress to provide better training. I can only see ServiceTitan gaining more popularity in the future and taking the Plumbing, HVAC/R, and Electrical Industry by storm! (They allow for more types of service companies like Garage Doors, Pest Control, etc... although these are the 3 we use them for. ServiceTitan has also planned for this new world we live in by offering so many touch-less features for technicians and customers so everything you need to be handled can be accomplished remotely. That goes for your employees as well. When COVID started we were able to have all our employees work from home without skipping a beat. That was only made possible because we use ServiceTitan! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

ServiceTitan is not only just ahead of the competition in the development of it's software, they have created a culture of their clients that have come together on many platforms that consistently show up for each other to help in the software best uses but also in business best practices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have hope that further business needs will be continued to be developed and included in the integration, allowing a "one stop shop". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This might seem scary for many reasons, but please trust the process and know that what you gain is so much more than the "product" they are providing you. There is a community that I personally guarantee will welcome you and help you every step of the way for the rest of your business! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I solved problems that I did not even know I had, after 12 years of being in business. Improving the customer experience with modern, integrated notifications is an example. But for our internal improvements we now finally have, after using almost every other CRM out there, the ability to know exactly what each job cost/profit is. This gives us the clean data that we need to make better decisions for our team and customers. I realized that it takes a community willing to help others succeed to continue to grow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

From the beginning there has been a team of specialist assigned to our company. Every question or concern was addressed with patience and knowledge. We never felt alone through the our transition to ServiceTitan. The support staff is amazing . We have Customer Service Representatives and Dispatchers working from home and with ServiceTitan everyone stays connected and up to date on customer and field staff needs . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We us GPS devices on our fleet and cannot use the Native GPS option in ServiceTitan at the same time. It would be a help to be able to see the technicians on the integrated map. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customizing our Maintenance Programs to fit the needs of our customers , recorded calls that can be accessed by the technician to verify information from original contact with the customer, payment options at time of service. This is just three of the many benefits we have experienced Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of use for both office staff and technicians in the field. The app is user friendly, and allows our techs to communicate with our office staff without tying them up on the phone. The ease of tracking projects, especially when both a customer is using both our Electrical and Plumbing companies. The dispatch screen is helpful to see exactly where guys are currently, or where they were on any given day. Especially if bills from suppliers come in, and they don't have anything but an address as a reference. We can look back on that date to confirm that the tech was at the address listed to confirm the cost belongs to the correct job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have 2 different entities on Service Titan, and sometimes credit card payments feed to the wrong checking account - but it is few and far between. Typically happens when the customer has already used one of our companies in the past before we made the switch to ST. But Service Titan's customer service are always available to help correct any issues that may arise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able track projects, ability to see the estimates, invoices, and payments on one screen. Also - our technicians ability to build invoices in the field for service work, and collecting payment on site. We're also relieving pressure on our office staff with the ability for them to build an invoice to the client directly from the estimate that the sales guy corrects. Also, with it being web based - we can log into Service Titan anywhere. Which has been extremely helpful during the pandemic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how receptive the employees are to suggestions and willing to change the software to our needs. If they receive enough feedback on a new service or tweak they will put Research & Development $ towards making it happen. It seems as though they truly care about making their product the absolute best in the marketplace. When you speak with most of the employees it feels like they actually care and I believe that comes from the top. Vahe is a great leader and I'm sure it helps that his background was in the trades so he knows how important this stuff is to contractors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the accounting integration on the back end. It's clunky and doesn't easily transfer information from ST to QB. It's gotten better but still has a ways to go. The amount of lining up that needs to be done between ST and QB in order to transfer information over as well as some of the job costing issues on the front end. For example, I feel returns are not fully fleshed out. They do not factor into job costing even if they are attached to a job, if they don't have a corresponding PO. However you can't attach the corresponding PO unless it's completed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I feel like I have a better idea of where I am at on a day to day, weekly and monthly basis especially when looking at YOY. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to learn and use! They have great training in the Academy and it saves time training our staff! We also love that they value us as customers and really want our feedback and try to make our requests happen!

I also love how from a Franchise perspective you have the Partner Portal, for support it is great to be able to access all of our locations so we know what they need help on and how they are doing overall! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We love how much they are updating the product, just wish the some of the updates were optional or we had the ability to customize things to fit our business more. Updates don't always get released when expected, and they don't update the knowledge base or the academy right away for some updates. With a large staff and many locations we try to rely on those features to help us train our teams and locations.

We also wish that their product team was a bit more accessible. When you are having issues they really try to keep you to your Customer Service Rep, which I get. But they aren't always equipped to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Overall it is a great program, really user friendly and makes running your business easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using Phones Pro with ServiceTitan and it is helping us train better and have everything linked to ServiceTitan with ease! It is really beneficially to have the Phones Pro to listen in to your call takers phone calls and see who is on a call when!

Having a software that can house all of our needs like phones, sales/revenue tracking, job performance, call performance, and time tracking for field staff is crucial for time management when running your business! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the ability of being able to track my technicians while there are out in the filed without having to bother them. Service titan is making some exciting changes that will give us better access in scheduling which will make the dispatching position much easier, especially for multi day jobs which at this time we were having to schedule by the day which created a nightmare for the billing. When you do need customer service and are able to get ahold of a representative, they will generally walk you though it, and help you understand better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes simple things turn in to a complicated project, when it should be simple. They have great customer service, however sometimes you have to jump though hoops in order to get in touch with a representative. They don't have a billing department that is accessed via telephone, so when you are trying to get an issue resolved, it can be frustrating to have to wait for an email response. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Depending on what it is that you are looking for in a dispatching database, Service titan has all the bells and whistles. They are definitely great for a service based company to keep everything organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having a software that can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection makes Service Titan an asset, especially in this time we are living in that you never know where you are going to be working from. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Service Manager
What do you like best?

I love that Service Titan makes it easy for our technicians to look professional when sharing estimates with customers. Service Titan not only helps them be confident about the options they are offering but ensures we have signatures verifying the customer has agreed to the work we perform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My biggest frustration with Service Titan is the many 'bugs' that we find in the system on the office side. We reach out and ask for help t correct them and it will take days, if not months, for ST to admit it is a bug, and they have finally marked it and escalated the issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I think the biggest problem we have solved is the visibility of what is happening, or not happening in the field. We have always asked that our technicians give good, better, best options but now we can see who is and who isn't and help figure out what is holding them back. This has also increased our average ticket because the technicians are more open to giving option, especially because we made it easy and have templates created for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The most helpful aspect of ServiceTitan is the All-In-One experience that makes working and managing the business as seamless as can be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the times when new products or features are released and are marketed to be fantastic in theory, but in reality, there are still kinks to be worked out as they are initially deployed. I feel pumped up by the marketing and concept of new features, but then find that there is still a learning curve on the backend and feel like I am paying to be a guinea pig. I disliked it before, but I have come to expect that with new technology, this is normal and have adjusted my expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communications between tech and office, as well as record keeping on customer accounts have improved. No more invoices/billing falling through the cracks, or jobs getting forgotten. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that it keeps up with scheduling and you are able to send messages to your technician,and customers, you can edit invoices, do refunds, it keeps your sales reports, call logs, gives the option to followup with customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there's nothing not to like. If you have a business there's absolutely nothing you can't do in this program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a business that requires you to book jobs, you have drivers, need to invoice or send receipts, a way to communicate with your driver's and customers within the program, you will not go wrong buy getting setup with Service Titan! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Learning experience. There's always something to learn you can do with this program that you didn't know you could do. Like with scheduling a job you can make a customized window of arrival. You can communicate with your driver's and customers within the system. You send your invoices to the customers through the system to their email. So much you can do. By far the best program for a business that has drivers going out to service customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love Reports. Our ability to dive into the data, filter and sort it, to get the key piece of information is like nothing we've had in the past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are always a few things you would like to see differently. There are some limitations in what it will allow an office user to do vs a field user. The Payroll Module needs work too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a much better handle on what marketing is working and what isn't. We can track our technicans performance much more easily, allowing us to coach those who need help. The Marketing Pro modul which allows us to easily send email campaigns to certain audiences within our customer database is valuable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.