Sendoso

Sendoso's B2B engagement platform helps companies amplify account-based marketing and sales with eGifts, handwritten notes, mailers, and more - all in one system.

Work for Sendoso?

Learning about Sendoso?

Compare Sendoso to Similar Solutions

Sendoso Reviews

Ask Sendoso a Question
Showing 110 Sendoso reviews
Sendoso review by Brianna D.
Brianna D.

"Sets you up for success!"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the e-gift feature. Talk about instantly connecting with your clients & setting yourself apart from other CSMs. Find out it's your POCs birthday while on a call? You immediately send a coffee gift card and get alerted when they receive + use it. Same goes for lots of other e-gifts, I just prefer coffee because let's be real, WE ALL NEED IT!

What do you dislike?

I wish I could send alcohol from the US to Toronto. Running into wanting to congratulate a lot of our clients on funding, promotions ETC, but unable to send anything alcohol related across boarders.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to track your spending + shipping in the in app analytics. I would also suggest setting up the text alerts so you can get the quickest up to date information on all items that are being shipped to your customers.

Great way to get someone that's gone dark to respond to you. It's much harder when you send them something personalized (they have and love dogs, you send them dogs toys and bones and tell them to enjoy) and STILL ignore you. Unless they're just flat out mean....which in that case, maybe you don't want to do business with them anyways?

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Sendoso
Sendoso review by John H.
John H.

"Easy to use, consistent delivery"

What do you like best?

I love the integration with Salesforce, and how simple it is to send things to the correct prospects. Click-of-a-button marketing saves time and eliminates a bunch of steps for me. Typically I'd have to go to my marketing team and have them send these things to prospects, ask for approval, etc... Having my own budget helps me be self-sufficient in my marketing efforts.

What do you dislike?

Currently, the limited options of items to send is a challenge, but I'm confident they'll continue to expand their offering. This may also be a reflection of my company's current spend.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking to democratize your marketing efforts, it's a great solution

I've brought back deals that have gone dark, re-engaged old prospects and moved deals forward faster because of it. I've also managed to strengthen relationships and fulfill new prospecting efforts more thoroughly and quickly. The ROI is in the number of opportunities I've created as a result.

What Account-Based Execution solution do you use?

Sendoso review by Ned P.
Ned P.

"Amazing for Automating all Direct Mail Needs "

What do you like best?

Their customer service is unparalleled. I have worked a ton with our account manager and project manager on multiple different projects, and they are able to accommodate my most ridiculous requests for weird and unconventional mailers.

Not only that, but they continue to work with us on how we can better our direct mail efforts strategically, sharing best practices and helping us shut down bad ideas early when we may bring them to their table.

Their Salesforce integration is great, allowing you to track all the dollar value coming in through your DM campaigns, and makes it a much less manual process.

Lastly, it's such a user-friendly tool that we were able to set up our sales team with it almost effortlessly, and they were sending out e-gifts the very next day.

What do you dislike?

The only downside might be that if you need a very specific mailer that they may not have a partnership with, it could be more cost efficient for you to order it and send it to their warehouse, but we have rarely ever come across this problem at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Create a repository of items to be stored and shipped.

We have received amazing responses from customers that have received the direct mail. We are able to save so much time by not having to manual track sends in Salesforce, track down FedEx numbers, package items ourselves, handwrite notes ourselves, and so many other things.

Sendoso review by Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.

"Beautifully Efficient & Easy to Use/Implement "

What do you like best?

An incredibly convenient interface that allows me to install an extension and open on any web page I'm working from. From being able to set a standard for quick bulk sendouts to creating custom messages for more personal packages, Sendoso makes reaching out to our prospects easy and fast. I like that I can create a custom message real quick by typing into a field and that someone at Sendoso will spend the extra time I don't have to write it out, with guaranteed nice handwriting. Everyone likes handwritten messages, so it makes the package that much more special.

I also like that we're capable of sending out a variety of packages at once.

Another plus is the tracking capability. I don't have to go into a site and personally see where the package is along its route to delivery. I get updates to my direct email that updates me on that status.

What do you dislike?

Still in our trial period - no complaints so far!

We have a few kind, knowledgeable representatives at Sendoso that are training us and helping us get acquainted with the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot, absolutely worth it.

We can reach out to companies and send some love. It's a way for us to connect with them directly, no matter how far away. By opening a little free present from us, we get to connect with them and show them how dedicated we are to reaching out and helping them solve their issues.

Sendoso review by Kate A.
Kate A.

"Marketing and Sales both love Sendoso!"

What do you like best?

Sendoso is the right tool for a company our size. We primarily use it for one-off "ABM" sends but occasionally do marketing campaigns. Some things we really like:

-Send from Amazon to get really personal

-Super easy to send right from in Salesforce

-All tracking info is logged to Salesforce

-We get alerts as delivery status progresses

-Sales doesn't have to do expense reports

Other tools have stronger automation or trigger capabilities, but with our precise budget and sometimes outdated mailing address data, we actually prefer the more manual way we use Sendoso for quality control.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes reporting can be clunky and it takes time to figure out what money was spent where and pacing against a campaign budget. It's all there, just hard to sort through.

Sendoso gives us the ability to send and track direct mail campaigns and one-off gifts. We use it for our customer gifts, prospecting campaigns, and even thank-you gifts. It's nice to have a go-to platform that handles the complicated logistics of shipping and warehousing so we can stay focused on coming up with new creative ideas.

Sendoso review by Brett R.
Brett R.

"Using Sendoso on a daily basis"

What do you like best?

It is extremely easy to send a sendoso to prospects, and it helps increase my meeting show rate. It is connected to salesforce, all I have to do is click a contact and send the gift. The ease of use and impact is amazing.

What do you dislike?

Quite often my Sendoso goes straight to my prospects spam folder, so I always have to follow up to make sure they receive it (Sendoso notifies you when the prospect receives it, and only about 1 in 5 actually makes it through the spam folder)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement this into your sales process!

In the construction industry people are so busy they only have a break at lunch, and with Sendoso I can send lunch gift cards so they eat for free while attending a meeting. Also I have been able to increase my show rate by leveraging sendoso, as well as gaining additional information or responses in general.

Sendoso review by Katie D.
Katie D.

"Sendoso is an amazing solution for growing businesses!"

What do you like best?

Sendoso is the only solutions out there that offers great gifting as well as integrations with Salesforce and Marketo. Sendoso enables your sales team to gift to who they want, when they want as well as gives you options as a marketers to build direct mail account-based programs that matter.

Our Customer Success Manager is also very helpful and offers his undivided attention whenever we need it. We even have our own Slack channel, top notch customer service! Thank you, Angus Yang!

What do you dislike?

The platform is difficult to navigate and takes a lot of manual work to update information.

At time customized gifts take time to deliver, but when dealing with direct-mail, you run into the issue of long delivery times. Sendoso is great about expediting this process whenever they can.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ensure you have a marketing analytics team member to help you report on the successes of your gift sending. (i.e. Gift Influence on Sales Opportunity/ Close Won Opportunity) Sendoso does not offer that level of reporting in their platform.

Sendoso allows our marketing organization to align with our sales team more closely.

Sendoso review by Mikenzie P.
Mikenzie P.

"SR review "

What do you like best?

I love that you can send things to customers and prospects! It adds to the approach and personalizes brand awareness and current prospect engagement. I like that I can send a gift card and or baked goods. That's what draws attention to our brand.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a few more things to choose from when it comes to sending gifts. It'd be awesome for the platform the match up with local companies that way things could be sent fresher and easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helps engaged prospects, and aides the process.

Getting in contact with companies that don't know who we are and building brand awareness, there for sending gifts via Sendoso adds to our branding. Our customers seem like they love everything we send and are thankful for our gifts.

Sendoso review by Dylan C.
Dylan C.

"Great tool for that extra nudge."

What do you like best?

It's VERY easy to use. Took me maybe a total of 5 minutes from the time I signed up to send my first coffee gift card to a prospect. The integrations may not be completely seamless but they're quick and easy and that's what matters. As an SDR we need to be efficient. A tool that sucks time is a bad tool. This tool does not do that.

What do you dislike?

I personally haven't had any big problems yet, but a few coworkers said some of the confirmation emails are not being received. The only other thing I can think of in this instance is that the small logo that hovers on the right side of the contact page (salesforce integration) sort of sticks out like a sore thumb. I'm a little more retentive about things like that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think you're headed in the right direction. I'm not a huge fan of logos hovering over my browser all the time, i wish i could eliminate or move the one on the contact pages in Salesforce. Other than that i think it's a great tool.

The problem we are solving with Sendoso is a simple yet important one. Lots of prospects get busy and they also get bombarded with emails and meeting requests all day. Sendoso helps us make a more memorable mark on the prospect and ensures that they're getting some instant gratification from a meeting. We like to send them as a meeting reminder.

Sendoso review by User

"Creative Way to Source Revenue and Build Relationships"

What do you like best?

Great way to ensure prospects show up to meetings, sending them $10 for coffee on the morning of the demo has been great. Our prospects often only have time to explore our products during lunch so being able send over a giftcard for them to buy lunch on us has been great.

What do you dislike?

I would like to send an individual link that I can easily put into the body of an email. Maybe there is a way to do this and I just don't how to. Would be nice to see which restaurants they can choose from prior to sending.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can't see the harm in trying it out. Reciprocity and gifting is a sales tactic as old as time and this is a great way to improve metrics and out a company's brand in the market.

Show rate for meetings has increased and overall interactional experience with our sales team has improved. Sendoso is an innovative way to build relationships with prospects.

Sendoso review by Gina B.
Gina B.

"Happy Sales Team, Happy Marketing Team!"

What do you like best?

At my company, the sales team LOVES using the platform. It is easy for the marketing team to control how much access the sales team (and individual members) have. Ever since we rolled out the platform to the team, they've been able to gain a ton of traction by simply sending coffees. After sending egift cards, they have yet another reason to call up the person who received it for another touch.The integration with Amazon is also so handy for the sales team to create very personal and unique touches. The integration with Salesforce is so helpful as well. Also, whenever we have a problem or a question, the support team is able to get back to us very quickly.

What do you dislike?

We originally thought Sendoso could source all of our promotional items, however we have found that the upcharge on them sourcing the items is much more expensive than other vendors. This creates an extra step for us working with another vendor and then getting the items shipped to the Sendoso warehouse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a small but mighty marketing team, Sendoso is a very handy platform to keep sales teams happy and moving without waiting on marketing team bandwidth to send direct mail and gifts.

We are able to easily track touches that the sales team creates and we can see our marketing dollars be put towards campaigns and the results in real time! It also allows the sales team to make independent spending decisions based on their knowledge of their own customers. The marketing team now does not spend time packaging up and shipping promo items! It is a true time saver and we are proving value with the actual metrics.

Sendoso review by Peter T.
Peter T.

"Personalized Direct Mail @ Scale"

What do you like best?

The ability to do one-off highly personalized sends that included branded swag as well as items unique to the recipient.

What do you dislike?

The integration with the Amazon store is great but I wish there was an ability to include multiple Amazon items in one send.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do It! No doubt about it.

Display, social, email, and all other forms of digital marketing are drowned out by the sheer mass of promotions and advertisements that people see each and every day. When a prospect opens direct mail, we are getting their undivided attention and the fact that we can include educational material in addition to an items that is highly personalized to the individual is priceless.

Sendoso review by Administrator

"Makes it easy for my team to send direct mail"

What do you like best?

Great platform for the sales team to easily send direct mail to prospects. I love how it integrates with Salesforce so our sales team can doesn't have to log in to another platform to send direct mail.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike is that when sending something from an outside vendor through Sendoso (cookies, brownies, flowers etc.), the shipping/processing time sometimes a while (a week or two).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you ask all the prices you'll have to incur when sending a gift you have in their inventory. They charge an additional fee for labor (putting the package together), and an additional fee for handwritten notes on top of that. Just make sure you know the costs before purchasing so you know what you are in for.

Saves the marketing/sales team alot of of time and effort instead of packaging personalized direct mail on our own. Also has a lot of options in terms of the gift cards they offer.

Sendoso review by Ben C.
Ben C.

"Sendoso for the win!"

What do you like best?

Easy for end-users to adopt. Lots of relevant integrations. Easy to integrate with marketing campaigns. Makes the direct-mail channel easy to automate and integrate as if it were any of our other digital marketing channels. Sendnso enables true omni-channel marketing and sales campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Account balance administration is a little tricky. It's been easier to manage since we moved from using a single credit card to an invoicing model.

Direct mail helps our sales reps cut through the noise of email and make meaningful impressions with their prospects. Additionally, having an easy way to acknowledge our important clients with nice gifts has been an effective way to establish great rapport for our customer success teams.

"Sendoso to Go"

What do you like best?

The flexibility and connectivity to SFDC so that you can send personalized notes or gifts directly following a strong call or meeting. It's also very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The inability to ship return labels when shipping items to events

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great tool--create templates for the inside sales teams if they are using the product, this saves time and encourages them to start using Sendoso. Ask questions---they seem to be bringing on quite a few new features, so if there's something they don't have, ask---it may help bring it to the front of the stack.

We're only 1 month in with Sendoso and are utilizing it as an additional sales tool for the field and SDR teams. Several have started slowly with coffee cards, with a handful opened. We are looking at creating automated campaigns through Sendoso to help with the sales cycle

Sendoso review by Administrator

"Makes gifting easy across all departments"

What do you like best?

- A lot of time saved for coordinating gifting & shipping logistics.

- The results - lots of happy feedback from prospects & customers!

- The ease of use, and how we've expanded the use of Sendoso across multiple business areas, starting with revenue marketing, to sales, events, partnerships, and customer success.

- Team is friendly & helpful, usually good response times.

- It's been great to see how much the company has grown and added more to their platform since we've become a customer.

What do you dislike?

- The inability to add new items to the inventory (must go through customer support).

- Sometimes times to ship aren't transparent, and packages need to be followed up on to make sure the warehouse has received the order.

- Billing statements are a bit manual to sort through internally, especially after we added more departments to use the platform. Would be great to have more options from an accounting perspective (sending monthly invoices, automatically sorting spend from each user/group etc).

- Lack of feature release emails & announcements.

- Gifting (both e-gifts and physical mail) has been an effective supplementary channel for building external relationships for sales, partners, and customers.

- Increased response rates from cold prospects for our business development team.

- Easier shipping logistics for events, as we're an international company (and have had issues sending larger amounts of swag across the border)

Sendoso review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Simplifies sending! new platform hiccups but constant improvements"

What do you like best?

The ease of sending, before sendoso I used to bring 30 packages to the post office with me every few weeks and it would take forever. Salesforce integration is simple and provides a straightforward path to track ROI (assuming your salesforce isn't a complete mess)

What do you dislike?

Account Balances and payment turns. It's updated a few times since we've been using the platform and the updates are not well explained by customer success and tech ( who can both barely keep up).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wouldn't call it a hidden cost, but be aware of the fact that you are paying for the platform. Cost to produce your own swag and inventory it, cost of shipping, cost of eGift cards etc come out of your pockets. We have multiple reps who have $200-500/month budgets. This is a costly experiment but hopefully worthwhile.

Primarily ease of use, less time spent at post offices. I wouldn't say we've seen an ROI. We're a few months in and have experimented with sending small $5 egifts, as well as company swag. The cost of stocking sendoso and postage per shipped item can not be over estimated.

Sendoso review by Sean F.
Sean F.

"Finck Sendsos Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to send items from nearly any platform and the integrations with my current tech stack.

What do you dislike?

Certain settings seem to disappear sometimes. Like the ability to add a notecard with sends will be there then gone then back. Also, some of the drop downs like it swag send on sweatshirts could be updated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly recommend for anyone doing outbound sales or really any forward thinking company either B2B or for personal use

The ability to quickly send anything to a prospect with a few clicks, have it tracked and be able to do it all from the same page in our CRM is game-changing.

Sendoso review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Sendoso helps me get engaged with high-level DMs at all my accounts"

What do you like best?

I love the integrations with SFDC, gmail, and Amazon. Sendoso has been one of the most useful prospecting tools I have to get meetings with high level executives at all my top accounts by sending them personalized gifts. For account based prospecting it doesn't get much better than Sendoso.

What do you dislike?

Only thing is some of the more unique Amazon items (signed sports memorabilia in particular) get rejected after I try to send it. Also when sending multiple items I wish you could send them as one (ex. sending a sports poster + a frame for it takes two separate shipments).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am not sure how much Sendoso costs since I didn't buy it, but as a user it is one of the most effective sales tools I have. I would definitely recommend looking into this to arm your sales and marketing teams with.

This is helping me get meetings with the decision makers at all my accounts. I have used Sendoso to also push $100K+ opps over the finish line by sending my contacts gifts while contracts are stuck up in procurement which motivates them to help me meet the timelines we agreed to.

Sendoso has also helped us get newly onboarded customers excited by sending them Welcome gifts. The opportunities are endless with Sendoso

Sendoso review by User

"Get to 'Yes' faster and leave a lasting impression."

What do you like best?

How simple and easy it is to send anything from this platform. Sendoso speeds up and improves reply rates. The possibilities are nearly endless on how you can tailor and incorporate your sends. Salesforce integration is solid and makes it super easy.

What do you dislike?

A few minor bugs on the backend and salesforce integration could be better (syntax for Leads Vs. Contacts).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you really want to stand out from your competition, run an ABM program or just want to keep customers happy, you need to try personalized direct mail. Integration with Amazon and Salesforce makes it a "must add" to your tech stack.

We are leaving a lasting, positive impression with prospects on a global scale. We are getting more responses to our outreach and getting to "Yes" (Or sometimes No) faster. This is helping us scale and ID true opportunities.

Sendoso review by Kendal C.
Kendal C.

"Exciting platform with quick ROI"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of SalesForce integration, range of gifts available (cookies and steaks?? brilliant!)

What do you dislike?

For whatever reason, our reps aren't using it as much as I'd like them to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a sales leader, I think teams can benefit from a prescriptive start-up plan: how many gift should they be sending each week, which gifts should they focus on for 1-2 target activities. Adoption is slow among some of our reps because they just haven't done it...and the only way to get over that is to use the platform! I'll be implementing a similar idea this week.

Sendoso has given us a better way to say, "Did you have a moment to review the documentation I sent?" or "You were going to tell me the best day/time to meet..." when we're trying to avoid pestering our clients.

Sendoso review by Brian H.
Brian H.

"Easy way to add value in sales"

What do you like best?

The salesforce integration and how easy it is to send cards out. My prospects love getting a gift card that is valid for a few different places to give them options.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the SF integration causes issues, but that might just be the older version of SF that my company uses.

Being able to send tokens of appreciation for the prospects we work with. Sending a coffee gift card to someone isn't new, but for us being able to send that (or other items) to our prospects in a portal that our company provides is great.

Sendoso review by Alison M.
Alison M.

"Highspot & Sendo is the Best"

What do you like best?

LOVE that I am able to integrate Serndoso with my SFDC CRM instance, as well as the plug-in on my LinkedIn, so wherever I am selling I can easily add a gift card!

What do you dislike?

I wish that Sendoso came with better analytic tracking and notifications. It would be nice to know how long the prospect views the gift card and every time they open it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to use it!!! It is amazing and definitely worth it!

It is helping me nurture my prospects and gain relationships and trust with them. My prospects appreciate a free coffee so much!

Sendoso review by Ben T.
Ben T.

"Simplifies prospect outreach"

What do you like best?

I love how easy to use it is! Minimal clicks. No extensive process or pages to sift through. Ease of use is definitely a huge plus!

What do you dislike?

I'd like better updates about when items have been shipped, received, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool to use! Love that you can instantly send things like coffee cards. I use these to encourage prospects to attend meetings. Awesome tool.

No longer having to deal with reimbursement from our company or having to deal with the hassle of going to a shipping company to send gifts.

Sendoso review by User in Computer Software

"Adds amazing value to each stage of the customer lifecycle "

What do you like best?

I love how creative you can be with Sendoso! The ability to send from Amazon with a personal note is amazing, gives you the flexibility you need to stand out to your prospect/customer in an easy way. Not only that, but you can add commonly used sends (i.e. coffee gift card, wine, succulents, etc.) to the main sidebar for a quick and easy send.

What do you dislike?

Time to send is something to always keep in mind especially when you ship from Amazon since it has to ship from Amazon, to the warehouse, then to your end user. Timely, but worth the wait.

Standing out! From prospect to customer, we use Sendoso to create value along the sales and customer lifecycle.

Sendoso review by Colin S.
Colin S.

"Great platform, simple to use!"

What do you like best?

Great addition to my sales stack! Being able to effortlessly send things from Salesforce and LinkedIn is a major win in my sales process. I find myself using Sendoso during prospecting and throughout the sales cycle and can say with confidence it has helped me land new opportunities which resulted in additional bookings.

What do you dislike?

An integration into Outlook would be useful. I understand it's on their roadmap so I'll leverage that when released.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! You won't be disappointed.

Streamlining administrative tasks. It was a huge time suck to send company swag manually via Fedex or manually write out handwritten notes one by one. Sendoso saved me a ton of time on the administrative overhead and allowed me to focus more time on selling and meeting clients. It also improved my customer relationships as I was able to stay top of mind with clients by automating that personal touch.

Sendoso review by Justin E.
Justin E.

"Great for business development"

What do you like best?

Sendoso is super easy to use. Once I linked it to my salesforce, it became seamless to add the extra touch point with prospects.

What do you dislike?

I feel like any new product having to have a plug in is always an extra step.

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a try. I enjoy it

improving touching points by utilizing sendoso for prospects. I was able to generate a new opportunity with a client and be referred to another in a follow up email.

Sendoso review by Michael F.
Michael F.

"I'm the Director of Inbound Sales at Choozle. I work with hundreds of clients and Sendoso crushes!"

What do you like best?

Just a few clicks and you can send cookies, or coffee, or lunch, or even a handwritten letter! Sendoso is the best gift giving application I've had in 17 years of corporate sales and work-life experience!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The application works as good as could have hoped for!

Recommendations to others considering the product

For peace of mind, use Sendoso for your clients AND prospects!

It's the little things that matter. Sending someone a coffee for meeting with us is a huge benefit.

Sendoso review by Frank M.
Frank M.

"Great software and customer support"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, ROI, great tracking, and good support whenever needed. Really cool tool for being able to send different gifts. Makes holiday gifting so much easier and rewarding. Easy to use templates make sending similar gifts over and over simple.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, super happy with the product. If i had to be nit-picky I would say I have minor trouble with the user interface when adding funds / allocating funds but that could just be me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it out for sure!

Keeping track of gifts to clients and making sure they are used and appreciated. Before Sendoso we would send out gifts with limited to no feedback from clients. Now we can at least track usage.

Sendoso review by Kaleb P.
Kaleb P.

"Sweeten the Deal"

What do you like best?

I love that with Sendoso I can track the progress of my item and be notified upon delivery. Sendoso has helped me close multiple deals by being able to reach my client within hours of receiving the items I have sent.

What do you dislike?

I wish that you could have a little more character space for messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it!

No problems so far. I love how updated I am with what I sent to my clients.

Sendoso review by Adrianne M.
Adrianne M.

"Great way to build stronger customer relationships"

What do you like best?

Sendoso makes it incredibly easy to send simple yet effective gestures such as coffee gift cards. Our customers have been incredibly appreciative of this "perk" and I appreciate how easy it is to execute. I like the follow up via email which lets me know when candidates have received and opened their gift. Customer service has been great as well!

What do you dislike?

Not anything in particular. I wish pricing was a little different, especially since we only use one aspect of their dynamic system.

Sendoso is a serious time saver. I could not imagine sending swag and gifts the old fashioned way in the volume I can through them.

Sendoso review by Brock E.
Brock E.

"Good Value"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to use. High quality products. Fast shipping. Excellent customer service

What do you dislike?

Not a lot of options. No option to write subject lines for emailing gift cards.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the whole budget given to you. Sometimes a little note or gift can go a long way to helping you achieve your goals.

Connecting with customers who are otherwise hard to get a hold of. Sending gift cards to help appointments hold.

Sendoso review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"How we keep customers engaged"

What do you like best?

I can easily issue my sales team licenses for the Saleforce plugin and they can send their customers customized swag packs, fancy gifts, or even just random items off Amazon as they see fit. Just go to a record, verify the address, and even have them include a handwritten note based off of a template that I provide.

What do you dislike?

There are certain things that I have to have my CSM do, that I feel like I shouldn't have to. It's a very manual process to create shipping notices and have new items shipped to their warehouses. Once the items are there, it's great, but the initial stocking process is very cumbersome. Their billing is also awkward and seemingly random. Invoices don't include much detail on what the charges actually are for. Since there are so many teams using the tool, there are many different budgets that the funds could be coming from.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'm not sure what other CRMs they integrate with, but I don't think I'd use them if I wasn't a Salesforce customer. You'll also need to make sure you have a decent budget for swag and shipping.

We're using Sendoso to allow sales to send customized gift sets to new customers and to customers who have renewed with us. It's a great way to show our gratitude to the new or renewed customer for their business. Customers are always happy, send us pics of them enjoying the goodies, or just an email thanking us. It's a warm and fuzzy.

Sendoso review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Sendoso for the win!"

What do you like best?

Sendoso has helped us a ton by organizing all of our company swag in one place that we can easily send to our clients. We don't have a large office space and didn't have it organized well before. We also have employees all over the country. This makes it easy for everyone to send a quick thank you note and gift to a client without having to contact the office for help.

What do you dislike?

It was a bit hard to learn at first. Once you get the hang of it, it is user friendly but I did have to ask our AM a lot of questions at the beginning (which they were great at answering btw).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think Sendoso is a great product. It's helped us out immensely. I don't have experience with any other software of it's kind so I don't have input to compare it to anything but I would 100% recommend it.

Customer appreciation and thank you's are more easily achieved/sent with Sendoso.

Sendoso review by User

"Great platform, but still some bugs to work out"

What do you like best?

The touch setup is very intuitive and you can quickly send out personalized gifts once everything is setup. I also love how easy it is to integrate with Salesforce and other platforms.

What do you dislike?

- When you create a variety of touches, they can become a bit cluttered

- We have encountered occasional issues with the partner warehouses (e.g. new items not being inventoried in a timely fashion)

- We have had issues with bulk email sends, specifically surrounding hyperlinks not displaying properly

We are trying to create new touch points in our customer journey with personalized gifts. Sendoso is great for allowing us to outsource the packing and shipping.

Sendoso review by Chris S.
Chris S.

"Next gen tool for customers love"

What do you like best?

ease of use to love on prospects and customers - the menu of options to send - integrates with SalesLoft

What do you dislike?

sometimes the time it takes to click send to when the customer/prospect receives the item but understandable for processing and logistic reasons. We use the e-gifts a lot for speed.

authentic customer love, shorter sale cycles, stronger end of month & end of quarter closes, bigger deal sizes.

"So Far, So Great!"

What do you like best?

Sendoso "implementation" was incredibly easy – so easy I barely remember what was necessary, from a "system configuration" standpoint (though it probably helped that we had already used Salesforce Campaigns to track the manual direct mail sends we were doing).

As easy as implementation was, using it is even easier. Our reps can do so either through a Chrome plugin, or directly from the platform, and it only takes a few seconds per send.

Logistics wise, which I know is hard, the shipments are processed in a timely manner and we have great transparency into shipment status.

What do you dislike?

For context, we've been using Sendoso for about 6 months:

The UI needs a little bit of work, but I hear of such wide adoption that I'm betting on increased revenue translating to investment in the product. It's not pretty, but it gets the job done.

We've had a few minor hiccups (removing an admin user unexpectedly removed all the options they had set up for reps to choose from, but it was rectified in ≤30 mins), and there are certainly some quirks (sometimes their team needs to do something in their backend that I think could logically be done by the end-user, such as setting up new touches or new SKUs for packages) but their customer service is above-expectation and I have no doubt these minor things will be fixed in a reasonable amount of time.

Product wish list:

- Better billing management. A little complicated with a base annual agreement, additional incremental user license fees, and pile that on with on-demand sending prices for UPS and Fedex, etc - a little complicated to manage. Not overwhelming, just not ideal.

- Ability to print collateral in higher quality in-house in any fulfillment center (right now it is more efficient for us to order collateral and have it sent to each FC)

- Integration with outbound sales tools like Outreach.io - current integration just prompts SDRs to send it, I'd love a little more automation.

- Repeating this - ability to add new SKUs / edit their details on my own. I have to send emails to do things like change their names, etc - less than ideal but not too bad given their responsiveness.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Set up SFDC campaign types first, get buy in from your sales stakeholders, have an idea of what types of products you might want to send, and collateral to include!

As a B2B company, direct mail is a great channel for us to have our sales team leverage (and Marketing will soon leverage directly as well). We ran a manual POC for three months to get a directional sense of its efficacy, and after doing so decided to move forward with a vendor to manage this process for us.

Having ran it manually, Sendoso is a blessing for us to offer another channel for our reps to differentiate themselves among all the calls and emails. From a data standpoint, it's also very useful and convenient to have the activity measured in a Salesforce campaign to track its efficacy over time across the buyer journey.

"Saving time!"

What do you like best?

As the only customer marketer at Uberflip, Sendoso is super helpful for me to quickly surprise and delight our customers with awesome gifts.

What do you dislike?

I can't say too many bad things about Sendoso, they care about their customers and they are always willing to make you feel confident that your packages are taken care of. A few times the packages we sent didn't have the best packaging as things tend to move around in transit so the more you put in boxes the more likely they will be less presentable when they arrive, but that's less of a Sendoso issue and more just how you decide to package your box.

Time saved!

Sendoso review by Mack B.
Mack B.

"Easy to use, great for engaging customers"

What do you like best?

Sendoso is accessible where I live as a sales rep, Salesforce CRM. It is easy to use and great for getting a prospect/customer to the next meeting.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there is issues with Sendoso being down, but their product team is easy to work with and always gets the product up & running in a timely matter.

A meaningful way to stand out against competition when saying thank you or asking a favor.

Sendoso review by Brooks H.
Brooks H.

"Sendoso for the win!"

What do you like best?

I love the personal touch we are able to bring to our customers. With so many different options to choose from, it allows us an opportunity to connect on another level when we can't always be there in person.

What do you dislike?

I wish that we could determine a specific delivery date on items.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you aren't using Sendoso as a part of your customer success or sales process, you're behind the times! The positive feedback I've received from clients is incredible.

I use Sendoso to go above and beyond to build relationships with my customers. Sending a personalized gift has never been so easy!

Sendoso review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Jacked up prices and slow turnaround"

What do you like best?

Nothing. Customer service canceled a call with me because they claimed it was a bug. Their Sales team overpromised and their product has underdelivered tenfold.

What do you dislike?

Paying a premium for things already available on Amazon. Slow turnaround to their warehouse. Lack of clarity into the charges. "Floating" charges for shipping from Amazon? You're telling me they don't have a Prime account for their business to utilize.... The whole thing feels like a scam by a MarTech company. Vaporware, beware.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't fix what isn't broken at your organization.

Gifting to prospects and customers. No benefits over ordering off Amazon.com myself and sending via FedEx/UPS. ZERO benefits to a gifting engine that was humming along just fine.

Sendoso review by User

"Marketing Tools Made Easy"

What do you like best?

I love how easy Sendoso is to use and the integration into my web browser. It really only takes a few clicks and you can have items sent. it easily implements into web browsers and is very easy to access.

What do you dislike?

nothing yet. when i did a test i did not see confirmation emails come through.also not sure how tracking the package will work but hoping a tracking link is easy to click.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are sending people personalized marketing, Sendoso does all the work for you with just a few clicks.

not having to manually prepare packages and track them. More time to work on other tasks.

Sendoso review by Jeremey W.
Jeremey W.

"Great way to stand out in the crowd"

What do you like best?

it is very easy to use and personalize for my new potential customers.

What do you dislike?

When i try and use the Amazon functionality it is not quite as simple to get that arranged.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly suggest using this tool to create genuine and authentic engagement with your prospects.

This tool helps me have a higher level of personalized engagement with my prospective customers.

Sendoso review by Administrator

"Tackling ABM for small to mid size teams"

What do you like best?

Sendoso makes it very easy to run ABM campaigns, or direct mail centric campaigns. They have their own army that does all the tasks that would normally require lots of time and workers to accomplish. It allows you to focus on strategy with smaller teams.

What do you dislike?

The UI and functionality could be better. But given how young they are, things are going to get really good really quick.

We use them primarily for ABM centric marketing campaigns. Benefits are ease of use and major time savor. Using the internal team of Sendoso is saving tons of money all around.

Sendoso review by John L.
John L.

"Best thing since sliced bread"

What do you like best?

I love that I can take personalization to a new level by following up demo's with a handwritten note and/or gift.

What do you dislike?

I had one mishap with shipping taking too long.

It helps me show people how authentic selling is still a thing and it sets me aside from everyone else trying to get their attention.

Sendoso review by User

"Sendoso... could have used you 20+ years ago. "

What do you like best?

Sendoso keeps me productive by making the process so easy.

What do you dislike?

When sending a gift with a card... it took me a couple of tries before I understood how to follow that process. I partly take responsibility, but would be interested to see if other users made the same error.

Sendoso allows me to take my care of the customer to the next level. The past process of ordering the materials, then packaging, mailing, etc... was a real pain. Now I can share the love with a larger body of prospects.

Sendoso review by Adam G.
Adam G.

"Sendoso is the current best B2B Direct Mail Engagement Platform out there"

What do you like best?

The ability to create hand-written notes goes a long way

What do you dislike?

Although Sendoso is very fast with their delivery, making it even faster could help sales/marketing efforts for companies in crunch mode looking for immediate, fast growth.

The ability to capture decision makers' attention and separating yourself from the other hundreds of companies trying to get their attention.

"Super Sendoso "

What do you like best?

Being able to celebrate prospects’ personal & professional triumphs WITH them in a thoughtful/creative way! More importantly though - in an era where We’re constantly bombarded with digital sales & marketing content, sendoso allows us reps to remind prospects that sales should be a shared human experience - the transfer of a belief from one person to another.

What do you dislike?

Inserting a picture into the text box is difficult...

elevating the Sales Experience to stand out amongst all the other reps who are reaching out to the same prospective customers.

Sendoso review by Sam T.
Sam T.

"So easy to send gift cards!"

What do you like best?

It's so nice to send customers gift cards and not having to put on a personal credit card and go through the hassle of filing an expense report

What do you dislike?

Nothing really comes to mind other than having a higher limit (current gift card limit is $25)

Sending customers gift cards and showing our appreciation

Sendoso review by Quinton R.
Quinton R.

"Sendoso is great!"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the platform and their teams efficiency in putting together our orders.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind! I feel very positive about the product

Solving clients going cold and staying that way. Its a great way to make the person feel valued and thought of when they receive a personalized package.

Learning about Sendoso?

* We monitor all Sendoso reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Sendoso to Similar Solutions